Despite His Reluctance
Chapter 3: Donna

Copyright© 2015 by maryjane

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Donna - Mitchell and Charleen are teenaged lovers. Donna, his mother, is frustrated because her husband cannot get it up anymore. Despite his reluctance, Mitch helps her out. Charleen's step-dad Jesse misses her mom so much that he does not want to get it up anymore. Despite his reluctance, Charleen convinces him otherwise. What the heck, you don't even need to read the story to know how it ends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

Well, at least I was going to be under covers warmed by my son's body heat. He wasn't going to roll off onto his side of our king bed, ashamed that he could not fulfill the role of husband as Mike did virtually every night of our marriage. But who knew, who could have possibly imagined that first day when his doctor prescribed some blood pressure medication, that one day years later it would cause another physician to refuse him a prescription for one of those ED medication, the ones that cause men to joke about erections that last more than four hours. Shit, I would have gladly settled for four minutes of hard cock. Well, four minutes might not be enough, but you get the idea.

I'm not stupid. I understood why Mitch refused to make love to me. We had raised him too well. I had been quietly happy when I realized that he didn't sneak peeks at me. He thought that as his mother I was off base to him, and I guess that he was right. But not for my special circumstances, damn him.

At least I knew that if I could get him into the same bed as I, there was a good chance that I could successfully get myself off.

Getting cock has never been particularly difficult for me. Being Captain of the Cheerleader Squad signified me as being pleasant to the male eyes, all three of them. I was not the school slut, but for those who interested me carnally, my legs were made for spreading. Also always ready for the male organ were my mouth, my hands and occasionally my back door. I did however refuse to use my mouth to clean off a cock after it had been in my ass.

There was one group that gave me a challenge. I had good PSAT and SAT scores, but deep down I was lazy. Innately I was intelligent enough, but I hated to do homework, I hated to study. What I did not at all hate was the idea of fucking human beings in the world. Everyone knows the basic remedy for that situation; suck the cocks of the male teachers and eat the pussies of the females. But many of them had the same hang-up. They were terrified of being caught having sex with a student under eighteen. It would jeopardize and probably lead to the loss of their all-important tenure. In certain situations, it could also lead to prison time and being branded for life as a sexual predator.

So I put a move on each of them. Some of them were shocked, as in 'don't you dare ever saying that to me again'. Others were definitely interested, but only as far as 'come back to see me after you graduate', which did little or nothing for my current grades. But a few were willing to say 'come see me after school lets out this afternoon'.

Some of those I went down on in a locked classroom or lounge. Others insisted that I visit them at their homes. In the classes of the first two groups, I had to do my homework. From the last group, it was a simple progression. My grade went up one letter for a blowjob, two letters for a straight fuck, and three for letting them give it to me up the ass.

Once I married Mike, though, all of that outside fucking went the way of the dodo bird. My pussy belonged to Mike only; he and only he had the exclusive usage of all of my girl parts. Except, unfortunately, during my two pregnancies. Mike started to act strangely, as in face powder and/or lipstick on his collars, long blonde hairs on his jackets, and the unmistakable taste of cunt on his cock. I got even the easy way, with strange cocks. Deliberate clues told him the what and the why, and he never strayed again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.