The Dirty Doctors
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

They heard Dr. Harris say, "Boys, this sweet horny whore here is Mrs. Linda Grayson, she wants to be gangbanged and she is a virgin to any gangbang. Linda is a friend of mine whom I have been teaching to love sex, you boys are part of her next step in training.

I have taught this bitch to love being fucked in her face as well as being fucked in her ass. Now you all going to fuck help me in the next part of her education, we are all going to royally fuck her in all of her three fuck holes. No condoms needed as she loves married men bareback. Any questions?"

One of the men's voices said, "Man this bitch looks like she is fuckin jail bate, how old is this Ho anyway?"

Dr. Harris said, "She turned eighteen just weeks ago, I went to her wedding and She blew me in a closet at the reception. She has only been married for three months now. She came to me two weeks before her wedding and told me she didn't like sex at all. And she needed help so she would not screw up her marriage. Hell she never had a fuckin climax until I fucked her in her ass.

I hypnotized her and now she has a climax when ever a man shoots his shit in her, and it don't matter where, her mouth and throat, her asshole or her cock hungry cunt. I never thought I could do it but it was so fuckin easy with the bitch. She came and asked me for help so I fuckin helped her, I help her learn how to be a great cock sucker taken it down her fuckin throat. I help her learn how great it is for a whore to be ass fucked, I'm telling you, she loves it in the fuckin ass as much as in her mouth, and comes just as fuckin hard.

For two weeks before her wedding I and her Fiancé' both face and ass fucked her. I did it did it to her twice a day, before and after she went out with him her fiancé' for teaching purposes only you see. I needed to get her accustomed to being fucked over and over.

This sweet young thing can take a cock, look at her.

Linda sweetheart, show the boys how much you love it in your asshole baby, use that thing and show the boys how much you can take up your ass. Yea. Nice and deep just the way you like it baby."

Henry said, "Fuck, look at that big black thing, it's fucking bigger than any of us, fuck, look she doesn't even hesitate or anything."

Then Dr. Harris said, "You said you wanted to do a threesome Linda, want to start with a man fucking you in all three fuck holes baby?"

Linda said, "Please, I would love to feel what it feels like to be fucked in my pussy, my ass and my face all at the same time, I want to try it so bad. I have read about it over and over That has to be the best feeling ever, can we do that first please?"

KIM HO's Office

They then heard Dr. Harris barking out orders, "Bill use that chair and sit down. Linda pull that out and sit on his dick. Jake you fuck her ass and Frank you fuck her face; just remember to let the bitch breath."

They both could hear a lot of movement going on, so it was apparent to them both that Bill was sitting on a chair, Linda was straddling him and Jake was fucking her asshole as she was sucking off Frank.

They could hear the slurping of Frank fucking Linda's face and the moaning coming from her. The men were all talk and encouragement.

One of them said, "That's it, fuck yea! Look at that, she took all of his cock in her ass. This bitch fucks like a pro, and I ain't seen many Ho's take all of Jake up their ass."

Kim said, "Get back over here Pete, and finish cleaning out my pussy. Put that mouth to work and make me come again. I want that dick of yours in me, but first you make me come another two times and finish sucking out all the cream pie shit in me."

Peter again jumped out of his chair to get in front of KimHo; who by then had her legs over the arms of her desk chair and her ass was right on the edge of the seat, giving Peter all the access that he could ever want or need.

KimHo's husband Gary likes women with hair around their pussy, and KimHo kept hers full and very nicely trimmed, just the way her husband liked it.

Peter could see the pink opening of her cunt between the black pubic hair tight on the sides of her cunt, and he could easily see the white oozing strip of sperm coming out of her. It was not much, but it was what he wanted in a whore.

He began gently licking up the oozing white cream juice and the more he licked the deeper he pushed in with his tongue to open her up and go get more of any left in her. Peter had no idea why he loved eating out a whores cunt. Why when ever he had his mouth on a open pussy hole and sperm came out of it that he got so hard.

Maybe it had to do with how he always fantasized about eating a sperm filled pussy after he watched his aunt and uncle. For years he jacked off to that fantasy and when they left he met Rachel and that was the only way he ever came was eating out her cum filled pussy. Rachel loved the nastiness of it so much that she would go out of her way to fuck ten to twelve men a night so she had a cunt full for her little boy friend to come suck and eat out of her. Peter did not have a chance, his mind got so wrapped up in eating a cum filled pussy, nothing else got him as hard or as turned on.

Peter used both of his index fingers to help open and stretch Kim's vagina, allowing him greater access to lick inside the folds of her lips. Doing what he does to Linda, his wife, he used both of his thumbs to insert and slowly pull Kim's asshole open. Moving up and down her slit, from her clit down to shoving his tongue into her asshole being pulled open.

KimHo responded just the way Peter had hoped, she put her hands on top of his head and encouraged him on. "Oh yea baby, eat that cunt, suck it all out baby. I know you love it, now lick my clit. Suck on it, harder, oh fuck that is good. Yea, just like that. Now box it with your tongue, yea, just like that. Keep doing that, keep doing that, oh yea, OH YEA! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT! I'M CLOSE, SO CLOSE, WHEN I TELL YOU JUST SUCK MY CLIT. TRY AND SUCK IT OFF MY PUSSY! GETTING THERE, GETTING THERE! OH FUCK NOW, NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

KimHo rocked in an explosive climax, she loved men who knew how to make her come eating her pussy. Kim loved being around men who loved eating sperm as much as she did. She grabbed Peter by the ears as he sucked her clit hard. At the same time he had both of his thumbs deep in her asshole and was pulling her ass apart hard; his index fingers were doing the same to her pussy. No one before had ever done that to her and the three sensations made her climax much harder than normal.

KimHo knew at that moment that she was not going to let Peter get away from her. He and his young wife would be coming to her house for dinner and treats; she would supply the dinner and they would provide the treats. KimHo finally came down from her orgasmic high and Peter was still loving her cunt with his mouth and fingers.

She said, "I am ready for you to fuck me lover. But before I let you, you have to promise me one thing."

Peter said, "Anything. I will do anything you want, just tell me what to do."

KimHos smiled and said, "After you come inside my pussy, you will quickly put your mouth on my cunt and suck all of your cum out from me. And if you make me climax while eating out my cunt, I will let you fuck me again; only this time in my asshole."

Peter quickly said, "It's a deal, but I would like to fuck your pussy again, I love your pussy the way it feels against my mouth. I have been told Asian women know how to control their pussies and can milk a man as he is inside of you. I want to feel that, I want to feel your cunt milking my penis. I just know it will be out of this world."

Kim said, "Ok, you can fuck me, eat me, and fuck me again, just as long as you clean everything out of my pussy after the last time you fuck me, deal?"

Peter said, "Deal."

KimHo laid down on the carpeted floor and Peter got on top of her, filling her hot hole with his big dick. KimHo moaned and said, "OK lover boy, I want you to ram that cock of yours as deep and as hard as you can. After you come for the first time, just lay on top of me while I work your cock back to life with my pussy."

Peter began slamming in and out of KimHo. Kim wrapped her legs around his to give her leverage. She began fucking back and tightening her muscles, as he would pull back, giving him a very tight fit.

Back In the Office

Dr. Harris was like a movie director giving orders to everyone. Making sure that Linda experienced more climax's in the short time in his office as she had ever experienced. All six men took turns fucking her and three times she had three men in her holes, all at the same time.

It was everything that Linda had hoped it would be; and even better because the way they treated her was better than the gangbang stories she had read about. They did not degrade her, and if one of them began to say anything hinting to that, Dr. Harris put a quick stop to it.

After a good hour and an half, Linda was naked on the floor on her side with one man behind her in her asshole and another man in front of her with his cock in her cunt and she was kissing him with as much passion that she had in her. When they finished they got up, put on their clothes and left. Linda laid there with her eyes closed, basking in her many wonderful hard climaxes.

Dr. Harris's voice brought her back to reality. "Honey, that's it baby. You wore out the boys and me. You better get into the bathroom and get rid of the cum in your ass. We don't want Peter licking that up now do we?"

Linda got up with the help of the good doctor and said, "No I don't."

She grabbed her blouse, bra, skirt, and sandals. In the bathroom she tried to get rid of all the sperm inside of her ass, but doing that also allowed out what she was trying to hold inside her cunt, that she wanted to have Peter eat out of her tonight. She wanted to surprise him with lots of sperm when he went down on her tonight at home.

Linda fixed her hair and walked out of the bathroom, looking like nothing had happened at all. Dr. Harris was hanging up the phone when she walked back into his office.

Dr. Harris said, "KimHo is getting your husband and he will join us any minute. Remember, if you want your marriage to last, he must never know that you had a gangbang and fucked six men over and over.

If he says anything about all the sperm coming out of you, make sure you tell him it is your natural body fluids to lubricate your cunt so he can fuck you."

The doctor no more than said those words when Peter walked in through the door.

Dr. Harris turned to face Peter and putting out his hand to shake Peters hand he said as he winked at him, "I think we accomplished everything you two came to see me about. If either of you feel you want to stop by and talk again, you can come here to the office or stop by my house the next time you go to Linda's folks for Sunday dinner."

Peter felt like a huge weight had been lifted up off of him. He walked up to his wife and kissed her passionately, getting a hint of banana cream pie from her breath. Peter could smell that familiar aroma of men's' sperm from his wife It gave him a shiver as he recalled that wonderful smell every time he ate and cleaned out Rachel, the older married whore that he loved so much.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.