Desperate Housewives
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

When Sandi awoke Saturday morning she was puzzled at first to see somebody sleeping next to her but as she stretched, yawned and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, she quickly recalled the previous evening's activities and realized it was Timmy that was sleeping so soundly in her bed.

"The boy ought to be exhausted after last night," Sandi thought with some amusement.

Let's see she had given him a hand job on the sofa, then they they had fucked on that same sofa before going upstairs to her bedroom and into the shower. Timmy was hard as a rock again by the time

they had finished the shower so they had fucked yet again in her bed. That had totally exhausted her and she had fallen asleep but she remembered that sometime during the night she had awoken briefly to

feel his hands on her yet again forcing her to push him away and tell him to behave himself.

"I guess I had forgotten about the stamina of youth," Sandi thought as she pulled herself out of bed and headed for the shower. She returned a few minutes later and saw that Timmy was still sound asleep. She was tempted to wake him up and tell him to go home now but decided to let him be.

After all she had important things to do now, like check the internet sites and see how many hits there were from last night and how many of the perverts who viewed their activities

were sick enough to spend $50 to watch them over and over again.

Sandi was very impatient but managed to delay things long enough to make herself a coffee and some toast before heading into her computer room. She quickly went to her internet site and waited with baited breath for it to appear. Checking her site first, she began to get quite excited when she read the stats for it.

"Oh my God," she yelled loudly in excitement when she saw the total number of hits were well over a thousand which had converted into 500 people actually buying into the site. Her calculations made her earnings at $2500 less her sponsors percentage, which still left her with around $2,000 or so.

"Not bad for an evening's work so I guess the idea of creating an adult site with our sons was a great idea. Fuck it was fantastic. At this rate she, Amanda and the rest of the group would be rolling in money again in no time.'

Satisfied with her site, Sandi quickly assessed her friend's and watched in even greater excitement as the stats for that one appeared. It was even better than her's Sandi realized because the hits were over 2000 with 1000 buying into the site which made Amanda's earnings double hers

What the hell did she do that I didn't do, Sandi wondered. After all it was a fairly simple task. Strip naked and show off their bodies, get it on with the boys a little bit and then fuck them in front of the cameras.

As a mother Sandi found it shocking to watch her son and Amanda fucking on the sofa.

The lighting was so good the movie they created was absolutely crystal clear. And graphic, very graphic for a mother to see her son stark naked for the first time since he was a little boy. Well, he wasn't much of a little boy anymore. She had thought Timmy's cock was quite big for a teenager, but

her son's was even bigger, as big as man's,

Next Sandi critically appraised her friend's naked body. The big, bouncy tits, small waist that flared into wide hips and the shapely legs definitely was a turn on. Ryan was all over for a few minutes

and then Sandi saw the shocker.

"Why that bitch, using her age and experience to totally control him so much that he had willingly stuck his face into her pussy and ate her out. It gave her the wildest orgasm imaginable too. The look on Amanda's face, her screams of pleasure and the contortions of her body didn't lie.

So that is why her site was much more profitable than mine. Why didn't I think of that?

Because I am not as sick as she is. All these thoughts were running through Sandi's mind as she then watched Amanda fuck her son, parade naked around the room and then fuck him again. And from the look on her face, she was enjoying it immensely.

Not that I didn't get off with Timmy, sure I did, but not like that. I just fucked her son out of duty. To make this all work, but Amanda took full advantage of everything just for her own selfish pleasure. That bitch I am going to have to talk to her. She made it look like she was actually abusing Ryan.

Sandi's thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the phone. It was her sponsor Marcella, congratulating her on the site, and praising her for her efforts.

"I thought it was a good idea but I never thought you would go actually go through with it,"

she exclaimed. "Imagine using your sons to create your own adult site, and I can see it's going to be quite popular. I can tell you right now that you got a winning idea because of the amount of hits and purchases. The viewers love it. You ladies have great bodies, so do your sons with nice, fat pricks.

The only problem is that you are not giving very much to the cameras."

"What do you mean, not giving much to the camera," Sandi asked.

She could feel some anger boiling up within her.

"I not only stripped myself naked last night for a teenage boy, my best friend's son, but I also made out with him. Jerked him off then fucked him a couple of times and it was all in the front of those cameras. Now you are trying to tell me that it wasn't good enough. What the hell do you want?"

"Hold it, hold it," Marcella interrupted.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. All I am trying to say is that although last night was a terrific start for your site, if you want to be really successful you not only have to continue what you are doing but you have to improve on it. That's all."

Sandi was silent for so long that Marcella thought she must have hung up or thrown down the phone in disgust or something.

"Hello, you still there.?

"Yes, I am still here. I am just a little shocked that's all. I thought that this was just a one time deal you know -- with more and more perverts joining the site and watching the scene over and over again."

"No, sorry but it doesn't work that way. You see, you can make money with adult sites on the internet but there are a couple of things you always have to remember about your customers. Number one, they are bored easily and number two, they are continually searching the net for new and exciting sites. So to keep them coming back you have to keep offering them something fresh. I'll tell you honestly that although you made some money last night, all those people that spent $50 won't be renewing their subscription unless you have new movies on a regular basis with new and different things in them."

"So me and Amanda are going not only going to have to do last night's stuff all over again, we are going to have to do it more or less on a regular basis. How often does that mean?"

"Probably once a week. You go any longer without something new to watch and those guys will all be gone like last week's garbage. Trust me, I know, they are very easy to capture but equally hard to hold because some of them only got a limited budget and they will go to whatever site keeps their interest up and gives them the best bang for their bucks"

"Once a week," Sandi moaned, "and with new and varied things. This much more than I bargained for."

"Do you want some good news now," Marcella asked.

"You mean there is good news out of all this?" Sandi asked.

"Yes, you and Amanda have made an excellent start, all you have to do is continue and that money you made last night will seem like pennies compared to what you could soon be making. If you want, I will review the movies with you and give you some tips on how to improve everything."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.