Despite His Reluctance - Cover

Despite His Reluctance

Copyright© 2015 by maryjane

Chapter 5: Charleen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Charleen - Mitchell and Charleen are teenaged lovers. Donna, his mother, is frustrated because her husband cannot get it up anymore. Despite his reluctance, Mitch helps her out. Charleen's step-dad Jesse misses her mom so much that he does not want to get it up anymore. Despite his reluctance, Charleen convinces him otherwise. What the heck, you don't even need to read the story to know how it ends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

Oh how I loved the feel of his cock, the taste of his sweet creamy cum as he blasted it down my throat, the feel of his hand gently holding the back of my head as he made sure that I didn't lose a single drop. His legs were spread and I was kneeling between them, my mouth filled with warm cock. My right hand fingers jiggled his balls while those on my left hand were marinating inside me, trying to time my orgasm with his.

In my mind, all I could think about was that I loved him and that I couldn't wait for his explosion. And when the throbbing ended, I moved my face up to his. Our tongues dueled as we shared his sperm. Then I slid back down and cleaned the last few drops off of his cock. That, oral sex I mean, was all that we ever did. For the rest of it, plain old fucking, pussy and ass, I had my darling Mitchell to take care of me. I had given my body – cherry that is - to Mitch in high school. He and Jesse are the only two men ever to know me in a sexual way.

Ah, you say, who is Jesse? I'm sure that you've read about him, under various names, in dozens of stories on this website. For example, CAB DRIVER'S DAUGHTER or ITS TIME TO MOVE ON.

I have a vague recollection of my birth father. I remember him as handsome and sweet, but maybe my mother just told me those things. I clearly remember my mother getting hysterical when the police came to the door and told her that my father had been killed in an automobile accident while on company business. Those two sources led to enough money for her to keep our house, raise me like a little lady and give me a good education.

Mom went out dancing (read: bar hopping) about twice a week. Sometimes she wouldn't come home until the morning, leaving my baby sitter to wake me up and give me breakfast. One night she brought home a man she called Jesse, and he spent the night with her in her bedroom. That went on for quite a while. Then one day she dressed me up pretty, took me to church and after a while, Jesse took my hand and walked me down the aisle to where we waited for Mom, wearing a beautiful white dress, to follow us near the preacher.

After that she told me that Jesse was my new step-dad and that I could keep calling him Jesse or if I wanted, I could call him Dad. By then he was such a good friend to me that I chose to stay with calling him Dad. He was a wonderful step-dad and the three of us lived happily ever after.

Well, not quite 'ever after'. Just when I was finishing high school, I came home one night after a date with Mitchell. I was all bubbly, because I had told Mom that I had planned to let Mitchell take my cherry, and it had happened. Oh, he was such a gentle lover. From Mom I expected a smile and a big hug. Instead her face never reacted.

Did you ever have one of those situations where you knew exactly what someone was going to say, when you had no clue whatsoever and still you knew what it was and that you didn't want to hear it? She began to babble incoherently. I strained to make sense out of her words and then, finally, they sank in.

"Big C. Three months."

Silently I began to curse Mitchell for having given me such pleasure on a night that would become a horror show. In a bitter-sweet ending, it blessedly took less than two months. And in some weird circumstance, I began, half the time anyway, to refer to Jesse as 'dad'. I couldn't make love to Mitchell during those last months while Mom was still alive and bless his heart, he didn't press me. Oh sure, he must have been fucking any number of girls during that period.

Jesse and I continued to live in the house, quite chastely. Unlike Mom, Jesse was now quite a bit older, and had no desire to date other women. Like some birds and animals, and even a few humans, he went into seclusion, foregoing social relationships. When I dated, he stayed home, watching television, sipping some alcohol, but never getting drunk.

And so it happened. Mitch and I had spent a lovely evening in his dorm room, in his bed. But I couldn't stay all night. Jesse of course knew that Mitchell and I were intimate, but he always expected me to come home to my own bed after a date. About midnight, I dressed, savoring the sensation of his cum drooling out of me, soaking my spare panties. The drive home was quiet, ending in front of my house with a tongue filled kiss and a quick exchange of 'I love you's. As usual, he stayed in his car, waiting for me to get inside and flick off the porch lights.

"Jesse, I'm home." Loud enough so that he'd hear me if he was still awake, but soft enough not to wake him if not. No response. I tiptoed past the open door of his den. The television set was on, and a light. I gave it a quick glance, expecting to see one of the late night hosts. As I entered the room to turn off the set, I saw instead a picture of three naked women on the screen. The black girl was on the bottom, legs spread. The Latina was sucking on her tits and the white girl was munching her carpeting.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.