Men Strike Back: the Right to Rape - Cover

Men Strike Back: the Right to Rape

Copyright© 2015 by Sterling

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Feminism continues its gains and goes too far -- a third of men are stripped of the right to vote because they are guilty of sexual harassment. A coup d'etat with moderate aims deposes President Chelsea Clinton, but it turns out that nothing satisfies angry men but the right to rape any woman they want.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Post Apocalypse   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

The new sexual rules had the desired effect on fertility. Women and big girls everywhere missed their periods and their bellies swelled just the way they're supposed to. The regime scrambled to make the needed infrastructure, from gynecologists to delivery rooms, nurseries, diaper supplies, preschools ... It was all planned for. The state provided generous support for any girl or woman with a baby if she didn't have a man providing for her.

Since women were usually mated by several men during their fertile periods, it introduced a new problem. In general, the women didn't know who had impregnated them. It would be good for the long-term mental health of little boys if they knew who their fathers were. It couldn't hurt for the little girls either.

Over time, everyone's DNA was sequenced and stored in a database. From a mother's DNA and a baby's DNA, it was an easy search to find who the daddy was.


ID necklaces were optional for men, but over time most decided to wear one. For hot babes, it put a guy in line in front of anyone without one. If he came quick, it put him in front of the slowpokes. If he was innocent, it ruled him out of suspicion for any crime, because he was almost always somewhere else. Adam had been slow to give a DNA sample, but he had to give one when he got a necklace. When he did, the computers churning with his DNA found he had fathered nine children! And who knew how many more were in the oven?

Nine children!

Most guys he knew hadn't fathered any, even if they'd seeded way more pussies than he had.

He decided to fill in his own online profile. Though it was optional for men and he could veto any contents, he advertised his fertility. He was handsome and smart, tall and athletic. He was proud.

The very next day he got his first contact, from a girl who lived a half mile away.

"Hi, Adam, this is Julie."

"Why, hello Julie." he looked up her profile. Decent-looking.

"Would you be willing to fuck me?"

"Girl like you, I should think you'd be getting plenty of attention." He hoped its was his stunning physique that attracted her.

"Oh, I am," she said, not sounding very pleased. "But my fertile period is coming up, and if you're willing, I'd really like to get you as the daddy."

"What's the chances of that? You probably get 30 guys who do it to you when you're fertile, right?"

"I think it was 74 last time."

"In two hours? That's under two minutes each!"

Julie sighed. "When a girl is fertile, she's got to take it for four hours, not two."

"Oh, wow."

"Recent rule change."

"Makes sense, helps make babies. So what chance do I have against 74 others?"

"You have fathered nine babies, right? So your sperm must be pretty good."

"Yeah, I guess."

"But I've also got a plan. As soon as my four hours is up, I'm going to try to get all the cum out of my pussy -- just with my finger -- it's legal. Then if you came an hour later, your sperm would have an edge. and then if you did it again an hour before my vagina opens for business the next day, you'd have a good shot then too."

Adam's cock was hard thinking about it. "OK, sounds good."

"From the rear would be best. And I'd stimulate myself while you're fucking so I get an orgasm right after you spurt. It might help."

"You're not telling me exactly how to fuck you, are you?"

"Oh, no, of course not!" she said quickly. "Any way you want would be OK. My role is to serve you. But if you wanted to be a daddy one more time, I think that would offer the best chance."

Since she was offering him access outside of her "normal business hours", it was her choice. If he wanted to be invited back for another breeding attempt, he'd better keep her happy. Of course he could just blow the whole thing off and go on fucking whatever other girls he felt like. But what she was asking for was pretty reasonable. Fuck her from the rear? No problem!

"And if you keep all your sperm to yourself for like 24 hours beforehand, that would help too."

Adam paused. "So you really, really want to have my baby? You want to get pregnant?"

Julie hesitated. "Yes, I'd like that very much. Or, well, my silly girl brain might actually want to wait a little for a baby, but you men know best. And if I've got to have a baby right now, I'd rather have the best daddy for it I can."

"Makes sense."

Adam smiled. He had a career ahead as a stud.


Nancy was happy to be left alone most of the time. She didn't want to bring any babies into this revolutionary nightmare, where a son would be brought up to be a serial rapist, and a daughter would be the victim of perpetual gang bang.

She knew she was fat and ugly, and guys flocked to the skinny babes. It worked out well. So she was surprised when a guy emailed to say he'd be over to fuck her. When she looked it up, she realized with dread that she was fertile. People said there were a few guys like this, but she'd never met one -- checking out the dogs and fucking them when they were fertile.

He was pretty ugly, short and bald.

"Just as ugly in person as with the pictures," he said when he arrived.

Nancy seethed but of course didn't say anything.

"Turn the lights out, don't say anything, and I'll do you from the rear."

As she felt the mysterious presence behind her, he said, "However ugly you are, a baby's a baby. Got a lot better shot when there's not much sperm competition."

Nancy felt hands behind her spreading her butt cheeks to the side, then she felt the little poke.

"Your ass is so fat I can barely get it in! And I've got seven inches! But I got it. I'm in enough..." He pumped in and out. "However ugly the girl, the cunt's always smooth and hot. Just asking for an ejaculation. Speaking of which..." She felt him pump faster. "Aaaahhhh," he said fifteen seconds later. As he pulled out, he said, "Swim fast, little sperm!"

Without another word to her, he pulled up his pants and left.


Sex Ed For Hesitant Boys

The video opened with a quick sequence of twenty different boys at the moment of orgasm, face and vocalization telling the story of the ultimate satisfaction. The video also showed their cocks fully inserted in girls, whether from the front, the rear, the side, lying or standing.

"When a boy reaches puberty, his body changes in many ways. He grows, gets muscles, and his voice deepens. His testicles and penis grows much larger. He thinks about things differently, and the biggest change is thinking about sex. He dreams about sex and wants sex. For most boys, ejaculation deep inside a vagina becomes the best thing in the whole world. It's called fucking, and it's the ultimate satisfaction."

The background music switched to a minor key. "Before the revolution, most boys were frustrated most of the time. Very few girls would let them in their vaginas, and even they were very picky and only allowed it now and then. A boy who forced himself into a girl could be punished severely. Instead, boys were stuck looking at pornography and masturbating -- poor substitutes for the real thing."

The music switched to a major key and got more inspiring as it showed hot babes getting fucked.

[start block indent? xxxxx]

"That's all changed, and now boys get to fuck anyone they want! Just about any high school girl is available for the taking. If a boy shows up during her available hours and wants to fuck her, he gets to fuck her. No more idle wondering which of ten girls would be the best in bed. A boy can find out for himself by fucking all ten of them! If he finds one he likes best, he can fuck her every single day, if the line of other guys waiting their turn isn't too long.

But some boys are hesitant. Some don't think they should do something so intimate and personal with a girl without her really being interested too. Compassion -- it's a good thing.

But when we tried compassion and equality, before the revolution, it was a disaster. A girl could send a boy to prison just by saying he had touched her. Girls and women would get boys and men to be their virtual slaves just for a chance to be allowed into her vagina now and then. And worst of all, they just didn't allow men in often enough to make the babies we need to keep going and replace the people who die. More and more women decided that they wanted to get sexual stimulation from other women and not from men at all.

Men are wiser than women in all ways, but above all in this one particular way: sex, and how often to have sex.

Women getting fucked against their will is the natural order, a natural part of the human condition. Scientists know that when hunter-gatherer bands fought, one main reason was women. The victorious band killed all the men in the defeated band, but they took the women for themselves. They took them for their own and raped them, over and over again. The women got pregnant, had babies, and cared for them. You have countless forebears who were conceived exactly like that -- from 'marriages' based on rape that nonetheless were vital to the line of inheritance that has ultimately produced you.

We can get scientific proof today that women are designed to have sex against their will. Women's vaginas are really ready to take a man's penis at any time, but they get more lubricated to allow the penis to slide in and out more easily. This happens when the woman's body decides that sex will happen soon. See this graph showing the lubrication as the scene below unfolds when a woman wants sex."

The video showed a woman asking a man if he'd have sex with her. He kissed her, and her lubrication began to rise. They took their clothes off and then he fondled her breasts and thighs, the lubrication rising the whole time.

"But look what happens here."

The video showed a man arguing with a woman, throwing her down on a bed and getting into position to mount her. The graphic showed her lubrication rising rapidly too!

"The vagina knows the score. It prepares for getting fucked even if the woman herself doesn't want it, because for countless generations that's the way it was, so evolution has made her vagina wise that way." The video showed a cartoon animation of a frowning girl on her back whose vagina nonetheless swells and opens to accept the incoming penis.

"Earlier we talked about hunter-gatherer bands. Wars have been very common in more recent history, too. Here we see two soldiers moving through a town they have occupied." The split screen showed two men, each spying an attractive girl behind a window. They both express their interest, and in both cases the girl shakes her head. The first soldier sighs and moves off. The second one breaks in, threatens the girl, bends her over the table and takes her as she lies crying.

"Both soldiers died in battle the next day, and here we see their two mothers thinking back to the scene the day before." The first one sighs with disappointment as her son gives up, the second one smiles with a gleam in her eye as her son digs his cock into the girl's pussy and plants his seed.

"We saw the girl crying as she got fucked against her will, but here we see her adoring her little baby boy. It's the second soldier who fathered a child. It's the second man who was your great-great-grandfather -- not the first one." The video showed two family trees, with each man's face in a little square box. The first one looked down sadly at the blank space below him in the tree, while the second looked down fondly at the box below him.

"Sex itself is something we share with the animals. It's got nothing to do with love. It's about the male stuffing his sperm into the female as quickly as possible. See these mating animals." The video showed horses, cows, dogs, rats. "Is the male looking at the female's face, wondering what she's thinking or whether she's having a good time? No! He's focused on her vagina, on getting his penis into it, and on ejaculating there. See the tomcat, how he's strangling the female? It's part of how cats reproduce. After he ejaculates, there are spines at the base of his penis that tear the female's vulva. If he doesn't hurt the female in those ways, she doesn't have any kittens! We humans don't have to hurt women to make them pregnant, but we don't need to worry about whether want sex or not!" On the video the female cat licked her vulva, looking very uncomfortable.

"Now, another reason some young men are hesitant is they feel self-conscious about themselves. There's no need to worry. Look at these boys..." The video showed a small, scrawny kid, a big fat one with a tiny penis, one who was obviously Down Syndrome, and one without any arms -- each of them propositioned a girl. In each case, she immediately made herself available for sex with a smile, the boy inserted his cock, pumped a bunch of times, and came. He then withdrew and walked away, obviously satisfied, while the girl looked content too.

"Sometimes a boy is so excited he unloads before he's in the vagina..." The video showed a premature ejaculation, and it showed the girl smiling and saying, 'You'll get it in next time.'

"Other times, he doesn't unload his sperm. This happens sometimes if he's just fucked a girl and ejaculated a short while before. Sometimes it feels good to fuck a girl even if you know you won't be ejaculating -- feel free if that's what you feel like doing."

The video showed a girl who was seriously retarded. "If you're still self-conscious, let's meet Miriam. She won't judge you!" She managed to say, 'Before I just felt dumb. But my pussy is smart! Men fuck me and get happy!' The video shows a nervous boy who's barely into puberty mounting her and fucking away. Miriam smiles and looks at him happily. He comes and his nervous smile turns to happy relief. 'Thank you, ' she says, giving a big smile.

Heroic music started playing softly, rising in volume. "Nature gave girls deep vaginas for one reason only -- so they could take our penises way inside. They are smooth and slick and hot for one reason only -- to make our penises ejaculate. Nature gave us penises for one reason only -- to force them into vaginas so they can shoot sperm and make the girls pregnant. When your cock is long and stiff, look around for a pussy to cram it into. Often it starts getting long and stiff just looking at a girl. Let it. That's nature's way of telling you it's time to fuck her. So go ahead and fuck her! It is honoring all your forefathers and your natural instinct. It is fulfilling your deepest nature as a man. Penetrate her. Fuck in and out. Just think about how nice the girl's cunt feels, how hot and smooth. In a few seconds you should get that superb good feeling as you unload your balls. Maybe she'll get pregnant. You have fulfilled your destiny as a man. Keep fulfilling it over and over again, day after day. This is the new world. This is the revolution!"


Love In the Age of Endless Sex

The New York Times

Brian and Elaine were happily married with a one-year-old boy when the revolution happened.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.