Desperate Housewives - Cover

Desperate Housewives

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 12

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

It was a Friday evening, the beginning of another weekend which meant it was movie making time for Sandi, Amanda, their sons and the new recruits they had brought into their circle.

They met at the usual spot in the neighborhood mall parking lot and the boys quickly slipped out of their mother's vehicles and into the one parked beside them. Once the trade was completed, the women began exiting the parking lot with a different boy sitting in the passenger seat.

In the passenger seat with Sandi was Theresa Perry's 16 year old son, Jeff. Ryan had gotten into Alice Kosygyn's car, while Tim was with Theresa and Alice's son, Raymond, had hopped into Lilly's car. That left Amanda with Norm and although she still smarted over her last session with him, she reluctantly agreed to make at least one more film with him.

Tim could hardly contain his excitement as he stole glances at the beautiful Theresa Perry. The 35 year old woman was definitely an MILF in his estimation. She was about five foot three with a body that was slightly heavier and a bit more voluptuous than Sandi's. She was dark skinned and had long black hair that framed a very pretty oval shaped face that boasted a set of big, pouting lips.

Tim could hardly wait to get his hands on her and push his cock in between the lips of her mouth that seemed to be made for cock sucking but he sensed that the woman was exceedingly nervous so he decided to be patient with her. Instead of making any moves, he just sat silently on his end of the sofa and waited for a signal she was ready for the action to begin.

For a few moments it looked as if it would be a stand- off with neither of them willing to make the first move. Theresa sat on her end of the sofa, scarcely believing that she had agreed to make a porn movie with this boy. Despite reassurances from Amanda and Sandi that having sex with the boys wasn't as bad as it seemed, and the promises that she could quickly make enough money to get herself out of debt, she still had some grave misgivings. Yet in the end she knew she had to do it, no matter how sick and perverted it seemed. She worked in a bank and thought she might have to raid some dormant accounts or something in order to continue her present live style. That's how dire she considered her situation.

She finally steeled herself for the ordeal and broke the silence that was becoming more and more tense. She turned to face Tim and told him that the cameras were placed in strategic positions and she was ready to begin.

"Just how do we do this?" she nervously asked him and Tim, still taking it slow and easy, responded with a smile and told her "just relax. We start with the usual stuff. You know, some necking and petting and making out. Then we'll start getting undressed and start showing off our bodies to the cameras. Especially yours as the perverts want to see it a lot more than they want to see mine." He explained with a laugh. Still seeing a nervous, hesitant look on Theresa's face, he added to reassure her. It's no big deal, I did it with Sandi numerous times."

At first Theresa was shocked at his frank admission and casual attitude but then quickly realized it was true. From what Sandi and Amanda had told her, despite Tim being just a teenager he had spent so many nights with Sandi that he had become somewhat of an expert.

She recalled the meeting with Sandi and Amanda and how they laughed when they stated she was in for a real treat because Tim had become an expert.

"At what?" She had naively asked.

"Carpet munching," the pair had replied between gales of laughter. "It was one of the first things we taught the boys to do." Theresa knew what it was. It was pussy licking. She had never experienced it before and she wondered what it would be like as sex with her ex had been very conservative with nothing too adventurous or daring.

Her friends had told her it, as well as going down on the boys was mandatory for porn films.

"Sucking cock, and getting the boys to spurt their sperm over different parts of their bodies, even their faces were a forced necessity," Sandi explained. "At first we didn't like it very much. In fact, we were dead set against sucking any cocks but since our audience demanded it, we do it."

"Yeah, but only enough to keep them happy. We try to keep it a minimum. We're not like Lucy who loses complete control over the boys because she lets them do anything they want with her," Amanda added with distaste in her voice. Even though she and Sandi had been blowing the boys for a couple of weeks sessions, she still didn't like it and still fumed when she thought of what happened the first time she had sucked Norman's cock.

The thought repelled Theresa but her friends told that it was where the money was as it brought the biggest audience and the highest ratings. It was bad enough to have to fuck and suck the teenage boy but before an audience, a bunch of sickos and weirdos made it even worse. Also, there was another thing that she didn't like. Since she was Black and Tim was White there was a lot of racial connotations.

Enough, Theresa told herself. If I keep on thinking like this I might as well go home and remain broke, or maybe find a way to steal money out of some bank account.

"Okay," she told Tim, who although starting to worry, had sat patiently on the sofa doing nothing. Theresa was grateful that he hadn't put any pressure at all on her. It made him appear like a well behaved gentleman instead of a horny teenager. That somehow seem to justify what she was about to do it. Totally a No No but it had to be done so she might as well get on with it and get it over with.

After Theresa had pointed out where the cameras were, Tim decided the best position to capture everything was in the centre of the sofa. They moved closer together and began some light kissing because at first it seemed awkward but after a few minutes they began to really get into it.

Soon their tongues were darting in and out of each other's mouths and then Tim started to feel her up. He grabbed her breasts through her top and then began to take it, as well as her bra off, but he did it slowly so as not to rise up any fears in his new porn partner. Kissing and licking at her naked tits and handling them with his hands, he thought they were better than Sandi's. Hers were a bit smaller with perky, small, pink colored nipples while Theresa's were bigger and firmer with larger, brown colored nipples that quickly began to harden as he manipulated them with his hands and mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.