Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings
Chapter 79

Copyright© 2015 by Mike Cropo

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 79 - The continuing saga of the Leonidas family in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood Universe

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Vampires   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

This chapter has been posted due to popular demand only. It's NOT properly edited and it's NOT up to the quality that we usually have. We know it has errors and typos. Please don't complain or comment about the quality. We know its status. We will fix it when we have the time.

SCIMITAR

Whatever doubts might have plagued him, they were shattered when he set foot inside the G9 Runner and saw the steel gray sarcophaguses and heard his Aunt's wail of anguish and joy combined together as one. The sarcophaguses were secured to the deck by heavy bolts and he saw Deia drape her upper body over the one on the right as tears flooded her eyes and fell upon the clear window. Androcles trembled as he moved closer to the center one, perhaps dreading what he would see or embracing it, he didn't know. His hand went to the surface of the metal sarcophagus as he moved closer to the front of it and through the cold steel he felt it. Reaching past the internal computer keeping the chamber sealed and at optimal power levels to preserve the figure inside, Androcles found what he was searching for. It was the same thing he always felt and experienced when within the tomb of his grandfather at Thermopylae. A unique power that transcended anything he had ever felt. Like the warm pulsing of a great star. Not aware or conscious in any manner, but there nonetheless. Andro got close enough now to look through the small window and he staggered somewhat at what he saw, for it shook him down to his core. Anja and Isabella had hurried up the ramp with Eliani and Dorian and they too saw Andro stagger forward into the sarcophagus.

"Andro!" Anja gasped as she rushed forward. She skidded to a halt, her eyes wide when the soft flare of psychic blue light engulfed Andro and the sarcophagus itself. Deia's head came up quickly at Anja's voice with wide, tear filled eyes and she turned to see what was happening.

"Andro!" Eli screamed as she started forward. Anja and Isabella both grabbed her as Dorian stepped around her with wide eyes.

"Don't touch him!" Anja hissed.

"Mother ... it could be a trap! Something that..." Eliani rasped out.

"It's no trap sister." Dorian spoke softly as he stopped several feet from his brother, just outside the psychic shield that now engulfed Andro and his dark eyes were wide as if seeing something they could not.

NO! It is ... it is a message! Elynth's voice exploded into their heads and they turned to see her and Ryner both crammed onto the ramp side-by-side.

"Message?" Anja barked turning to look at her. "A message to who?"

"A message to us mother." Dorian said softly just before stepping forward and reaching out to grasp his brother's shoulder, the psychic field allowing him to pass through easily, and then closing instantly behind him.

"Dorian no!" Isabella cried too late.

Andro stood beside the sarcophagus now, both hands upon the smooth surface, making room for Dorian on his left. Dorian placed one hand upon Andro and the other on the surface of the sarcophagus. Their eyes were closed as the images and thoughts and memories rushed through them. Emotions, places, people, events. Anja stepped forward and tried to touch them, but her hand was stopped by some unseen force field and she could not push through it. Eliani stepped up to her.

"Mother?" She asked.

Anja looked at her hand and shook her head. "It won't ... it won't let me through."

Deia stood up now and reached out to try and touch the sarcophagus with one hand while wiping away tears with the other. The invisible field kept her from moving forward for only a second, as if trying to determine who she was and then her hand pushed through and Deia was able to move up next to Dorian, reaching out to touch him as well as place her hand on the sarcophagus.

"What is it?" Anja gasped.

"Some sort of ... some sort of Mindvoice generated shield. But different from what we have seen before." Isabella spoke as her hand came up and touched the near invisible shield. "So powerful ... I've ... only Martin has ever generated something like this. It's not allowing us through though."

"Fuck this!" Eliani growled.

"Eli no!" Anja screamed reaching for her too late as Eliani stepped forward ... and right through the shield.

Eliani's eyes were wide as she moved right up to her brothers. Almost as an afterthought, both Andro and Dorian moved slightly to either side to allow her to move closer between them, which Eliani did without the least bit of hesitation. She pressed her body up against her two brothers, unashamed of this action for Eliani knew that she and Andro and now Dorian were different. Just as Fedor and Eirene would be different. Different in many ways than their brothers and sisters, yet still so very much alike. She reached out to place a hand on the smooth surface and Eliani gasped softly as those same images and events and places flooded through her as well. She must have come into the message late for when she was fully drawn into the psychic connection the deep voice was already speaking and she gasped as the voice of her great-grandfather filled her being.

"... Given our lives freely. Do not mourn for us, as it falls now to my blood. Our blood. And to Deia, she who tolerated me for so many years and yet learned all Canth and I could teach her no matter that she thought we were an odd pair. She will be the heart of whatever is to come and whenever there is doubt, turn to her my blood. And it falls to all the others who remain behind. Do not bear hate or rage in your hearts for those who have done this. No matter what they have done, they will be part of our future. Our destiny. Though they see it not. My father Sumar told me this one day as a boy and now in death I understand what he meant. The Immortal whose actions have allowed me to make this message and imbue it within this tomb before my essence was lost forever; he should be honored if he still lives. He did this of his own free accord against the wishes of that vile creature Veldruk. He had not a hand in our deaths, but he will have a hand in the future to come because of his honor this day.
"Someone will have to kill the High Lord, and that fool woman he calls wife, before they bring ruin to us all in the future by their actions and what they do not care nor want to understand.
"To the son I will never see, the last of my line, I have passed all I know to him. He will know what to pass to those of his blood so that our legacy never dies. Those of our family, of our blood, only you will be able to see this message and to those of you who witness this, know that we did all we could to prepare. In the time of your greatest fears, turn to them; for they will have the answers you seek within them, though they may not know how. Seek the answers within those who bear my image and my voice. Never bow to anyone my family and my blood! Never stop seeking the answers, for without answers there can be no questions! And always remember where we came from, for that is the essence of who we are. Cuia fas vada carians aur nathos. Aur falyne. Cuia fas vada carians."

The psychic shield dissipated instantly after that and all of them gasped with that last surge of power. It was Andro who lifted his head first and allowed his tear filled eyes to gaze at the face in the window of the sarcophagus. The face of his grandfather. The face of his father. His own face. The skin was tanned and weathered, but there was no mistaking the resemblance between them, though the trimmed beard and mustache was thick with gray hair and gave him a distinguished look. As Anja and Isabella moved forward quickly, the last vestiges of that powerful message swept through them as well, their senses and nerves feeling as if they had been fully charged with limitless energy. Deia moved around the front of the sarcophagus that held Resumar and as her hand drew across the smooth surface she was swept closer by Dorian's strong arm. His eyes were wet with tears, yet there was a peace on his young face, on Andro's face that she had never seen before. Andro's arm drew Anja tightly into the small group, holding her against the back of her daughter's body, his eyes moist as well. It was also Andro who then reached for and pulled his vampire mother close to him, holding her tight as his azure eyes, now fully changed to his wolf persona, opened and he stared at the sarcophagus they all now touched in some manner.

"Androcles?" Isabella asked softly. "Andro what was that?"

Andro turned to look at her beautiful face and he smiled. "That was our past speaking to our future." He said softly in reply.

"What ... what did they say?" Anja asked.

"You do not need to do your tests mother." Andro spoke shifting his eyes to her. "There is no question about that any longer." Andro turned and looked at Deia who was staring at him with wide eyes. "Our past has come home Tenna. Our past has come home."

Deia released herself from Dorian's arms and folded herself into Andro's arms as she sobbed openly. "Our ... our soul has been restored Androcles. The very heart and soul of our people." She wept.

The tears rolled down Androcles's cheeks as he held his aunt and rested one hand on the smooth surface. "And we will honor them in death as they honored us with their lives and their deeds." He whispered.

ENURRUA

"Nubous lae!" Martin gasped as he skidded to a halt after sliding down the opening in the floor and landing inside the now brightly lit room.

This caused Aricia and Dysea to turn towards him from where they stood among what appeared to be dozens of dragon eggs. Eggs that still pulsed with vibrant life. They watched Martin turn and catch For'mya as she slide gracefully down the incline after him and both Aricia and Dysea squealed softly in happiness and bolted to her. Their reunion was intense as first she shared a blistering kiss with Aricia and then quickly shifted to Dysea, all three of them pressed very intimately together. Kenny ignored them for he had seen it many times in the past and he moved up next to Martin, as he caught first Eirene who was in Cirith's lap and then Fedor as they all came down the incline. Aricia and Dysea let out more squeals of delight and they pulled away from For'mya as they greeted Fedor and Eirene. For'mya could only smile in glorious joy and she glanced at Martin who was also watching. There was no hesitation on either Aricia or Dysea's part, just as there had never been any hesitation among them, and they were quickly embracing Fedor and Eirene as if they were their children as well. Eirene and Fedor were not without their own happiness and Eirene's eyes were teary while she squeezed her second elven mother tightly.

"How many?" Martin asked as he turned to look at Kenny.

"Near as we can tell skipper, close to a hundred." Kenny answered. "And that is just in this room. There's another similar chamber through that door across the room. It's sealed but I can see them through the glass. And that other room opens into what appears to be some sort of corridor that moves north and south."

"Where's Helen and Arzoal?" Martin asked.

"They moved back down the tunnel we came in to find a way to that other room Nauta Melme. We passed a connecting tunnel coming here and Cody went with them." Dysea's voice spoke and Martin turned to see her lifting Fedor into her arms and hugging him now.

Martin lifted his eyes and followed several conduits and power nodes along the ceiling and walls. "There's still power down here." He stated.

Kenny nodded his head. "It appears to be coming from the other room and then out into the corridor."

"There shouldn't be power here Kenny." Martin said.

"You're telling me boss." Kenny spoke with a nod. "When I said eggs, Arzoal just about went ballistic. She tried tearing up the floor before I told them about the other room. Then she went off down the corridor after Cody when he said he could find another way in."

"Helen, Isheeni and Iriral followed them." Dysea spoke once more. "Nauta Melme ... these eggs ... these eggs are over five thousand years old."

"Man this isn't good!" Martin said. "We got a Kavalian Task Force bearing down on us and you go and find a cave with five thousand year old dragon eggs in it!" He told Kenny.

"Hey!" Kenny declared defensively. "Aren't you the one who always told us to be thorough?"

"Shit! Where is Arzoal and Helen damn it!" Martin snarled. "And how the hell is there power in a ship that is supposed to be dead and destroyed."

They all heard the hissing sound and whirled around to see the large door opening and then Cody and Helen were standing there.

"We are right here." Helen snapped.

"This should answer your question Skipper!" Cody spoke as he stepped out of the way and one of the gray spider drones appeared from around the corner softly chirping away. They were the same type drones that occupied CS41, only with slightly more beat up outer shells.

Martin and the others moved closer to them. "Drones?" He gasped.

"You better see this Skipper." Cody said motioning them into the next room.

They quickly followed him into the next room which was much larger and they saw Arzoal on the deck, her head twisting back and forth as she tried to follow the wildly chirping drone that was dancing across her back and around her neck. It even slid across her snout several times, careful not to let it's metal legs stab her in her eyes.

Martin! Arzoal exclaimed.

"Arzoal?" Martin asked looking at her bewildered. "Would you ... would you care to fill me in?"

Martin it is wonderful! Arzoal spoke. This is ... this is Lead Drone 937. He ... he survived! He survived and has kept these eggs alive all of these years!

"Yeah ... I knew the Drones were tough ... but how did he and these eggs survive when you detonated the core?" Martin said. "And how has he got power to the ship after all this time?"

A loud series of multiply chirping noises came from the drone who was still moving around Arzoal's back as if he had found a new friend. Arzoal watched him for a moment and then he stopped on her back and his legs bobbed him up and down on her scales in place several times.

He detected the core overloading and he established a shield around these two chambers. Arzoal explained. They were connected to the main egg chamber above us but the eggs here needed different climate control to nurture and then hatch for they are pure Firespitter eggs. They were housed in different chambers below the main egg chamber. Drone 937 erected a force field powered by portable quantum generators within the rooms. When the core went critical they were able to withstand the explosion.

"Arzoal ... one of your Quantum Fusion Cores going critical should have vaporized this mountain and everything within three or four kilometers around it." Martin spoke. "None of this should be here!"

Except the entire core didn't go critical! She explained. Once the drones detected the overload warnings they went into repair mode automatically. They were able to undo my sabotage of three of the four core Quantum Fusion Chambers before the remaining chamber exploded. Most of the drones were lost, but 937 and thirty three others survived! They have been using the three remaining cores to power what remains of the ship. Including these egg chambers!

"How many eggs total?" Martin asked quickly.

"Ninety-seven in this room and it looks like close to two hundred total." Cody replied before Arzoal answered. "I'm guessing Kenny was right then Skipper. This is what Andro said he felt?"

Martin looked at him. "That makes sense." He said. "Now the question is why? Why now and why have we never felt them before?"

For'mya looked around quickly from where she stood clutching Aricia and Dysea's hands. "Where are Fedor and Eirene?" She gasped. "Fedor! Eirene!" She barked turning to go back into the first chamber.

"Mothers! Mothers!" Eirene's voice echoed and she came around the corner carrying the large greenish yellow egg wrapped in her arms. "The eggs spoke to us mothers! The eggs spoke to us!"

"Eirene!" For'mya exclaimed moving to her instantly and dropping to her knees. "Eirene give me the egg child. You might drop it!"

"We won't drop them mother!" Fedor spoke as he came up behind his sister carrying an egg with similar coloring as looking just as large in his arms. "We could never drop them."

For'mya looked at him as he stopped next to his sister. "What ... what do you mean the eggs spoke to you?" For'mya asked.

"In our heads. Just like we do mother." Eirene answered.

For'mya held her arms tightly as Martin settled to the deck next to her. Arzoal scooted closer across the floor as she listened with wide eyes. "What ... what did they say Eirene?" He asked softly.

"They said they could feel her." Fedor said softly. "They said we were the ones and they could feel her here among them."

"Feel who Fedor?" Aricia asked gently as she settled to the deck on For'mya's opposite side.

Fedor met her azure colored eyes. "They could feel their grandmother."

Helen gasped loudly and her hands went to her mouth as she felt the massive surge of emotion through Arzoal. "Sister?" She gasped.

It ... it can not be! Arzoal gasped pressing closer.

Martin turned to face her now. "Arzoal ... a little history might be useful? You know what they are saying?"

Martin ... my third daughter from my second clutch. Arzoal spoke ever so softly. Her ... her eggs were within the chamber when we destroyed it. Three of them. She was so ... she was so livid with rage that we destroyed the chamber that she ... she went insane. She would not listen to me or her mate. She left the mountain and attacked Chetak's forces alone in a fury. They ... they killed her but not before she took several dozen of those foul beasts with her.

Mother ... mother you never told me this. Isheeni spoke now moving closer.

I could not bring myself to admit that it was my order that killed my grandchildren, and in essence my own daughter. Arzoal spoke in reply looking at her only remaining child. I did not want to burden you with this knowledge Isheeni.

Torma moved into the main chamber now. That is how Androcles sensed them. He said.

Arzoal's head snapped around to look at him. Of course! She gasped turning back to Martin. We have known for many years that those of my blood would only bond with those of your bloodline Martin.

Martin nodded. "Because of our Pralor blood and our connection within Mindvoice. Yes I know that." He said.

"We thought Andro and Elynth had tapped some sort of potential that we had not seen yet by sensing the life here from so far away." Dysea continued excitedly. "We were talking about it only a short time ago.

"They didn't discover some new power; they only tapped what is already within them. Within all of us!" Aricia said. "Andro and Elynth have always been able to sense their family, in some ways even more deeply than many of us because of their awareness. When they were connected to the Neural Booster for so long talking to Eirene and Fedor they must have sensed it then."

Sensed what? Arzoal asked.

Aricia turned to Eirene and Fedor as they stood there holding the eggs. "That Eirene and Fedor were to be bonded to the eggs they hold now. To your blood Arzoal. And in sensing this it led us here. They must have felt the connection on a level most of us would not sense."

Arzoal moved even closer to Eirene and Fedor and lowered her massive head closer to the eggs they held in their arms. But I cannot feel them. She said softly. How...

Arzoal ... your shields sister. Helen spoke now. Drop them completely. The eggs within these chambers would not have learned to use shields yet. They are probably calling out for you and you just can't here them. Martin you should as well. You are a Talon Guardian and...

Martin and Arzoal did so first and both of them were very nearly overwhelmed with the cry of nearly two hundred voices within their heads. Voices and echoes that resounded with joy and happiness at sensing others of their own kind. They could hear words filtering among the many voices, words they understood.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.