Desperate Housewives - Cover

Desperate Housewives

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 10

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

The tenth chapter in a series about broke single moms who use their sons to make porn movies. It has been fun so far but I am running out of ideas as to what should come next, so I would appreciate any suggestions as to what should be happening.

The boys had gotten together again to discuss their success with the women since Norman had done his handy work on the porn site. All three of them were gathered around the computer in Norman's room to watch the latest porn video they had made.

Norman silently basked in the praise from his two friends as they oohed and awed while watching Sandi begin her session with Tim. They grinned at each other knowingly as Sandi sat on the sofa beside Tim and explained to him what was going to happen this time. It was easy to see she looked awkward and hesitant as she told Tim about her decision to give him a blow job, or at least part of one.

"This is something I really hadn't planned on doing but since our viewers are demanding it, I decided to expand our activities by giving you some oral sex," Sandi was explaining with a face growing red from embarrassment.

"You see for the last few weeks are ratings have been going steadily down and this is an attempt to bring them back up," she added.

"Atta go, Norm," the Ryan and Tim high fived him as they watched the porn session begin in earnest. First there was the usual bit of making out with kisses and necking and then the clothes began to come off. The boys whistled in admiration as they saw Sandi bare her tits and allowed Tim to tease her nipples into hardness with his hands and mouth.

"Not a bad set of tits your mom has," Norm and Tim told Ryan. "Not all that big but a lot more than a mouthful or handful," Tim noted. "But not near as big as Amanda's, those are huge melons," Norman piped in his comment.

They continued to watch as Tim started taking off his clothes until he was down to his underwear and Sandi hers. Then she was totally naked. Again the boys commented lewdly as her naked pussy and ass came on display and Norman added "I can barely wait to get some of that because Amanda is just far too controlling."

Ryan just sat back and watched, ignoring the sexual comments his friends were making about his mother because since he had already fucked both their mothers, he knew it would soon be his turn to give a running critique on their attributes. Besides, he thought, as he watched Tim and his mother get it on, she was actually quite a looker. Although he had never thought of his mother in a sexual way, he was quite proud of the fact that his friends considered her a MILF.

"Quite a tent in your gaunch there Tim," both Norm and Ryan laughed as they pointed out an obvious large erection he displayed as he knelt between Sandi's wide spread legs.

"Oh Sandi knows what do with it," Tim replied with a laugh.

They oohed and awed as they glimpsed the pink insides of her pussy that Tim had pulled it open and then watched as he buried his fingers and then his face in her gaping cunt. In no time, Sandi's ass was bouncing up and down on the sofa in time to her screams and moans of delight.

"Good technique, you brought her off in no time," the boys praised Tim, "but now let's see if she makes good on her promise. After all she has to bring up the ratings," they laughed.

Sandi's face had a look of grim determination as Tim rose from the floor and stood before her with the huge bulge in his underwear. She looked up at Tim who remained silent but appeared to be struggling to keep a straight face and then her gaze went back down to his crotch.

She quickly pulled down his underwear and studied his erect cock briefly before taking it her hands and giving it a few strokes. Then came the moment of truth as they watched Sandi pull the organ towards her mouth. Her tongue was out and licking up and down the length of Tim's cock and then her lips opened and the cock slipped inside her hot, wet mouth.

The boys snickered at Tim's sudden moan of delight which seemed to alarm Sandi. She quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth and warned him. "Don't come too soon. I'll suck it a bit a more and then we'll fuck but I don't want you coming in my mouth or on my face."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.