The Dirty Doctors - Cover

The Dirty Doctors

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Dr. Harris said, "Peter, as you watch your wife laying there fucking herself, you know that she loves the thought of being fucked by lots of men, don't you Peter?"

Peter did not stop stroking his penis said, "I want her to be a whore like Rachel, but I did not think that would ever happen."

Dr Harris said, "Peter, I think we should test out why you loved eating out men's sperm from your whore girl friend so much. Tell me Peter, why do you like sucking out men's sperm out of a whore's cunt?"

Peter said, "Because it tastes just like Banana Cream Pie, and I can never get enough of it. I climax when I eat it out of an open fuck hole and messy pussy."

Dr. Harris then said, "Peter, since you love eating and the taste of men's sperm, why do you waste your time getting it second hand, when you can get it straight from the source?

You can always go to an adult bookstore, or video arcade, and get it straight from a cock through a glory-hole?"

Peter said, "I am not a cock sucker or a queer. I just love to suck out, lick and love a pussy."

Dr Harris said, "Tell me again Peter, what does the sperm that you suck out and eat from your whore girl friend taste like, what flavor is it Peter?"

Peter said, "It tastes just like banana cream pie."

Dr. Harris said, "Peter look at your wife, do you see her fucking her cunt with that big rubber cock? Do you see her rubbing her clit? Now watch as she has a climax and listen to her as she screams out how great it feels.

Linda fuck yourself you little whore, fuck that cunt and picture yourself being gangbanged, one man after another baby, fuck that cunt and climax hard while your husband watches you. Love your rubber cock fucking you, as you watch your husband's hand slide up and down his hard cock while he watches you fuck yourself."

Linda went wild as she began slamming the rubber cock in and out of her cunt; her left hand was almost a blur as she worked her clit.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! FUCK THAT CUNT YOU BASTURDS, FUCK THAT CUNT YOU GUYS! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK THIS CUNT! RIDE ME HARD, FUCK THIS WHORE, FUCK THIS WHORE, FUCK ME! OHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDD FUCKKKKKKK I'M COMINGGGGGGGGGGG!"

When Linda came, she crammed the entire rubber cock as far as she could up inside of herself. She did not stop rubbing her clit; and it was clear as could be that her body kept shaking and shaking as she came and kept coming.

Dr. Harris said, "Peter, do you like watching your wife being fucked like that? Look at the rubber cock in her cunt, now fantasize that that rubber cock is attached to a man and there is a man on top of your wife fucking her, can you see him Peter?"

Peter said, "Yes, I see him."

Dr. Harris said, "Now fantasize that there is a room full of men waiting to take their turn fucking your whore wife. Can you see them Peter?"

Peter said, "Yes, I see them."

Dr. Harris said, "Watch him as he fucks your wife; and when you see him clench his ass as he comes in side of her cunt, then you will know that he deposited his banana cream deep inside of her cunt."

Peter stood there watching his wife and seeing an invisible man fucking her. He increased his jacking as she held the rubber cock inside of herself, rubbing her clit.

Dr. Harris said, "Linda, do you enjoy watching your husband jack off while he watched you being fucked?"

Linda said in an almost breathless voice, "Oh yes, yes I do."

Dr. Harris said, "Good girl. Now, as your husband stands there stroking his penis, tell your husband what you fantasize all the time about when you masturbate and fuck yourself. Tell him exactly what gets you so turned on that it drives you crazy with lust and the need and desire to climax.

Linda your husband wants you to be happy. When you tell him what you think about sexually and what you want to do, you will see his penis get hard; and that will encourage you to tell him everything."

Linda pulled the rubber cock out and began slowly fucking herself as she spoke. "When I am at home alone on the computer, I am always watching sex tapes of gang-bangs. When I read stories of women being fucked by two, three, five, or seven men. I wish it was me in the movie or story. I fantasize of going down on a woman and having a woman fuck me with a rubber cock as she eats my pussy and sucks my clit.

I love the fact that I can never wear panties again and that I can never wear pants at all either. I fantasize of fucking all kinds of men, I think about it all the time. I want to make my pussy come and come over and over again. I think of you jacking off, thinking of me being the whore that you love and married.

I will do anything that you want me to, that will turn you on and make you happy. I do not care what it is, whatever you want me to do; I will do it just to make you feel good. I want you to come as often as I do."

Dr. Harris said, "Look at your husband Linda, look at his penis, it is hard listening to you. You are making him hard, fucking yourself in front of him. Do you want to know what will make his cock rock hard Linda? Do you want to feel a cock in your nasty cunt and one in your mouth? Do you want to have Peter lick your nasty messy cunt that is full of sperm?"

Linda was fucking her pussy and said, "Yes, yes. But he wants to eat me after we fuck. I think that is sick."

Dr. Harris said, "I am going to fix your marriage problem. Listen closely to my voice, closely. When we finish today, you Linda will get exactly what you want sexually and you Peter, will get exactly what you want.

You will love sex with one another in a brand new strange very special way, just for the two of you. Linda you will have brand-new desires. But first I will talk to Peter. What I tell Peter, you Linda will not remember at all.

Peter lets put the banana cream pie taste to the test. I know that you do not suck cock and you do not want to. I am not one to have a man suck my cock, but I feel we should do this test to get a better understanding. So lets do a simple test to see if all sperm really does taste just like banana cream pie to you. Would you agree that we should find out the answer to this question Peter?"

Peter stood there stroking his dick and said, "Yes we should do the test."

Dr. Harris un-did his belt, un-hooked his pants, un-zipped his zipper, and he dropped his pants. He began stroking his hard dick as he spoke to Peter. "You are not gay and neither am I. We know that you are not queer and I am not as well. We are only going to see if what you believe to be true, is really true. I think it is, but unless you and I test it, we really won't know.

Maybe we can see if all men's sperm taste like banana cream pie. Would you like to help me with this simple test Peter?"

Peter stroking his hard cock said, "Yes, I would like to know."

Dr Harris said, "Good. I was hoping that you would help me, now come over here and drop to your knees in front of me Peter. Get real close to my cock, do not touch it, just get real close where it is right in your face."

Peter dropped to his knees and was right in front of Dr. Harris as the doctor stroked his dick in Peter's face.

Dr. Harris said, "Linda, do you hear me dear?"

Linda said, "Yes, I hear you."

Dr Harris said, "Come over here, lay on the floor in front of your husband and keep fucking yourself. I want you to suck your husband's cock. When I let him climax, you will suck his sperm and it will taste just like chocolate pudding; and you love chocolate pudding so much that when Peter comes in your mouth you just cannot get enough of it."

Linda moved to the floor and laid in front of her husband, who was still stroking his cock. Linda put his penis in her mouth and made love to it with her lips.

Dr Harris said, "Peter, while your wife sucks your penis, no matter how hard you try you will not climax until I climax and shoot my sperm. Do you understand peter?"

Peter said, "Yes, I understand."

Dr. Harris said, "I m getting ready to come. As part of this very scientific test, when I tell you I am ready to come, you will lean forward and just put your lips over the head of my dick. I will shoot my sperm into your mouth, you just catch it all inside of your mouth, and you will hold it there. Now, when you catch my banana cream pie sperm, the moment you feel it shoot into your mouth you will climax into your young wife's mouth. She will gulp it all down because she loves the taste of men's sperm.

Linda, when your young husband comes in your mouth, you will love and suck all of his hot warm chocolate pudding tasting sperm; and you will have a very strong climax as he gives you his sperm.

Ok Peter, get ready, get ready baby. Here it comes lover, yea, that's it baby, catch it all oh yea. Come, Peter, come, and give your whore wife what she wants. That's it Peter, yea boy, just like that, oh yea, get it all, all of it, baby, oh fuck Peter, oh baby that was so good.

Now take your lips off and show me all the cream in your mouth. Oh yea, that looks nice. Now swish it around in your mouth, feel the texture, feel how smooth it is Peter? It tastes just like the best banana cream pie that you have ever had, doesn't it Peter? Now slowly swallow it down and savor the sweet flavor of the best cream pie you ever had in your life.

Yea, good boy. Nice and slow, good, good. Now, look up at me Peter. Now didn't that taste good son? Tell me, how did the sperm coming straight from my hard cock taste to you? Tell me, did you like it Peter?"

Peter said, "Oh yes, it was the best tasting banana cream pie that I have ever tasted."

Dr. Harris then asked, "Now is there any reason that you would not want more of that wonderful tasting cream Peter? Why don't you put your mouth back on the head of my cock and stroke it, you do know that if you do that, you will get more of that delicious cream from it that you love so much.

Yea, you got it baby. Yea, a little more, Ok. Just like that. I am going to talk to your young sweet bride for a few minutes; you will not hear anything I tell her. Do you understand Peter? Just nod, don't take your mouth off of my cock and keep stroking it until it gives you what you want so badly."

Peter nodded his head up and down indicating that he understood.

Dr. Harris said, "Linda, stop sucking your husband's cock and go back to the sofa. Use the dildo and go back to fucking yourself. Now listen closely Linda, if you do exactly as I instruct you, you and your husband will love each other the rest of your life. You do want this don't you dear?"

Linda still fucking herself on the sofa said, "Yes, I want that."

Dr. Harris said, "Linda, this is a very important question, so tell me if you really desire to fulfill your wildest fantasies and at the very same time do whatever it takes to fulfill your true loving husband's deepest sexual desires?"

Linda said, "I do, I really want that for Peter."

Dr. Harris said, "Ok Linda. Listen closely because as long as you do exactly what I tell you now, you and your husband will be together your whole life. That is what you want, isn't it dear?"

Linda said, "Yes. Yes I do."

Dr. Harris then said, "Now you know that Peter, who loves you more than life, wants to eat many loads of sperm from your cunt, right?"

Linda said, "Yes I do know that now, but that would be nasty."

Dr. Harris said, "Let's talk about that shall we. You do love Peter, don't you Linda?"

Linda said, "Yes, I do very much."

Dr. Harris said, "Do you want your husband to be happy Linda?"

Linda said, "Yes."

Dr. Harris said, "When Peter wants to eat your cunt after you have been fucked, that is his way of showing you just how much he loves you. That is what your husband lives for and wants to do, just for you. He looks at your wide-open cunt with sperm running out of it and it brings him pleasure to lick it all up and out of you. To Peter, all that sperm tastes like banana cream pie. Would you agree with me that is wrong to deny the one man who loves you, that pleasure of eating banana cream pie?"

Linda said, "Yes it would be wrong, I want Peter to be happy. I will let him eat my cunt so he can have his banana cream pie."

Dr. Harris said, "Then the key to making him happy for you is very simple, keeping Peter with you for life is centered on that one thing. Oh you may struggle with many other things and you will get through them all, but only if you and he keep each other happy in the area of sex. That means for you to always allow Peter to clean out your cunt after you have sex with him, or anyone else; the more sperm coming out your cunt, the more Peter will love eating your cunt.

Linda you already know that men love watching a woman fuck herself with things. So whenever Peter asks you what kind of movie you want to see, tell him that you want to watch an adult movie; and if he asks you to choose a movie, always pick out a gang-bang movie. One that has a whore in it that is just like you.

That way when you watch it, you will use a rubber cock to fuck yourself with. Whenever you watch a dirty movie, you will always want something in your pussy because in your mind you are the woman in the movie. When you leave here today, you will ask me to let you take the rubber cock that you are using, you will tell me that you are in love with it and just cannot let it go.

You love the feeling of having something in your pussy all the time; and since Peter loves watching you, it is easy for you to just open your legs and play with yourself when you and him watch TV."

Dr. Harris said, "Understand Linda?"

Linda said, "Yes I do."

Dr. Harris said, "Since Peter wants a whore for a wife, that means you will have to fuck many other men. You understand that, correct Linda?"

Linda said, "Yes, but I don't know many men. I don't know where to get a man to have sex with?"

Dr. Harris said, "I will help you in that area, but first remember a whore will have sex with any man who has a dick. A whore is not choosy at all. All a whore wants to do is get fucked. As a whore, you will constantly be looking at men everywhere you go, wanting to get their cock in your pussy, your mouth, or your asshole.

Linda, as a whore, you will crave any man to fuck you, in any of your three fuck holes; your mouth, which is very pretty, your hot nasty cunt and your asshole. Whore's love being fucked in their assholes because a whore only feels pleasure when a man comes inside her body in one of her three fuck holes. You will never feel pain when any man, no matter how big they are, fucks you in your asshole.

Whenever any man deposits his seed in your mouth, your asshole, or your nasty cunt, you will experience a climax every time. That is why God made you a whore Linda. God made you a whore for us men to use and to fuck you. Now, to insure that you do not get any Sexual Transmitted Disease, you must only let married men fuck you bareback; and by that I mean without using a condom. If a man who is single wants to fuck you, insist on him using a condom, or jack him off. Only a married man gets to fuck you in any of your three fuck holes bareback. Understand?"

Linda said, "I understand, I only let married men fuck me without condoms; and when I fuck a single man he has to wear a condom, or I masturbate him."

Dr. Harris said, "Tell me Linda, how many places can a man fuck you in and come in your body?"

Linda said, "In any of my three fuck holes, my mouth, my ass, and my cunt. When a man comes inside of me I will climax when I feel him come."

Dr. Harris said, "Good girl, that is correct, you climax when you feel a cock giving you the sperm that you live for. Ok Linda, now the hard part, when you are with your husband or in his sight, you will be the perfect adoring wife. You will show no sign of being a cock hungry whore that we both know that you are.

When Peter is at work, or anytime at all that Peter is out of your sight, it is your job to collect sperm; just for him to eat and suck out of your nasty cock hungry whore cunt. When he gets home from work, you make him welcome and happy. When you go to bed, before he makes love to you, you tell him that you have been thinking of him all day and you are soaking wet ready to fuck. Tell him that he must lick and clean your cunt with his mouth and tongue first.

When he licks and tongues your nasty cock loving pussy and ass, you push out all the sperm inside of you into his mouth. This will drive him crazy with lust, because Peter loves eating all the sperm from your cunt; he knows that you are the whore. Peter wants a whore for his wife and you are his perfect whore wife that he loves with all his heart.

Nothing on this earth makes him happier than doing that. When he eats your cum filled pussy, he will come fucking the bed sheets. So after he comes, you will want him to fuck you, so use your mouth and make him hard again. After he finishes fucking you, push his head down and ask him to clean up the mess that he made in and on your pussy. When it comes to sex, this is exactly what Peter wants from and with you. As long as you do that, he will never, ever, leave you or even go look for another woman.

Now to make this really exciting for you and Peter, we need to make this a little game. You will always sneak around getting sex from men. Make it seem like you are hiding the fact that you are a cock hungry whore from Peter.

He wants you to always be full of fresh cum, but he does not want to see you or know who it is that you fuck. In this game, you must try and make Peter believe that your cum filled cunt is just a natural occurring thing. When he asks you about how messy your cunt is, always lie to him. Always tell him it is natural for your cunt to be that way when you are horny, waiting and wanting him to eat your pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.