The Dirty Doctors - Cover

The Dirty Doctors

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Dr. Harris said, "I am talking to your subconscious mind and you know what a huge cock hungry slut and whore your wife is. You know that you want her to go out and fuck man after man, just to come home to you so you can eat out her messy cum filled cunt. You are always in ecstasy when you eat her cunt knowing that she is a big whore and you love her even deeper because she is. You want her to sneak around on you, and you want her to hide the fact that she is a big whore. You want her to love cocks, any cock: big, small, fat, skinny. You love that fact that she loves cock so much that she will do anything anywhere to get a cock to fuck her.

Now your conscious mind will fantasize all the time wishing that your sweet wife was a whore, but you will never ever see it. When she has you eat out and clean up her messy cunt, she will tell you that the flowing juice coming from her is just her body lubricating itself for you to fuck her. You will always believe her, every time. When you taste the banana cream pie sperm coming from her, it will not bother you because you know that the flavor of a woman's secretions and lubrications also has the very same flavor. Because they both taste the same, you will fantasize that her overflowing juicy cunt is full of men's cum. You will wish and fantasize it is, but you will never ask Linda to actually go out and do it.

When you eat out her messy cunt, you will fantasize that she just returned from a big gangbang and that she is still full of the men's cum. It will make you very hard; and if you are lying on the bed on your stomach, you will fuck the bed sheets or covers and cum as you eat her nasty cock hungry cunt. If she has you kneel down and eat her cunt while she stands up in front of you, or you are on your back eating and sucking out her cock hungry cunt, you will fantasize that she is a huge whore and slut who needs her cunt sucked out. While kneeling down in front of your wife eating out her cum filled cunt, you will jack off fantasizing that your wife has been out fucking all kinds of men and she is having you clean up her messy cunt.

When you are on your back with your wife kneeling or squatting above your face, if she is not sucking your penis, you will jack off as she watches. When you jack off, you will wish and fantasize that she is a nasty cock hungry whore. You will always want her to be a whore because you want a whore for your wife. You wife loves to watch you jack off, but she will never ask you to jack off.

You will fantasize all the time that you want your wife out fucking other men all the time, however you will never ask her do it.

For you it is always wishful thinking and fantasy. You both will enjoy reading about whore wives and watching adult movies with a wife. The movies you choose will always be about a whore who is married and loves to fuck anything with a cock. When you are watching them, you will always picture your wife in the movie fucking and sucking all the men.

Being turned on, you will always pull out your penis and jack off in front of her. Your wife loves to watch you jack-off just as much as you like watching her use things to fuck herself. Linda loves to watch you jack off, and especially when you are on your back eating and cleaning out her cunt as she kneels or squats above your face. You will always fantasize that you are cleaning out her whorish cunt, knowing very well that she will never do as you wish and fantasize about.

Now when you and your wife go out for dinner, dancing, to a movie or a club, you will always want her to sneak off behind your back and find some man to fuck her. It will get you hard thinking about it and whenever you do not see her, while you know she is being a good girl, you really wish that she would be off someplace fucking another man or men.

When you get turned on in this fantasy you will need to get off by yourself and jack off; wishing that she would go off with a man, fuck him and come back to you and have you eat out her freshly fucked cunt. You really do want that to happen, but you know Linda, and you know that she never would agree to do anything like that. You know better to even bring it up.

Now Peter do you understand all of this that I just told you son?"

Peter said, "Yes Doctor."

Dr. Harris said, "I see by the big bulge in your trousers that you are getting hard. Drop your pants, take it out and stroke your penis Peter. Now this next part is just for you Pete, I will not tell your wife and you will not tell your wife either. Good boy just keep jacking your penis and as I talk your penis will get harder and harder. You will desire to cum, however you cannot climax until I tell you that you can. You may ask me to let you, but only when I say you can climax will you be able to.

Good boy, that's it Pete, your penis is s nice size, it is larger than most men, but it will never be a cock. You want Linda to love cock but you also know that you only have a penis.

Now Pete, when you are turned on and wanting to come while you are fantasizing about your wife being a whore fucking anyone with a cock, it will get you hard and you will want to get off by yourself someplace to jack off. There are many great places to go and get off by yourself so you can jack off and climax. Some places are filled up with other men doing the same exact thing. They want to get off by themselves and jack off wanting to cum.

When you jack off you will think and wish Linda was around to suck your penis, but she won't be. Since you love having your wife suck your penis, and she loves you fucking her face, you will wish there was someplace to go to get your cock sucked without cheating on your wife whom you love so much.

In this city there are several places that you can go to go and jack off Peter. Every one of them has a place where you can stick your penis through a whole in the wall and a waiting mouth will take it and will suck you off, making it so much better that just jacking off.

Just thinking of that is making you so horny and you want to come so bad. That's it Peter, stroke it fast just like that. Those holes are called Glory Holes and they are everywhere.

They are at the "Hard Times" adult theater in the bathroom. They are in the four adult video stores in town. Every one of them has a small private viewing room. In the private video rooms, they are set up so a man can go in, be alone and jack off to a movie of his favorite choosing. Oh I see that you like that idea, don't you Peter? Your penis is rock hard and you are so ready. Remember where the banana cream pie sperm comes from Peter?"

Peter who was jacking himself off and trying to come as he said, "Yes, I know."

Dr. Harris said. "We both know that you are not gay or homosexual, but you do love the taste of sperm. You do crave the sweet taste of fresh banana cream pie sperm, don't you Peter?"

Peter said, "Yes I do love the fresh banana cream pie sperm."

Dr. Harris said, "Picture yourself in one of those small tiny viewing rooms. You are inside of it, all by yourself in the small room. You are watching a gangbang video display and you see the women being fucked in the video who is sucking all their cocks. You wish it were your wife there in the movie. You are jacking off and you want to cum so bad it hurts, but you can't cum."

Peter interrupted Dr. Harris and said, "Please may I come, I need to come."

Dr. Harris said, "Very good Pete, almost. Now Peter, picture yourself in that small tiny room with a movie of your wife being the total whore that you love. You are watching your wife being gangbanged in the movie. It excites you and you want to come so bad, don't you Pete?"

Peters saw all of that in his mind as his hand was moving so fast on his big fat long penis.

Dr. Harris said, "Now there is no place to sit, so you kneel down as you jack off. You keep watching your wife. While kneeling, something catches your eye to your right. You turn your head to your right, yea just like that. Now picture a hole in the wall. It is a Glory Hole. On the other side of the hole is a man with a hard cock stroking it, wishing there was someone to help him come. Can you see him Peter?"

Peter, pounding his dick and breathing hard said, "Yea I see him."

Dr. Harris had unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock through the zipper opening, right in front of Peters face.

Dr. Harris said, "You watch him take hold of his cock and stroke it. See the black man stroking his big cock Peter?"

Peter said, "Yes I see him."

Dr. Harris said, "You can't take your eyes off of him as he walks over to the hole, pointing it straight at you. You watch him sticking his cock through the hole in the wall. Can you see it Peter?"

Peter said, "Yes, I see it, he is big, almost as big as I am."

Dr. Harris said, "No Peter that man has a big cock, you only have a penis. That cock may look close to the size of your penis, but that is a cock that you are looking at. Men with cocks love to come and will do anything to get off.

Peter as you look at that cock sticking through the hole in the wall, you know for a fact that if you take that big cock in your mouth and suck it, that you will get that sweet banana cream pie sperm that you love so much. But more important than that, you know that if you suck him off, you will climax, and climax hard.

You are very excited as you look at the cock in front of you, you know when the man comes in your mouth and his sperm hits the back of your throat, you will have a very hard and satisfying climax. You know that all you need to do is open your mouth, take hold of his cock with your left hand so you can stroke it as you wrap your lips around his big cock

You can keep jacking off but you need him to come in your mouth. You need to suck his cock and give you the sperm you want and you need so much."

Before Dr. Harris could finish the sentence, Peter leaned forward, reached up, and took hold of the doctor's hard cock. As Peter began to stroke it, he put the cock into his mouth. Peter kept jacking off with his right hand. Peter stroked Dr. Harris's cock as he sucked it.

Dr. Harris was really turned on from all this talking to Peter, getting into his mind and molding him the way that he wanted to. All the time he was talking to Peter, he had been jacking off his cock almost as fast as Peter was jacking off. Dr. Harris was so ready that in less then a minute he began to shoot his sperm into Peter's mouth. As he came in Peter's mouth, Peter groaned a loud pleasing grown and gulped down all of the doctor's sperm. As he also climaxed and his whole body shook, he emptied his balls jacking off so fast.

When Peter finished coming, he did not stop sucking on the doctor's cock. Dr. Harris said, "Good boy, yes, yes you want every last drop, don't you baby. Keep sucking his cock and make sure that it is empty. Good boy, now let him go. When you let him go, maybe another man will come in and stick his cock through the Glory Hole as well. Maybe you can suck him while you jack off some more; and if another man sticks his cock through the hole and you suck him off, you will come just as hard as you just did a minute ago.

Now let him go Peter. That's a boy. Now watch him through the hole in the wall, watch as he leaves and another man comes into the booth next to you. You are still kneeling down, facing the Glory Hole and stroking your penis. You watch him as he walks in and drops his pants.

Oh my, Peter, you are really getting excited again, aren't you son? It looks like your penis may be getting hard again. Now watch the man standing there facing the hole in the wall because he can see you watching him. You can see his cock and you desire to suck the cream out of it, but it is hanging down. He is not ready yet.

You kneel there stroking your penis and watch the man turn around and backs up to the hole in the wall, he spreads his ass cheeks and pushes back against the hole. He wants you to fuck him in his asshole, but you do not have any lube. You are getting hard, but you're just not quite there yet.

You know that you need to do something to get his asshole wet, so you lean forward and you ... Oh Good boy! Yea, that's a boy, deeper, shove your tongue deeper. Now spit into his asshole Peter. Good, good, good boy.

Keep stroking your penis and keep tongue fucking his asshole. When you are hard enough, stand up and try and slip that penis of yours into his asshole. Good, that's it Peter. That is a great fit, you have a good penis Peter, he likes the way it feels in his ass.

He really likes the way you feel inside of his ass Peter. As you fuck him, your cock gets harder and harder. You move your ass faster fucking the stranger; you know that if you hurry you can have another climax just as hard and just as great as when you sucked off the first man through the glory hole.

That's it Peter, you don't have to wait. As you feel your climax coming on, you close your eyes and love the feeling of fucking the stranger in his asshole. The closer you get to your climax the faster you fuck him. As you fuck him in his asshole you wonder just how good it must feel to be fucked in your asshole. You can hear the man moaning and loving what you are doing to him. It makes you feel real good fucking him like that. It is all that you can think of as you race to your climax. When you are ready you come in his ass; and as you come you wish you could try it just one time to see why he loved being fucked in his asshole.

Yea, that's it baby, fuck his ass, fuck his ass. Oh yea, come, come give him all of it, every drop baby. Fuck him hard Peter, yea, come in his ass baby. You want to know so badly how it would feel to have a man fuck you in your ass.

Now in the dark little room he pulls away from you, pulls his pants up and walks out of his viewing booth. You don't move, you just stand there stand there against the wall and, as your penis is going soft, you wonder why he loved being fucked. You can't help but wonder what it would feel like being fucked in your asshole. It seemed that he really loved it just as much as your wife loves being fucked in her asshole.

You take a step back and in the light of the video screen you look down expecting to see some shit or something on your penis. You do not see anything on it. Standing there with your now limp penis hanging down, you hear the door being opened and latched on the other side of the wall again. You do not move, you feel someone reach through the hole take hold of your penis like this. (Dr. Harris grabs his dick and begins to stroke it as he keeps talking.)

You wonder if the person will suck your penis, but you know that even is he does it will take some time before you can get hard again. He keeps stroking you and you get excited and it slowly comes back to life. You hear him say softly through the wall, "Turn around, let me feel your ass."

He lets go of your penis and when he does you grab your penis as you turn around. You push your ass back against the hole in the wall. You slowly stroke your half hard penis and, as it begins to get stiffer, you feel him stick a finger in your asshole and begin finger fucking you. You realized that it slid into you very easily. You are pretty sure that he put lube on it. You feel another finger enter you, and then another. As he finger fucks your asshole he stretches it open. You feel more lube and you are feeling the pleasure you're sure your wife Linda must feel.

You also think of the man you fucked and figured that it must have felt this good to him. You wonder if it can even get better. You hear him speak through the wall, "Are you ready to get fucked bitch?"

You want to say yes, but you are afraid to. You are too excited to speak. You hear him again, "Tell me bitch, do you want my cock up your ass or not?"

By this time he has four fingers fucking you and he is plowing in and out, hard and fast. You want to try it and you finally say ... What do you say to the stranger, Peter? He is waiting to hear your answer, all you have to say is yes and he will fuck you in your asshole, just like you fucked the man earlier. What do you say to the stranger Peter?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.