SES - Cover

SES

Copyright© 2015 by Megansdad

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Story: Chapter 1 - SES is a girl that is half human and half alien. Her destiny is to save the human race from extinction, or is it? Follow along as those who believe in her Fight for her and die for her to make sure that she always has the human race's best interests.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Spanking   Humiliation   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Chrystal held my leash as she led me to her room in the servant’s quarters. The servant’s quarters were something new to me. I’d never been in such a place. The main area was pretty large with chairs and loveseats strewn about. A 72” Ultra HD TV hung on the far wall with a Directv box connected to it and an Xbox One. The rooms were spread out along two walls. When we got to Chrystal’s room she removed my leash and handed it to me.

Chrystal looks to be about my height. I am 5” 2”. Except for her breasts we are the same body type. I have the brown skin of the Japanese and she has the pink skin of her Irish heritage. I found out later her mother was Irish and her dad was American. Her hair was bright red, straight and all the way to mid-thigh, her eyes as green as emeralds. Even without makeup she was stunning.

“They make you wear the leash as a form of humiliation and a reminder that the punishment for servants can be more severe. Keep it with you for the remainder of the day in case someone orders you to put it on. The collar is a sign of ownership for servants and is to be kept on for the duration of their stay here,” she told me as she began to remove her maid’s outfit.

“Slavery is illegal in America,” I told her.

“We are not slaves. We are legally employees as far as the government is concerned. We are under contract and the collars are a part of the employment contract. We are also paid a decent wage. All of the servants have their basic needs met by our employer. Food, work uniforms and shelter are all provided by the employer. The only time we spend our own money is on our days off when we leave the property and go to town or travel to visit relatives or on vacation. I am still in high school so I am saving my money for college,” she explained.

“What about your parents? Why don’t you live with them?” I asked.

“My parents are both dead. They died in a car accident and Mrs. Stevens took me in. The foster care people check on me about twice a year to make sure I am still here and I am being taken care of. Other than that I am pretty much on my own. During the school year I am still responsible for getting my homework done before chores,” she said.

After Chrystal was naked we walked back to the room she had been working in. Throughout the day we went from room to room dusting, making beds, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and talking. I learned a lot about living in the Stevens’ house from Chrystal. We were in the process of making a bed when Sharon came into the room.

“What are you doing out of your uniform, Chrystal?” She asked a little harsher than she needed to.

“I thought it would make Aiko a bit more comfortable working with me if I were to undress as well,” she responded looking at the floor.

“If Mrs. Stevens had wanted Aiko’s lesson to be less uncomfortable I doubt she would have went for nudity. But since you feel inclined to share in her lesson you can remain this way for the duration of her lesson. Furthermore, you will be responsible for her for as long as she is under my command. Since she is not yet family she will bunk in the servant’s quarters. Your shift is over in an hour. Take her to the servant’s bath and make sure she is clean shaven. Women must be clean shaven at all times in the Stevens household.” Sharon said as she left.

I blushed at that. “I can help you with that if you’d like. Once it’s been shaved the first time it’s easy to keep it shaved in the shower,” Chrystal offered.

“I have never shaved it before, my parents considered something like that to be slutty and whorish. I would have been ostracized by my parents if I had done that. It won’t hurt will it? You won’t cut me will you?” I responded nervously shifting my weight from foot to foot. Chrystal stepped up to me and boldly ran her fingers through my bush. My body jerked at the unexpected and embarrassing touch, but I did not pull away.

“I will be gentle. Come on, let’s get it over with.” She grabbed my left wrist and practically dragged me running to the servant’s quarters in the rear of the guest wing. Apparently, this was normal here as there was a plastic chair near the door of the communal shower. Chrystal grabbed the chair and set it in the middle of the room then beckoned me to sit in it. She grabbed my legs just behind my knees and pulled me forward so that my butt was just on the edge of the chair. “Stay right there and don’t move,” she instructed.

I didn’t respond, but remained as I was. She stepped away for a moment and returned with what she needed to remove the hair from my vagina; a couple of towels, scissors, shaving cream and a razor. Chrystal laid out a towel on the floor and put the tools on it. She then arranged two five gallon buckets upside down at the front corners of the chair. She grabbed my left foot and placed it on one of the buckets and scooted the bucket closer to the chair and further to the side. She then did the same to the right foot. My legs were now raised up and spread open for her to see. I was so embarrassed to be on display like this. But it was oddly arousing as well.

Chrystal had another towel she left folded and put it on the floor in front of her and knelt on it. Scooting closer to me she grabbed the scissors first. Her face was so close to me I could feel her breath moving the pubic hairs. It was causing me to become even more aroused. With the scissors in her right hand she began to run her fingers through my pubic hair; lightly rubbing the outside of my vaginal lips. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the chair. Sitting like that I felt her grab a handful of hair and begin cutting it short with the scissors.

When she was done with that I looked down and could still see short hair and I could see my vaginal lips. I blushed even deeper when I thought that now everyone would be able to see my vagina rather than it be hidden by the hair. Chrystal put a huge pile of cream in her hand and began to slowly, sensuously spread it all around my pubic area. The sensation had me so wet that I could feel my juices dripping down the crack of my ass. I knew I had to be still or she might cut me with the razor, but if she didn’t stop rubbing me I was going to cum.

Finally, Chrystal stopped spreading the cream around and picked up the razor. With slow deliberate strokes she removed the unwanted hair from my virgin vagina. Despite my efforts to remain still I began to squirm a bit. Chrystal was using her other hand to pull my lips out so she could shave them. Her fingers sliding up and down as she shaved different areas. I know my clit was hard as she would occasionally brush it with the finger inside my vaginal lips.

“Aiko, if you don’t stop moving around you’re going to make me cut you. This is not a place where you want to be cut or get razor burn. Be still.” She told me.

“I’m trying, but you’re not making it easy with what you are doing with your fingers,” I said breathlessly. I looked down at her briefly only to see her grinning like a Cheshire cat. “You’re doing that on purpose, aren’t you?” I asked accusingly, but with a smile.

She was soon done and poured a bowl of warm water over the whole area washing the rest of the shaving cream away. Chrystal then started to rub my vagina again; when I felt her lean forward and kiss my vagina. I felt her tongue start licking my clit. As her fingers were sliding around my wet vagina and sliding in as far as my hymen would allow, I began to squirm even more.

“I’m Cumming!” I said a bit louder than I should have. Just before I had my first orgasm by another person she latched onto my vagina with her mouth and stuck her tongue in as far as it would go and started to suck me while playing with my clit.

“AAAAAAHHHH!!!” I screamed as I came in her mouth.

“So she’s a screamer,” I heard from the door of the communal shower. I jerked my head up and standing there watching were Sharon, the head of the servants and the other three housekeepers, Theresa, Rachel and Mary. All four were naked with a towel over one arm. I quickly put my feet on the floor and instinctively covered myself. That was a mistake, I realized, but it was too late.

“Didn’t Mrs. Stevens tell you that you are never allowed to cover yourself?” She asked stepping closer to me.

“Yes, ma’am. I’m sorry. I was just surprised that I was being watched and reacted instinctively. I won’t let it happen again,” I said as I stood up.

“We’ll see about that, but you still must be punished for this infraction.” She looked at Chrystal and told her to get my leash and attach it to my collar. Chrystal then turned me around so that my back was to the door and pulled the leash down forcing me to bend over, like she had done this before or had it done to her.

Turning to the housekeepers she instructed, “You three will administer the punishment. You will spank her ten swats each with your hand.”

I expected them to just spank me, but it was more than that. I wasn’t allowed to look so I don’t know in what order they went. The first one came up behind me and rubbed both ass cheeks and shook them. I liked the feeling and was beginning to relax when, SLAP! I felt the first stinging blow. I did not cry out but tears were already flowing down my face; from shame, embarrassment and pain.

When the first person was done she rubbed my ass cheeks again and did something quite unexpected; she rubbed my vagina slipping her middle finger between my lips. I felt her finger touch my hymen and I jumped at the slight pain.

“She’s still a virgin. And she’s wet again. I think she is enjoying this punishment a bit too much.” I heard her announce to the others.

“I’m sure Mrs. Stevens will see to her virginity in time. For now her punishment must continue,” Sharon said.

The other two maids did the same as the first; rubbing, spanking, rubbing, each one taking the opportunity to rub my soaking wet vagina, inserting a finger or two. By now I was close to cumming again when I felt another pair of hands on my ass. They rubbed in circles and I thought I was about to be spanked by a fourth when I felt a tongue started licking me. Being so turned on by the public display and the spanking, it didn’t take long for me to cum in the mouth that was attached to my vagina.

As I was coming down from the orgasm I felt the person stand up and heard her leave. I tried to see who it was but Chrystal would not let go of the leash and kept me from turning my head. A moment later Chrystal unhooked the leash and I stood up. When I turned around Sharon and the three maids were still there. Since I was sure I heard the other person leave I was certain it wasn’t one of them.

“Chrystal, help her shower then take her to her quarters so she can lie down,” Sharon ordered.

“Yes, ma’am,” Chrystal replied.

Crystal went to the nearest shower head and turned on the water. She set it to just a bit more than warm but not too hot. Then she guided me into the spray. Since I did not have any of my own bath supplies Chrystal used her own. She gently lathered the shampoo into my hair massaging my scalp. It felt so relaxing. If I had been sitting I could have fallen asleep. I used to enjoy it when my former mother would wash my hair.

When Chrystal was finished washing my hair she rinsed it and applied conditioner; grabbing the sponge she soaped it and started washing my back. I moved my hair out of the way and she washed my neck then continued down my back. She washed my butt, taking the opportunity to run her finger along the crack of my ass sliding her middle finger in up to the second knuckle. She cycled it in and out a few times. It hurt at first, but once I got used to it I began to enjoy it. I whined a little when she withdrew it and continued down my legs planting several kisses on my stinging red ass cheeks. Coming around front she started at the top and worked her way down spending extra time on my 36C breasts and my newly shaven vagina. She continued the kissing as she washed the front; kissing my neck, between my breasts then each breast sucking on each nipple after rinsing the soap from them. It still felt weird but I was beginning to like it. She continued to soap, rinse then kiss. She stuck her tongue in my belly button before continuing downward, causing me to laugh. I spread my legs so she could wash my vagina. She kissed it a few times before moving down my legs to my feet. I thought she was done so I looked at the others and they were watching with their hands between their legs. Then I felt her kissing my feet. I didn’t know what to think about that so I didn’t do anything.

When Chrystal was done with me I rinsed the conditioner from my hair and took the shampoo and washed her hair, then washed her body the same way she washed mine. When I came around front to wash her she looked me in the eyes and smiled. “I want us to be friends, Aiko,” she said quietly, then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I opened my mouth and let our tongues meet. I could feel her nipples pressing against mine.

When she broke the kiss she waited for my answer. “I considered us friends when you volunteered to go nude with me this morning,” I told her. I leaned in and gave her a light kiss on the lips, then finished washing her front. For no reason in particular we dried each other off and she showed me to my quarters.

When we entered the small room I saw my weapons case was sitting on the bed. The pictures of my parents were on the dresser, but the bag with my GIs in it was not there. I opened the weapons case to see if all of the weapons were there and they were.

“Wow! Can you use those things,” Chrystal asked incredulously.

“Yes,” I responded. “I have been training since I was 10. I am a black belt in Kung Fu.”

“Would you teach me? I want to know how to defend myself,” she asked.

“I train almost every day at 5am. Meet me in the back yard then. When the weather starts to turn cold we can use the gym. I saw one set up with mats earlier this afternoon,” I told her.

“I will be there,” she said smiling excitedly.

I closed the case and slid it under my bed. “What is there to do for the rest of the evening?” I asked her. I sat down at the head of the bed and leaned against the wall waiting for her answer. She sat next to me on the bed. Facing me with one leg folded under her and the other foot on the floor, she started to massage my right foot. “I could give you a massage, Mrs. Stevens paid for me to take classes so I could give her massages when she needed them. There’s also the TV, board games or we can go on the roof and sunbathe. The Stevens’ don’t care what we do in our free time as long as we are not seen or heard,” she told me.

As much as I would have enjoyed the proffered massage I knew it would lead to more sex. I didn’t want our new friendship to be based solely on sex; I wanted a deeper bond with her than that. So I removed my foot from her grasp and stood up. I held out my hand for hers and we left my room holding hands. Sharon and the other three maids were watching TV and the groundskeepers were playing cards with poker chips. Since we had been inside all day I asked Chrystal if she would show me the grounds. She agreed and we headed outside. She grabbed a couple pairs of flip flops so we could walk the gravel paths of the garden.

We walked the perimeter of the back yard and she took me through the gardens. They were so beautiful this time of year. As we were passing through the rose section and taking turns smelling them I heard my name called. I looked up and saw Mrs. Stevens, Mother, sitting on a garden bench. She motioned for us to join her. I tried to release Chrystal’s hand, but she gripped tighter and held on so we approached my new mother together. Mother looked at our joined hands, but said nothing.

She reached out and took my free hand. “Sharon tells me you have handled your nudity well today. Continue as you have and your lesson will be over soon.” Looking at Chrystal she said, “She also told me that you volunteered to be nude as well for Aiko’s benefit and that she locked you into that lesson for its duration.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Chrystal responded.

“The two of you will continue to work together as a team for as long as Aiko is a servant. You will work together, eat together and sleep together. I have made arrangements for a full size bed to be put in your room Chrystal. The couch will be removed for now to make room for it. If, by the end of the week when the adoption papers are final, you two can still stand each other, then we will talk again,” she told us. Mother stood and took my leash from me. She threaded the loop end through the ring on Chrystal’s collar then fed the leash through the loop and pulled it tight tying the leash to Chrystal’s collar. Then instead of clipping the other end to mine she took out a small padlock and locked it to the ring on my collar making sure we could not take it off. “Come to me Friday evening after Supper and we will talk again.” She said and walked away.

Chrystal and I were still holding hands while we looked at each other’s collar. Smiling we continued our exploration of the back yard. The yard was ten acres in size so it got dark on us before we were done exploring. So we headed back in. Sharon saw us as we entered. “Mrs. Stevens was looking for you two. I see she found you. We’ll see how this relationship goes after you are together for a week,” she said, then went back to watching TV.

We headed for our room and saw the bed had been switched out and my weapons were under the bed. Since we were already naked we just climbed into bed and cuddled. I don’t know about Chrystal but I fell asleep the moment I was still.


Monday, May 19, 2014

Five o’clock comes pretty early, but I have always been an early riser. Apparently, Chrystal isn’t. I started to get up and was immediately pulled back to the bed by the leash joining us. I shook my new roommate and was greeted with a groan and a complaint.

“What!?”

“Get up! It’s 5am and I need to practice. Plus you said you wanted me to teach you,” I responded while pulling her arm. I didn’t want to choke her by pulling on the leash, but I still wanted her up. She landed in the floor with a bump.

“Alright! Alright! I’m up!” she hollered.

Since she wasn’t getting up fast enough I tugged lightly on the leash to remind her we were still joined. “Come lazy. We have to warm up before we practice,” I said.

“Lazy!? What do you mean, lazy?” she asked as she swatted me on my ass. I screamed and we ran from the room to the back yard. As we stepped outside I was surprised by the coolness of the air. It was cooler than I expected, but not so much we couldn’t workout. Our nipples were instantly hard. I looked at hers and she looked at mine then we looked at our own, smiled at each other and walked out into the wet grass to warm up.

For 30 minutes I walked Chrystal through several warmup exercises then spent the rest of the time going through some beginning moves in Kung Fu. Weapons I would save for when she is more advanced in the training. By the time we were done we were sweating and steam was coming off of us in small wisps. When we turned to go in and shower I noticed the audience. I guess our screaming had awakened the other servants. David, the driver and the grounds keepers, Juan, Julio and Carlos were standing behind the women in their pajamas while Sharon, Theresa, Rachel and Mary were watching nude having neglected to put anything on when we woke them up with our screaming.

We approached Sharon and I bowed to her in the respectful way my former parents taught me. “We apologize for waking you so early in the morning.” I said meekly.

“We...” I started

“are ready...” Chrystal continued.

“to accept our punishment,” we finished in unison. We looked at each other but didn’t say anything.

“You two really are made for each other if you can complete each other’s sentences and speak at the same time. Interesting development.” She said to us. “Under the circumstances there will be no punishment; however, when the leash is removed on Friday we would like to join you for practice each morning,” she said.

“I would be honored to be your sensei,” I said, most humbled by her request.

David opened the door for us and we all went back inside. Because of the wet grass and sweat Chrystal and I headed for the showers. As we were rinsing off the soap the other three girls Theresa, Rachel and Mary came in and started their showers. They smiled at us as we were leaving but said nothing. I wondered if they were a threesome.

After breakfast Chrystal and I went about our chores. The rest of the week went the same. Soon enough it was Friday.


Friday, May 23, 2014

We finished our duties a bit early, so I took the extra time to track down David our family driver.

“David, did you get the item I asked you for?” I asked him.

“Yes, Miss. It is right here,” he answered and handed me a small box. I took the box and we went to meet Mother in the sitting room.

As soon as the ornate grandfather clock struck 5pm Sharon appeared from the sitting room.

“She is ready for you now,” She told us.

We looked at each other apprehensively assuming they were talking about us, but wondering what was said. We were shaking a little not knowing what was about to happen to us.

“Both of you come stand in front of me and kneel. I don’t want to look up to talk to you,” she instructed us.

Chrystal took my hand and we walked to where Mother was seated and knelt there a foot away from her feet. Chrystal was on my right so she was holding my right hand with her left. We put our unoccupied hands in our laps and looked at the floor waiting for Mother to speak.

“Sharon was just telling me about your week together. She said you two have developed an unusual bond with each other,” she said.

“Yes, Ma’am,” we said in unison.

Mother smiled and said, “Interesting.” In continuation she asked us, “After spending the remainder of the week tied together do you still want to be friends?”

“Yes,” we said together.

“Very...” I started.

“Much so,” Chrystal finished.

Mother found this way of talking to be very amusing. She leaned forward and handed me the key to the locks I was wearing.

“As of today the adoption paperwork is complete. It was filed with the courthouse this morning. You are no longer Aiko Tanaka, servant in the Stevens household you may remove your collar. I handed the key to Chrystal and told her she could do it. Chrystal released my hand and leaned over to open the lock on the back of my collar. Then she unlatched it and removed it. Setting it on the floor she removed the lock on the leash so she could remove it from her own collar.

“Mother, I have a request,” I started.

“Yes?” she asked.

“I grew accustomed to having the collar around my neck and liked how it felt. With your permission...” I brought the small box David gave me to the front so Mother could see it, “I would like to wear this 24 carat gold choker in its place.”

“May I see it?” she asked holding her hand out for it.

I took it from the box with both hands and placed it gently in hers. She looked at it carefully and then examined the pendant I had made for it. “FAMILY PROTECTOR” was stamped on the front in English.

“What does it say on the back?” she asked turning it over.

“I didn’t ask for anything to be put on the back,” I told her. She handed it back to me and I looked at the inscription on the back of the gold pendant. I had no idea what it said. It was not in any language I knew, which consisted of English and a little bit of Japanese.

“It says, ‘My daughter’s protector’ in my father’s language.” We all heard at the same time from Samantha. Surprised at hearing Samantha’s thoughts after a week of silence, we were equally surprised to see the unexpected words on the pendant.

“Apparently someone else wants you to wear it as well. You have my permission to wear it in place of the servant collar.” She told me.

I held the gold collar out to Chrystal. “Would you mind putting it on me?” I asked her. She smiled warmly as she took the choker. I turned my back to her as I lifted my hair out of the way. Reaching over my head to bring the choker around front, she brought the ends together and snapped the latch together. When she did that we all got another surprise. There was a sizzle sound and a wisp of smoke from the latch.

“Ohmygod!” Chrystal exclaimed. “The latch just sealed itself and became solid. I don’t see how we can get it off.” Mother looked at it and said, “Must be another gift from Samantha’s father.”

I dropped my hair and told them, “It doesn’t matter. I was never planning to remove it. I want it to show my love and loyalty to this family.”

“Before you go, Aiko, now that you are a full member of this family your things have been moved to your room in the family wing. Sharon is waiting outside the door and will show you to your room.” She told me.

We took that as a dismissal and rose to our feet. Stopping I turned to mother, “Mother, would you mind making a doctor’s appointment for me?” I asked.

“Is something wrong?” Mother asked.

“It is not an emergency, but I wanted to ask about birth control and my breasts have been hurting the last couple of days,” I explained. Mother nodded her head. Chrystal took my hand again as we walked to the door. Sharon was standing near the door when we stepped into the hall.

“Wow! Nice new collar, Miss Stevens. May I have a closer look?” she asked as she stepped up next to me. She put her right arm around my lower back as she leaned forward. Her right breast was rubbing my left arm as she took the pendant in her hand and read it. “FAMILY PROTECTOR” she read aloud. Flipping it over she asked, “What does that say? I don’t know the language.”

“It says, ‘My Daughter’s Protector’ in Samantha’s father’s language.” I told her.

“Oh. How does it come off? I don’t see how the latch opens.” She said looking at the choker.

“It doesn’t. It sealed itself when Chrystal closed it. Another surprise from Samantha’s father,” I explained. She nodded and stepped away.

“Follow me and I will show you to your room.” Sharon told us. As we followed her she began to explain further. “Mrs. Stevens left it to me to decide but I will let the two of you decide. Mrs. Stevens’ room is the third door on the left. The nursery is the second door and your room is right here. Mrs. Stevens wanted the nursery between your two rooms so you both had access to tend to the baby.” We stepped into my room and she continued. “Now, a smaller room across the hall from your room, Aiko, has been prepared for your new handmaid,” she said as she gestured to Chrystal.

“Handmaid!?” we said at the same time.

“Yes, handmaid. Mrs. Stevens has transferred her employment contract in to your name. She no longer works for the Stevens household and is no longer under my command. You may remover her collar and place your own around her neck.

“Her contract expires on her eighteenth birthday. At which time she may renew it indefinitely or leave the property to go her own way.” She told me.

I reached around Crystal’s neck and removed her collar. As I handed it to Sharon Chrystal knelt at my feet. “Please, mistress, put your collar on me. Let everyone know that you own my contract.” Chrystal said almost in tears.

“Chrystal, sweetheart, I don’t have a collar for you, yet. I did not know about this ahead of time. If it is your wish I will get one for you to wear.” That’s when the tears flowed. I looked at Sharon totally lost for words.

“Your mother anticipated this and had a collar made for you.” Sharon walked over to my dresser and lifted the lid on the box that sat there. When she turned around she had the most beautiful gold collar. Looking closer at the collar I could see that it was a gold silk-like fabric with a small D ring sewn to the front of it. I felt something in the fabric and looked closer. In white stitching were the words, ‘Property of’ on one side of the ring and ‘Aiko Stevens’ on the other. I looked at Sharon and said, “I thought she wasn’t a slave. How can she be my property?”

Sharon shrugged her shoulders. “It was your mother’s idea. I don’t claim to know why,” she said.

When I had read the words ‘Property of Aiko Stevens’ Chrystal looked up at the collar and smiled. I knelt down in front of her and showed it to her.

“It’s beautiful,” she said and reached up to move her hair. I put the collar around her neck and fastened it in the back. This collar had a latch similar to a diary latch. Sharon handed me the tiny key and I locked it around Chrystal’s neck.


Friday, May 23, 2014

True to form for the rich, I was able to get in to see the family doctor the next morning.

Practice was much easier now that the leash was gone. Chrystal and I went into the back yard, still nude and began warming up. Sharon, the other housekeepers the groundskeepers and David all showed up to practice; all just as nude as we were. Chrystal had a week to learn some of the first basic moves so I used her to demonstrate. The others took their places and began to mimic Chrystal. I walked among them correcting posture, stances and movements.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.