The Dirty Doctors
Chapter 20: Peter Gets Into It Hard

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Sex Story: Chapter 20: Peter Gets Into It Hard - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Peter asked, "What are you watching? Are you watching Linda?"

Madam Rose said, "Yes; and the girl in forty-seven."

Peter asked, "Is she like my wife?"

Phil said, "No fucking way, no one is like your wife. This girl in forty-seven is just jerking off guys."

Peter asked, "Can I see?"

Madam Rose said, "Sure, take a look. Look, all she is doing is jerking the men off while they take pictures of her and filming her for that guys' glory-hole website. She is doing it because she is being paid, your wife is doing what she is doing because she just loves doing those things."

Peter then looked at the monitors showing what was going on in the three booths and the hallway in front of the three booths.

A big black man got out of line and walked up to Linda's booth door, opened it and walked in. Linda had just finished both the men she was having sex with and she turned around and asked the man, "Mouth or pussy?"

The big black man said, "Neither, I only fuck assholes, man or woman I don't care. Everyone has one, so that is what I love to fuck. An hour ago I fucked a young man, and I came back to fuck him again. But he left, so your asshole will do; get it real wet and I'll fuck you better than any of these fuckers here."

When the man's cock came into view Linda said, "Finally, I have been waiting all night for someone to fuck me in my asshole."

Linda turned on her stool so her bare ass was facing the man. She reached back with both hands and grabbed the cheeks of her ass, pulling them wide apart. The man walked around in front of Linda and undid his pants. He was not wearing underwear.

He said, "Get it nice and wet."

As they watched, Hank said, "Fuck, look at his fucking dick! Man, Pete, that's the man who went into the booth with you and fucked you. Fuck man look at that thing. I thought you were hung, but fuck, he looks like he has a horse cock on him. She'll never take that in her ass."

Peter said, "Oh she'll take it. My wife can take any cock put in front of her. I did not know he was that fucking big, no wonder I liked it so much."

Madam's mind was racing, over the years she had seen many women come and go. She had met and known many women like Linda. They come in for the first time with a boy friend or husband, just like Linda had tonight. They would fuck and suck off strangers through the Glory holes she had cut between all the booths, just like Peter's wife had been doing for the past hour and a half. She knew that they always come back on their own, always. She knew it was only a matter of time, and if she were right, Peter's wife would be back tomorrow. She had to get with the boys to set up a plan so they did not see each other if Linda came back while Petie was performing for her in the theater.

Madam Rose said, "Pete as my employee, you need to park in the back when you are working. I need the room in the side parking lot for my customers."

Madam Rose was thinking, "If his wife shows up when he is working, she did not want her to see his car or he see her car."

Madam Rose said, "You two were made for each other. I ain't ever seen a couple like you and your wife; you're both still teenagers, only horny married teenagers. What the hell are they teaching in school these days? Are they teaching you kids how to be sex addicts?" The men all laughed, while Peter did not know how to respond.

Madam Rose handed Peter a roll of tokens and said, "No one is using the booths except the two along side your wife, and the two booths along side the girl jerking men off. I got to put a stop to that shit; I ain't making no fucking money. Peter, you and I will go back there. I'll walk in front of you and when I let your wife have it for not putting tokens in the machine, you come to the rescue. Let's go."

Peter said, "Madam, I need to get a fleet packet from you please. I would like to clean myself out before going back."

Madam Rose turned to Phil and Hank and said, "See boys, now that is the way you should ask me for things. Petie here has been with us two days, well just today, but he gets it. This place is mine and I run it the way I want it run. Petie here knows the right way to ask."

Turning to Peter she reached under the counter, grabbed a fleet packet and said to him, "Here you go dear. Go clean yourself out real good and then you can go play around some more. You're such a good boy Petie. I will wait for you before going in the back."

Peter took the packet, went into the bathroom for the employees, did his thing and went back to the counter.

Madam Rose said, "Come here dear you got to see this. Your wife is by far the hottest cunt that I have ever seen. Shit she may even love this shit more than me. Look at the blacky, he's fuckin her real good and she is jacking off those two men as she goes from one cock to the other." The sound came through as well and there was little to no doubt that she loved that big cock in her asshole.

Madam Rose turned to Peter and said, "Shit I thought you were hung, but this fellow puts you to shame."

They all stood behind the counter watching Linda. The big black came hard in her ass and Linda let out a yell, "YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

No question at all she had had a great orgasm. The man pulled his cock out of her asshole, pulled up his trousers and said before walking out, "For a girl, I liked fucking your ass. If you was a man, I would fuck you again.

Linda responded, "Thanks, your not that bad either."

Madam Rose said to Peter, "Come on Petie, let's go raise some hell back there."

Madam Rose walked through the arcade door and yelled out, "This ain't some fucking rest stop boys and girls. There ain't no loitering in my store. Either get your asses in the booths and put tokens in or get the fuck out of my store. I want to see lights on and hear tokens dropping or get the hell out." Madam Rose walked down the hall and men all scurried to a vacant booth and lights were popping on. She walked up to Linda's booth and, even knowing it was unlocked, she hit the door with her open hand. Madam Rose said, "Your light is off; either put tokens in or get the fuck out of my booth."

Linda said with a shaky voice, "My husband went to get some more, honest, he will be right back."

Madam Rose whispered into Peter's ear, "Now, act like you just got here."

Peter said, "Wait Madam, I got more tokens, I got the tokens honey, unlock the door and I'll give them to you."

Madam Rose walked back to the counter. Linda said, "Just a minute."

It took her some time to get free of the cock she had in her cunt and she was jerking a cock off while her mouth was over the head of his cock; her jaw and throat were just flat tired and worn out for the night.

Peter said, "Honey, I have your tokens, come get them."

Finally she got up and walked to the door, she opened it just enough to put out her hand to take the tokens. Peter saw the top of her dress off of her arms and her tits where out in all their glory. He saw past her and he saw a black cock sticking through the booth on the right and a small white dick on the left. Linda tried to block his view but he saw anyway.

Peter asked, "Honey it is getting late, maybe we should get going?"

Peter wanted Linda to let him know that she was not ready yet to go home.

Linda said, "Oh honey, I love this shit. You know how much you like watching women masturbate and fuck themselves. I love it too; you showed me how I can watch men and I am not ready to go home yet. Don't you want me all juicy and dripping when you eat me tonight? Let me stay just one half hour, please baby. I will make it worth your while if you agree to this."

Peter was over thrilled that his wife wanted to stay and have more sex with the men in the arcade.

Peter said, "Ok, when the guy leaves my booth, I'll go in and we can stay till ten, but that is it. Ok?"

Linda said, "Sure, Ok. How long before ten he asked." (As she had not worn her watch.)

Peter said, "In twenty minutes."

Linda said, "Good, that should be long enough. I am really getting wet as possible, another twenty minutes I will be ready to go."

She closed and locked the door. Peter stood in the hallway. Because of all the noise going on when he'd stood in line the first time, and maybe because the man had his hand down in his pants working the butt plug while talking dirty and nasty to him as the two of them waited to get into the booth, he had not heard the sounds going on.

This time however, Peter could hear very clear. Since no one was in the hallway, he stood at his wife's booth door and he clearly heard her grunting while she was being fucked as well as her slurping between the grunts. Peter could just picture his wife with a black cock in her mouth and her ass pushed hard against the other glory hole, being fucked by the white guy. The man fucking his wife was hitting the wall so hard it was very loud banging. And timed with his wife's grunts he had a perfect picture in his mind.

Peter heard the man say very loud, "I'm coming you fucking whore, grind that cunt, grind it, oh fuck. Ahhhh take this you bitch, take it, take it. Ahhhh."

Peter heard that and waited. The door opened and a man in his fifties came out and held the door open for him. Peter thought, "Why not, I'll change it up."

Peter walked in and sure enough Linda had her ass against the glory hole; and the way she had it, she must have pulled her cheeks back like she did on the other side. He could see by the light of the video playing her red puffy lips; her open hole, waiting for another cock to fill it, and gobs of sperm running out of her and running down the wall at the bottom of the hole.

Peter was fairly hard, so he moved up, dropped his pants and reached out to slide his finger up and down, then around her ass cheeks. He was gently touching and making smaller circles, bringing the circles closer to her slit and asshole. The light from the video clearly showed her asshole and he saw it leaking sperm. What surprised him was that the color was not brownish. It was the milky white of just sperm and he had a very nasty thought. "How will Linda react if I licked her asshole?"

Peter knelt down and got his face real close to her ass and cunt. He blew air on her hole and her asshole. Her hole began closing. Peter leaned forward and licked up the leaking sperm coming from her asshole. It tasted exactly the same as the sperm from her cunt. Peter loved the banana cream pie flavor and began probing her asshole with his tongue. Linda gave out a very loud moan.

Peter thought that she must have finished sucking the black cock that was there. He heard her talking very softly, it was not easy to understand. Linda began moving her hips and Peter probed further inside her ass with his tongue.

Peter finally understood what she was saying to him so softly, "Fuck me there, fuck my ass, please fuck my asshole."

Peter felt something touch his chin. He pulled back and Linda had her fingers rubbing her clit. She was moaning like crazy as he began tongue fucking her asshole.

Peter realized that his penis was hard, very hard. He stood up and aimed his penis into his wife's asshole; he put the head against it and slowly pushed in.

Linda's said, "Yes, yes, do it. Fuck, do it."

Peter decided to do to Linda what the black guy did to him. He was going to long dick her once he was all the way inside of her. He was in no hurry, the way Linda was going on he was positive no one was in the other booth. She was moaning rather loudly and once Peter was buried into her asshole, he then slowly pulled back and did not stop until his penis was all the way out. Looking down he did not see any shit on his penis. He did see the creamy white sign of sperm that had been in her asshole. He understood why he did not have to use anything like spit. He pushed back in slowly, again to the hilt and slowly pulled back out. He counted, 1,2,3, to himself and began pushing back inside of her. Linda moaned very loud as he filled her ass. After six times doing this slow, he began doing it a little faster. Six times at that speed and then faster; but this time when he pulled out he counted 1,2, and slammed himself all the way inside.

Linda gave out a loud moan and said, "Oh baby, baby, don't stop, don't stop." Peter began slamming it in and out. Every time he pulled back he pulled out of her ass, paused, and then slammed forward. Linda was loosing it. She became very vocal and was getting louder and louder,

"Oh fuck, Oh my god, what are you doing to me? OH FUCK, GOD PLEASE DON'T STOP! OH GOD I LOVE THAT, FUCK, FUCK, OHHHHHHH, FUCK THAT ASS, FUCK THAT ASS! FASTER, FASTER, HARD, HARD! OH I LOVE IT, THIS IS THE BEST ASS FUCK EVER! OH FUCK YOU'RE MAKING ME COME, I AM COMMING! OH FUCKKKKKKKKKK!"

When Linda came, he did not pull out; he just shoved his whole body forward, giving her ever inch of penis. He stayed just like that until he was sure that she was coming down from her hard climax. Once he was sure he could move, he began doing it all over again. Very slowly pulling all the way out, pausing while he counted to 5, and then slowly back inside. Peters mind was racing. It was amazing fucking Linda like this.

She had no idea who was fucking her, but she loved the way he did it. She never ever reacted like that anytime before then, and Peter fucked her asshole a lot. Linda loved it in her ass, but this time she lost all and any control. She forgot where she was and that she needed to speak low so her husband could not hear her or figure out what she was doing alone in her booth.

She was so wrapped up in the feeling she forgot everything. Her brain only focused on the pleasure of being fucked the way he did it.

It surprised Peter that he did not climax when Linda did. It felt great fucking her like that, but he did not climax himself. He did not stop completely.

Peter wondered what would happen if he kept doing what he was doing and if Linda would respond differently.

Peter went all the way in and all the way out in one stroke, pausing, and repeated. He did it ten times with a count of 5. Then ten more times a tiny bit faster, with a count of 4; ten more times with a count of 3.

By this time Linda was going nuts. She began to almost chant, "Faster, faster, faster, ohhh faster, fuck, faster."

When Peter began his count of 2 then pause, Linda was beginning to get real loud. Peter heard someone walking down the hallway and then he heard the door of the booth on the other side of Linda open and close.

Linda was saying, right at the verge of yelling, "Faster, faster, fuck me baby, fuck this whore in her asshole, fuck this slut, give me that cock harder. Faster you fucking bastard, faster.Ohhhhh, Ohhhh, Ohh fuck!"

Peter could hear a man's voice, all the time that she was going nuts again.

Peter heard him say, "Honey, suck my dick. Hey bitch, suck my dick. Hey lady suck my cock."

Peter knew that his wife was so wrapped up in the fucking that he was giving her that she had not noticed the man wanting his cock sucked.

This pleased Peter immensely He loved the fact that he found a way that made his wife go crazy.

Peter began the 1 count and he was really fucking her fast. By the third time fully inside she began screaming, "FASTER MOTHER FUCKER! FASTER! YEA, YEA, DO IT, DO IT! SHIT, SHIT, FASTER MOTHER FUCKER! FUCK THAT ASSHOLE MOTHER FUCKER!" Linda was yelling so loud that Peter could not hear the man on the other side begging her to suck his cock.

"OH GOD IT'S GONNA HAPPEN! OH FUCK, OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN! IT'S ... OH, OH, GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Peter brought her to another mind altering climax; and yet again he did not climax. Thinking about why it dawned on him. Instead of concentrating on his pleasure, he had been counting numbers and, while he loved the feel of longdicking his wife without her knowledge of who he was, this allowed him to last longer than he ever had in his life. Before that eye opening experience he would feel good and climax. He would feel a cock explode in his mouth or throat, and climax; he would feel a man come in his ass and he would climax. But if it worked fucking his wife, would it work when a man came in him? When Linda came this time he again shoved himself in just like last time. He waited some time and he heard the man on the other side say, "Finally! Yea, bitch, down your fucking throat. Oh honey you're good, you got one sweet mouth."

Peter pulled out and looked at his penis, he was curious if there would be anything on it from being in her ass. He took some toilet paper off the roll (each booth had a roll of TP in them) and wiped himself. Looking at the paper he could see nothing brown or any discolor.

His penis was hard and he struggled pulling up his pants and stuffing himself inside them. It is easy when his penis was soft, but hard like he was made it difficult. He opened the door. The man who was waiting could hardly wait any longer and rushed past him inside the now empty booth. He saw two men waiting in line for both of the booths.

Peter looked down the hallway and every light on every booth was on.

He walked to go get a bottle of water from the employees fridge Madam Rose kept for her people to drink.

He took the time to piss, washed his penis, and then made his way back. He saw the paper signs were down. He saw Hank waiting in line. Now Hank and he had worked the live theater at lunch. Peter loved being fucked by him in his asshole. A man was behind Hank and another behind him. Peter walked up to Hank and said, "I thought you weren't into girls."

Hank smiled and said, "What makes you think I'm here to have your wife suck my cock?"

Peter looked at him funny trying to figure out what he meant, and said, "Well you're in line for her mouth you know."

Hank said loud enough for the others in line to hear, "I am holding this spot for you. I'm going in with you and I am going to do to you what you did to your wife. That was fucking wild."

The man behind Hank asked, "What did he do to his wife?"

Hank said, "He long dicked her, but with such precision. I'm gay and it fucking turned me on."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.