The Dirty Doctors
Chapter 14: Before The Party

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Sex Story: Chapter 14: Before The Party - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

As Linda walked to her car she thought, "Fuck I need to get fucked so bad, I need a hard cock. Maybe there are some men at Home Depot? I'll head over there."

Driving to the store she realized that she left her money at home, then seeing a Quicki Lube she had a brain storm. What would happen if she pulled in and had them do an oil change and then tell them that she forgot her money, would they be willing for her to trade off her debit?

Linda thought she should try it, circling the block she pulled into the entrance and a man in his late twenties, maybe early thirties walked up to her drivers window. Before he reached her window, Linda looked at her skirt and pulled it back some more on her lap to show him almost all of her thighs. She opened her legs a little more so if he stood right next to her driver mirror, he would have an excellent view of her if he wanted to look.

The man said, "Hi I am Chris, welcome to Quicki-lube. Are you here for a oil change?" It was at that moment that he saw Linda's naked crotch and he forgot what to say next, he just stared at her naked pussy.

Linda spoke up and said, "Yes I need an oil change, is that sign correct out there?" She pointed to the sign that said, "Oil Change and Filter $14.99".

The man said, "Ahh yes, yes it is. Would you come inside and I'll do the paperwork while the guys change your oil."

Chris opened the door for her to get out and she wanted to insure that he saw all of her bald cunt. She swung one leg at a time to the side, which opened up her legs very wide, and Linda made sure to pause slightly as she asked, "Slow morning?"

Chris said, "Well it was before you came in here. Let me help you inside to the waiting room."

She walked up to the counter and gave all of her information to the man as he put it into the computer. She then went and sat on a chair against the wall. Linda had known from a very early age how a girl should sit when she has a skirt or dress on. She knew that the perfect way was to cross her ankles. And the wrong way to sit would be to sit with both feet on the floor, knees apart. Linda knew that sitting like that invited the boys to look up her skirt and dresses.

She began flipping through the magazine and forgot about the man who left and walked into the shop. As Linda sat down she pulled most of her skirt on her lap higher up. She looked at the pictures and forgot why she was there for a moment. She looked up and from her seat she could see right into the shop at the four men working on her car.

At first she did not give it a thought, but then she noticed that all four of them were looking at her as well. It was just then that she knew she had their attention. Nothing happened and Linda felt a little disappointed. She gave the man and his three co-workers a free show, and no one said a word.

Chris walked back in from the shop area and said, "All done, will that be cash or charge?"

Linda stood up, walked to the counter and digging into her purse she said, "Damn, where did I put that darn checkbook?" Knowing she did not own a checkbook.

Fumbling around inside her purse she said, "Well I sure hope that I find some money or I'll have to wash the dishes."

Finally Linda stopped looking in her purse and looking up. She closed the purse and said, "It appears that I can not pay you what I owe. So is there anything that I could do to, well... , Ah pay for all that hard work that you and your boys did. I'll just do anything to make this right?"

Chris looked at her, then looked around the shop to make sure no one was listening, and said, "Well I guess if you are serious about doing anything, I would love you to suck my dick."

Linda smiled and said, "You mean right here? Right now? Is that all I can do for you? I am happy to suck your cock, but what about the other boys in the shop, they did all the work. Shouldn't I pay them as well? I mean ... if I have to I will. Besides, I wouldn't want you to call the cops. I really didn't intend to rip you off you know."

Chris looked at her and she was making it way to easy for him, he said, "Look honey, we don't do charity work here. We all have families to feed. I should call the cops on you and then your husband would know that his wife is a thief; it is called "theft of services". So heres what we're going to do. You step into the back office, suck my cock, and we will call it even."

Linda looked him in the eyes and said, "I can't. I just can't just suck your cock and leave the others not being paid. I really should not just suck your cock, I mean fair is fair. So I am putting my foot down. Either all four of you boys get paid the same or I guess you will have to call the cops. To not waste time, I'll do two at a time; if that is alright with you?"

Chris looked at her and said, "Ok, have it your way. Let me tell the fellas and for being such a bitch, I am going to fuck you as well."

Linda said as she smiled, "Well if you must, you must. But then if you fuck me, the others are left out again, is that fair?'

Chris smiled and said, "Oh I get it ... you will suck and fuck all of us or you are willing for me to call the cops. OK you win. Go into the office and I'll tell the guys whats going on. I'll be right in with the guys."

Linda opened the door that said "Office" on it and walked into the room. There was not much in there, a desk, chair, and filing cabinet.

She stood there waiting and finally the door opened. Chris walked in with another man. She looked at their hands and both had rings on. "Good she thought, no condoms."

Linda said, "Why don't one of you sit down and I suck your cock, while the other one fucks me from behind."

Chris said, "Hank, you fuck her while she sucks my cock."

Chris dropped his pants and sat down with his cock sticking straight up. Linda quickly moved to Chris, bent over and took hold of his cock and began sucking it as she stroked it up and down. Hank moved in behind her and, with her bent forward as she was, her pussy was exposed. Hank flipped the back of her dress up on her lower back and sunk his cock into her waiting cunt.

As Hank fucked her she moved her hips up and down, working her ass hard against his groin. Chris was the first to come and as he did Linda gulped and took his cock into her throat, where she felt the pulse of his cock as it emptied his sperm.

This drove Linda wild and she was moving her hips with Hank's cock inside. It was all he could do to hold onto her hips. As fast as she was moving her hips, it was all he could do to stay inside of her.As Chris stood up pulling up his pants, Hank came inside of her. Linda had another climax as she felt him climax.

When Hank went to pull out, Linda stood turned and said, "Sit down in the chair Hank, let me clean you off and get you hard again."

Chris had left the room to send in one of the other two men. In walked a man that Hank said to, "Man, Frank, you gotta fuck this bitch, she is a fucking Psyco for cock. You better hold on, cause you're in for one fucking hot ride with this whore."

Linda was working Hank's cock and she was winning, it was getting hard again. As it became hard she was pounding it up and down; she worked her mouth, loving the cock that just fucked her.

While this was going on, Chris came back to the office with the last man. He said, "I shut the doors, and put up a sign that we are at lunch. Eddy is next and I'm gonna fuck her." Linda's head was spinning, it was all too easy for her. Twenty minutes earlier, as bad as she wanted to be the center of a gang-bang, she'd had no clue how to do it.

Now she was deep into a gang-bang that she fucking loved. Hank got hard and came in her mouth, Frank came in her cunt. He then moved to the chair for his cock to be cleaned and sucked hard again, only to feed her the sperm she loved. While she worked Frank back to life, Eddy fucked her and came way too fast.

When Eddy pulled out, Chris was ready for his piece of ass. This time he did not come as fast and when she finished sucking off Eddy Chris came and sent her over the top yet again. By this time Hank was watching and stroking his cock as he watched. He could not wait for Chris to get out of his way.

He wanted another turn at the whores cunt and he said that. "Come on Chris; don't be suck a pussy hog, come in the bitch and let me have another go at the whore."

When each of them finally had enough Linda was pleased, very pleased with herself. The boys were drained. They all were standing up with limp dicks. Chris was in his chair and when Linda knew there was just no more to get from these four men.

She stood up and said, "Since you all are such great lovers, you have my home address and my cell phone in your computer. If any of you, or all of you, want another round, give me a call. I am always in need of a lot of steady hot sex.

As long as you boys don't go blabbing so my husband finds out, my pussy is your pussy, just call me and I will set something up. Now boys, I got to go and find some more cock."

Linda walked out of the office and Chris ran ahead to unlock the door to let her out. As he opened the door for her he said, "Anytime you want to come back and trade your cunt for an oil change, our slow days are Mondays and Tuesdays."

Linda said, "Good, I will be back here next Monday right before lunch. If you have any other employees, maybe you could call them in for a meeting or something. I want to have six or eight men at a time; and maybe next time one or all of you boys would like to fuck my asshole. After all, I do have three holes to fuck you boys with."

Linda leaned into him and gave him a very sexy and passionate kiss. She got in her car and it was only one-thirty. She knew that she had plenty of time before going home to get ready for the party.

She saw a muffler shop that offered nine dollar oil changes with a free brake inspection. She saw the big door open and no cars in them. She circled the block and pulled into the parking lot. She parked her car so that when she opened her car door that the three men inside in overalls would see her pussy very clearly.

As she walked into the service area, she then saw a fourth man sitting down behind the counter. Linda said, "Hi boys. Is that sign right out there correct, that I can get an oil change for nine dollars and a free brake inspection as well?"

The black man sitting down said, "That's right honey, nine dollars and a free brake inspection."

Linda smiled and said, "Well ok then lets do it. Here are my keys."

The man behind the counter took them and tossed them to one of them men standing there. As he walked out to drive the car in, the man behind the counter began getting all of her information, name, address, phone and such. When she finished answering all of her questions she said, "May I use your bathroom?"

He pointed to the door and said, "It's unisex; just lock the door. He laughed and said, "there is some reading material in there if you want to read that kind of shit."

Linda went in and locked the door. She looked around and the place smelled like sex. She sat down to pee and she saw the rack of magazines on the floor. The top one was one of the new Hustler magazines that she and Peter had at home. Linda loved reading the letters in it and she masturbated a lot looking at her own Hustler Magazine.

Looking down at the pile of dirty magazines, she saw one that was pure porn; there was a girl on the cover sitting on a dining room table with a man between her legs holding them high above her head with this huge cock showing as he was fucking her.

Linda dropped the Hustler and said out loud, "Now that's my kind of magazine."

Flipping through the pages she saw many different men and women fucking and she said, "Fuck look at that cock. Wow, give her that cock buddy. Shit I would fuck that myself."

She would rub her clit a moment, then flip a page, rub a bit, and flip a page. Linda was picturing herself in every picture, including the picture with the two women using a dildo to fuck each other. Looking at that picture she said, "I wish she was fucking me with that cock."

She sat there flipping through it, when she came to the sex story section. She found what she wanted and began reading. As she read she rubbed her clit from time to time. She was not in any hurry, she wanted to get the best use of her waiting time. For some reason Linda looked up from the magazine and she saw a very small camera under the sink pointing straight at her.

She smiled at herself, immediately knowing what was going on. She knew enough from her searches that she was being spied on through a hidden camera. She opened her legs real wide and began really rubbing her clit as she went back to reading the filthy story. She was so close to coming that she dropped the magazine and began working her tits with her now free hand. She hoped the camera had sound and could hear her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.