Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings

Copyright© 2015 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 36

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The continuing saga of the Leonidas family in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood Universe

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Vampires   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

This chapter has been posted due to popular demand only. It's NOT properly edited and it's NOT up to the quality that we usually have. We know it has errors and typos. Please don't complain or comment about the quality. We know its status. We will fix it when we have the time.

ULU SCIMITAR

"What are you doing here?" Ne'Veha demanded of her father La'sar on the deck of the SCIMITAR's main landing bay.

La'sar had just left the small surface-to-ship transport that shuttled the pilots and crew members of the SCIMITAR to Earth and the moon. La'sar had been on Earth for a full day waiting for clearance to grab one of the transports going to the SCIMITAR. He hadn't realized that the Crown Prince's ship was considered a highly secure area, and only his status as a Lower Elven Parliament Member got him the clearance to come up here. He had seen the broadcast this morning and he was not in the least bit happy about what was happening within his youngest daughter's life. He lowered his bag to the deck and looked at his daughter.

"I was already on my way here for a visit rel'yende? The last time you spoke with your mother she said you seemed distance and lonely." La'sar spoke.

"I did not ask her to tell you to come here!" Ne'Veha said.

"No ... I was on my way here anyway for a meeting with Queen For'mya. Your mother sent me a transmission and told me a young Lycavorian male contacted her at our home." La'sar said. "He told your mother that you were feeling lonely and out of place. He told your mother that he wished to claim you as his wife Ne'Veha!"

Ne'Veha shook her head. "Tarren." She stated.

La'sar nodded. "Yes ... that was his name. He told your mother that you had been seeing him for quite some time. So you would imagine my surprise when I arrive and discover that you have not been forthcoming with us."

Ne'Veha looked at her father. "I could say the same thing about you father." She told him.

"I saw the Netnews broadcast this morning Ne'Veha. What exactly do you think you are doing?" He spoke firmly.

Ne'Veha stood motionless, everything her grandmother had told her over the course of the last three days still very fresh in her mind. She had spoken to her for several hours each day since first meeting her, and had had dinner with them last night again. Ne'Veha had not believed the almost archaic method her grandmother had given her to rid herself of Tarren's scent in her blood. Na'rnoas had assured her this way was tried and true, as she had said before. There were more modern methods, but none of them were guaranteed to work one hundred percent.

It is said that Androcles Leonidas has a nose just like his father. Her grandmother had told her. If there is even a whisper of Tarren's scent upon you child, what you wish for will not happen. Do this ... do this and what you want so desperately will take place.

So Ne'Veha had drank the foul tasting liquid twice a day for the last two days, and then brought herself to several satisfying orgasms in her quarters during the night. Na'rnoas said it would flush her system entirely within two days time of any remnant of Tarren's scent upon her. The orgasms had been quite easy to achieve, for all Ne'Veha had to do was imagine herself within Andro's arms or the arms of Sadi and Carisia and Lu'ria. Their images were so clear and focused within her mind, as if they were almost there with her, and she had gone to sleep quite easily dreaming of them. Ne'Veha no longer doubted what she felt growing within her, not after having spent so much time with her grandmother. The woman was a marvel of knowledge and had shared so much of that knowledge with Ne'Veha. And there was still so much more to learn from her. She had begun sleeping in the two oversized shirts that Sadi had returned with her so long ago. They were Andro's shirts she knew, and amazingly just being wrapped in the same fabric that had touched his skin was soothing to her. Sadi's jungle green eyes and his azure blue eyes filled her dreams at night. She saw all of them really, Carisia's petite frame and maya blue eyes and Lu'ria's tall, lean ebony body and her beautiful amber orbs. Yet it was Sadi and Andro's eyes that she always returned to. Her body entwined with the rest of them, their naked flesh touching in the most intimate of ways. Feasting on each other's bodies as if it was the most natural thing in the universe. Yes ... Ne'Veha no longer had any doubts about where she belonged.

Ne'Veha too had seen the Netnews broadcast, she had been hearing about it all day for it was now the talk of the ship. Incredibly ... not one person she had seen since the broadcast had mocked or joked with her about it. They treated her differently, more respectfully, but no one questioned it in the least. It was then Ne'Veha discovered the almost total loyalty that Androcles Leonidas inspired in those who served on his ship. They determined that if Androcles Leonidas had chosen her as a wife and mate, then there was something to Commander Ne'Veha that they had not yet seen.

Ne'Veha stepped forward and took his arm. "This is not the place to talk." She stated. "And you should not have come father."

"You are my daughter!" He announced as he picked up his bag once more. "And I want to know what is going on!"

"Come with me." Ne'Veha said as she looked around and quickly spied an empty briefing room on the landing bay level that was within reach. Ne'Veha guided him confidently among the many landing bay crewmembers that were going about their duties. La'sar had never been aboard a warship of this size and he was stupefied at how they kept everything so organized and did not end up killing one another with the machinery and hand lifters that serviced the many aircraft he saw within the main bay. He allowed his daughter to maneuver him through the mass of machinery and people, watching as she did it with a accomplished ease that seemed almost natural to her. It suddenly became less noisy and he looked around where she had brought him. It appeared to be some sort of briefing room, with several rows of comfortable chairs that were stretched across in front of a large star chart and podium. He watched her as she turned back and secured the door. The sounds from the main landing bay become significantly muted then.

La'sar dropped his bag onto one of the chairs and turned to look at her. "So ... now young lady you will tell me what exactly is going on?" He said.

Ne'Veha's dark eyes narrowed just a fraction. "I am not a child any longer father." She spoke moving away from the door and closer to him.

"You are my daughter!" La'sar told her. "I have every right to inquire about you, and to intervene in your life when your mother and I see that you are doing something to bring harm upon yourself."

"You mean harm upon you don't you father? And your position within the realm of the Elven Parliament." Ne'Veha asked.

La'sar glared at her. "I have raised you Ne'Veha!" He said with a large amount of passion in his voice. "Your mother and I raised you to be proud of your bloodline and to always keep it pure. What are you doing consorting with Lycavorians?"

"Who I choose to spend with life with is not your concern Ontaro." Ne'Veha said. "Not anymore. Not after what you have done."

La'sar looked at her wide eyed. "What I have done?" He exclaimed. "What rubbish is this Ne'Veha? Your mother and I have forbidden you and your sisters to enter into any relationship with a Lycavorian. Why have you gone against our wishes? Not once ... but twice it seems! This Tarren fellow ... and now I come here and discover it is the Crown Prince! What exactly have you been doing Ne'Veha? Not one ... but two Lycavorians! This does not look good Ne'Veha!"

Ne'Veha's eyes narrowed and she stepped closer to her father. "Does not look good for who father?" She asked. "Are you worried that I will embarrass you among your associates on the Parliament?"

"Do not disrespect me Ne'Veha!" La'sar snapped. "I am your father!"

"Who is Na'rnoas father?" Ne'Veha asked suddenly.

La'sar's eyes and face changed then and he looked at the floor quickly. Anywhere but at his daughter's eyes. "It ... it was your grandmother's name." He spoke softly.

"My dead grandmother?" Ne'Veha asked.

La'sar nodded slowly. "Yes." He looked up at her meeting her dark eyes. "I never told you the name of your grandmother because of what she did." He said. "How did you find out her name?"

"Perhaps because I have spent a good amount of time with my grandmother the last three days and she has opened my eyes to many things!" Ne'Veha snarled at him. La'sar's look of shock was all the confirmation Ne'Veha needed to know that everything Na'rnoas had told her the last three days was true. "Why have you lied to us all these years ontaro? Why have you told my brothers and sisters and I that grandmother was dead when she is very much alive and healthy and happy?"

"Ne'Veha..."

"I want an answer papa!" Ne'Veha snapped.

"Do not raise your voice to me!" He barked back. "Your grandmother brought dishonor upon your grandfather! She..."

"That is so much sibfla and you know it!" Ne'Veha shouted causing her father's eyes to grow wider as the ancient Lycavorian word came within the sentence as if Ne'Veha was fluent in the language. "She never dishonored grandfather! If anything he dishonored her for treating her as a possession and not a woman!"

"When ... when did you learn the ancient language of the wolves?" He gasped.

"You might be surprised at what I have learned in my time away from the shell you and mother created around me father." Ne'Veha spoke as she glared at him. "What I have learned about myself and so many other things as well."

"What has she told you?" La'sar demanded. "Where is she?"

"She has told me quite a bit." Ne'Veha answered. "All of which is coming true as my eyes are opened. And she lives on Earth now, her husband and mate Jonout is the Commander of the 47th Spartan Guard Division."

"She is ... she is here?" He gasped.

Ne'Veha nodded. "Oh yes." She answered.

"You will stop communicating with her immediately!" La'sar ordered. "She will twist your mind against your mother and I! She will..."

"She has done nothing but tell me the truth!" Ne'Veha almost screamed. "Grandfather dismissed her! He dismissed her so he could continue his climb within the Elven Parliament! Just as you dismissed her when he told you so many lies about what she had done!"

"You do not know what you are talking about child?" La'sar barked.

"Don't I?" Ne'Veha spoke heatedly. "Are you going to tell me that I am wrong? Are you going to stand there and tell me that grandfather did not do this? That he did not tell her to do what she needed to do to ease her physical needs? That is what he told her when she told him she had fallen in love with Jonout? Do what she needed to do as long as she did not embarrass him. Is that wrong? Ten years father! Ten years she endured grandfather's dismissal before succumbing to the love that had grown between her and Jonout! Ten years father! That is not a simple thing to do?"

"Ne'Veha you..."

"And then when she came to honor grandfather at his Passing ceremony because of what they had shared, you verbally threaten her?" Ne'Veha snapped. "She went there because of you! She went there because Jonout wanted her to go because of you! And you dismiss your mother like she is nothing!"

"She was married to Jonout by then!" La'sar shouted back. "I had taken my father's place and..."

"And you tried to have Jonout exiled from Elear, yes I know father!" Ne'Veha said. "Will you just dismiss me when I do something that does not sit with your view father? Will you dismiss me when I tell you that I love a Lycavorian with every iota of my being? And not only a Lycavorian, but three other women as well!"

La'sar's eyes took on a disgusted gaze. "I forbid it!" He bellowed. "You are my daughter and I will not have you involved with such a relationship!"

Ne'Veha shook her head. "No ontaro." She said softly. "The moment I left Elear I left your world and entered my own. You will not deny me the love I want. You will not deny me the man or the women that I have discovered I love with all that I am."

"The Crown Prince! Or this Tarren!" La'sar snapped sarcastically. "Or haven't you made up your mind Ne'Veha?"

"Tarren is a fool!" Ne'Veha said. "You and he would get along famously father. He too thought he could use me for his own purposes. When I should have been a daughter to you, I was a possession. Now ... now I will live my life the way I want to live it and I don't care what it means to you or your status in the Elven Parliament!" She hissed at him.

La'sar then did something he had never done with any of his children and he stepped forward and slapped Ne'Veha. She staggered back more from the shock of the blow than the actual force used and she reached up to her cheek her dark eyes wide. She held her cheek with her hand as she looked at him.

"Ne'Veha ... I ... I came here to guide you!" La'sar spoke. "Now ... look what you have made me do?" He reached for her.

Ne'Veha brushed aside his hand and stepped back from him just as the internal ship COM came alive.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.