The Whore of Babylon - Cover

The Whore of Babylon

by Marduk

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: A husband and wife attend a marriage counsellor as their marriage was on the rocks. The hate of the husband was revealed as he outlined the contempt his wife felt for him. He then exploded and stripped her and forced her to suck him off, with pleasing results for many - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   .

There was silence in the vehicle as it sped to the office of the 'marriage counsellor'. The office was situated in a wing of the church the woman passenger attended. She sat without any expression while her husband drove but the expression on his face was one of almost hate. For years he had done his best to keep the marriage going, but finally he had said 'enough is enough'. This church he had also attended till he walked out a couple of week previously, prided itself on the fact that there were no divorced couples in its mist and on hearing of the break-up of two of its own, organized this meeting with the belief that they could patch the matter up and keep its divorce free environment. However, they didn't realise the hate that had built up or did they know that he had kept a diary of all the rebukes he had received, especially in the sexual line or did they realise how determined he was to end this 'once tolerated but loveless marriage'.

To give the counsellor his due, he was welcoming both in physical action and in the presentation of a morning tea. He was all smiles as he said. "I'm sure we can work through your difficulties and restore what was once a loving relationship". He was shocked when the husband said 'Grap' and threw the folder onto the table. For seconds he fumed and then fired his broadside, backed by his day to day diary of not just a year or so but one of over two decades of what he called 'toleration and responsible on his part' but matched with the word 'contempt' as he referred to his wife.

"I did all I could", he snapped. "There wasn't a request that this bitch made that I didn't adhere to, all I wanted in return was a bit of affection. You know she wouldn't even let me touch her on the tit, every time I approached her I was pushed aside, she even locked me out of the bathroom and a couple of times when I wanted a piss, as the toilet was in the bathroom I had to go out the back and do the works behind my workroom. I would come home and find the laundry sitting in the basket because she refused to put it out. What would she be doing sitting on her backside reading or yapping to one of her cronies on the phone. The washing had been sitting in the basket in some cases for hours for items were nearly dry". He paused, his wife was about to comment when her exploded. He seized her blouse and ripped it and then yanked her bra up so that her two very large and attractive tits fell free. Then to the astonishment of the counsellor he dropped his trousers and pushed his cock into his wife's face, forcing it against her lips while gripping a nipple and snapped. "Suck it you cunt or I rip your fucking nipple off. Suck my cock like other wives do for their husbands and do it for the pleasure it gives". She struggled but eventually to the amazement of the counsellor her mouth opened and her husband dragged her head into his groin as his cock disappeared. He held her with such force that she struggled to breath, but despite her antics held her till he gave the thrust that emptied his balls and only then did he release her. She gasped, cum and saliva poured from her mouth, dripping over her naked tits. Her husband picked up the folder. "You now know why I have no intention of rekindling this marriage, she is all yours and you need not think up ways to try and convince me otherwise. It is finished". With that he stormed out.

The woman sat, her face staring at the floor, the essence of her husband's balls still dripping from her mouth, she made no attempt to cover herself. The counsellor had heard of 'cock sucking' but he had never witnessed it in reality but what had happened stirred him sexually, he had a hard on and he wanted what the husband had just had, for he had never been totally sucked off and the thought of such a thing happening gave him goose pimples. He knew his action would be condemned and maybe his certificate as a counsellor would be revoked but that thought paled when he thought of sticking his cock in this woman mouth and have her sucking till he blew his balls. He got up, stood in front of her, dropped his trousers, pushed his erection into her face and gasped. 'Suck it'.

Her moral code completely shattered, she lifted her face and as the counsellor pulled her head forward, her mouth opened and as his cock disappeared he gave a shudder and a gasp of delight, for, whether an automatic reaction or one of a released hidden desire he didn't know or care, but she began to suck and fuck it felt good. In those seconds he wondered if he could push the situation one step further to actually fuck her, after all she wasn't unattractive. He stopped her, lifted her up, pushed her over the edge of the desk, ripped her panties down and drove his lubricated cock up her cunt, a cunt that hadn't accommodated the cock of a man in decades. She gasped and made an attempt to get up but like her husband he was having none of that, he roughly pushed her down against the top of the desk, crushing her tits against the hard wood and he pumped, driving his cock up what could be labelled a virgin cunt and fucked till he blew his balls. With nothing more to lose, he pushed her out of his office but kept her panties as a souvenir. What she did was up to her but what she did, lodge a complaint the fall out would be disastrous, but he hadn't fucked what could almost be called a virgin for a long, long time and fuck what problems she now bought, well it was worth it; she was a fuck he would remember.

She wandered into the car park, her mind a smorgasbord of chaos, she had no idea where she was or that her ripped blouse flapped in the strengthen wind or that her tits were bare. It started to drizzle, she didn't notice it, but eventually it began to rain, soaked she sat on a bench, taking no action against the wind or the rain, she didn't hear the car or notice it and vaguely did her mind register some word, but again she didn't respond. The man helped her into his vehicle. He had observed her nakedness and as she was like a rag doll had a nice feel of those very wet but attractive tits. He threw a blanket over all. "I'll take you to my place, you can't go around like you are and you are soaked through. I get you into the shower and then find out who you are", he said as he drove.

She stood like a maquette in a department store as he undressed her, throwing her wet things in his laundry basket. He gave a low whistle for she was one quite desirable woman, lovely tits, a forest at her groin and a very smooth and nice bum as well. His shower cubical was big enough for two people and she made no comment or showed any concern as he stripped and got into the shower with her or did she show any emotion as he massaged her tits and played chop-sticks on the lips of her cunt. By the time he had dried her, his cock was at high mast and as he rubbed her down, pushed his erection into that hairy groin. She made no move to protest as he carried her into his room. He put her onto the bed and for several minutes sucked her nipples and let his fingers do what shortly his cock would accommodate. Slowly he mounted her and the only comment she made as he drove his cock to the depths of her cunt was a grunt but as he fucked she began to work in rhyme. He fucked till he blew his balls with his entire cock buried to his balls. Slowly he got off. "I don't know you Madam", he said. "But that was a nice screw, could be improved but for the first time I'm satisfied.

He did go through her bag, but found no item of identification, just the bits and pieces that would be in a woman's bag. He didn't know her husband had stripped all her identification, a deliberate action to make it difficult for her as every turn. She was still lying as he left her when he told her that he had made a light lunch, she stirred and as those melons of tits wobbled his cock again became interested. She came out, again acting like a robot, she eat what he had put in front of her and didn't object as he stood behind her and massaged her tits and squeezed her nipples by this time his cock was throbbing, he pushed it into her face and gave a groan of delight as her mouth opened and its muscles began to send waves of pleasure up the shaft. He dragged her head into his groin and held her hard as she slobbered on his shaft, finally his balls blew and not a fraction of cock was out of her mouth. He did what he had always done held her head against his groin till every drop was drained from his nuts. He handed her a wet towel to clean her face and told her that he had tried to find some identification in both a name and address. "I'm ... I'm ... P ... Pam" she finally gasped. He gave a shrug and although he doubted that was her name because of the hesitation, he at least had something to call her. His surprise came when he asked her for her address. "I guess you are being searched for", he said. "If you give me your address I'll take you home, but I will have to come up with a good explanation to how you came to be in my company". She grabbed him, her face paled for home meant abuse and fear. "Don't ... please don't take me home, let me stay", she said as tears flowed down her cheek. He remembered how he found her and realised that she had be roughly treated and in a way he welcomed that because he now had a live 'love doll'. "I'm happy for you to stay Pam" he smilingly said. "All I ask is that you fuck and suck my cock". He wondered what her reaction would be for those words she uttered were the first real vocal comment she had made. She didn't hesitate, just smiled and gave a nod of agreement.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.