The Dirty Doctors - Cover

The Dirty Doctors

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Chapter 7: The Interview Dr. Harris

Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Interview Dr. Harris - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Peter and Linda walked into the office and met Dr. Harris. The doctor is an African American. They met in the middle of his office and after shaking Peter's hand and kissing Linda on the cheek, he pointed to a plush sofa and told them to sit down and get comfortable. Across from the Sofa was a plush matching chair where he sat down.

Dr. Harris said, "So tell me Linda, why did you and Peter come to see me dear?"

Linda put her head down a little and said softly, "My husband and I are not happy in the bedroom anymore. Our sex life seems to have lost something; I was hoping that you could help us.

Dr. Harris, said, "Yes, I am sure that I can. In fact I will say this, when you leave this office today your sex life will be better than ever, and your love will grow deeper than ever. As long as you take home from this office and apply what you learn here. Your sex life will be better than either of you could possibly ever have imagined. I will get to the core of you're problem and fix it there, now is that what you want Linda?"

Linda said, "Yes, I want that."

Looking at Peter he asked, "Is that what you want Peter?"

Peter said, "Yes, I want that too."

Dr. Harris said, "Good. Now here is what we are going to do, I will speak with you both one at a time. While I speak with Peter first, Linda, you will go sit in the room behind that door (he pointed to a door); when I finish with Peter, you will change places and I will speak with you. Once I have discovered the core of your problem, I will speak with you together. Now is that acceptable with you both?"

Peter and Linda both said, "Yes."

Dr, Harris said, "Ok Linda, go in there. This will take a while, so there is a TV in there and you may watch it or not. I warn you, it only shows happy couples having sex and loving it. If you do not want to watch the TV, there are magazines."

Linda got up and walked into the little waiting room, she turned the TV on and sat down to watch it.

Dr. Harris said to Peter, "Pete, may I call you Pete?"

Peter said, "Yes, sure."

Dr. Harris began again, "Pete, over the years I have found that with couples like Linda and you that truly want help, that I am very successful. Now lets not waste a lot of time getting down to the truth of what the husband and wife really want. I discovered over the years that through hypnosis I can get to the core of the problems real fast. Have you ever been hypnotized Pete?"

Peter said, "No, I never have."

Dr. Harris said, "Then if it is alright with you, lets give it a try and lets fix this little problem for you and your wife ok?"

Peter said, "Ok."

Dr. Harris said, "Good Pete, now look at my tie clip, see how green the emerald is, look deep into it, look at the way the angles are cut, let everything that your eyes see go out of focus, you can only see the dark green stone, look at it, see inside of it. Clear your mind of everything but my voice. The more you look at it, your eyelids will get heavy and you want to close them. Keep them open; looking at the stone, you only hear my voice. You are getting so sleepy as you look at the green stone, you are finally able to close your eyes; and as you do, your subconscious mind will stay wide awake, as you fall deeper and deeper into a deep, deep sleep. Your subconscious is wide-awake and will speak with me.

Do you hear my voice Peter?"

Peter answered, "Yes."

Dr Harris said, "Tell me Peter how old you were when you first saw a naked woman."

Peter said, "I was twelve."

Dr. Harris said, "Tell me exactly how this happened Peter."

Peter said, "My folks went out of town for a weekend so I went to my mother's brother's house to stay with Uncle Jake and Aunt Shelly. They had a house on our block. They fixed me a cot in the back of the garage and sometime during the night I woke up because it was so hot. I got up in my boxer shorts and T-shirt, and walked out the back door of the garage into the back yard. It had a large fence around it. While sitting in a chair on the patio, I saw that the light in my Aunt and Uncle's bedroom was on.

I got up and quietly walked over to look in, not knowing what I would see. I could hear noises like thumping or banging, like something was hitting the wall or something. I looked in and the curtain was slightly ajar, I think because of the slight breeze, and when I looked in the banging stopped and I saw Uncle Jake holding Aunt Shelly ankles way up in the air as he was between them and his legs were straight and his butt was clenched. Aunt Shelly said very loud, "I am coming." Uncle Jake just seemed to stay put and shake his whole body.

I watched as Uncle Jake relaxed and knelt back down on the bed and lowered Aunt Shelly's legs. She pulled her knees back using her hands and Uncle Jake got off Aunt Shelly. He scooted down the bed and kissed Aunt Shelly's tits and belly, as he kept moving down to between her legs.

He said to Aunt Shelly, "You are a mess, a lovely sweet mess." Then after looking at her, he began kissing her messy pussy and then licking her. Aunt Shelly moaned and told him how great it felt when he cleaned her cunt out. I could hear and see him sucking at her wide-open hole, slurping sounds very loud and clear. Aunt Shelly told him to lick it all up and not let anything get on the bed.

Uncle Jake grabbed her butt and lifted her up as she pulled her legs apart and said, "Yes, do it, get it all. Some ran down the crack of my ass, get it, oh yes, stick it in, yea baby, tongue fuck that asshole baby. Now suck my clit and make me come again."

I could see Uncle Jake moving his hips up and down, pressing into the bed and his naked ass was clinching as he moved it up and down on the bed. When he moved up to the top of her hole, he began sucking on a little piece of skin that really made Aunt Shelly feel good."

Dr. Harris interrupted Peter and asked, "When did you take hold of your cock and begin jerking off Peter?"

Peter said, "When I looked in the window and saw they were fucking, my dick got hard and popped out through my boxer shorts, I started jerking off then."

Dr. Harris asked, "When did you come while you watched them Peter?"

Peter said, "I came when Aunt Shelly pulled her legs back and I saw her wet shiny pussy and I saw the white stream of stuff coming out of her. I knew it had to be my Uncle's cum."

Dr. Harris said, "When you came, standing there peaking in on your Aunt and Uncle, you didn't stop jerking off; did you Peter?"

Peter said, "No I wanted to come again as I kept watching them."

Dr. Harris said, "Good, now go back and tell me what they were doing right before you came a second time."

Peter said, "Uncle Jake was sucking that little piece of skin at the top of Aunt Shelly's pussy. Then he would suck in one of the fat lips along side Aunt Shelly's pussy and move down sticking his tongue into her asshole, then back up sucking on the other lips, and then back to the top.

As he did that, Aunt Shelly was going crazy and the louder she got, moving her ass up and down, the faster Uncle Jake would fuck the bed. Aunt Shelly started yelling out that she was coming and she grabbed Uncle Jake's hair and pulled his face tight against her pussy. Uncle Jake moaned as he clenched his ass tight and his body shook as he laid there on the bed.

I watched as they were both getting ready to come, so I timed my own climax so that I would come when they did. I watched Uncle Jake and Aunt Shelly relax and then Uncle Jake began moving up, kissing her tummy, then her tits, and then kissing her on the mouth. When they stopped kissing Uncle Jake rolled over and just laid there. I knew it was over so I went back to my cot."

Dr. Harris asked, "Did you lay there on your cot jacking off again before falling to sleep Peter?"

Peter said, "Yes."

Dr. Harris smiled and said, "I thought so. Now tell me when you went home and masturbated, did you picture what you saw over and over again in your mind."

Peter said. "Yes."

Dr. Harris then said, "Tell me Peter, when you fantasize as you jack off, what do you picture in your mind?"

Peter said, "I fantasize that I am my Uncle Jake with Aunt Shelly."

Dr. Harris then asked, "Did that only happen one time, that you watched your Aunt and Uncle through their bedroom window?"

Peter said, "No I watched them many times. Once I figured out what time they went to bed, I would get out of my bed, get dressed and walk down to their house. I would go in the back yard and watch them."

Dr. Harris asked, "Did they always do the same thing every time you watched through their bedroom window?"

Peter said, "No, once I watched as Aunt Shelly used something to fuck herself as Uncle Jake stood next to the bed jacking off. But mostly they had normal sex like I saw the first time. Once I saw Aunt Shelly give Uncle Jake a blowjob as he was eating her pussy."

Dr. Harris asked, "How old were you the last time you watched your Aunt and Uncle through their bedroom window Peter?"

Peter said, "I had just turned sixteen and Uncle Jake got a job in Toledo, so they moved."

Dr. Harris said, "So tell me Peter, when was the last time you masturbated."

Peter said, "Today."

Dr. Harris asked, "What did you fantasize about today when you jerked off?"

Peter said, "I was thinking about fucking Linda and then licking her pussy that was full of cum, clean it all out and making her come again with my mouth, sticking my tongue inside her asshole and watching her love what I was doing. I was thinking how lovely she would look with sperm sliding out of her pussy, so I could lick it up and suck it all out of her."

Dr. Harris asked, "Do you ever think of sucking another man's cock Peter?"

Peter said, "No. I have not."

Dr. Harris then said, "Then why do you want to suck out other men's sperm from your wife then?"

Peter said, "I was not thinking of other men fucking my wife, I just think of seeing lots and lots of cum running out of her pussy, so I can lick her clean and make her feel good."

Dr. Harris said, "Tell me the first time you had sex with a woman, how old were you and what happened."

Peter said, "I'd just turned sixteen, five of my friends and I went to a hotel that this whore worked at. My friend was a bellboy there and he told us that this woman he worked with, was a whore and would fuck anyone with a dick. She worked in house keeping from four-to-midnight. He said that she would use an empty room and fuck anyone for very little money. I don't know why, but I wanted to go last. We each paid her forty dollars each. They all fucked her one after another. By the time it was my turn they all left, leaving me alone with her.

I told her that all I wanted to do was eat her pussy. She told me that the boys did not give her a chance to clean herself up, that I could eat her after she cleaned up, that she was too messy down there. I told her I would pay her another ten dollars if she turned the lights on and did not clean up her pussy. She agreed and turned the lights on. I wanted to look at her first, I wanted to make sure she was as messy as my Aunt would get when my Uncle would eat my Aunt's pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.