Serendipity - Version Bravo
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Cyndi Lauper sang about how girls just want to have fun. And I would have said that was normal. The problem is that "fun" can be defined in different ways. For my niece and her two little friends, "fun" turned out to be defined in ways that most of society wouldn't have been happy with. Me? I'd have used that definition for "wet dream". But that was before we got caught. After that, it was simply all mind blowing.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

You cannot kiss a woman and look sideways to see what another woman is doing. Not and make the kiss convincing. And I was pretty sure that kiss needed to be convincing. She didn't try to eat my mouth, or anything like that. She just kissed me. And I kissed her back. I kept my hands off of her, which I thought was a good touch.

We broke the kiss to find that other woman standing right beside us.

The two women glared at each other.

"Go put something on," said Hannah.

"What if I don't?" Caitlin stuck her chin out.

"Then I'm going to take something off," said Hannah.

Did you ever think about how hard it is to "stomp off" when you're barefoot? I never did. But I understood that concept as Caitlin stomped off to the bedroom. I watched her go, not because she was naked and looked fabulous from behind. I just watched her go. She was the only one moving, you know? And Hannah watched her go too. Then she looked at me.

"Don't push it," she said, softly.

"I could say the same thing to you."

"You don't have the right to say it to me."

"Okay," I said, capitulating. "I don't want to fight. In fact, I feel incredibly lucky right now, because you're not out buying a gun to shoot me with."

"What good would that do?" she asked. "My daughter would hate me, and I'd go to prison. That's not my idea of a good time."

"Still, I appreciate you cutting me so much slack."

"Not so fast, Bubba. I'm not cutting you even one ounce of slack."

"I don't understand any of this," I said, letting my confusion out.

"Neither do I," she said. "I'm just going with the flow."

"That ... is going with the flow?" I suggested, looking at her breasts and then back up to her eyes again.

"I don't know what that is," she sighed. "I'm a little confused right now."

"You're confused?" I gaped.

"I didn't bring any pajamas, okay?" Her face hardened.

"I'm not complaining," I said, meaning that I wasn't trying to be difficult.

"Really?" she said, meaning she thought it was a compliment.

"Caitlin is complaining," I said, diplomatically. My sister already thought I was half satyr. The last thing I needed to do was appreciate her in any sexually oriented manner.

"Oh, her," said Hannah, tossing one hand. "She's just jealous."

"That's what I'm confused about," I said. "Why would you want to make her jealous?"

"I don't know," confessed Hannah. "Maybe because I saw you first."

I blinked.

"You mean all that stuff about when we were younger?"

"Yeah," she sighed. "I thought I was over you. Now, I'm not so sure."

"That's crazy," I whispered.

"As crazy as you bedding three teenage girls in one night?"

I blinked some more. What could I say?


Before that line of conversation could go any farther, we were joined by Caitlin, who had opted to put on her own bra and panty set, perhaps to compete with her mother. Sadly, hers was a very utilitarian white cotton ensemble that, while it would have been quite acceptable twenty-four hours earlier as "sexy attire," now paled sadly beside what her mother was wearing.

Actually, the comparison was fascinating. Caitlin was the model of sexy youth, full of vim and vigor, svelte, like a young lioness ready to hunt and choose which antelope to take down. The bra she was wearing hugged her breasts tightly, and the panties covered more than some of her bikinis. Still, she would cause the sap to rise in any normal man who got to see her like she was.

Hannah, on the other hand, was like ripe fruit. Where Kat was a rock hard peach, with the promise of sweetness to come, her mother was the peach ready to take a soft, luscious bite out of, which would let juices drip from one's chin. The breasts cupped lovingly in that maroon lace were both larger and heavier than Kat's younger ones. This is not to say they looked saggy. They did not. She could no longer pass the pencil test, like Kat probably could, but that wasn't a bad thing at all. Hers were breasts that a man could cup and maul in his hands, lifting their mass and moving them around on her chest. Her hips were wider than Kat's, and her legs had more flesh on them, but again, it was all in proportion. She also had the advantage of color coordination. Kat's hair was blond, almost platinum blond, which was not set off by the white cotton that covered her. Hannah had auburn hair, with red highlights, and the maroon lace seemed to have been picked just to go with that hair. Her hair was still wet, hanging straight down, but it did nothing to lessen the impact she had.

I realized I needed to sit down somewhere, because if I didn't, it was going to become evident that I was being affected.

Instead, I announced it was my turn in the shower. I took a pair of running shorts in there, because I was smarter than the women. And I masturbated under the water, gasping as I watched my silvery semen slip down the drain, thus rendering me incapable of any faux paux's in the erection department, when I went to join the ladies afterwards.

There was a tense silence in the living room when I exited the bathroom. Other than the muted television, which was showing some kind of nature show, there was nothing going on. I had no idea what they'd talked about while I was in the bathroom, but apparently they'd exhausted that line of conversation.

Now my problem was that Hannah was in the recliner, and Caitlin was on the couch. I had this uncomfortable suspicion that, if I sat on the couch, Caitlin would scoot over and cuddle with me. I was pretty sure that would qualify as "pushing it," and I didn't want to go there again.

So I made another cup of coffee. It was unlikely I'd get much sleep, considering how much caffeine I'd have ingested by the time the couch was vacated and I could lie down, but I had already decided that somebody else could drive in the morning. When the coffee was ready I leaned against the counter, sipping slowly.

"Are you going to join us?" asked Hannah.

"I'm not so sure about that," I said. I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"And why is that?"

"I don't want to push anything."

"What's that mean?" asked Caitlin.

"He's just trying to be clever," said my sister.

She got up and told Caitlin to sit in the recliner. There was a short argument, during which Hannah exhibited how astute she was, when she explained why I hadn't come in and sat on the couch.

"Of course I'd cuddle with him," said Kat.

"Which is why he didn't come in here," said her mother. "He knows that would distress me."

"Oh," said Caitlin, who didn't have an argument to counter that.

"So you sit there," said Hannah, pointing at the recliner, "and I'll sit there." She pointed at one end of the couch. "Leaving Bob the other end of the couch. We can all be comfortable and civilized at the same time."

"I don't know about the comfortable part," I said under my breath.

"What?" asked both women.

"Nothing," I said. "Actually, I'm kind of tired. "And we have a full day tomorrow. I should probably hit the sack."

"All right," said Hannah.

"There's another TV in the bedroom," I said. "You guys can keep watching your show in there."

"I thought you wanted to sleep," said Hannah.

"I do," I said. At that moment sleep seemed impossible, but that was my story and I was sticking to it.

"Won't the TV keep you awake?"

"Not if you turn it down low," I said.

"All right," she said again. "I've been thinking about this."

"About what?" I asked, confused.

"About who should sleep where."

"That's easy," I said, showing how magnanimous I was being. "I'll take the couch, and you two can have the bed."

Hannah tilted her head and stared at me.

"That's not what I meant," she said.

"Not what you meant about what?" I asked, frustrated.

"What I meant was the arrangement we'll be in - all of us - in the bed."

"I told you. I'll just sleep on the couch," I said.

"Oh, no, no, no," she said. "That wouldn't do at all." Her voice reminded me of one of those old TV villains, smooth, and silky ... and dangerous.

"Why not?" I asked, confused again.

"I'm not having you sleep on a couch and strain your back, and then have to listen to you complain the rest of the trip."

"I won't hurt my back," I said. I still didn't understand what was going on. "I'll be fine."

"You won't hurt your back because you'll be sleeping on a proper bed. I think the best place is for you to be in the middle."

"The middle?" I asked. My voice sounded strained, even to my own ears. "Between you two?"

"Yes," said Hannah.

"I agree!" chirped Caitlin.

"Well I don't!" I said. "That won't work at all!"

"Bob," said Hannah, sadly. "Surely you can do without sex for one night."

"Of course I can," I said, heatedly. "In a bed, with no beautiful women in it, too."

"Thank you," she said, acknowledging my unintended compliment. "But I'm sure you'll be fine."

"You have no idea how I'll be," I snarled. I already felt the urge to jack off again. Just being in the room with the two of them was devastating to my self control. How much harder would it be to lie right next to them in bed?!

"You'll be the gentleman I know you can be," said Hannah.

I went and stood right in front of her.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

I expected her to say it was part of my punishment, like taking piping hot, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies out of the oven and then saying, "Oh no, Bob, you can't have any. These are for someone else. I didn't make enough for you to have any."

But that's not what she said at all. She said something else entirely.

"Because I want to."


Now you might think that the situation, as described, was as bad as it could get.

You'd be wrong.

The vote was two to one that I was going to be sleeping in the same bed with them, between them. So I figured that I'd lie on my back, with my arms at my side and, somehow, go to sleep. It was the best plan I could come up with.

And, when we ended up in the bedroom, and Hannah pulled the covers back to expose what looked like an acre of sheet, it looked like there would be plenty of room for each of us to have our own space.

"No sex!" said Hannah, looking at Caitlin. "Agreed?"

I think Caitlin was so elated that she at least got to sleep next to me that she was malleable.

"Deal," she said.

"And don't think you can be sneaky about it," said Hannah. "I'm a light sleeper."

"I know that, Mother," groaned Kat.

"All right," said Hannah.

Then she reached behind her in that way that makes women look double jointed and undid her bra. She shrugged it off and tossed it on the chair by the window.

Luckily, I had just taken a breath, because my upper body was paralyzed. Her breasts were just as gorgeous as I'd imagined them. Her areolas and nipples were the same color, a dark, reddish/brown color that made them stark against her milky white breast flesh. Before either Caitlin or I could react, she bent and the panties joined the bra.

Then she climbed onto her side of the bed.

"Mom!" gasped Caitlin.

"I didn't bring any pajamas," said Hannah, easily. "Besides, I always sleep in the raw."

"Mother!" groaned Kat, apparently unable to mount further verbal outrage.

"You can sleep naked too, if you want," said Hannah. "As long as there's no sex. Obviously the two of you are used to that."

I felt light headed and realized I'd been holding my breath ever since her breasts had appeared. At first, I had no idea what to do. Then I realized that my cock was already well along in showing its appreciation for Hannah's naked beauty. My original plan, to sleep on my back, was hastily discarded. What got me onto that bed was the urge to lie on my stomach, and hide my boner.

What got Kat onto the bed, was the fact that her mother and I were in it. She wasn't about to leave us there alone.

So she got in.

And yes, she got in naked too.


There's a thing called Transcendental Meditation, which I had heard of in college. It's supposed to be very good for stress relief. It had sounded pretty sweet in the introductory presentation they had made, but I hadn't taken the course when it was offered, because it cost money, and when I was in college I didn't have any. So all I knew was that it involved using a mantra to center yourself and rise above what was causing you problems in life.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.