SES - Cover

SES

Copyright© 2015 by Megansdad

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Story: Chapter 6 - SES is a girl that is half human and half alien. Her destiny is to save the human race from extinction, or is it? Follow along as those who believe in her Fight for her and die for her to make sure that she always has the human race's best interests.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Spanking   Humiliation   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Saturday, January 18, 2015

Aiko

After Chrystal spoke with the owners of the log home we planned to fly out to see it. The house is located in the mountains a 90 minute drive NW of Tucson, AZ. Since Sharon had been with the family for so long she was known by the people that Frank and Martha used; I had her call jet services and schedule the trip for the following day. A reservation at the Hilton in Tucson was also setup for all of us. I wanted Sharon to go because of her contacts and to help watch Samantha; Cheri came along as the executor of the estate. Because of this trip I had to modify Rita’s training. I let her wear a summer dress until we were aboard the plane where she had to stay nude for the flight. I let her wear it again until we arrived at the hotel. Once we were in the room I took the dress from her. She would remain nude and restricted to the room until we were ready to leave. Nancy and Amber stayed behind. They were given strict orders not to step outside the house. No one is to know I left her behind or it could jeopardize her asylum status. The gate will turn every one away saying we all took a trip.

With our bags packed, we headed to the airport to meet with Jet Services. We had rented a G4 to take us to Tucson, AZ and a helicopter to take us to the cabin. Satellite photos showed a clearing near the cabin big enough to land a chopper. I put my private jet up for sale. I travel so infrequently it was cheaper to rent than own. Since it actually belonged to the estate the money from the sale went into the estate account, which was currently controlled by Cheri.

The first hour of the trip was exciting. After that we just lounged around till we got there. I had a car waiting for us when the jet was finally parked. We transferred our luggage to the limo and had the driver take us to the Hilton. We ordered room service and spent some quality time with each other. Being in a hotel with no “playroom” we made the best of it. Chrystal called down to the concierge and got the address for a high class dance club and we danced until the club closed.

Chrystal and I were under 21, but money can get you into anyplace. I gave the bouncer $200 for each of us and we were allowed to enter. Since it was the bouncer’s job to check IDs at the door, the bartender didn’t even question us when we ordered drinks. We agreed we were not out to destroy anybody’s business, so we all agreed to watch our drinking.

Cheri was more subdued than Chrystal and myself. While we spent most of our time on the dance floor, Cheri found a bar stool and kept it warm. I only had one drink myself so I thought I would get to the bar and get another before the bar closed. As I approached the bar I noticed a guy I had not seen before sitting next to Cheri. Cheri’s back was turned to him while she was talking to another guy on her other side. I ordered my drink and sat there sipping it when I noticed the new guy slip something into Cheri’s drink while the other guy was holding her attention.

Since I was just visiting the area, I had no idea if these two were working together or if this guy was just taking advantage of her distraction. I got the bartender’s attention.

“I saw this guy put something in her drink,” I whispered to him pointing at the guy next to me then Cheri’s drink. The bartender nodded and made her a fresh drink, swapping them out before she even noticed. After giving Cheri a fresh drink the bartender signaled to the head bouncer. Once the bouncer arrived at the bar the bartender whispered something to him. When I saw the bouncer open his jacket to get something from behind him I saw the badge. ‘Oh shit, he’s an off duty cop!’ I thought to myself. I left my drink and slid off the stool. I found Sharon and Chrystal and explained what had happened. Chrystal and I gradually made our way outside. We were almost in the clear when I felt a hand clamp down on my right shoulder.

I was a little on edge from being under age in a night club, so I reacted without thinking about it. I reached for the hand with my left. Grabbed the thumb and twisted to the outside as I turned to face its owner. “Aaahhh! I’m sorry Miss. I didn’t mean to startle you.” He said in a strained voice. I noticed he was dressed like the other bouncers so I released his thumb. “Thanks. That’s much better,” he said, rubbing his hand.

“Why did you stop me?” I asked him.

“The bartender said you witnessed the guy at the bar spiking someone’s drink. The owner would like to speak with you in his office.” He explained.

“That could be a problem. Have the cops been called, yet?” I asked.

“Not yet. Why?”

“Because we are underage. Chrystal,” I said gesturing to the muscular redhead next to me, “and I are 17 years old.” I explained.

The bouncer dropped his head to his chest. “Ah, CRAP!” He said. He quickly got on his radio. “Boss?”

“Yes,” came the voice on the radio.

“I found the witness and we have a problem,” he said into the mic. “We are going around to the back door. Meet us there.”

“Got it. See you in a few.”

Chrystal and I followed the bouncer down the alley to the back door of the club. When we got close to it, it opened for us. A man I assumed was the owner was holding the door for us. We followed him to an office that was bigger than I expected for a nightclub. After we entered, the bouncer closed the door, but fortunately did not lock it.

The man put his hand out to me and introduced himself. “Hi. My name’s Hector. I’m the owner of this club. I took his hand and shook it firmly. “My name it Aiko and this is Chrystal, my bodyguard.”

“Why do you need a bodyguard? If you don’t mind my asking?” The bouncer asked.

“Before I answer that I will need your word that what I say never leaves this room.”

After a moment’s thought Hector and the bouncer agreed. “OK,” they agreed. “But I also want to know why Larry said there was a problem when he stopped you outside”

“The problem he mentioned was that Chrystal and I are only 17. As to why I need a bodyguard; I am a multi-billionaire who owns 55% of Stevens Enterprises and I don’t want to get caught unprotected...”

“Holy shit! You’re Aiko Stevens?” Hector asked, incredulously.

“Yes, I am she,” I answered.

“I’ve read about you. There was a story about your adopted parents’ deaths. My condolences on your loss.” Hector said, interrupting me.

“Thank you. Now to protect your business, I was never here. You can’t show the security video because it will show me sitting next to the rapist and telling your bartender. You will have to convince the bartender to be the witness and not mention me at all.” I told Hector.

Hector looked at Larry and told him to go get Jerry. He left and came back a few minutes later with the bartender. “Aiko, this is Jerry, your bartender for the evening.” He said to me. Turning to Jerry he said, “Jerry, I’d like you to meet Aiko Stevens, the 17-year-old you’ve been serving alcohol to all night.”

“Mother Fucker! Boss! I swear I didn’t know she was under age. I just assumed she was old enough since Tom let her in” He said quickly.

“What you do to Tom is your business. He didn’t have to take the $400 I gave him to look the other way.” I told Hector.

“Your little bribe is going to get us all arrested and cause the club to get shut down,” Jerry stated.

“Not if you calm down and do as your told. Chrystal and I kept our drinking to a minimum. We just enjoyed the dancing and music and no undo attention was brought to us. Hector is going to corrupt the security videos so they can’t be viewed. You, Jerry are going to be the witness and say you saw the guy drug that woman’s drink. Once his DNA is compared to previous rape kits they won’t need a witness anyway,” I explained.

“If we all agree to this idea, what’s in it for us?” Jerry asked.

“Hector and Larry haven’t asked for anything in return. They are doing it to protect the business. If you are doing it just for yourself, I’d like to know what you want in exchange.” I replied.

“I want one year’s pay.” Jerry stipulated.

“Agreed. I will have my accountant cut a check and send it by special courier first thing Monday morning to my hotel room. I will bring it here. Once you sign an agreement with me I will hand it over to you and you can deposit it. Will that be sufficient, Jerry?”

“Yes. It will be sufficient,” he agreed.

“You can go back to work, Jerry. Aiko and I have more to discuss,” Hector told him.

“Yes, boss,” Jerry said and left the room.

After Jerry left I turned to Larry and asked, “Larry is there anything you want for your part in this?”

“Well, like you said I am doing want I have to, to keep my job. My wife is working two jobs just to pay for daycare and the bills. I’m barely making more than minimum wage here, but hector does pay for all medical, dental and vision expenses out of his pocket as needed instead of taking insurance out of my check.” He said.

“Ok. How old is your child?” I asked.

“We have a boy that is two and a girl 9 months old.” He answered.

“Get with me Monday morning. We will go to your daycare center and I can use my card to pay for daycare for both children until they are 12 years old. How does that sound?”

“That’s a lot of money, Miss Stevens.” Larry stated

“Not to me it isn’t. I don’t mind doing it for you because you are doing it more for your family than for yourself.” I told him.

“Hector, for you I have an offer. Since my actions put you at greatest risk I am going to offer you a favor in writing. I will have my lawyer write it up. These are the terms of the favor: one, it must be something of such magnitude that it is beyond your means to do for yourself. Two, if you don’t call the favor before your death you may pass it to anyone of your choosing as part of your Will. Three, this favor expires upon use or if not used by the time of death of the person possessing this agreement. Four, it cannot be anything illegal.

“Or something similar to those terms. Will that be good enough to you, Hector?” I told him.

“Wow! That’s an incredible offer. Is the favor in addition to the offer to pay fines and legal fees?” he countered.

“Yes. It is a separate agreement.” I replied.

“Then I agree. Have the document drawn up.” With that Chrystal and I left through the back door. I called Cheri to fill her in and she was already at the hotel, mad as hell that we left her there. She was shocked, grateful and calmed down after I explained what had happened at the bar and in the office.

Sunday, January 19, 2015

It was almost 3am by the time the taxi dropped us off at the hotel. It was a bit comical watching Chrystal fight to stay awake. After the beating she took for falling asleep on duty she wasn’t about to make that mistake again. What little alcohol she drank was just enough to relax her and she was coming down from the excitement at the club. I slept till noon. Chrystal was still asleep in my bed while Sharon, Cheri, Rita, and Samantha were in the sitting area watching the news.

I sat down beside them and was just getting settled when I heard the name of the club mentioned. I sat up and listened closer. They were talking about a man that was just arrested for drugging women and raping them. The man was shanked in his cell at the city jail. Another report mentioned a man killed when his car caught fire and exploded. The victim in the car was not identifiable but the plates on it were registered to the bartender at the club.

I was visibly shaken at the turn of events. I caught Samantha looking at me with a sly grin on her face. ‘Samantha did you have anything to do with those two deaths?” I thought to her.

‘Daddy took care of it. He said they were both planning to expose you as the true witness. He couldn’t risk the trouble it would cause if it was known you bribed your way into a night club knowing you were under age. Larry and Hector have seen the news and realize how much they have to lose. They have vowed to themselves to keep quiet and settle for the deal you offered them.’ Samantha answered.

About that time Chrystal came staggering in still half asleep carrying her phone. “It’s hector, he’s asking to speak with you.” She said drearily.

“Aiko here. What can I do for you, Hector?”

“Did you have anything to do with the deaths of the rapist and my bartender?” he asked bluntly.

“Why, Hector, I’m shocked that you would presume I had anything to do with that. However, I did just receive information that both were planning to reveal things about last night that would be detrimental to the people involved. I’m not at all broken up about the rapist’s death. As for your bartender, accidents can happen to anybody, Hector. Keep that in mind as you interview for a new bartender.” I told him and disconnected the call.

I called Jeremy at his home and explained the favor to him. He said he would have it drawn up and Fedex’d to me. The penthouse suite that I rented for the week had its own fax machine. I gave Jeremy the number and had him fax me the draft. I would call him once I had read it.

I had Chrystal call the owner of the log cabin home we were here to see and verify we were still on for a 11am viewing of the home. She then called the charter company to verify the chopper was ready. The rest of the day was spent in the hotel room. Between the sex we ordered room service. We spent the entire day naked so when the concierge brought up lunch she was pleasantly surprised when Rita answered the door without putting anything on.

“Please, bring it in,” Rita said. “Would you like to join us?”

Blushing and pulling on the collar of her blouse she stammered, “uh ... I ... um ... am ... still on duty. I get off at 5pm if the offer still stands.”

Rita walked up to her, took her face in her hands and kissed her passionately. The lady was flustered and breathing hard. Chrystal walked up next and took a tit in each hand and kneaded then roughly while planting a searing kiss of her own. The woman grabbed Chrystal’s head and moaned into her mouth. She jerked in a small orgasm. As she was leaving Chrystal said to her, “See you at five and we’ll make sure you ‘get off’.” The woman straightened her clothes and hurried from the room.

At 5:03pm there was a knock at the door. The woman must have rushed to get here. She had her 3” high heeled sandals in her hand and was winded. Rita let her into the room.

“I figured you ladies have been burning a lot of energy so I ordered a couple of trays of fruits and drinks. They should be here shortly.” She told us.

“Well, in the meantime let’s get you out of these clothes.” Rita said and started to untie her scarf. Chrystal joined in and started to remove her skirt.

“Wait! Can we wait until room service leaves?” she asked.

“Why? If they have never seen you naked then they will never know whose ass and pussy they are seeing. We’ll just make sure they can’t see your face. Now that the girls have removed those cumbersome clothes come over here to the sofa.” I said to her.

I took her left hand and pulled her to the sofa. I sat on the edge and leaned back. I pulled her head down and pushed her face into my pussy. “Lick!” I ordered. Just as she planted her face in my pussy and started licking, room service showed up. She never realized we left the door open so there was no knock. She was on her knees with her ass and pussy pointing right at the door.

Room service was delivered by a young man somewhere in his early to mid-twenties. Rita moved the cart off to the side and closed the door. Chrystal stepped to the side of the concierge and used her hands to spread her pussy lips and began to finger her pussy and rub her clit. The woman moaned into my pussy. I was beginning to reach my first orgasm of the night when Sharon stepped up to the guy and undid his pants.

Just watching the scene in front of him had his dick semi hard. Sharon took it in her mouth and worked it until it was rock hard. He quickly blew his first load into her mouth. Sharon licked him clean and sucked him hard again. Helping him remove his shoes and pants she led him to the wet pussy of the concierge. He knelt behind her and Sharon lined his dick up with her pussy. It slid in with ease. She tried to raise her head to look, but I grabbed her head and held it in my pussy. “Oh no you don’t. You keep that pretty face right where it is. You wanted to play, no backing out now, slave. You’re the toy of everyone here until we are done with you.” I told her.

Sharon came up with some rope from somewhere. She pulled the woman’s arms behind her back wrist to elbow. After wrapping the rope around her forearms several times she then wrapped it around her neck a couple of times then wrapped it around her upper arms to keep her from pulling her arms free. Cheri was getting into it, too, and used a wide belt from a hotel bathrobe and covered her eyes with it and tied it around her head.

The woman was trying to get free now. With the food service guy pounding her from behind and her face planted in my pussy she wasn’t going anywhere. Cheri and Rita had laid on the floor under her and taken a nipple each. She was really squirming now. Just as food boy shot his load in her sopping pussy she let go with a massive orgasm. Screaming her pleasure into my pussy just as I came, too.

She collapsed with her face in the carpet. “Thank you for that. Can I get up now?” she asked.

“No.” I replied. “You’re not done yet. That dick that just pounded your pussy needs to be cleaned and brought back to life. Get started, slave!” I ordered.

The guy came around and just before he put his dick in her mouth he started in surprise. I knew he figured out who she was, but I put my finger to his lips stopping him free speaking. I guided his dick into her mouth and she began to lick and suck it clean. His cock was almost too big for her mouth. She let it pop out and began licking it around the base. The mixture of his cum and her juices began stoking her fires again. Even after his dick was hard she continued to suck it. Chrystal dove into her pussy cleaning out the cum left by food boy.

There was a flash and that’s when I noticed the girls had been taking pictures of the woman and boy fucking and sucking. Rita had filmed the entire scene. Her camera can film for 30 min at a time in addition to taking pictures.

After the woman was done swallowing his cum and cleaning his dick again the girls swapped places. Rita took the memory stick out of the camera and gave it to the boy and had his get dressed and leave.

“Who was the man that belonged to that wonderful cock?” the woman asked.

“Oh, that was the room service guy. He came in with the fruit and drinks shortly after you started eating my pussy. We thought you would enjoy it if he joined in.” I told her smiling.

“Oh my god! I am so fired.” She began to struggle to get out of the ropes.

“Not so fast, slave. We are not done with you. You have to give each one of us an orgasm. Then you have to promise to come back every night we are here and bring that hunk of a food boy with you. If you are a good little slave he might even give you a copy of the video we made of you two.” I told her.

She squealed. “Video? Are you serious? If that gets out I am through in the hotel business.” She whined as she began crying.

“Then you better make nice with the food boy and make sure he has a very good reason to keep it to himself. Such as bringing him here every night we are here. Now get to licking, you have five pussies to eat.” I told her.

It took her another two hours to finish each of us. Especially since we were keeping her distracted by taking turns with her pussy, too. Next time we come here we’ll have to remember to bring toys. We untied the ropes and got some washrags to cleaned her up before letting her get dressed.

“Where are my bra and panties?” She asked looking through her clothes.

“We gave them to the food boy. I told him you wouldn’t need them anymore.”

“Oh my god! You girls are out of your minds. Do you really expect me to walk through the hotel without a bra?”

“Yes,” Chrystal told her. “None of us even own underwear. And when you return tomorrow night you better not have any underwear on. Don’t worry too much, we are checking out on Saturday. If you want to continue playing with us, you can enjoy it until Friday night. You won’t regret it. If you find us too intense, you can just stop coming to our room.”

“As a matter of fact, if you want to keep playing this game, tomorrow when you come to work you will wear a black sheer blouse with a black lace half-cup bra and a black skirt half the length of the one you are wearing now. It cannot be any longer than 3 inches below your crotch. No panties or stockings. Wear the same shoes you had on today.

“When you get off work you will remove the bra and take it to your car. Then you will find the food boy and order the same fruit platter and come to our room. If you are not wearing the exact outfit as described, I will assume you don’t want to play. I will let the food boy know that he is free to do what he wants with the video.” I ordered her.

“Fine! I already have the clothes you described. The blouse is see through, it will show my skin and bra. The bra covers my nipple but shows the top of my areolae. I assume that is what you were going for.” She said, lowering her head and blushing.

Each of us gave her a searing kiss before letting her go. Fondling her tits and pussy in the process.

By the time she left the fruit was no longer fresh and the drinks were warm. Still naked Rita pushed the cart out into the hallway. An elderly gentleman was walking down the hallway in her direction. She looked up and waved at him before returning to our room.

We ordered a more substantial meal for all of us. I was breastfeeding Samantha when there was a knock on the door. It was the same food boy delivering our food. I told him what I said to the concierge woman. He said he had no intention of getting her fired, he just wanted to spend some more quality time with her. It was a great way to end what would have been a boring day.

Monday, January 20, 2015

We got up around 7am and ordered breakfast. We ate breakfast in the nude. It was a young woman that delivered breakfast. Even though she looked like she was between 12 and 15 years old I knew she had to be older since she wasn’t in school. It was January after all. As much as I would love to get my tongue between that girl’s legs I let it go since we had a busy day ahead. She pushed the cart in and never reacted to five naked girls in the room. I signed for the tray and she left, not even looking back. Guess she’s not into women. Too bad.

After breakfast we took showers and got dressed. Chrystal and I took one bathroom and Rita, Cheri and Sharon in the other. Rita was still in her probation period so she had to stay behind, she only had the summer dress anyway. Sharon stayed with her also naked. I fed Samantha and pumped the other breast for later. I dressed in a silk almost sheer blouse and silk mid-thigh skirt that was light enough to see through when light is behind me. For footwear I wore my sandals with the four inch heels that lace up my calf almost to my knee.

Chrystal wore khaki shorts with leather knee length boots with a 2-inch heel. Her blouse was a loose cotton piece tucked into her shorts. She carried her telescoping batons since we were meeting strangers in the middle of nowhere.

Cheri was the adult and the executor of the estate so she wore a professional outfit more appropriate for meeting wealthy people.

Once we were dressed Chrystal called the concierge and had them bring a car around for us; she called the charter company and had the chopper ready to go. It was almost 10:00 am by the time we got to the airport. Once we were all seated and buckled in the pilot got clearance for take-off. A few minutes later we were airborne and on our way to the cabin. I had provided the GPS coordinates to the cabin. It took 30 minutes to get there. I had him fly around the property and pointed out the clearing near the cabin. He landed and shut down the engine.

We were more than half an hour early so we took the time to look around the outside of the cabin. The cabin was built on the side of a hill. It was three stories with the first story underground like a basement except that the one side facing downhill was exposed and had an all glass wall and French doors. You had the option of entering the house through the lower level or climbing some stairs to enter through the mid-level.

From what we could see through the glass windows and doors, the lower level was one big open space with supports for the house above. ‘It would be perfect for the playroom and dojo.’ I thought to myself. We walked up the stairs to the deck above. It was a large deck, it had eight deck chairs surrounding a stone fire pit. ‘I like it already, ‘ I thought.

All I could see of the mid-level was an open area setup like a great room with a central fireplace. Two staircases, one on each side, leading up to the top floor. We sat on the deck chairs until the owners arrived a few minutes after 11:00.

We watched as they pulled up to the house. A man, maybe in his mid-forties, dark hair cut short and clean shaven, got out of the driver’s side. He was wearing a suit and tie and looked like the typical office worker. The woman that got out of the passenger seat was mid- to late thirties maybe, long auburn hair down to her nice firm butt. She had on a gray business outfit. Jacket, knee length skirt and white blouse. They must lead the most boring cookie-cutter lives. Even their clothes were plain and boring. They at least spent money on the car, it was some model of Lexus SUV.

They came up on the deck and we all stood up. The man didn’t say anything but hung back and let the woman do all of the talking. “Hi! I am Laura Taylor. I am the granddaughter of the couple who used to live here. This is my husband, Tom.” She stated by way of introduction. She never smiled. Afraid of cracking the massive layers of makeup, I suppose.

“I am Aiko Stevens. This is Cheri, the executor of my estate until I turn 18.” I said pointing to Cheri on my right. And pointing to Chrystal on my left I continued, “This is Chrystal, one of my bodyguards.”

“Why do you need a bodyguard? You’re just a kid.” She stated arrogantly.

Chrystal took a step forward before I could step in front of her. “Chrystal, No! You will stand down, now, or go back to the chopper!” I told her. “We are 17 years old. We are NOT kids or children and we DON’T appreciate being talked down to. If you want us to even consider buying this cabin you will talk to us with more respect.” I told her.

“Respect? If I had known you were a child I never would have agreed to meet with you.” She said disdainfully.

This time before Chrystal could move I slapped her across the face. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it twisting her head and bending her over. I spoke quietly in her ear. “I’ll have you know that I am currently worth $25.7 billion, when I turn 18 I stand to inherit 55% of the shares in Stevens enterprises and become the new CEO of the company. That makes me the wealthiest “child”, as you put it, in America.”

I released her hair and continued, “Now I looked into both of you before coming here. If my information is correct I believe my company owns yours. So, yes, I meant ‘respect’. One more disrespectful word out of you and you’ll find yourself unemployed! Is that clear!?” I was yelling now. Tom was quiet through the whole thing. Apparently he was enjoying seeing someone who wasn’t afraid to put her in her place.

“Now if you will show us the house this trip won’t be a total loss.” I said to her. She opened the door and I walked in first to remind her of her place. “Let’s start on the bottom floor and go up.” I instructed.

“As you wish,” she deadpanned.

As I had seen from outside, the bottom floor is one open space. Off to one side was a full bath with stand up shower and Jacuzzi tub and a four-person sauna. We went to the mid-level next. It had a full commercial size kitchen. Large built-in refrigerator and freezer. I could see the smile on Cheri’s face, she was in love with it already. On the other side of the great room was a moderate sized office/library.

Walking between the stairs we stepped out the back door to a well-lit deck surrounding a small pool. There was even an outdoor shower on one side of the house. I noticed flood lights on the side of the house on both ends of the pool as well as lights in the pool. Looks like there’s going to be some night swimming.

Going back inside we saw two small bedrooms under the stairs. They each had their own small full bath. They would be perfect for Sharon and Cheri.

We went upstairs and saw the motherlode of bedrooms. There was a master bedroom with a master bath half the size of the bedroom and a walk-in closet big enough for two women. There were four other bedrooms that shared a bathroom for each two rooms. Looks like the girls will have to bunk together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.