Desperate Housewives - Cover

Desperate Housewives

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 4

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Sandi didn't have to worry about her son because Amanda had taken complete control shortly after they had arrived at her house. It was bigger than Sandi's and just as luxuriously furnished with expensive pieces of furniture, plush rugs and beautiful pictures.

Amanda looked around the richly furnished living room while Ryan sat silently across from her in a Lazy Boy chair.

Despite her earlier agreement with Sandi and sending her son off to spend the night with her she still had her doubts about the whole thing.

It felt so sick and perverted and there was the worry about who exactly would be watching as she and Ryan fucked. What if something inadvertently got out to the general public and her family saw it.

She'd be screwed, totally and completely, she reasoned, but then if she didn't have sex with Ryan before the cameras and make a bunch of money from it, then she was screwed anyway. It looks as if I am going to get fucked no matter what I do, so I might as well get on with it.

Amanda took a final look around the living room and its expensive decor to reassure her self. Sandi is so right. I love this place way too much to let it go without a fight. She also thought of her brand new Lexus SUV. It was her dream machine, her pride and joy which she knew she would never give it up.

Decision made, Amanda turned towards Ryan who was still sitting silently in the chair across from her. She couldn't read his thoughts but he had a scared, worried look on his face. This will probably be his first real sexual experience and he is scared to death over it. I guess I get to pop his cherry. Amanda was amused at the idea and thought of the fun she could have teaching a young boy like Ryan the proper way to please a woman in bed.

"Well, what do you think of your mother's idea? Kind of screwy isn't it?

Ryan nodded in agreement. He was starring silently at Amanda with his eyes glued to her big tits that always seemed to threaten to pop out of the top of whatever she was wearing.

He recalled the times at his mother's swimming pool when she strode around in a skimpy swimsuit and he got so turned on he had to quickly leave lest someone see the telltale bulge in his trunks. Later that night he would masturbate while imagining her naked.

Tonight was going to be so different. The beautiful woman wore a halter top and tight shorts that boldly displayed her ample figure and he was going to get to see her totally naked.

"You okay with this," Amanda interrupted his reverie.

Ryan quickly nodded his head in agreement.

Oh, the boy was okay with it alright. He appeared real eager to Amanda who felt his eyes moving up and down her body but mainly glued to her big boobs. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off them.

"Then what are you sitting over there for?"

"Come over here and sit beside me," she said in an authoritative manner, and Ryan, still a kid enough to obey such a command, quickly rose out of his chair and plopped himself down on the sofa beside her.

Amanda studied him with appraisal in her eyes. He wore the usual baggy shorts and t- shirt that seemed to be almost a uniform for teenagers these days. He was a tall, slender boy but not that skinny looking for he appeared quite muscular and wiry. His hair was cut short and his face was youthful looking with a strong masculine chin and clean white straight teeth.

With Ryan now sitting beside her, she smiled at him and said "just relax."

"Don't worry about a thing, just do as I say and everything will be okay, in fact you may even enjoy it."

"Yes," Ryan mumbled, his eyes still fastened to her chest.

"Boys," Amanda giggled to herself. "They are all obsessed with one thing and that's big tits, so I guess that makes him normal."

"You ready then," she asked him, and when Ryan, his eyes still on her boobs nodded, she said, "then let's give those perverts who are watching us a real show."

Ryan nodded again and Amanda told him, " so take your eyes off my boobs and give me a kiss, you'll get your fill of them later. You'll be able to see them naked and play with them all you want," she told him between long passionate kisses.

In a few minutes Ryan was awkwardly pawing at them over her halter top and trying to get his eager hands underneath it.

"You be a nice boy and do exactly as I say," Amanda warned Ryan who was growing more and more excited by the moment. Kiss me again," she ordered and opened her mouth for his tongue.

Good the boy is getting so turned on that he will be putty in my hands.

Amanda shivered in excitement as she anticipated where that tongue would soon be. He is going to be a very talented pussy eater before the night is through, she promised herself.

"I'll teach him how to do things properly right from the beginning so every time we have to do this, and I am sure it will be at least a few times, he'll know exactly how to please me."

What a joke on Sandi that will be. I'll turn her son into my private stud, that will teach her. After all she got us into this mess.

Amanda then turned her complete attention back to Ryan.

The boy is a good kisser but eager as hell to get his hands on my boobs so I might as well give him what he wants. It will make it much easier to control him.

Amanda disengaged herself from the eager, panting boy and while he watched, with huge eyes she quickly took off her top and then her bra. The boy's look was so priceless. Amanda hoped one of the cameras captured the expression on his face. She lay back on the sofa and allowed Ryan to maul and attack her naked tits with both hands,

He was squeezing her big tits until her titty flesh burst out around his hands and then he began playing with her big nipples which rapidly sprang to attention. They stood up like stubby eraser stubs and Ryan was eagerly taking each one in his hot wet mouth in turn to suck and lick them.

Amanda felt like she was being eaten alive by the over eager boy, so she ordered him to stop.

"Take off your shirt now, ' she ordered and Ryan quickly obeyed. When he had pulled it over his head and tossed it on the floor, Amanda studied his naked chest. Although she had seen him with no shirt on before, she had never noticed very much about him. To her, he had just been an inmature little boy but now things were different.

Amanda thought he had a pretty good physique. His chest was sporting a few manly hairs, he had good abs and looked quite strong and muscular. She decided to have some fun with the boy and teach him a lesson.

She playfully reached out and began moving her hands skillfully around Ryan's bare chest, even bending down to kiss and lick him gently along his neck before moving down to tease his nipples with her tongue and fingers.

She laughed to herself as heard him moan and jump in excitement.

"Like that," she asked as she continued to caress his manly chest.?

"It's great, it feels wonderful."

"And how about this," Amanda asked as she suddenly began a series of sharp little bites and harsh pinches at his now sensitive nipples...

Ryan nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Ouch, stop it hurts," he howled but Amanda continued for a few more seconds before quitting.

"Then how do you think I feel when you did that to me. It is very pleasurable to have a man play with my boobs and nipples. However, they are quite sensitive and it hurts to have them roughly mauled like some kind of animal was attacking me.

"Understand," Amanda chastised him

His ego deflated as well as some of his sexual excitement, Ryan nodded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize -- I didn't mean to hurt you."

Lesson one learned, Amanda decided. The boy looked so contrite, almost ready to cry, just like a little kid who had his toys taken away.

"That's okay," she told him.

"Here play with them again but this time be nice and gentle."

It was almost as if she were giving him back his toys and the boy was much more gentle this time as his eager hands took a hold of her naked tits and his mouth fastened on her nipples.

"Don't squeeze so hard, like you are going to pull them right off and suck on them nice and gently," she ordered the chastened boy who showed how well he had learned his lesson by obeying her to the letter.

With the lesson fully learned. Amanda let him play with her naked tits for a few more minutes before telling him to stop. She smiled in triumph to herself as Ryan instantly obeyed. The boy was indeed becoming putty in her hands.

"Now kiss me again."

"You have a nice tongue Ryan," she told him between hot, feverish kisses, "but be gentle and careful with it, just my tits.

There, that's better," Amanda encouraged Ryan as she felt his tongue softly flick around hers and probe sweetly into her open mouth.

The boy learns quick, Amanda was thinking as she continued to kiss Ryan, but it is time to move on. She told the boy to kneel in front of her and take off her shorts and panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.