Desperate Housewives - Cover

Desperate Housewives

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 6

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

It had been three weeks since Sandi and Amanda began making the pornographic movies with their sons. With tips from Marcella they had quickly learned how to make the movies a very popular internet site and by fucking the boys every weekend and in every possible way they managed to provide to their growing list of customers some fresh stuff on a regular basis.

Now, for example, the two women had gotten over their initial shyness about being naked in front of the boys and had no problem parading around naked before the cameras. They even went so far as to spread their legs wide to allow their viewers to see every bit of their cunts which they had shaved until they were practically denuded themselves

The boys had been good students and learned fast. They were also completely relaxed around the naked women and eagerly licked, sucked and ate out their cunts before fucking them. Then, when the filming was over they would go to bed with the women and fuck them again. However, cock sucking was still a total no no and although the boys were getting impatient they stuck to their plan and waited.

After some discussion, Sandi and Amanda thought the porn movie business was going so good that it was time to bring another woman and her son into the business. They decided it would be an Oriental woman called Lilly Chan. She had been a member of their bankrupt investment group and thought Amanda and Sandi were suffering the same money woes as she was. However, one day she noticed the pair appeared to be back to their free spending ways. They always seemed to have lots of money and were no longer complaining about the cost of maintaining their fancy condos and expensive cars.

When Lilly started questioning the women about their sudden change in fortune, Sandi and Amanda took her to their favourite lounge and over drinks explained to her what they had been doing.

"I don't believe it, it's bad enough to stoop to making porno movies of yourselves but screwing each others sons before cameras is absolutely sick," Lilly stated with a shocked look on her face.

"Well, we thought it over before we began and decided it was better than doing it with total strangers because at least we know exactly who we are fucking."Sandi explained.

"Yeah, but is not for me," Lilly stated. "There is no way I would make those kind of movies with anybody, let alone one of your sons."

She was quite emphatic about her aversion to the whole idea until her friends began describing the huge sums of money they were starting to make and how this was just the tip of the iceberg.

"We make gobs of money just by doing it with the boys on the weekend and I am sure you could too, especially now that our sons are quite experienced and know exactly what to do," Amanda said. Then when she sensed that Lilly was softening up to the idea, she added, "believe me, I felt just like you do right now but I was so broke I decided to to go along with it, at least on a trial basis, and it didn't take long for all my money problems to just disappear."

Lilly hummed and hawed about it for a few minutes, thinking first about the sick, perverted things she would have to do and then about all that money coming in. Finally she agreed to give it a try.

"How do we go about doing this," she asked, then blushingly stammered, "I mean which boy is going to be with who?"

Sandi explained that Lilly would have to have a talk with her 16 year son Norman and explain to him about the sleepover arrangement. Then if he agreed to co-operate, he would going over to her or Amanda's place while one of their sons went over to her place.

"It has to be that way because we won't do it with our own sons, that would be too much."

After some discussion it was decided that Sandi and Amanda would toss a coin to decide where Lilly's son would be going. Amanda picked heads and when the coin landed on heads, it was agreed that she would take Norman in hand. This meant that Ryan would be going over to Lilly's place and Timmy would stay with Sandi for at least one more session.

It was the following Friday evening when they all met in the mall parking lot and their sons jumped into each woman's car.

Ryan, feeling himself quite experienced since his time with Amanda, was not very nervous at all as he sat quietly in Lilly's car while they drove over to her house. However, she seemed quite tense and was very quiet.

He looked at the Oriental woman out of the corner of his eye and as he eyed her body he began wondering what it would be like to fuck her as she seemed quite the opposite of the voluptuous Amanda.

Lilly was a petite women who stood barely five feet tall but had a very tight and trim looking body for a 35 year old woman. When he looked at her chest, he saw her small breasts barely made a dent in her top. If Amanda's tits were mountains, Lilly's had to be mere foothills or maybe even less than that, he thought to himself.

Still it would be exciting to fuck her and he smiled to himself, hardly believing his luck to be able to fuck yet another beautiful woman and Mrs. Chan was certainly fit the bill.

She had a very pretty face. Her hair was long and straight with bangs in the front and it was a jet, inky black compared to the blond haired Amanda.

And while Amanda had very white looking skin despite a summer tan, Lilly's was much darker, kind of an olive shade. She wore a simple sleeveless top and a pair of tight pants that ended just below her knees. On her feet were a pair of bright red opened toed sandals and Ryan noticed that her toe nails had been painted a matching bright red.

Once inside Lilly's house, Ryan sat quietly at one end of the sofa while Lilly sat on the other end. Neither of them spoke until Ryan finally broke the tense silence.

"You got the cameras all set up."

Lilly nodded yes so he said, 'we might as well get started. I have been doing this with Amanda for three weekends now so I know what to do for the cameras.'

"Just move over here and follow my lead, you'll see it is not that bad at all, in fact it could turn out to be a lot of fun," he faced Lilly with a reassuring smile on his face.

Ryan waited for Lilly to move beside him but when she stayed at her end of the sofa, not looking at him and saying nothing, he decided to be patience and wait.

No sense pushing her, he thought. I'll just take it easy until she comes around.

Lilly felt glued to her spot on the sofa as she thought about the ramifications of what she was about to do.

She had only been with one man and that had been her husband who had divorced her a few years ago. Although she had some offers and plenty of opportunity to jump into bed with somebody else since then, she hadn't found anybody that really interested her that much. Being quite conservative by nature, she had always believed that sex should be only with someone you loved and done in private. Now here she was about to do it with somebody young enough to be her son. That was bad enough, she thought, but to also do it before cameras and have it seen by perhaps hundreds of perverts on the internet who would be getting themselves off while ogling her nudity and watching her perform with Ryan.

This is sick, really sick and perhaps she was just as perverted as the sickos who watched it, but Lilly reasoned she really didn't have much choice. Money had been tight since her husband had left her and Sandi"s day trading had been a God send. Now without it, she was really feeling the pinch again and it was even worse than before because of the huge debts she had accumulated.

Finally, with a shrug of acceptance, Lilly turned to Ryan and said "okay I think I am ready but I have never done anything like this before so I don't know what to do.

"What, still a virgin," Ryan teased her with a smile on his face. "Then how did you manage to have Norman.?"

"Before a camera I mean," Lilly replied with a blush on her face. "I would never ever had thought I was going to be doing this for everybody to see and especially with some boy young enough to be my son."

"Just relax, take it easy and go with it,"Ryan told her as he bent over and began kissing her.

They made out like that, with some necking and kissing for several moments before Ryan made the next move by placing his hands on her tits over her top and bra. They felt small and firm, like little apples as he slowly and gently cupped them the way Amanda had taught him.

Lilly appeared startled when he first began feeling her up but managed to relax and began kissing him harder and with more passion. Actually his hands felt good, she thought. He wasn't instantly pawing and mauling at her like she thought a young boy would. Instead he was expertly using his hands to caress her breasts to such an extend that the nipples began to harden.

Ryan sensed her change of attitude and pressed on by moving his hands under her top and in a couple of moments he had it up around her neck and his hands were inside her bra. He could feel and hear the woman gasp with the shock of his hand capturing her naked tits and begin teasing her already hardened nipples.

From there, he took her bra off completely and pulled the top over her head so that she was topless. Knowing from experience what was good for the cameras, Ryan moved Lilly's body around on the sofa so that she faced the cameras, giving viewers a good look at her naked tits. They were quite small looking, especially when he compared them to Amanda's big melons, but they were firm, standing out on her chest without a sag. Her nipples were big, brown and already hard.

Ryan played for the cameras by having the woman sit topless on the sofa so that her naked tits were fully displayed as well as her flat tummy. He then reached out and took each of her tits in his hand s and began gently massaging her tit flesh and teasing her big, pert nipples before bending down and fastening his mouth on each one in turn. He heard Lilly gasp loudly as his tongue began to gently lick each nipple, drawing from his experience with Amanda to get her more and more excited.

My God, how can someone as young as this boy know exactly what to do, Lilly asked herself as she felt herself getting more and more turned on by Ryan's efforts. The way he uses his hands, mouth and tongue are just perfect. No woman could resist this for very long, he would soon drive her mad.

I guess Amanda was a very good teacher and he must have been her star pupil. I wonder what else she taught him.

Ryan was having himself a very good time, not only because he was well on his way towards fucking another pretty women who was twice his age, it was always because he had the feeling of being in total control of the situation. This was far different than being with Amanda who always kept total control of all the action by giving him all kinds of orders and commands which he felt compelled to obey to the letter. Not that it hadn't been fun with Amanda, but because of the conversation he had overheard, he knew she was just using him for her own selfish satisfaction. Tonight he was in control and he decided that he would take full advantage of it, just like Amanda had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.