The Depths of the Dry Tortugas - Cover

The Depths of the Dry Tortugas

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Pirate tale.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

It is with some degree of mortification that I must admit to you my neglect in failing to mention my name in the first part of our story. My only excuse is that I was so caught up in the fever of telling my tale of adventures on the high seas that it escaped my notice in my haste to put down the details before they vanished into the dark recesses of my wine-addled brain.

I was born on board a ship floundering in the grip of a desperate storm just south of the Equator to a female captive of a Frenchie Privateer out of some hell-hole in the dismal islands off the coast of Argentina. That Frenchie was a right bastard both in reality and in his terrible demeanor that often was a "fate worse than death" to decent females. He had kept my noble-born mother a prisoner on his filthy ship for almost nine months and was still pestering her for her favors right up to the day of my birth. I was told by the Italian captain of the merchant ship that rescued the survivors which fortunately did not include Captain LeCroix or any of his criminal officers that my mother had used her last breath to get me into an empty barrel of wine hoping that I would stay afloat long enough to survive. By some act of fate or divine miracle, I was lucky enough to be rescued by Captain Antonio Sisti and a crew that still had that spirit of seamanship that made the Italian merchantmen the finest on the seven seas. Very seldom did one hear of an Italian crew falling into a state of mutiny or turning to the pirating ways of their English and Spanish fellow seafarers.

Lacking a real name but gaining insight into the circumstances of my birth from the surviving members of the French privateer crew, Captain Sisti decided to anoint me as Ignatio Sisti born from the depths of mysterious sea. I quickly changed my first name to "Bill" as soon as possible after leaving the nest and assumed the title of Captain "Billy" Blood even though I had no ship to command and no crew to give orders to. I still continued to sign any legal papers as I. Sisti in deference to my savior.

Since there was a supply of available "Captain Bloods" in the waters where I sailed, I became known simply as "Captain Billy" to signify some degree of uniqueness and not be thought of as a pale imitation of any other Pirate Captain.

I must admit that I am uncommonly handsome and possess a fine figure that seems to make most females swoon in my grasp. Granted there are a few who seem not to appreciate the charm that I am certain I exude in the company of pretty young females but I put them down as the sort that gravitate to the company of females rather than firm assertive cocks. They are so few in number that I fail to let it dissipate my conviction that any female that crosses my bow would be fortunate to be boarded and bedded by my impressive cock which has never failed me in such circumstances. I have had my fair share of giggling and chattering virgins but I find them to be a bit of a bore in normal situations. I far prefer a cunt with some fair amount of penetration experience and a channel easy to navigate without running aground. My appreciation for matters related to taking the prize from the rear are well known in pirating circles and my seaborne tactics carry over to the use of a female's heart-shaped bottom on board a rolling ship or with both feet firmly planted on solid ground. I have found that the tightness of that real portal to be rewarding enough to venture expeditions into unknown waters just to plumb the depths and take soundings with my invigorated cock.

I love the sound of a female voice raised in celebration of my release inside her dark and murky recesses more than the rattle of the iron when grub is on the table. The only other sound that fills me with such delight is the smack of my heavy palms on a bottom raised up for my attentions by an obedient female with kinky desires hidden down deep inside.

My fellow captain, Captain Henry often accompanies me to take sport in the dens of female pleasure that we pirates use to take the edge off before heading out on a dangerous voyage that might result in our death or terrible maiming that would cause the loss of a limb or worse. Peg-legs and hooks are quite common in our midst and I often would see an eye-patch in the crowd of gents around the spigot.

Captain Henry is quite a story in itself.

We are bosom buddies, Captain Henry and I. I hasten to explain that Captain Henry is actually a "Henrietta" and not a Henry and has a nice bosom hidden under her swaddling clothes. I have sucked on her tits and spanked her bottom on many an occasion and am somewhat unique in that regard because she keeps her gender identity a secret from her crew at all costs. We visit the bitches in the darkest dens furthest away from our crews so Captain Henry's feminine secret remains just that. I have often watched her humping away at the poor young girls dismayed that they are being used by a protruding clitoris so deeply in their female slits and we would bounce a confused wench between us like a ball to be used to our content.

The fact that Captain Henry is plain of face but fair of bosom and bottom is a never-ending source of amusement to me because she has always been of a completely submissive nature to my demands in private. Of course, in public we often battle and fight like competitors over a tasty bone to get a fair share for our crews.

Captain Henry raised sail for a circuit of the Tortugas on the last day of the off season for fat merchant ship hunting in the tropics. I watched her cruise out of the harbor with mixed feelings because I had a premonition of danger with blood and bones spewed in every direction. I had tried to delay her departure with some remarks about it being "better to wait until the big Spanish gold ships sit like plump birds for the plucking" but she ignored me completely in a frenzy to get back on the high seas looking for exciting adventure. I knew there was nothing for it so I just quieted my lips and banged her bottom as frequently as possible before she left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.