Seedy Liasons

by Nancy Allbright

Copyright© 2015 by Nancy Allbright

Erotic Sex Story: Jay and Bella have been talking over the net but then they finally get to meet in a seedy hotel and get up to even seedier things.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

The anticipation had been building over a period of six months, which I suppose is the norm when you embark on an online relationship. Web cams also make it easier to connect with people and if that certain person pisses you off you can just shut down computer, or block and delete them, you can't do that in real life can you? I had never met a guy who could handle my sexual predilections or my bizarre fantasies. Then I met Jay.

I met him on a dating site and our chats developed quite quickly. One night I mentioned to Jay that I wouldn't be able to chat to him the following night because I was meeting up with my fuck buddy Ian. I see Ian religiously once a week. He isn't my type per se but he likes a bit of rough and he was the first person to ever made me gush. The only problem with Ian was, he lacked stamina. One fuck and an explosion of cum and the night was more or less over. Jay, although incredibly dirty minded, surprised me by admitting he had never had a fuck buddy.

"So what does this fuck buddy situation entail?" He asked me one evening as we were talking and I was casually stroking myself listening to the sexy Scottish lilt in his accent.

"It isn't rocket science. We are friends and we fuck. No strings fun, simples."

"It all sounds very interesting to say the least." He murmured

"It is." I'd laughed before changing the subject to something mundane, like what kind of a day he'd had at work. But once the fuck buddy situation was out it was like it had opened a flood gate and soon we started to share our sexual fantasies. Jay also liked to hear about what I had got up to that week with Ian and knowing that my exploits were making him hard and horny only spurred me on to try new things for the sole purpose of teasing Jay.

Very soon however, Jay started to infiltrate my thoughts even when we weren't chatting or using our web cams to tease each other. In fact it wasn't long before I had a whole catalogue of fantasies to assist me with my obligatory early morning orgasm. Sometimes I would imagine him tying me up and teasing my clit relentlessly with his tongue, other times I imagined us partaking in rough sex, where I had to beg for his mercy as he blindfolds me and takes control. I'd never really expected to meet up with him; it was all a bit of fun. However, one evening when I had drank way too many glasses of wine I suggested to Jay that we should meet up. To my surprise he was all for it. We arranged to meet at a hotel in Birmingham which was halfway between North and South so it was exactly halfway for both us.

When I arrived at the hotel I was struck by its grubby appearance and some what salubrious setting, but the seediness really appealed to me. I was obviously hoping that the filth would follow me and Jay into the hotel room.

I unlocked the hotel room door and walked in. The walls were adorned with bright pink flowered wallpaper. A cheap double wardrobe stood in one corner, a matching dressing table by its side. A chaise lounge was shoved into a corner looking decidedly out of place like it had been stolen from the five star hotels from across the road.

I dropped my overnight bag onto the floor and threw myself on the bed. I'd arrived early and contemplated what I should do with myself as I waited for Jay to arrive. I toyed with two options a) nipping out and getting us some alcohol or b) stay in, take my time getting ready and wait patiently for Jay to arrive. I decided on the latter. It was boiling hot outside and lugging heavy crates of beer, I decided, wasn't very ladylike. No, it was a much better idea to take my time getting ready and my stomach lurched with excitement as I unzipped my bag and pulled out my outfit of choice. I placed the black satin corset on the bed before pulling out my fishnet stockings. I rummaged further beneath the bottles of poppers and my dildo and finally located my crotch less knickers. Just looking at the ensemble was making me feel horny and I was dying to play with myself and have a quick orgasm but I had promised to keep myself all for Jay.

There was a knock on the door at 3pm prompt. I stood up and checked my appearance in the mirror before opening the door and letting him in. He was even better looking in real life and I was struck by how broad his shoulders were compared to his tiny waist. I could see his chest through his tight white t shirt and I looked down and noticed that he looked like he was packing a fair punch in the trouser department as well. Jay put down his overnight bag and his eyes roamed over my outfit, a smirk playing around his lips. He knew we were here to fulfill one of my many fantasies. No talking, no preliminaries, just straight down to fucking a practical stranger in a seedy hotel.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.