Serendipity - Version Bravo - Cover

Serendipity - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Cyndi Lauper sang about how girls just want to have fun. And I would have said that was normal. The problem is that "fun" can be defined in different ways. For my niece and her two little friends, "fun" turned out to be defined in ways that most of society wouldn't have been happy with. Me? I'd have used that definition for "wet dream". But that was before we got caught. After that, it was simply all mind blowing.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

I was working when they stopped in my doorway. I looked up to see three living statues of the Venus De Milo. With arms. Their nudity was astonishing, because it was erotic and mundane at the same time. They were comfortable being naked in front of me, which made it mundane in the way nudists claim being naked is simply natural, without any necessary sexual component. At the same time, they were beautiful, and ripe, the very essence of female sexuality.

“We’re going to the pool now,” said Caitlin.

“Can I have a word with you first?” I asked.

“Sure,” she said, not moving.

“Alone?”

“Oh. Okay.”

“You two aren’t going to get nasty right now ... right?” Ashley grinned at what she thought of as a teasing comment.

“That’s not what I had in mind,” I said.

“Okay, that’s good,” Ashley went on. “Because if you’re going to do that, we get to watch, right?” She thought she was so clever.

“We’ll let you know when it’s time to watch,” I said.

That seemed to satisfy her and she took Emma by the hand and led her away. Caitlin took a step into the room, but seemed a little uncertain.

“Come here,” I said, softly, patting my lap.

She came and sat, putting one arm around my neck.

“I love you,” I said.

“I know that,” she responded.

“I’m not sure you do,” I said. “I’ve loved you as my niece for a long time. But this is a different kind of love now. This is the kind of love that means I want to be very careful not to hurt you.”

“You’d never hurt me,” she said.

“What I mean is that I don’t want to do anything with Ashley or Emma if that would hurt your feelings,” I said.

“Oh,” she said. “I don’t care about that. I love them, and we share everything.”

“You seem worried,” I said.

“It’s just that I’ve never felt like this before,” she said. “I know exactly what you mean when you said it’s a different kind of love. I’ve loved you for a long time too. And I even thought it was romantic love. But something happened and now it’s scary somehow. I don’t want to go home. I’ve never felt like that before.”

“We seem to have fallen in love, then,” I said. “That’s what I was talking about when I said we shouldn’t do this. I shouldn’t have done it with you, and I shouldn’t do it with either of them.”

“You didn’t do anything,” said Caitlin, sounding more sure of herself. “I did what I wanted to do. There wasn’t anything you could do about it.”

“I could have pushed you off.”

“And I’d have been furious with you. I needed to do that. I felt like I was going to explode. I had to do it.”

“And the reason I didn’t push you off was that I wanted to love you that way. I’ve wanted to for several years, now.”

“Well, then,” she said. “Problem solved.”

“Except it creates a whole new set of problems. You have to go home.”

“I know,” she said. “But I’ve been thinking about that.”

“You have to go home, Caitlin,” I said.

“I know. That’s not what I meant. I’ve been thinking about things ... after high school.”

“That’s a year away,” I said.

“A year isn’t going to change how I feel about you,” she said.

“Me either,” I admitted.

“Okay, so we have time to make plans. s. It won’t be the end of the world. People in the military are separated from their families for a year all the time. Sometimes more. And they make it wor

“That doesn’t mean it’s easy,” I said.

“What’s worth having is worth working hard to get,” she said, with uncharacteristic wisdom.

“I agree,” I said. “But where does that leave us with the other two?”

“You have to help them,” she said.

“You actually want me to do that with them?”

“They’re like the sisters I never had. I love them. They deserve to feel what I felt.”

“That’s crazy,” I said. “Women just don’t think that way.”

“I do,” she said. “There are things you don’t know about us.”

“Such as?”

“We share everything,” she said.

“I knew that.”

“I mean we share each other.”

“Hmmm,” was my response. My imagination fired up.

“There was a time we were worried we were lesbians,” she said.

“Really!” My imagination erupted.

“But you convinced us we weren’t.”

“I did? How did I do that?”

“By being your sexy self. We all had crushes on you. That’s why we made the pact. We love being together with each other, and putting you into the mix just seems even sexier. It’s just how we feel.”

“Wow.”

“So you show Ashley a good time, and I’ll work on Emma. It would be nice if the pact was finished by the time I leave.”

“Okay,” I said, finally convinced I wasn’t going to ruin Caitlin’s day by showing some “affection” toward the others.

“And then, on the way home, we’re going to zip our sleeping bags together, and only get one motel room, instead of separate ones, like before, and I’m going to have you all to myself.”

I didn’t have a response to that.

But I didn’t need a verbal response.

The penis she was sitting on did that for me.

She giggled, and stood up. She bent over and patted my bulge.

“See you in a few minutes,” she whispered to my pants.


I wasn’t far behind her. The thought of her “seeing me” in a few minutes made me impatient to be seen.

That said, this whole business of being involved with the girls was now familiar enough that I didn’t get hard at the drop of a hat any more. I got hard unexpectedly, but I didn’t stay hard constantly, like I had when it all started.

So the stiffy she had created was hanging loosely when I sauntered out onto the patio. The girls were actually swimming, instead of just standing around talking. I thought about going in, but decided I didn’t really feel like getting wet. So I sat on a chaise lounge and watched them instead. It was kind of fun, because they were moving, and mostly in the water, but every so often I got a shot of something interesting. There would be a breast here, a shot of pussy there. Emma rolled over and started doing the back stroke, which put her breasts on display nicely.

I was relaxed. I was under the impression that nothing was going to happen until the next night, during the sleepover. So I wasn’t worried about having to perform, or make anybody happy. Of course it was possible someone would just want to play. They were fascinated with my penis, and playing around with it was always high on their list of things to do. But that was just fun, and there was no pressure involved.

I realized I had been daydreaming about someone playing with my cock, and then realized they had stopped swimming. Their heads were together again. Ashley looked over at me and then turned back to the others. Half a minute later they started wading toward my corner of the pool.

Considering what happened next, I think it’s really interesting that it was Ashley who approached me.

“Hey,” she said, standing over me, but not dripping on me.

“Hey,” I returned. Something was obviously up. She was acting froggy.

“We were wondering... Emma was wondering about something,” she said.

I looked at Emma. Her voice wasn’t broken. She wasn’t looking at me, though. She seemed to be a little pink around the cheeks, and they hadn’t been out in the sun long enough for it to be that.

“What was Emma wondering about?” I asked, taking the bait.

“Well, she’s still worried ... sort of afraid that when you pop her cherry, it will hurt, or be weird or something.”

“It could be all three,” I said.

I could tell immediately that she wasn’t really trying to reassure Emma, because she didn’t pick up on the fact that she hadn’t listed three actual things Emma was afraid of. My reply blew right past her as she went on to the next thing she had already planned to say.

“So we were thinking that if she actually saw what it was like, maybe she wouldn’t be so scared when the time comes.”

“Emma wants to see me fuck somebody?” I grinned. These girls were so transparent.

“Not fuck,” said Ashley, looking pained. “You know ... like you called it ... making love. And not just anybody.”

“And I suppose you’re going to graciously offer to bite the bullet so she can see it’s not as scary as she thinks it is.” I smiled widely.

Ashley actually looked shocked.

“No! Not me. Kat!”

I looked at Caitlin, who had the grace to look at least a little embarrassed. I couldn’t tell if this had been her idea, or Ashley’s. I knew Emma hadn’t come up with this little gem of an idea. My mind churned. It had to be Ashley. If Caitlin had thought of it, she’d have just come ask me if I thought it was a good idea. And she wasn’t doing this because she was horny. She knew she had all night with me, after her friends went home.

And she knew what having all night with me was like.

So it had to be Ashley. It was Ashley who was horny, but she’d already pushed the envelope enough and wasn’t willing to jeopardize the sleepover - and her chance to find out what it was like herself. But if she could get something else going, then who knew what would happen? Maybe one girl wouldn’t be enough for horny old Uncle Bob. Emma wouldn’t want to do anything, so maybe Ashley thought that would give her the opportunity to fall on my sword, so to speak, a day early. I had her number, and I couldn’t resist putting the screws to her.

“I see,” I said. “Well, if Emma is really worried, and if this could help ease her fears ... and if Caitlin is willing, of course, I suppose she and I could take Emma up to my bedroom while you swim, or catch some sun or whatever. Yes, I’d be willing to demonstrate for Emma, to sooth her concerns.”

“What?” Ashley looked stricken. “No, wait. You don’t have to go up to your bedroom. You could just do it right here. Right?” She looked over at Caitlin for help. Caitlin, who had been badgered into agreeing to do this in the first place, had figured out that I had tumbled to Ashley’s little plot. I think she could tell by my smirk. So she hopped on my bandwagon.

“Well, I guess that would be better than doing it out here in the open, where anybody might see us. We wouldn’t want anybody else to see us doing that. I mean ... it’s like illegal, you know?” She whispered the word “illegal” in a loud stage whisper.

“No!” moaned Ashley, who saw her plan crumbling before her eyes. “Can I at least come with you?” I saw the light bulb go on above her head and she rushed on. “I can hold Emma’s hand, in case she gets upset!”

I pointed at Ashley with my index finger, and then inverted my hand and crooked it at her.

“What?” she asked.

“Come sit on my lap,” I said.

“Why?” She was suddenly wary.

“Ashley, come sit on my lap,” I ordered, my voice firm.

She looked at Kat, but then stepped toward me. She started to sit sideways, with both feet on the same side of the lounger.

“Not that way,” I said, stopping her. “Straddle me.”

“You mean sit on your...”

“Dick,” I finished for her. “Don’t worry. It’s not hard right now. It won’t hurt you.”

“I know that,” she scoffed, but she looked at it nervously anyway.

“Sit down, Ashley,” I said again.

“Why?”

“Because I want to talk to you.”

She opened her mouth to argue, but then thought better of it. Almost carefully, she stepped over my knees. That put her in an awkward position, because her knees were bent outwards. It also put her pussy on display and she knew it. She blushed, but she sat down.

“What?” she asked, scooting up to, but not on top of my penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.