Desperate Housewives - Cover

Desperate Housewives

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 3

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

It was 8 pm when Sandi and Ryan pulled into the mall parking lot. Since it was summer time there was still lots of daylight left and she had no trouble spotting Amanda' SUV. She quickly pulled up behind it and saw her friend wave at her.

Sandi turned towards her son and told him, "okay this is it, go jump into Amanda's car and go with her."

Ryan immediately got out of the car and began walking towards Amanda's SUV. Sandi watched as he passed Timmy who was making his way over to her car. Although they had been best friends for years, neither of them said a word to each other. Instead they nodded silently as they met. It seemed as if they could barely look at each other in the eye, let alone speak.

As soon as Ryan was in her car Amanda pulled out of her parking spot and headed for her place. Sandi felt the intense silence in her car as she too began to leave the parking lot with Timmy sitting in the passenger seat beside her.

He looked kind of scared and guilty so she turned and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Just relax this is going to be okay," she told him with a lot more confidence than she felt.

"How could I have been so stupid as to get us into this mess," Sandi silently cursed herself a couple of time during the ride to her place.

During the short trip to her upscale condo she had glanced several times at Timmy but the boy had remained silent. Once she reached her driveway she drove her car straight into the garage and closed the big overhead door quickly although there didn't seem to be any neighbours around.

A few minutes later they were seated on a huge sofa in her expensively furnished living room.

Sandi looked around the room. Everything was very modern looking, all glass and chrome and she shuttered at the thought of losing it all. She looked over towards a vase full of fresh flowers where earlier in the day she had placed a small but powerful miniature camera that could produce extremely high resolution pictures and movies. It was connected directly to her computer where all images would go directly onto her internet site. There was another camera hidden in the ceiling and it would capture the action from directly from above.

"Now time to start something, one two three action," or whatever the big time movie directors yell at the beginning of their movie.

Sandi looked over at Timmy and saw the silent boy still looked scared, almost petrified. His eyes were downcast and seemed to be glued to the expensive rug that covered the floor.

"We sure as hell better make a pile of money out of this, Sandi thought...

"You okay Timmy," she asked her friends son.

Sandi then got up and went over to the liquor cabinet where she pulled out a bottle. She splashed some of the whisky into a glass and then topped it up with some pop...

Timmy, who had only nodded dumbly at Sandi's question, had manged to take his eyes off the floor and was looking at Sandi.

She thought she was dressed sexy enough for the evening with a pair of tight shorts that displayed her long, slender legs and tight ass quite nicely. Her top was a simple t-shirt that fit a bit tighter across her breasts than normal but she felt is showed off her smallish but still firms tits quite well.

Sandi sat back down on the sofa and handed Timmy a drink.

"You drink much of this stuff," she asked

"A bit but not too much," Timmy replied.

He took the offered glass of liquor and as he took a couple of sips of it, he felt its warmth move through his body. It seemed to relax him and he loosened up a bit.

"Now what," he asked Sandi. His voice almost a croak.

"We will just relax a bit more, finish our drinks and see what happens. Come on over and sit beside me, I won't bite you know."

Sandi smiled encouragingly at Timmy as she patted the seat right beside her so he took another sip from his glass and then obediently left his chair to sit beside her on the sofa. Another look and encouraging smile from Sandi and he sidled up closer to her. They were almost touching now and he could smell her perfume which seemed to be some kind of fruity, flowery scented stuff. It was intoxicating and his mind and emotions were all aglow. His heart was also beating like crazy as he starred at Sandi who still still smiling invitingly at him.

Timmy, couldn't believe his good luck. He was actually going to fuck Mrs. Cruthers. During his visits over here he had seen her lounging around the swimming pool in a two-piece swim suit that seemed to leave very little to his imagination. Quite often the sight of her had given him an embarrassing bulge in his swimming trunks that been hard to conceal.

Sandi looked at Timmy and watched him take another drink from the glass. She noted the liquor seemed to be doing its job as the boy looked much more relaxed now. She decided to take the next step.

Taking another sip from her drink she studied his body. He was short like his mother but he looked stocky and well muscled without much fat at all. He was also blond like Amanda and he had warm looking brown eyes as well as a masculine looking chin.

"Okay Timmy let's get the show on the road," she said as she sat her glass down on the coffee table and then took the boy's from him and placed it too on the table...

Then without preamble Sandi turned towards Timmy and brought her mouth down on his. Their first kiss was soft and hesitant but the others were longer and more passionate as they began making out for he camera.

Sandi continued to take the initiative by starting a long steamy necking session in front of the cameras. Her hands began running across his manly chest first over his t-shirt and then underneath it. She could feel him shutter in excitement and hear him groan softly as her hands expertly ran over his naked chest and stomach.

"Go ahead, do the same to me. Feel me up and grab by boobs," she invited him between the long fervent kisses and Timmy was quick to act on her cue.

Sandi felt his hands on her tits, first over her top and then they slipped underneath her t-shirt where they seized them again. Because her top was soon bunched up around her neck, she stopped the boy for a moment so that she could pull it off and then get rid of her bra as well.

Timmy olged her naked tits for a few seconds with wild, excited eyes. He was actually doing it with her, Mrs Cruthers, the woman he used to dream about when he was whacking himself off at night. Her breasts were nice, he thought, not overly big but so soft and firm with big pink, puffy nipples that began to harden as he toyed with them. Also, Timmy noticed they looked so white against the rest of her highly tanned body.

This was actually feeling good to her, better than she imagined it would, Sandi thought as she felt the boy's eyes on her naked tits and then his hands that eagerly and clumsy attacked them. The way his hands tightly squeezed and held her titty flesh and the way his fingers eagerly pulled at her nipples started to get her very turned on. It felt even better when she felt his hot mouth and wet tongue eagerly sucking at each one in turn. She moaned and held his face against her naked tits as the boy suckled on them like a new born baby.

The action got even hotter when Sandi stopped the boy long enough to pull his t-shirt over his head and then she pulled his shorts down, leaving him with only briefs on from which his erect cock made a tent like structure.

Sandi glanced down at the bulge then reached out and grabbed it softly through his underwear, making Timmy moan and gasp loudly as she rubbed her hand up and down its length. Much bigger than I thought, she mused as she slowly teased Timmy's erection into even bigger proportions.

While Sandi had been toying with his cock, Timmy mouth and hands had abandoned her naked tits and his hands were now working on her shorts. He got the waist band opened and began to pull the garment down over her hips. Sandi raised her ass of the sofa to help him and he finished the job by tugging at the shorts and her white bikini panties until they were both around her ankles.

Sandi quickly kicked them off and then pulled down Timmy's underwear. She watched his cock sprang free of confinement in full erection now. To Sandi's now lust filled eyes it didn't look at all like a little boy's penis. It waved proudly from his stomach like a fully grown adult cock.

She got the boy even more turned on by taking his huge erection in hand and begin to expertly frig its uncircumcised head for the camera. She purposely moved her body out of the way so that the camera had shots of the boy bouncing his naked ass up and down on the sofa in rhythm to her expert manipulation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.