SES - Cover

SES

Copyright© 2015 by Megansdad

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Story: Chapter 5 - SES is a girl that is half human and half alien. Her destiny is to save the human race from extinction, or is it? Follow along as those who believe in her Fight for her and die for her to make sure that she always has the human race's best interests.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Spanking   Humiliation   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Monday, December 8, 2014

Aiko

I enjoyed yesterday, the time in the playroom with Cheri and Chrystal, but mostly the playing in the snow with Chrystal. I was beginning to forget what it’s supposed to be like being a teenager.

‘Ohmygod!!’ I thought to myself sitting up in my chair. ‘I just had an awesome thought.’

I grabbed my phone and sent out a group text to Cheri, Sharon and Chrystal.

Aiko Says:

I want all three of you in the sitting room in five minutes.

Cheri Says:

I am preparing lunch. Can we meet in the breakfast nook?

Aiko says:

Yes. We can meet you there.

I went to the kitchen and saw I was the last to arrive. Cheri was serving tomato soup and a ham and cheese filled pastry.

“Okay, Aiko. What’s this about?” Chrystal asked.

I stalled. I picked up my spoon and slowly filled it with tomato soup. Taking time to blow on it before putting it in my mouth. Nobody else touched their food, they were too busy staring at me.

“Well?” Chrystal asked.

“I was thinking about how much fun I had playing outside in the snow with Chrystal yesterday.” Chrystal smiled remembering it, too. “I want to do something fun as a teenager, while I still can. I want to invite all of my girlfriends from my old High School to a formal dinner.

“Chrystal, You and Cheri will accompany me to the Hilton to speak to the manager about renting their formal dining room. While we are there if they will rent to us Cheri will meet with their chefs to work out a menu. Chrystal, after lunch I want you to drive down to the gate to ask jack if he knows any of his police buddies that will moonlight as security for the dinner. I don’t expect any real trouble, but I want them in case we need help with the crowd. I know how they can be with rich people. I don’t want any reporters ruining this dinner. Sharon, you will contact the printers that the Stevens’ used and have them print up formal invitations. I want the card and envelop a royal blue with gold leaf calligraphy writing and gold leaf filigree around the border. I want the family name printed on the front of the envelope. I want it to say ‘The daughter of the Stevens family and Heir Apparent of the Stevens Estate invites your family to a formal black tie dinner. Place: Hilton Hotel, Date: Friday, December 12, 2014, Time: 7:00pm to 11:00pm.’ I want the best they have to offer and I want it tomorrow afternoon. Also have a special courier available to deliver them.” I instructed.

“Yes, Mistress,” they replied in unison.

Sharon took off to contact the printer. Cheri, Chrystal and I headed to the garage to go to the Hilton, stopping at the gate so Chrystal could arrange for protection for the event.

We approached the desk and asked to see the manager. Being dressed in street clothes didn’t exactly get us the royal treatment, but the desk clerk was kind enough to call the manager. A few minutes later a well-dressed woman maybe in her mid-thirties approached us.

“I am Louisa Rojas, the assistant manager of this hotel. How may I help you?” she said, introducing herself.

“I am Aiko Stevens, Adopted daughter of Frank and Martha Stevens, Heir to the Stevens’ estate and future CEO of Stevens Enterprises.” I said throwing my name around. That got her attention and she lost her ‘not-important-enough-to-be-bothered’ attitude.

She stood up straight and said, “Yes, Miss Stevens. How may this Hotel be of service to you?”

I am planning a formal dinner for 12 to 24 guests. I want to rent a dining room for the dinner. I want you to call your head chef to come and speak with my chef Cheri.” I started, gesturing to Cheri standing on my left.

“Just a moment.” Louisa said and picked up her phone. She dialed what I suspected was an internal extension. “Tell Pierre to drop whatever he is doing and be in my office in two minutes.” She said and hung up.

I continued. “The red head is Chrystal. She is my personal bodyguard, but because of her age she will arrange for some off-duty police officers to be the security for the dinner. See that this goes off without any problems and I’ll make sure that everyone involved gets a bonus. Are we clear?”

“A week isn’t much time, but I can make it happen. All of the rooms are booked on the 12th, but I have one that will be available after 6pm. We will have it prepared for your guests by 7pm. Will that work?” Louisa asked.

“This dinner is very important. I’ll take what I can get. Impress me, Louisa.” I told her. I handed her my business card. “The number on the back is my personal cell number. Guard it with your life, Louisa or I will use my substantial resources to make sure you don’t have one.” With that said Chrystal and I walked out.

Cheri was still in the kitchen with the chef so we sat in the lobby and waited for her.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Aiko

The invitations arrived at 3:30pm I was anxious to open the package and see them. They were absolutely beautiful. I took the invitations to the office where I knew Frank had a family seal and wax, like they used in the old days. I put the invitations in the envelopes and sealed them with wax then pressed the seal into the wax.

Once I had them sealed and the wax was hardened I took them to the kitchen and called Chrystal.

“Meet me in the kitchen.” I told her.

“On my way.” She responded.

I had asked Cheri to join me after calling Chrystal. We were sitting at the breakfast table when Chrystal arrived.

“You called, Mistress?” Chrystal asked when she entered the kitchen.

“I have the invitations ready. I want you to deliver them and Cheri will drive you. Cheri, Wear one of David’s chauffer hats with something nice. Chrystal will ride in the back and you will open the door for her. Make a show of it, especially if they come outside and see you.” I instructed.

“Yes, Mistress,” they said. I left the invitations on the table and went to feed Samantha.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Aiko

Tonight was the big night. I was really nervous. We had all arrived early to the hotel. Cheri was in the kitchen with the hotel chefs. Chrystal was bothering the security guys we hired for the night. Sharon was sitting in the lobby with Samantha. I was hiding in the assistant manager’s office.

Chrystal came bursting into the office telling me they are arriving. I had hired five limousines, one for each family invited. I stepped out of the office and peeked around the corner. I was pleased to see they had heeded Chrystal’s instruction to present their invitation in order to attend the dinner. Louisa, the assistant manager, was standing next to the front desk checking the invitations. When all of them were verified she escorted them to the dining room I had rented.

The men looked handsome in their tuxedos and the girls and their mothers were absolutely stunning, even the ten year old looked gorgeous in her dress and two inch heels. I waited until they were all in the room before I crept closer to peek through the crack in the door. I heard Louisa announce what I told her.

“You still have a few minutes till seven; feel free to visit among yourself. Your hostess will join you shortly.” She told them and left.

After Louisa left and closed the door I took her hand pressed a small wad of cash into her hand as a thank you gift. I then grabbed the door knobs to both doors and burst into the room. “Whew! I hope I’m not late.” I said to no one in particular. “Am I late? Did I miss anything?” I asked. I only made it about half way to the tables when...

“AAAAAHHHH!!!” Five girls jumped up and ran to me almost knocking me over in their enthusiasm.

“Where have you been, Aiko?” Amber asked.

“We thought you had been kidnapped. You’ve been gone for months.” Tabitha said.

“Yeah and a couple of months after you disappeared your parents moved.” Amy said.

“It’s a long story.” I told them and left it at that. Come on let’s sit. We all walked to the table and the girls took their seats.

Amber’s dad looked at his watch. “Just like the rich to keep the little guy waiting. So where is the girl who invited us here?”

I cleared my throat as I stood. “I am your hostess for the evening.” I announced. The kids looked at me in awe. The dads just stared and the women looked disbelieving.

“Oh come on, Aiko Tanaka. We’ve known you for over two years. You’re no daughter to a rich Billionaire,” Tabitha’s Mom said.

“That’s part of my story. You know I have been gone for several months. So where did I go?” While I was telling them my story Cheri and the servers came in to serve the food. Cheri had declined to join us and chose to stay with the kitchen staff until the meal was over then she would sit with Chrystal and Sharon until we were ready to leave.

I spent the next hour telling them all that had happened to me over the last seven months. How Martha Stevens approached me in Macy’s. How she bought me from my parents for $10 million. Then her sudden death in child birth.

“Wait. You’re raising Martha’s baby?” Tabitha asked.

“Biologically Samantha is Martha’s child. But my name is on the birth certificate. That child you see in Sharon’s lap is my daughter Samantha. I do everything a real mother would do, even breastfeeding.” I told them.

“How can you breastfeed? You have to be pregnant before your body will lactate.” Amber’s Mom asked.

“Martha’s Doctor, Sarah Jones, called it Couvade Syndrome, it is a psychosomatic reaction of the body to being around a pregnant person. Doctor Jones thinks that my body reacted to my anticipation of caring for Samantha.” I explained.

“Now that you’ve convinced us that you’re the hostess. Why did you invite us here?” Lacie asked.

“I will be turning eighteen in five months. I want to do one last thing as a teenager and I wanted to share it with you five girls.” I told her.

“Why us?” Karen asked.

“Because of your kindness. When I was in High School with you, out of the hundreds of people in that school you five were the only ones who wanted to be my friends. And you were genuine friends.” I said looking right at her then looking at each girl in turn. The adults had remained unusually quiet. Letting just us girls speak.

If your parents will let you go, it will be first class all the way. Frank and Martha owned a private jet, which I still have and the Hilton in both Paris and Rome have reserved the top floor of their respective hotel just for us. I would like some of the parents to go too for added adult supervision.”

“Well,” said Amber’s Mom. “We moms are not working so we can all go. Right, ladies?”

They all nodded. “As for the men they can stay and watch the kids. We can make this a girls only thing.” Lacie’s mom threw in.

“Don’t worry guys, they won’t be spending your money while we are in Europe.” I said.

“Whew!” Amy’s dad said. “That’s a relief.” They all laughed at that remark.

I raised my hands above my head and clapped twice. Cheri, Sharon and Chrystal came over to the table. “Now for further introductions I will introduce you to my people. The older one is Cheri, she’s the family chef. She has been with the family for ten years. The one in the middle carrying my daughter is Sharon. She was the head of the servants. I don’t have any housekeepers anymore. Can you imagine a multi-billionaire having to clean her own home?” I asked. “We all pitch in and I closed off the guest wing and the servant’s quarters. We all live in the family wing now.

“The red head is my best friend and personal bodyguard as well as chief of security, sort of, Chrystal.”

“How can she be all of that? She can’t be any older than you.” Amy asked.

“When I first met Chrystal she was a housekeeper. We became instant friends and formed an unusual bond with each other.” I saw Chrystal smile when I mentioned the bond. “When my adoption was final, Martha transferred Chrystal’s employment contract to me. I released her from her contract and chose to share my allowance with her. At the time I thought I was just sharing $50,000 a month with her. That’s what Martha told me I was getting for an allowance.” The parents all chocked on their chicken parmesan, the kids just stared open mouthed. “It wasn’t until after Martha died and the lawyer read the will that I learned that she had transferred $10,000,000 into my account.

“Since we met, I have been training her. In seven months she has advanced to a fourth Ryu in Kung Fu. I hired my old Sensei to train us as well and I am now a 2nd Dan black belt. As soon as my other three girls get back from training Chrystal will be eighteen and will go. I recently made a deal with the Secret Service to train my security force.” I finished explaining and waved them off. They returned to their table. I sat back down and continued to visit with my friends and their families.

“We are going to do a lot of shopping. So much so that you will have to ship it home. By the time school starts back in January you will be the five best dressed ladies in school. You will be the envy of all the rich girls.” I said to the girls.

“Now it is almost 11:00 so we need to be going.” I started to say.

“I have a question.” Lacie’s Dad said.

“Yes?” I replied looking at him.

“Why did you require us to wear formal attire?” He asked.

“Two reasons. One, I wanted to know if you had formal wear. Anyone who goes to Europe with us will need it. We will be living the rich lifestyle and will need to look the part and it will be required at some of the events and restaurants we go to. Two, I wanted to make this dinner special for all of you.”

“Oh,” was all he could say.

“Now, if you don’t have any other plans I would like to invite all of you to my home for a tour and a drink, non-alcoholic for the kids.” I suggested.

“The adults and the kids seemed to like that idea. They were all anxious to see where I lived now. I clapped my hands twice again. “Call for the limos our guests will be coming with us to the house.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Chrystal hollered and ran from the room.

“Why do they call you Mistress?” Lacie asked.

“Because I don’t like Ma’am, I’m not that old and I grew tired of being called Miss Stevens. Chrystal started the Mistress thing and soon everybody was calling me that. I liked it and let it continue. Beside I am the Mistress of the house now that Martha is gone.” I explained.

We stepped out of the room and I turned to one of the guards, “We are through here. Here is the payment I promised.” I reached into my purse and took out a fat envelope and handed to him. “Tell your guys they can leave as soon as we are all in our cars. Thanks for your help.” I said to him.

He took the envelope and said, “You are welcome, Miss Stevens. Any time you need us just have jack call one of us.” He replied.

With that we all walked outside to our respective cars. Sharon was strapping Samantha into her car seat while I told the limo drivers that my guests would be following us to my house.


When we arrived at the house Cheri pulled into the garage. Before the door closed I stepped back out and walked to the front door; my trusty bodyguard right beside me. I told the drivers the adults wouldn’t be staying and asked if they would like to stay in the driver’s lounge until they were ready to leave.

“Sharon, go put Samantha to bed. Cheri if you wouldn’t mind, open a couple of bottles of wine for the adults and two bottles of the non-alcoholic grape juice for the girls. I’ll have a glass of my usual drink.” I instructed.

“Yes, Mistress.” Cheri responded.

When Cheri returned with the drinks I invited everyone for a tour. It took almost an hour to show them the house. All except for the playroom. I was saving that for my friends after the parents and siblings left. If their parents let them stay the weekend, that is.

After the tour and the drinks the adults said it was time for them to leave. They all thanked me for the dinner and the tour and headed for the door.

“Before you go I would like to ask if Amber, Amy, Lacie, Karen and Tabitha could stay the weekend. I will make sure they are home early Sunday afternoon.” I suggested.

I was happy when they all agreed. I smiled and hugged each parent and walked them out to the limos. I had Chrystal go fetch the drivers. I gave the drivers a tip for staying late and said good-night.

I had told the parents I had enough clothes for the girls to wear so they wouldn’t have to wear their evening dresses all weekend. Secretly I was hoping they wouldn’t be wearing anything at all. I was hoping for a nude weekend.

“OK ladies. Now that the families are gone there is one more room I didn’t show if you are interested.” I said with a smirk.

They looked at me as if I had something growing on my head. “What is it about this room that you didn’t want to show it to our families?” Tabitha asked cautiously.

“Well, that’s the interesting part. I’ll show you if you aren’t too chicken.” I teased.

That got them. “I’m in.” said Karen.

“We are, too.” The others said together. So I led them to the playroom in the basement.


“Oh my fucking ... What the hell is all this?” Tabitha exclaimed.

“This, my dear Tabitha, is my playroom.” I said smiling at them all. “Anyone want to play?”

“I do,” Chrystal said as she started to remove her evening dress. As had been our custom since the time I came here she was not wearing anything under the dress. The five girls stood there staring open mouthed as Chrystal removed her stockings and shoes and climbed on one of the horses. Once she was settled I turned it on and attached the nipple clamps.

“I like her jewelry. I could never do that as long as I live at home. My mom would freak.” Karen said. The girls walked over and touched the chains, pulling on them, making Chrystal moan with pleasure. Amber stood back not really getting into the mood.

I turned off the horse and helped Chrystal down from the horse. When she turned her back to the girls they all gasped at the scars on her back.

“What happened to her back?” Lacie asked.

I looked at each of them in turn, but before I could answer Chrystal spoke up. “She whipped me. She hung me from the whipping post...” she pointed to the ropes behind her, “and whipped me.”

Amber looked at me with astonishment on her face. “She’s your best friend, why would you whip her?” So I related the story of my time in the hospital while I was in a coma.

“Wow! You really beat up two guards?” Karen asked.

“Yes. Come with us and we’ll show you more.” Chrystal said. We followed her to the weight room. She already had 280lbs on the bar.

Tabitha asked, “How much weight is that?”

“280lbs” Chrystal informed her.

“Oh my god! I can see the muscle tone on your body. You look absolutely fabulous, but you don’t look strong enough to lift that much weight.” Amy said incredulously.

Chrystal, still nude lay down on the bench and began doing presses. She did 30 presses and wasn’t even breathing hard.

“How did she get so strong?” Amy asked.

“By drinking my breast milk.” I told them.

“Excuse me!” Amber said.

“Yeah, right!” Karen said.

“Seriously. Remember I told you I was in a coma for a couple of days?” They all nodded. “It was because my body isn’t keeping the nutrients it needs to survive. It is shunting all of my body’s nutrients into my breast milk. Chrystal has been drinking it since the beginning. Rachel, Mary and Teresa have been as well, but for less time. They are showing similar increases in strength and speed. In order for me to survive I have to drink two to three liters of a special drink as well as a high nutrient diet. The doctor is hoping that my body will go back to supporting itself when I stop lactating.” I explained.

“I would love to have that kind of strength, but what about the speed? Can you show us?” Karen asked.

“Sure, follow me to the dojo.” I told her. So I didn’t ruin my dress I removed it and my shoes and stockings. I was now as nude as Chrystal. We walked over to the practice weapons and grabbed two wooden katanas called Daito Bokken. For a good 10 minutes we fought. Chrystal has become so fast that I have to actually work to be able to keep up. The swords moved so fast they whistled in the air. When we stopped we were both winded. The girls were standing against the wall with their mouths hanging open.

“Oh my god! That was incredible!” Karen said, astonished. “If we drank your breast milk and practiced with you, could we be that good?” Lacie asked.

“It’s impossible to say exactly. It depends on your genetics as well as how much milk you drank and for how long. Normally I would already start drying up now that Samantha is 6 months old and eating solid foods, but I am still producing. Everybody except Sharon and Cheri drink from my breasts.” I told them. “We are going to our room to take a shower and we will join you in the sitting room.

“Good, you stink and I want to hear more about what you have planned.” Karen said.

“Yeah me, too.” Amy Chimed in. as did Tabitha and Lacie.

“I will listen, but I’m reserving any decisions for now.” Amber said quietly. I had a feeling she would not join us, but was reasonably sure the others would.

We all went to my room; sat on the bed while Chrystal and I got in the shower together. We were just getting into washing each other when Tabitha walked in. “Just checking to see what’s ... Oh my god! Aiko! I didn’t know you were into women.” She said, shocked to see Chrystal and me making out in the shower.

“It’s part of my story Tabitha. We will be out in a moment. Go back to the room.” Now that the mood was lost we got out of the shower and dried off. We walked nude back to the room and sat on the bed with the others. Amber moved to the far side of the bed but the others stayed where they were.

Why are you nude, Aiko?” Amber asked.

“For one this is my house and two it’s all part of my story. Once I tell you my story you will understand a lot more. So I spent the next hour telling them almost everything that has happened to me in the last seven months.

“We can talk more tomorrow or should I say later today as it is after 1:00am. Let’s get some sleep and we will meet in the breakfast nook in the morning.” I told them

“Chrystal, show them to the other family rooms and let them decide where they want to sleep.” I instructed her.

“Yes, Mistress.” Chrystal respond with a bow. “Follow me ladies and I will show you to your rooms. The guest wing has been closed off so if you want to shower you will need to use our bathroom or Mrs. Stevens’ former bathroom. Towels and washcloths are available and Aiko has shampoo and body wash if you need them. Good night ladies.” Chrystal told them.

Chrystal came back into our room and climbed in beside me. “Do you think any of them will join us?” She asked.

I can’t say for certain. I want to share more, but I can’t tell them the truth about Samantha until after they pledge their loyalty to me and Samantha. When they are ready for the bonding ceremony we will introduce them to Thes.

“Let’s get some sleep. We can talk about it in the morning. Good-night, my love.” I said. Kissed her and closed my eyes.


Saturday, December 13, 2014

Aiko

I woke to the feeling of someone milking my breasts. I looked down and saw Samantha on one and Chrystal on the other. I moaned softly. After a few minutes of this I noticed the other girls had entered the room ... nude ... except for amber. She was still wearing her night shirt.

“Amber, it is Ok to be nude here. No one will judge you.” I told her. Samantha was finished nursing and had decided to get down and wonder back to her room.

“I know ... It’s just that I am not comfortable letting people see my body.” She said shyly.

“That’s your choice, Amber and no one here will pressure you into doing anything you are not comfortable doing. In this house the safe word is ‘monkey’. If at any time you want something to stop just say that word and it all stops.” I told her. She nodded but still didn’t undress.

Lacie stepped forward, apparently the spokesperson of the group. “Karen, Amy, Tabitha and I would like to join you after graduation.” I looked at each of them for confirmation and saw each nod.

“I don’t,” said Amber. “My Dad would never allow it.” She continues quietly.

“Once you turn eighteen he won’t have a say in the matter.” I told her. Amber stood there with her hands together in front of her looking at the floor.

“You don’t know him. He controls everything I do. Didn’t you notice that I never invited you over? He would never allow you to come over because you’re Asian and not white.” Amber explained.

“So you’re saying your dad is a racist control freak?” Chrystal asked.

“He’s more than that.” Amber replied. “All of the men that come to the house are known Klan members. I don’t know if Dad is an actual member but he certainly agrees with their philosophy.” Amber told us.

“If he is a threat to you I can get Child Protective services involved. Then when you turn eighteen you can come here.” I told her.

“If I accept your help there is something else you need to know.” Amber stood up and pulled her nightgown over her head. There was a collective gasp as she revealed all the bruises. “My father rapes me and loans me to his Klan friends.” She said with tears running down her face.

“That’s it. You’re staying here. I’m giving you Asylum until we can get this worked out. Chrystal go call the family lawyer and CPS and the police.” I instructed.

Chrystal immediately left the room so she could talk on her cell without the noise. The rest of us gathered Amber in a group hug and let her cry.

Aiko

Chrystal returned and let us know how things went on the phone. “I called the police and they said they would send a female officer over here to take her statement”

We all went to Martha’s closet (sounds like a clothing store) and picked something to wear. The girls had a blast picking out dresses to wear. They had never worn clothes of such quality. By the time we were done the gate called to let us know the cops were approaching the house.

We went down stairs and met them at the door. Two female officers showed up and I invited them inside. “Follow me. We can talk in the sitting room.” I told them. “Amber do you want to talk to them alone?” I asked her.

“No. Please stay with me. All of you. You are my best friends and I want you to know everything.” She answered.

Karen, Tabitha, Lacie and Amy grabbed her in a hug and we all walked to the sitting room, the officers followed.

“Ok, Miss dispatch said you were sexually assaulted. Start at the beginning and tell us what happened.” The officer with the blonde hair told her.

Amber looked nervously at the floor and fidgeted a moment before speaking. “The rapes began after I had my first period when I was 12. The next day Mom took me to the doctor and got me on the pill, so I think she knew it happened. At first it was just my dad. He raped me every night at first. He would force me to suck him off, then he would fuck me in the ass and pussy. Sometimes he would make me get naked and spank me for no reason. After about six months he made me and Mom walk around naked whenever we were along at home or when his friends would visit.

For my thirteenth birthday he got me a dog collar that I was forced to wear whenever I was home. My Mom told me he was training us to be sex slaves for him and his Klan friends. Mom said the beating were part of the training.” Amber explained.

“He beat you, as well?” the second officer asked.

As an answer Amber removed her dress, handing it to Amy who was standing next to her left side. As we saw earlier, her torso was a mass of bruises. The second officer took out her cell and took pictures of her back and sides but avoided her breasts.

“I’ll print these out for the report. We’ll need you to come with us to the E.R. to be examined.” Said the second officer.

“I can’t allow that.” I told the officer.

“Excuse me? What makes you think you have a say in the matter?” The blonde cop asked.

“Because she has requested Asylum. I have given it. She is under my protection. My security team will accompany her to the E.R. Under the rules of Asylum, she must be in my presence at all time or Asylum is broken. Chrystal is my personal bodyguard we will take her to the hospital and you can meet us there for the exam, then she will come back here with us.

“I will be contacting my lawyer to represent her. He will have a restraining order filed with the courts by Monday morning. Will you be arresting Amber’s Dad?” I told the cops.

“For now all we have on him is assault because of the bruises. We can get an arrest warrant just for that. The rest will take time to investigate before we can charge him with statutory rape and slavery.” The second cop informed us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.