Taboo - Bianca and Carla's Story - Cover

Taboo - Bianca and Carla's Story

Copyright© 2015 by Nancy Allbright

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Carla is a virgin and her sister Bianca is determined to help her lose it. However, first she decides to invite her boyfriend Dillon round sl she can show Carla exactly what she is missing.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fiction   Sister   Oral Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Bianca and Carla had always gone on nights out together, not only were they sisters they were best friends. Carla was the more academic of the two. She was at college whilst Bianca worked at the local bar/restaurant. However they both believed in working hard and playing even harder and they made sure they did that as often as was feasibly possible. Bianca was as dark as Carla was fair; however, both of them had a gorgeous thick mane of hair which reached down to their neat waists, framing their petite, pert bodies. Their bodies that had yet to be blemished by age and the passing of time. It was early Saturday evening and they were both getting ready to go out. They had already polished off a bottle of wine between them and were now downing vodka and cokes, their music blasting around the room getting them in the party mood. Bianca held up a black bra and knickers set in one hand and a red and spotted one in the other.

"Which one?" Carla cocked her head to one side. "I like the black one, I always think black is sexy" Bianca shrugged her bath robe from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor; Carla looked away quickly with embarrassment.

"God I wish you wouldn't do that, it's embarrassing seeing you stood there totally naked."

"Oh don't be such a prude." Bianca protested. "I don't have anything different than you." Carla self consciously pulled the belt on her bathrobe tightening it to herself before picking up her curling tongs and starting the laborious task of curling her hair. Bianca looked at herself in her compact mirror pouting her scarlet red lips. She had always been the more dominant of the two sisters hence the reason that her hair had been curled an hour previously as she had insisted on using the curling tongs they both shared first. Not only was Bianca the most dominant she was also the most sexually promiscuous of the two.

"When are you going to finally have sex?" She asked Carla as she snapped her compact mirror shut. She looked at Carla, a look so intense it caused Carla's chest to flush at the forthrightness of her sister. Throughout their childhood, it had been Bianca who always won at board games and if she didn't win it caused her to tantrum so fiercely that Carla always resolved to just let her sister win because it really wasn't worth the hassle of her experiencing any small victory. Their father always took Bianca's side in things. He said he liked her free spirit he also didn't seem to mind when Bianca had taken to walking around the house naked in her teenage years as she went through her 'being at the one with nature' phase. In comparison, their mother always took Carla's side because she was of the view that not everyone wanted to be a little slut. Carla kept her own sexual stirrings under wraps, particularly the fact that she had discovered masturbation which she was now doing on a regular basis, quietly in the privacy of her room. Bianca however liked to make noise when she masturbated and didn't even bother to lock her door. She had laughed when she had told Carla that their father had caught her once. The very thought had made Carla blush so violently she felt like her cheeks were going to melt. It was also Bianca who had a penchant for sitting on Uncles knees at Christmas parties, allowing them to jig her up and down not minding one bit if their hands accidentally on purpose skimmed across her bottom or if their tickles meant that they could casually grab her breasts. Bianca had confided in Carla one Christmas that their Uncle Mike had kissed her on the landing at the family get together. Their Uncle Mike was their mother's younger brother who at twenty nine was fit as fuck and had his fair stream of female hangers on. Apparently after he kissed Bianca he had put his hands up her skirt and pulled her knickers to one side as his fingers probed her opening and pushed inside her. Bianca, a virgin at the time, had attributed this incident to the fact that all she could think about after that was getting fucked and it had been all she had thought of ever since. Although her sister's behaviour had always appalled Carla, secretly she got off on her sisters provocative behaviour even if she didn't want to admit it to her herself.

"I just haven't met anyone that I want to have sex yet." Carla said in answer to Bianca's question. Bianca snorted. "Of course you have. There have been loads of guys interested in you, its just you who has chosen not to take them on. Are you scared about the whole thing or what? If that's the case let me tell you there is nothing to be frightened of at all, ok it hurts the first time." Bianca admitted as she fastened her bra, arranging her breasts into the cup to ensure her cleavage was full and inviting. "But that only lasts for the first five minutes as they push themselves inside you. It's obviously going to hurt a bit it's like shoving a huge sausage into a keyhole but the human body is amazing because it adjusts and after the initial pain it is fucking awesome." Carla felt her cheeks go warm, the familiar sign that she was blushing and this was mainly because Bianca had hit the proverbial nail on the head. Carla was scared about having sex but she had also consoled herself with the fact that if there was a divine sexual quota, Bianca was definitely making up for both of them. Lately though Carla had found herself fantasizing over Bianca's new boyfriend Dillon. Dillon in Carla's eyes was absolutely gorgeous with his deep set green eyes, olive skin and a physique that was simply amazing. Every sinew achieved by vigorous work outs at the gym no doubt, not that Carla had ever seen his physique in the bare flesh but through his tight ribbed t shirts she could see his muscular pecs. Dillon's arms were all muscles too with a huge sleeve of tattoos on each, another feature about him that Carla loved, just seeing men with loads of tattoos made her pussy wet. Their mother very clearly didn't approve of him, although she hadn't bothered with any protestations because she knew that would just push Bianca even more into Dillon's arms or more appropriately make her want his cock more. So whenever Dillon came round their mother was dutifully pleasant to his face when both of the girls knew damn well she was seething inside, like now, Carla could hear the burn in her mothers voice as she shouted up the stairs.

"Biancaaa, Dillon is here." Their mother always sounded like she was talking through gritted teeth whenever Dillon arrived. Quickly and thankfully for Carla, Bianca finally pulled her knickers on concealing her shaven pussy within the black lacy triangle. Much to Carla's relief she could now move her eyes from her steadied gaze into the dressing table mirror. Bianca grinned at her and flicked her hair over her shoulders.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.