Desperate Housewives
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

As Amanda watched Marcella and her friends prepare the set and position the cameras for the movie she'd soon be making, she couldn't believe the mess she'd gotten herself into.

What had begun as some fun fucking her friend's sons had turned into some real ugly business. It turned out that Marcella was something other than a nice sponsor who kept giving them tips to improve their ratings on the porn sites. Instead she turned out to be a predator who had used the site to ensnare the unsuspecting women into her web of kinky and fetish sex. Now all five of them were being forced to make a whole new kind of movie in which they were used and abused not only by the boys but friends of Marcella as well. Those friends turned out to very experienced and disgusting women who would soon be wanting her to do all kinds of sick and perverted things with them.

As the time for the filming grew nearer, Amanda grew desperate and wanted to flee but she couldn't. She was tightly bound on some kind of contraption that left her suspended naked and spread eagled about three feet off the ground. Her naked ass rested on a stool which was the only thing that supported her body.

It was black mail plain and simple. "Co-operate and do everything we want with the boys and my friends, or I'll go the police and tell them how you and the rest of your group of women have been fucking underage boys. In addition, I'll send copies of the movies to all your friends and families so they can see what you've been up to," Marcella had warned them soon after they had assembled at the address she'd given them.

The place was a warehouse and although it might have been new and modern at one time, it had seen better days. It looked abandoned. The huge parking lot that might have been full of cars at one time was now empty with clumps of weeds and grass sprouting out from between cracks in the neglected pavement. The huge bay windows that overlooked the lot were so stained, dirty and dusty it was obvious that they hadn't been touched in years. The only new thing was a set of sturdy wooden front doors that had replaced a pair of what once had been fancy glass ones.

However, looks can be deceiving. The interior was much cleaner with a nice, soft rug inside the doors and a large runner carpet that led deeper inside. In the middle of the building was a series of nicely carpeted and furnished cubicles. All of them had been thoroughly cleaned and rugged and they even had pictures on the wall so that they looked as if they were rooms in a house. Each of them was set up as either living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, exercise room or a dungeon. It was in these rooms that Marcella and her gang were going to do the filming, depending on the scene they wanted to create.

It was in the dungeon where Amanda hung waiting her fate while the rest of the women and their sons watched horrified. Since she had made the most fuss and protested the most loudly when Marcella had announced her intentions, Amanda had been chosen to go first. It would not only teach the busty blond a lesson, it would also show her friends the futility of resistance.

Amanda caught the eye of her friend but Sandi, feeling cowed by Marcella's threat to disclose everything, only dared to give her a sympathetic look and a helpless shrug of shoulders. She really felt sorry for her friend and realized the whole thing had gotten completely out of hand. Sandi also wished she had never brought up the idea of fucking their sons to make porno movies but it was too late now because Marcella had them at her mercy.

Then the filming started. Amanda struggled helplessly in her bounds as one of Marcella's friends approached her but all it did was make her big naked tits jiggle and her ass squirm on the stool in front of the cameras and her friends.

Her name was Kathy and although she was in her early 20s, she had such a slim, petite looking body that she looked young enough to be a teenager, especially with her small, pert little tits and shaven pubic hair.

"You ready for some fun Amanda honey?" Kathy giggled girlishly as she reached out and slowly ran her hand over her suspended body. Amanda could nothing but glare angrily up at the girl as her hands moved over her body wherever they wanted to. First they seized her boobs and gave them a good squeeze before attaching her nipples and pulling and pinching at them until they grew hard.

These are sure gonna be fun to play with. I bet those boys loved them, eh," Kathy giggled again as her hands finally left Amanda's tits and moved on down toward her stomach. A finger was even pushed into her belly button and other fingers stroked her tummy and ribs so lightly Amanda felt like she was being tickled which, despite the situation, made her laugh and smile. No doubt it will look on the cameras as if I'm actually enjoying having this strange girl feel me up like I'm a lesbian and she owned my body or something, Amanda fumed.

"Very sensitive, I see," Kathy replied with that giggle again that Amanda was already beginning to hate. It made her feel as if the girl was toying with her and making fun of her. She would have given anything to break free of her and ran and hide somewhere but she was forced to just lay and take it all.

Suddenly the hands abandoned her body and Amanda could see that Kathy was by the stool her ass rested on. As she saw the girl push a button she wondered what the girl was up to and then she got the shock of her life. Amanda could suddenly feel something rising out of the seat of the stool and it was aimed between her ass cheeks. It kept rising until it was probing her bum hole. Thankfully it stopped then but it was so close to the entrance to her nether regions that Amanda kept trying to raise her ass to avoid it. Then to her horror she could feel the probe begin to squirt copious amounts of something that felt cool and greasy. Some of it landed on her ass hole with the remainder of it sliding back down the probe.

As Amanda struggled against her feelings of revulsion and confusion she heard Kathy explaining what was happening.

"Relax, it's just an anal probe and it's only three inches long and a half inch an inch wide which is considered small by some standards. However, it's big enough for a beginner like you to start with and get you prepared for when the boys get to sodomize you."

Amanda couldn't believe what she hearing. Surely the girl didn't intend to let the boys use her back side like that. Anal sex had always seemed to sick and perverted to even consider yet it was starting to happen to her. Since the probe had begun menacing her virgin bottom, Amanda had managed to raise her ass enough to avoid much contact with it but now she was getting so tired she couldn't hold herself up. However, to her dismay when she let her ass back down on the stool she felt the probe pushing into her anus. This made her frantically raise her ass again.

Amanda could hear Kathy giggling wildly at her actions. "You're starting to fuck your ass all by yourself and I'm going to help you do it," she heard the girl say.

Then she felt the hands move further downward between her wide spread legs and Amanda could no nothing as the fingers lightly stroked the sensitive inside of her thighs before touching her shaven pussy. This made Amanda move wildly about in the tight confinement of her bounds. First, in an attempt to get away from the fingers that traced her outer pussy lips she pushed her ass backward onto the anal probe. Then, when she felt the probe slip inside of her bum she quickly raised her ass only to have her cunt meet Kathy's probing fingers which were now inside of her cunt. Again she tried to avoid the fingers in her pussy by pushing her ass back which allowed the probe to go a little deeper into her ass.

Amanda could hear Kathy continue to giggle at her antics as the cameras caught her fucking her ass on the probe and then moving it up so that her pussy could be fucked by the girl's fingers. In this way it only took a couple of minutes for Amanda's ass to be fully penetrated by the probe and when Kathy saw she was fully impaled on it, she really went to work on her pussy.

"You getting hot already? What a slut. Look how wet you're getting and you should see how you fuck your ass on that probe, especially when I do this," Kathy giggled again as she began thrusting her fingers rapidly in and out of Amanda's cunt. The blond beauty was shamed and mortified as the girl finger fucked her and made her fuck herself on the probe. She was getting so hot and wet she feared she may orgasm immediately right in front of the cameras and her friends. It was so horrible the way Kathy giggled at her and the way her body bounced around in circles, first on the fingers and then on the probe.

The girl was playing with her and she was helpless to resist. She would push her fingers deep inside of her while touching and rubbing her clit making Amanda squirm and bounce on the anal probe. Then she would withdraw them and trace them around her pussy lips, laughing as the now gaping and glistening wet pussy tried to find the fingers again.

"Holy cow, look at that pussy. It must want something awful bad now. Look at the way it chases my fingers," Amanda barely heard Kathy laugh through her lust filled brain. She was not lesbian and she hated the feel of the probe it that seemed to fill her ass but despite her repugnance, she couldn't herself. She was moaning loudly as her eager pussy continually sought to find the fingers that kept teasing her to the point of no return but wouldn't give her any relief. As soon as the girl felt she was about to orgasm, she would pull her fingers out of her and laugh loudly as her pussy unconsciously sought to find them again.

"Oh, we're gonna have a lot of fun with you girl," Kathy giggled. "Now I think we need to bring some of the boys into the action. All of them seem to enjoying what they've seen so far as they all sporting some nice big erections but I think we'll start with Norman. I've seen the way you treated him in your movies but this time you'll give him a nice blow job, not one of those half-hearted pathetic attempts you usually do and you'll swallow everything."

Norman, embarrassed about his hard on from watching the way the girl played with Amanda and not too enthused about having to take part in the abasement of one of his mother's friends, reluctantly stepped forward. He realized this was gonna be different from his other sessions with Amanda. Those had been consensual while this one wasn't because he knew he was gonna to do things with the woman she didn't want. However, since he'd been thoroughly warned about the consequences of not co-operating, he was prepared to do whatever Kathy wanted.

"Don't be shy, Norman. You got nothing to be ashamed of, " Kathy said as she eyed his erect cock that bobbed in front of him. Step right up and help me have some more fun with Amanda. I know you're just gonna love it when I teach her how to suck your cock properly so move over here right in front of Amanda's head. See how she's almost the perfect height to blow you. Now first I want you to rub it all over her face like this."

Norman gasped in surprise as Kathy suddenly seized his cock and tugged it hard, forcing him to move so close to Amanda that his balls hung right over her face. Then he watched as the girl steered his cock all over her face. She rubbed it against her cheeks, then her eyes which Amanda kept tightly closed and even her nose.

Kathy laughed at Amanda's attempts to keep her eyes and mouth closed while the cock was being aimed and guided over her face. "What's the matter, you don't like the look of cock, she chided when the woman kept her eyes closed while the cock hovered them. Don't like the smell of dick either, I see when Kathy saw the disgusted look when she rubbed it all around her nose. Well then how a taste of it."

Kathy frowned for the first time when Amanda determinedly kept her lips closed when the cock was pressed against her lips.

"Come on now, none of that. You promised to do whatever I wanted you to and in return we wouldn't tell on you," Kathy reminded Amanda. "So open up and take his cock in your mouth. After all, it isn't as if you haven't done it before because I saw the films you made. This cock sucking is just going to be more elaborate that's all."

When Amanda shook her head and continued to keep her mouth closed, Kathy grew a bit exasperated. "Very well, be stubborn, that's okay because now I'll have some fun making you suck cock."

With that, she told Norman to stay where he was. "Don't worry you'll get that cock sucked pretty quick, she just needs a bit of persuasion that's all and I know just what to do to give some encouragement.

Kathy than pushed a table on wheels over to where Amanda and Norman were. It was stainless steel and looked almost like something that would be seen in a doctor's office except for the instruments. On top of the table were some dildos in sizes that ranged from one or two inches long to almost a foot. Other items included some colored egg shaped objects, several clips and several long things with handles that were wide at one end and tapered to very narrow at the other.

"You just hold on Norman, I'll see what I can do to help convince Amanda to suck dick," Kathy said as she studied the table full of objects.

"I wonder what I should use first. Oh, I know, how about this." Kathy held up one of long, objects and waved it around in front of Amanda's face who had a startled and puzzled look when she caught sight of it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.