Desperate Housewives
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

It was a Thursday evening, just a day before the usual sleep over and porn filming session and Sandi and Amanda were on the phone discussing problems their sites were experiencing.

They didn't know that the boys had breached the security of their sites and the problems they were having with their sites was a direct result of Norman's handiwork.

He was still in Amanda's clutches, Timmy was going to stay at Sandi's place for another session and Ryan was going to be with Lillian.

"This will probably be the last time we have this arrangement as I think we will have to bring in somebody new. I was thinking Theresa Perry or Alice Kosygin or maybe both. Each of them has sons and I believe each of them are equally broke as they were part of our investment group," Sandi told Amanda during the phone conversation.

"Well we have to do something, maybe a couple of new people will help bring up the ratings on our site," Amanda said in agreement.

"Yes, I have seen the latest stats and they do not look good. We are losing some of our subscribers and the rest are threatening to quit unless we show them something new. The feedback indicates that our pussy licking and fucking routine has become boring to them," Sandi said.

"And you know what that means, some of our sick, perverted viewers are demanding we suck the boys off and swallow everything or let them give us facials," Amanda complained with a sour note in her voice.

"Remember when we started this, how we both agreed we would not go there. That it was going to be carpet munching and then a straight fuck. Nothing more and certainly nothing too kinky," she added.

"Oh I remember all right," countered Sandi. "And I thought we could get away with just doing some of the regular stuff but it looks as if that's no longer possible. I was talking to our sponsor, Marcella and she reminded me that these dirty old men can be very fickle and that many of them are on limited budgets so if our site isn't giving them their jollies they will move on pretty quick, sometimes in droves."

"There is something else Marcella told me. She says cock sucking, swallowing and facials are common action on most other sites because that's what the viewers want to see."

"So that means our site might be toast unless we do it," Amanda asked bluntly.

"Yes and there is another problem," Sandi interrupted.

"In my last session with your son, he was quite adamant about me returning the favour after he licked my pussy. He said it wasn't fair that he provides all the oral action and that he gets none. He indicated the boys might refuse to co-operate unless things changed.

"You mean like going on strike or something," Amanda asked with disbelief in her voice. "I think Timmy is getting a bit too big for his britches. I will talk to him."

"Well, you can give it a try but I don't think it will do any good. I tried to talk to Ryan and got no where," Sandi warned Amanda.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.