Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings

Copyright© 2015 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The continuing saga of the Leonidas family in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood Universe

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Vampires   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

THE WILDS

1.8 LIGHT YEARS FROM APRIAN TWO

" ... on our way back husband." Esther spoke as she sat in the engineer's station behind Tir'ut who was piloting the Limian Transport.

The ship was a heavily modified Limian VANGRA 9-Class Tactical Transport. It was a common enough ship throughout The Wilds since the Limians were not particular about whom they sold their ships to. This ship however was quite different than most of those like it found in The Wilds. It was much more meticulously cared for considering it had more powerful engines, and quite an assortment of offensive as well as defensive armaments. All of which were unique enhancements that Cha'talla had added to the ship's seventy meter length over the course of years. Cha'talla the Immortal was not one to skimp when it came to the protection and safety of his Blessed Wife or any of his tribe. As with the heavily modified G9 Long Range High Coven Runners they had in their small fleet, this VANGRA 9 TT was easily able to haul freight and personnel as well as defend itself from the many pirates and mercenaries that called The Wilds home.

Cha'talla's face appeared confused. "And just how did you manage that Esther? We were not expecting you for another six days at least."

Esther smiled. "I did not care to run into Gareld again my husband. Lesede informed us before we left Jagaliu of the ship he commands. It is an older model Bontawillian Frigate, but it could still be a threat to us. His ship was just departing orbit when we left and I had Tir'ut take us through Gate Nine to leave him behind quickly."

Cha'talla's eyes grew a little wider. "Esther, the Overseer Jump Gates in The Wilds are notoriously unstable. You took a risk doing that."

Esther nodded. "It was a risk I thought necessary Cha'talla. We definitely don't need Gareld following us back to our home on Kranek my love. At least not until you are ready to receive him in proper Immortal fashion." Esther heard Tir'ut chuckle from his seat behind the transport's controls.

Cha'talla shook his head slowly with a smile, exposing the tips of his vampiric fangs. "I wonder sometimes Du'ased 'ranndi, if you should not have been born Akruxian." (Blessed Wife)

Esther matched his smile and her dark eyes glittered with adoring love for him. "I was able to obtain everything on our list for once. The merchants on Aprian Two must have just received an influx of material from their sources."

Cha'talla nodded. "Good, the astrometric specialist from the Kortanie settlement also predicts another fierce winter as I suspected. We will be well prepared and able to help them if they should need something."

Esther leaned closer to the screen. "I was also able to obtain that certain scented oil you like so much Du'ased m'ranndii. I intend to make use of it the first night we return. I hope you are up to the task." She spoke in a soft whisper.

"I will certainly look forward to that." Cha'talla answered with a grin. "And I will most definitely be up to the task my wife."

"Tir'ut has plotted us a course between the Torana Gas Cluster and the Protonic Nebula." Esther said sitting back in the chair. "We should be home in just under three days husband."

"Make sure our son knows not to attempt his superior flying skills in the transport." Cha'talla spoke. "It is not a G9 and would not hold up well under the strain."

Esther chuckled. "I will insure this." She answered. "We..."

"Whoa!" Tir'ut's voice exclaimed loudly from his seat and Esther turned her head to look at him quickly.

"Tir'ut! What is it?" She asked.

"Mother pull up grid 57896 point three!" Tir'ut spoke excitedly. "Hurry!"

Esther adjusted a monitor adjoining the one she was using to speak with Cha'talla and punched in the coordinates Tir'ut had given her. The screen came alive with the remnants of a massive white flash and her eyes grew larger as she leaned forward. "Tir'ut ... what is that?" She asked.

"Long range sensors are detecting massive Polarion particles saturating that sector of space and small amounts of isotopic radiation!" He replied instantly. "If I had to guess, I'd say a Jump Gate just exploded."

"That's inside Union territory!" Esther spoke. "Their Gates are perfectly maintained all of the time! The only way one of their Gates would explode is if something hit it, or someone destroyed it!"

"Esther, what is it?" Cha'talla asked.

"Stand by husband." Esther replied quickly. "Tir'ut increase power to the lateral sensor array. Are there any signs of ships in the area of the explosion or nearby?"

"Mother, the lateral sensor array will be detected if I increase the power." Tir'ut spoke from his seat.

"Pulse a five second burst!" She ordered. "No one will be able to track that back to us."

"Five second burst coming up." Tir'ut stated adjusting his controls. "Pulse away!"

Esther's screen flickered for a couple of seconds and then cleared once more. "Tir'ut!"

"I see it! Can't get a complete picture but if the readings are accurate, it appears to be a Nodon Engineering Systems TYPE II." Tir'ut said.

"One of their Dragon ships," Esther spoke softly.

"We can't tell much from here, but the power readings are fluctuating and it looks like they have lost one of their engine nacelles." Tir'ut told her. "It's adrift and heading right for the border."

"Esther, what is happening?" Cha'talla asked once more.

"Cha'talla, one of the Union TYPE II dragon ships apparently struck their Jump Gate upon exit!" Esther spoke. "They are adrift and heading for the border with heavy damage."

Cha'talla's dark eyes narrowed now. "Their dragon ships are piloted exclusively by elves Esther." He spoke. "An elf pilot would not strike a Jump Gate upon exit."

"I know." Esther said.

"Esther, it is not our concern." Cha'talla stated. "The Union is more than capable of taking care of their own. They will send a recovery ship. One is probably already on its way."

"Cha'talla we have always talked of when we would reveal ourselves to the Union." Esther spoke. "This could be our chance husband."

Cha'talla shook his head quickly. "No." He ordered. "We have accomplished much my wife, but my people are responsible for the death of King Leonidas's father and many others. He is not a forgiving soul Esther, you know this."

"We don't know that for sure Cha'talla." Esther said. "Millions of purebloods and turned vampires alike live within the Union. Think of what we could gain if we were able to trade with the many Union planets along the border. We would want for nothing and our future would be so much brighter than it is even now."

"Esther, I agree with you, but it is still too soon." Cha'talla spoke, "Perhaps in another decade or two when we have fully left that past behind us."

"We have left it behind us husband." Esther said forcefully. "And it is time now to start building even more than what we have already built."

"Esther..." He began speaking.

Esther sighed heavily. "I will do as you say husband." She stated quickly. "And we will talk of this when I return. You and T'lolt and the others have come so far and you do not give yourselves enough credit! We will see you in three days!" Esther stabbed her finger down on the panel before he could respond, ending the transmission. She immediately got out of her seat and moved forward to settle into the navigator and co-pilot's seat beside her son.

"Mother?" Tir'ut asked looking at her.

"How soon before that TYPE II drifts across the border?" Esther asked.

"At its current rate of drift ... perhaps nine hours." He answered. "Why?"

"Lifesigns?"

"We are too far away to determine that." Tir'ut answered. "And the neutrino particles in the Torana Gas Cluster will prevent getting a clearer picture than what we have now."

"Unless we were closer," Esther said.

Tir'ut nodded. "Yes, unless we were..." He turned to look at his mother.

"Alter our course Tir'ut." Esther spoke turning to look at him. "Alter our course and then increase speed. Take us to the far side of the cluster closet to the Union border. How long?"

"Mother ... father said..."

"I know what your father said." Esther spoke. "He said not to get involved, he did not say we could not watch. Now how long Tir'ut my son?"

"I can have us there in seven hours if I use the auxiliary thruster engines." Tir'ut replied.

Esther nodded. "Then use them." She spoke.

Tir'ut smiled and turned back to his controls. "Using them mother." He stated.


KRANEK

Cha'talla turned from the monitor slowly and looked around the small command center at the five other Immortals who occupied it. All of them turned away quickly so as not to meet his gaze. The door to the center opened and T'lolt walked in casually, stopping several feet inside the center when he felt the tenseness of the personnel and his brother. He moved up slowly to where Cha'talla stood.

"Brother, I was coming to get the daily reports on the perimeter fences." T'lolt said. "Why does it seem like there is a problem?"

Cha'talla looked at him. "Bring up the charts of the sector our transport is in and put them on the plot!" He barked out. "T'lolt." He said motioning to the plot board.

They moved to the large waist high plot board and watched as the area of space Esther was in came up quickly. Cha'talla's eyes scanned it quickly. "Overlay any known Union Jump Gates along the border in the accompanying sectors!" He shouted.

"Stand by!"

"Cha'talla what is wrong?" T'lolt asked.

"Overlaying Captain!"

Cha'talla watched as seven points appeared on the chart, all of them inside the Union border. "Esther and Tir'ut reported a Union Jump Gate exploded just across the border here." He stabbed his finger down on the chart. "Union Gate Two Four, it is the only one they would be able to detect from their location."

T'lolt looked at him. "Cha'talla, Union Jump Gates don't just explode."

Cha'talla nodded. "I know. They also detected a Nodon Engineering TYPE II dragon transport adrift and heading for the border." He said. "Elves fly all of their STRIKERS and their dragon ships. No elf pilot will collide with a Jump Gate T'lolt. They would exit the Jump Gate corridor before they allowed that to happen, no matter where they were."

T'lolt nodded. "I agree."

"I know my pureblood wife T'lolt." Cha'talla spoke. "She will not listen to me. She is too inquisitive, too stubborn and too dedicated to insuring our tribe grows and prospers."

"That is why she is considered the Matriarch of our tribe now brother." T'lolt said. "It has been this way for years. Everything she does is for our benefit."

Cha'talla nodded. "That is why she will not listen to me. She will go and investigate this incident, even after I instructed her not too."

T'lolt smiled. "She is stubborn brother as you said, more stubborn than you. That is why you love her so. If she did not look as she does, she could have been born an Akruxian in how she acts and thinks."

Cha'talla nodded slowly. "That is what I told her. And that is why she will investigate this incident."

"The Union will no doubt be aware of this already brother." T'lolt said. "All of their Gates are linked by an early warning system as well as a usage meter. And if it is one of their dragon ships, you can be assured help is already on the way."

Cha'talla looked at him, his dark eyes filled with questions. "T'lolt, in the years since the Union has been using these dragons and helping them to repopulate their species, when have you known these dragon ships to be piloted by anyone other than an elf?"

T'lolt shook his head. "Never."

"And in all our years fighting the Union, when have you ever known an elf pilot to collide with anything they did not intentionally want to collide with?" Cha'talla asked.

T'lolt looked at him. "You don't believe this is an accident do you?" He said softly.

"Take our G9s brother, all three of them. Fully armed and loaded with a complete squad of our finest in each ship. This is no accident, and I believe my Blessed Wife and sons are about to step into a Fever Wasp's nest." Cha'talla spoke. "If they are injured in any way, I will act in the same fashion as King Leonidas and I will slaughter any who are involved in hurting them."

T'lolt nodded. "We'll leave within the hour." He stated as his hand dropped to where he kept the Lycavorian Nehtes strapped to his right leg.

It was a memento of a life altering change of direction in his almost five thousand years of living. An opportunity given to him by a man he once considered a mortal enemy, a man who had treated him with respect and honor. A man who had insured the bodies of his sons would not be taken by the animals until he could properly intern their remains. T'lolt had embraced change after that day, and he had started over. He had a new wife who he had learned to adore, and he had three young children that he doted on in a very unlike Akruxian fashion. Yes he had changed.

And it was a change that he, like his brother and his tribe, had welcomed with open arms.


SPARTA

DIPLOMATIC ENVOY APARTMENTS

Athani'Puat stepped from the shower in her apartment exquisitely sore and her lithe body still alive with the sensations from her hours in Resumar's bed. Their lovemaking had been more intense this time, both of them holding almost nothing back as they explored and delved and pleasured each other until they could stand it no more. He had returned her only thirty minutes before, just as the sun was beginning to climb above the horizon, but everything was still dark. He had nuzzled her cheek and neck firmly, sending delightful tremors skittering across her flesh, as he kissed her passionately. He had given her special soaps and scented oils to wash with so that his scent was very nearly erased from her body in order to protect her. Her people he was not concerned with as much as his own people, and her nephew Karun. He was half Lycavorian and would be able to detect Resumar's scent on her if she wasn't careful. The hot water had helped in soothing her sore muscles, but it was a soreness that Athani relished in. She retrieved the towel from the rack with her tail and wrapped it tightly around her body as she walked into the main room of the apartment. So engrossed in her memories and feelings of the previous night she did not notice her sister sitting at the small table reviewing a data pad and sipping a mug of steaming liquid until she entered the main room.

Athani came up short, "Jalersi!" She snapped genuinely surprised. "How did you get in here?"

"You did not answer your door Athani, so I had the Spartan sentry open it for me." Jalersi replied.

"I was in the shower in case you didn't notice." Athani spoke harshly. "Do not do such a thing again!"

"I am your sister." Jalersi said.

"That does not give you the right to enter my quarters unannounced!" Athani spat, "No matter where they may be!"

"You were in the shower for quite some time sister." Jalersi stated.

Athani's blue/green eyes glared at her. "I did not know there was a time limit on the showers I take!" She snapped. "We have been aboard ship for nearly two weeks and I wanted to experience a hot shower for longer than is usually allowed on a ship. Is that a crime Jalersi?"

Jalersi met her glaring eyes. "No ... it is not. Forgive me sister."

"What do you want?" Athani demanded as she moved for the small bed chambers in the room silently thanking herself for messing up the previously unused bed to make it appear it had been slept in.

Jalersi rose from the table and followed her sister with the data pad in hand. "I was able to speak with father yesterday." She said as her eyes fell on the rumpled sheets of the bed.

Athani dropped the towel from around her still damp body, her tail twitching in agitation at her sister for interrupting her thoughts. She silently thanked that Resumar had left no telltale signs of their lovemaking on her body. "So! You are the head of this delegation Jalersi; why should that concern me. You have already shown me where my place will be."

Jalersi sighed. "Athani ... mother and I only did what our laws and traditions dictated." She said.

Athani turned to look at her. "That is so much rubbish!" She snapped. "You and mother are giving me to Qurot for political purposes only! After you both promised me I would have a say in which male you chose for me! You lied to me Jalersi! You both did!"

"Qurot is a powerful Pride..."

"Qurot is a disgusting pig!" Athani barked. "You know that just as well as I do! He has had two mates in the last two thousand years! Both of whom he killed in a Tazli Root induced rage!"

"Father has ordered him to treat you differently Athani." Jalersi spoke.

"And will father be there to insure when Qurot inhales the Tazli vapor again that he does not kill me in a similar fit of rage Jalersi?" Athani asked. "Will you be there? I think not!"

"You are quite capable of defending yourself from Qurot Athani." Jalersi said.

"Oh yes, and when I injure or kill him for attempting to force himself upon me will you or father support me against his Pride in the archaic system we call law?" Athani spat as she pulled on the light blue jumpsuit.

"Athani I have protected you all these years ... you..."

"Allowing Pusintin to rape my ass and force me to suck his cock whenever he desired is not protecting me Jalersi." Athani stated.

"Would you have preferred I do nothing and allow Qurot to take you twenty-five years ago?" Jalersi snapped back.

Athani looked at her. "That might have been better Jalersi. He would have certainly killed me by now and then it would not matter."

"Stop it!" Jalersi demanded. "You are acting like a spoiled child! This is our way! The sooner you accept that the better it will be for you!"

"What do you want Jalersi?" Athani asked softly. "The talks do not begin for another hour."

Jalersi tossed the data pad onto the rumpled bed. "Father wants to know about your ability to speak with this dragon. Why you were not afraid of him as the rest of our people are."

Athani turned and picked up the pad letting her eyes read the first portion of it. "First of all, I can not speak with this dragon." She stated plainly. "Our people do not have the ability to communicate in such a way. And secondly, I did not have much of a choice when it came to being placed on this dragon's back. Prince Resumar put me there for my own protection. It is most definitely not something I would have chosen to do. And for your information I was terrified of this beast. However, I was more terrified of the vampire assassin who was trying to kill me."

"It ... it did not appear that way Athani." Jalersi said.

"How it appeared to you does not matter to me." Athani answered. "I was just as scared as you were Jalersi, even more so because I was the one next to this creature." She held out the data pad to her. "I do not have some previously unrecorded ability sister. Those creatures make my blood go cold just as they do yours. That is what you can tell our father."

"And if I don't believe you?" Jalersi stated.

Athani shrugged. "Then send me home." She said simply. "At least there I will not have to endure Qurot's gloating or associate myself with these Lycavorians and their stench any longer than necessary. At least there I can have some peace before I am given to Qurot as a political prize because of all his glorious victories against the High Coven."

"Athani..."

"Are we done sister?" Athani stated. "If we are, I would like to enjoy my breakfast before the talks begin."

Jalersi stared at her for a long moment and then nodded. "Very well Athani." She said. "I will leave you alone. We are meeting in the foyer in forty-five minutes. Do not be late."

Athani watched as Jalersi turned and walked out of the bedroom area and to the main door of the apartment. She waited until the door had closed behind her before exhaling deeply.

[Stench?] Resumar's voice erupted into her head.

[Creature?] Cemath's voice followed.

Athani couldn't help but smile at the playful tone of their voices as she crossed to the balcony. [Stop it you two!] She demanded. [I had to think of something! I love how you smell Resumar ... you know that. And you are very handsome for a dragon Cemath. At least I think you are ... you are the only one I know at the moment.]

Resumar's voice took on a more serious tone. [Is this something I need to worry about Aryschanne?] He asked. [I can advance my plans if I have too.]

Athani felt warmth rush through her at his words and the name he called her. He had told her a little of his plans earlier, only saying that it was best if he kept the majority of it from her to protect her. [I can handle my sister Resumar. As long as I know that I have your love.]

[That is not something you have to question Aryschanne. I promise you.] Resumar answered.

[When will we be alone again?] She asked quickly.

[We will see each other tonight at the Royal Villa. You are coming for dinner remember.] He said.

[And you will be there?] She asked.

[I wouldn't miss it Athani.] He replied quickly. [I intend to see you wearing the dress I am buying for you.]

[Dress?] Athani asked. [You are buying me; you are buying me a dress?]

Resumar chuckled. [What ... don't you think I can?]

[No ... no one has ever bought me a dress Resumar.] She said.

[Then I will be the first? Good. I will make sure it is exceptional.] He replied. [I will have it delivered to your apartment while you are conducting the talks today. You can say you saw it in the window of one of the shops when you break for lunch and you ordered it delivered to your room.]

[I miss you already Resumar.] She said.

[All you need do is reach out to me and I will answer.] He told her. [Just make sure you are in a semi private place and shielded or others of my people will detect you. Especially my mother or the Prime Minister. With the shields we have helped you to establish no one who is below a Tier Five will detect the tremors of us talking. However my mother and the Prime Minister are some of the most powerful Tier Six Mindvoicers in the Union. They will undoubtedly feel the tremors if they are nearby.]

[I will make sure.] Athani said. [What ... what color is it?]

Athani didn't see Resumar smile, but she could almost feel it. [It will be a surprise ... but it will match your eyes.] He answered. [I must go Aryschanne. Reach out to me if you feel the need. I will see you tonight.]

[Resumar?]

[Yes?]

[Resumar Leonidas ... I ... I do believe I may be very much in love with you.] Athani spoke softly.

She heard him chuckle softly. [You don't know how much hearing you say that means to me Aryschanne. It matches what I feel for you. I will see you tonight.]


BONTAWILLIAN FRIGATE

EDGE OF THE TORANA GAS CLUSTER

THE WILDS

" ... how long?" Gareld asked from his chair on the bridge of his ship.

"The ship will clear the Defensive minefield in just under three hours." The Kochab officer turned from the console he was in front of. "Another three hours to the border and then they will be ours."

"Make sure our boarding craft are ready." Gareld spoke. "The minute they cross the border I want to be on them. The Lycavorian King's half elf daughter will bring a pretty price from the Kavalian detachment based on Jivrr. I understand she is almost a twin to her mother when it comes to looks. And the elf Queen is quite the looker."

"The Kavalians? I thought we were supposed to kill her Gareld." The Kochab spoke. "That is what our contract called for."

"Yes I know Sandur. I accepted another contract as well. The Kavalians have been looking for an opportunity to capture one of the Lycavorian pig's children for over a decade. When I received this contract I contacted them on Nefoa where they maintain a small detachment. They were most pleased and they have already paid us for her. All we need do is deliver her."

Sandur smiled. "So that is where the additional fifty million credits came from." He stated.

Gareld nodded. "We make twenty from the fool who wants her dead, and fifty from the Kavalians. They both get what they want. The Kavalians will no doubt kill her, after they fuck her until she goes insane." He laughed. "And we come away very rich."

"And then?"

Gareld smiled. "Then we make some improvements to our ship and we find where Esther and her Immortal dog have gone. When we do, we kill the Immortals and I will make her my slave, after I whip her within an inch of her life that is. She will submit to me willingly I assure you."

"As long as you let me watch," Sandur spoke. "I've never seen you break a pureblood before."

Gareld laughed. "You should have heard her squeal my friend. When I got done with her she was slinging her tight pussy on any cock I put in front of her to make the pain stop." He said. "Twenty of us took her that night. It was fantastic."

"I look forward to that Gareld." He answered.

Gareld got to his feet. "Contact the Lycavorian and put it through to my office." He said. "I want to make sure he transfers the rest of our credits."


" ... so she is dead?" The cloaked figure asked.

Gareld turned toward the holo image holding the glass of Blood Wine. "She will be as soon as her ship drifts across the border. We can not enter Lycavorian space without activating the automated defensive field as you know. As long as you have kept to your part of the bargain and no Lycavorian help arrives we will accomplish your task."

"You need not worry about that." The figure spoke. "The device used to disable their ship will not be discovered once you vaporize it, and my people will make it so the destruction of the Gate is not noticed for at least thirty-six hours."

Gareld nodded, "Plenty of time." He stated.

"If she is not already dead make sure she suffers." The man spoke.

"This seems to be rather personal with you my friend. Not a good thing in this line of work." Gareld spoke.

"We are not now and never will be friends!" The cloaked figure hissed. "Simply because I use your services does not translate to something more. You came highly recommended and that is why I chose you. The Evolli fools who were also recommended failed in their task and that is why I had you as a back up."

Gareld nodded. "Whatever." He spoke quickly. "I want the rest of our funds transferred now."

"The task is not yet done." The man spoke.

"In nine hours it will be." Gareld said. "And thirty minutes after that I want to be on my way as far from the Union border as I can get. Which means I want the rest of our agreed upon contract transferred now. When word reaches that Lycavorian dog of a King that his precious half elf daughter is dead he will fly into a rage. I want to be long gone by then. With my credits! You can deal with him, and I hope for your sake you have a place you can go to hide."

The figure did not answer for a long moment and then finally nodded his head. "I will make it so within the hour." He said. "Contact me when it is fully done."

"Of course." Gareld spoke.


TYPE II DRAGON TRANSPORT

Normya Leonidas groaned and pushed her body back off of her center control console and into her seat. As her head touched the headrest she winced and groaned even louder as pain lanced through her temples. She reached up quickly and gasped when she touched the side of her head and her fingers came away coated in blood.

"Toral!" She croaked out. She turned her head slowly, but that still brought forth a wave of nausea and pain. She closed her emerald eyes tightly and fought to breathe deeply making the wave of nausea pass slowly. When she opened them again she turned her head even more slowly. "Toral?"

Normya spied her elven co-pilot's lower body stuffed behind his co-pilot's seat and her eyes grew wide. She reached up quickly, fighting back another wave of nausea, and released her seat straps. Slowly and with pain wracking her body she pulled herself from her seat and moved back between the seats. Toral's arm was twisted at an odd angle and he had blood leaking down his forehead from where he had collided with the back of his seat. An instant of fear coursed through her as she realized he might be dead. She knelt next to him and placed her hand on his chest.

"Toral!" She nearly shouted.

Normya almost burst into tears when he groaned loudly and his eyes opened. "You do not have to yell!" He snapped. "The ringing in my ears from the explosion is quite sufficient thank you!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.