Serendipity - Version Bravo
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Cyndi Lauper sang about how girls just want to have fun. And I would have said that was normal. The problem is that "fun" can be defined in different ways. For my niece and her two little friends, "fun" turned out to be defined in ways that most of society wouldn't have been happy with. Me? I'd have used that definition for "wet dream". But that was before we got caught. After that, it was simply all mind blowing.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

We had two more hours to settle down before the other two musketeers showed up. Even so, the change that had taken place was so big, or fundamental or whatever, that they sensed a difference almost right away. At least when it came to Kat. The girls stopped to give me a quick hug and kiss and then, apparently sensing nothing from me, went into the kitchen where Kat was making chocolate chip cookies.

"What happened to you?" I heard Ashley ask. I went to stand in the doorway and watch.

"What do you mean?" asked Caitlin.

"You look ... happy."

"Why wouldn't I be happy?" asked Caitlin.

"Happier than normal," said Ashley.

"So I'm happy. What's the big deal?"

Suddenly Caitlin wasn't so happy.

"Don't get freaked out," said Ashley. "All I said was that you looked happy."

"You two going swimming today?" I asked, trying to give Kat some relief.

"Do you want us to?" asked Emma, obviously fishing for a compliment.

"If you mean, do I want to see you naked, and play games and all that, then the answer is definitely yes," I said.

Emma beamed, and turned to Ashley.

"Can you believe he said that? Can you believe how much things have changed in just a week? This is freaking me out!"

"I don't want to freak you out," I said, holding out my hands, palms facing the girls.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way," said Emma. "I like what we've been doing. I love what we've been doing."

"Don't turn into a slut," cautioned Ashley.

"Like you?" quipped Emma.

"Help me with the cookies," said Caitlin, breaking up the joshing.

"I'll be in my office, trying to work," I said, and waved as I left.

I got the computer booted, and was about to open a project file when I sensed someone at the door. It was Ashley.

"Can I talk to you?" she asked.

"Of course. Come in."

She did more than that. She turned my desk chair, which has no arms on it, and straddled me, sitting on my lap. It made her head a little higher than mine, and put her nipples where, had they been naked, it would have been easy to lean forward and taste them.

"I need to ask you a question," she said, quietly.

"Okay."

She stared right into my eyes as she opened her mouth to speak, but then her eyes darted sideways before coming back to mine.

"Do you really want to fuck us?"

A lot flew through my mind at that moment. And it was complicated. But I could tell she wasn't in the mood for a complicated answer.

"Part of me would like that very much," I said. "Another part of me thinks that might be a bad idea."

"Why?"

"Which part?" I asked.

"Why does part of you not want to?"

"Well, history suggests that three women trying to share a man don't get along all that well," I said. "Then there's the part about you being so young. And it needs to be mentioned that any man would have a hard time satisfying three healthy young women."

"But you want to," she said. "Really, I mean. You're not just saying you do to make us feel good."

"Does it make you feel good?" I asked. "Because there are a lot of women out there who would be disgusted if they found out I felt that way about them."

"I'm not disgusted," she said.

"That's good ... I guess," I said.

"It makes me feel ... crazy."

"Crazy."

"Yes. It makes me want to lose control."

"Well ... I guess it's good that you're figuring that out now, instead of in a car somewhere some evening in the future."

"We aren't going to do that," she said, firmly. "Okay. Good. Thank you."

She punctuated that "Thank you" with a kiss that made her squirm on my lap. Then she got up and left the room.

"Huddle in Kat's room," I heard her say.

"The timer says three more minutes," said Kat.

"Well, hurry up," said Ashley.


Ashley's visit to me set off some kind of alarm, or sensor or something. I can't explain it. What I can tell you is that I eavesdropped on the huddle, when it finally took place. They spoke around mouthfuls of warm cookie, but I still heard most of it. I got there a little late, because I figured if I let them get started, they might not notice any sounds I made as I eased toward the door. It was closed, but it was a hollow core door, so I could hear through it if I pressed my ear right against it. The first voice I heard was Emma's.

"But we agreed it would be next year!"

"I know," said Ashley. "But this is driving me crazy. I want to do it now."

"I have to leave in three days," said Caitlin.

"I know!" exploded Ashley. "That's the whole point. In three days we won't be able to do it, and I'll go insane!"

"I'm not ready," said Emma.

"Yes you are," argued Ashley. "You drool when he plays with you."

Had I not known about the pact already, I'd have been confused.

But I did know about the pact. And they were obviously negotiating a change to the agreement. I wondered what Kat was thinking. I also wondered what she looked like. I had a sudden fantasy in which I was on top of her, sliding into her, and she was trying to pretend it was the first time. Her dialogue, in my fantasy, was canned and defied belief.

"Just because I love his finger in me doesn't mean I'm ready to go all the way," said Emma. "Besides. He wouldn't do it, even if we asked him to."

"Yes he would," said Ashley. "If we asked him the right way, he would. I know he would."

"How?" asked two voices.

"Because he told me he wanted to," she said. "I talked to him a little while ago, in his office. He admitted he wants to do it with us. He might resist a little bit, but if we do it right, I think we can overwhelm him."


Did I mention that everything had changed?

I listened to our little, local Mata Hari scheme to try to bring to fruition their truly insane pact. I got it, on the level that it's understandable that three pubescent girls might cook up a fantasy like that, involving the only adult male that they perceived as a sexual role model.

But that was the fantasy of some fourteen year old girls. These girls weren't fourteen any more. And while they had not yet been afforded the title of adulthood, they were certainly old enough to recognize that childhood fantasies needed to be let go of at some point.

Like now?!

Granted, I had tagged one of the musketeers, and that had worked out swimmingly. Caitlin was happy, and I was happy. Our future together was foggy, but I knew there would be a future for us, somehow, some time, some way.

And, while I was sure Caitlin and I had a future together, I was pretty sure that said future probably didn't involve my penis going into either Ashley or Emma, whether they were "ready" or not.

So I did the adult thing.

I opened the door and walked into the huddle.


"Sorry to intrude," I said, "but I couldn't help overhearing your conversation."

"What?" Ashley looked a little pale. "How?" Her voice sounded a little pale too.

"I had my ear up against the door," I admitted.

"You spied on us?" Now Ashley sounded indignant.

"I listened to you, as you started planning my seduction," I corrected.

"Shit," said Ashley under her breath.

"Look, ladies," I said. "I'm flattered that you feel the way you do. I'm even honored. All three of you are women that any man would be proud to have on his arm. But-"

I was interrupted by Caitlin, who spoke frantically and firmly at the same time.

"We did it!" she blurted. "We did it last night. We did it three times. Four times. I can't remember how many times, but we did it and it was fantastic and I'm so sorry, but I couldn't resist."

And, of course, she started crying.

Well, that fucked up things good and proper, let me tell you. My not-so-carefully planned speech about responsibility and self control never got past my lips. Meanwhile Ashley and Emma went through various stages that included empathy for their crying friend, which involved hugging her, and anger at the same friend for violating the terms of the contract they had so foolishly made. Then there was curiosity about what that violation had been like. They wanted to ask her for the details, but there was an interloper in the room.

That would be me, of course.

As is so often the case, the sexual object of their desire was, at the moment, completely unwelcome to observe the feminine rituals being engaged in. This led to tension, since it was my house, and I wasn't going anywhere. While my own plan was a bust, I didn't feel like leaving my woman in the clutches of two others who might, out of some misguided desire to influence her, try to force a wedge into our brand new relationship.

"Can you go somewhere else?" asked Ashley, finally.

"No," I said. "I was involved. I should be here."

And so it was that I became the elephant in the room, while the three of them engaged in a huddle, like they'd done countless times before. Except it wasn't a typical huddle. One or the other of them kept glancing at the elephant as they talked. I must confess that I was a little shell shocked myself. After all, she'd insisted they could not find out about us, and yet she had fairly yelled it from the rooftop. So I'll just give you some of what I remember being said. You'll have to figure out who said what yourself, because I don't remember.

"You didn't!"

"Yes, I did!" (sobs)

"We weren't supposed to!"

"I knooooow."

"But you did it? You really did it?"

"Yes."

"More than once? Didn't you say four times or something?" (glance at me)

"Let me think. At bedtime. Then when we woke up."

"You slept with him?" (gasp and glance at me)

"Yes, it was so good to be there all night."

"And he jumped your bones?" (glance at me)

"No. It was more like I jumped his bones."

"Go on."

"Well ... we took a shower, and did it again."

"That's three." (glance at me)

"And then I got on top again."

"Again?! You got on top of him?"

"Yes. I sort of tricked him the first time. I was rubbing all over it, and then I just reached for it and put it in me. There wasn't anything he could do. I was too heavy for him to push off."

"He tried to push you off?" (glance at me)

"Only for a second. I can't remember too well. I think I was a little crazy. What I do remember is feeling something make a ball of warmth in me. It was so fantastic. I came so hard I almost passed out."

"But you weren't on top every time."

"No. Sometimes he was on top of me. It was crazy, because I was trapped ... I couldn't move, but I didn't care, because what he was doing felt so good I thought for sure I was going to break into tiny pieces and float away."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.