The Dirty Doctors
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

It took some time, but she accomplished what she wanted to do. She got dressed and all she had on her brain was "What can I do to get the doctor to let me suck his cock and get him to fuck me again?"

She looked at the clock and went next door. Her heart was racing as she waited for him to open the door. Her pussy was tingling with excitement. She wondered if his cock was larger than Peter's or not. In the movies and video's she had watched she knew that men came in all different sizes and she was lucky that Peter had a nice long and large penis.

When the door opened she saw Dr. Harris and she said, without thinking of her words, "Please let me suck your cock doctor, please, I need it in the worst way."

Dr. Harris said, "Sure Linda, if you want to suck my cock and let me fuck your face, come on inside, is that all you want from me dear? You know I will do anything you ask me to do."

As Linda walked in and he shut the door, she said, "Well I have such a craving to get fucked in my ass, would you please fuck me in my asshole after I suck you off?"

Linda did not wait for any answer, she dropped to her knees in front of him undid his pants and they dropped to the floor. As Linda took him in her mouth she remembered all the stuff she read about taking a cock down the throat, she wanted to do it with him she pushed forward until she felt his cock at the back of her throat. Once there, she pushed forward and it slid down her throat.

She pulled back and began back and forth movements. She loved the way it made her feel, as she pulled back so far that only the head of his cock was at her lips. Then pushing forward, taking all of him inside her mouth and throat. It was only a few minutes before the good doctor put his hands on the top of her head and he began pulling and pushing her head back and fourth.

He said, "Remember to breath every time I pull out of your throat before I push back in."

Within minutes he was pulling and pushing faster and faster, all the time talking to her.

He said, "Good girl Linda, you are going to be the perfect cock sucking whore wife for Peter. Men everywhere will love your mouth on their cocks. That's a girl, suck that cock baby, oh yea, you are going to be the perfect wife. Perfect, oh sweetheart you are going to be the very best cock-sucking whore anywhere. Oh fuck get ready, get ready, it is coming baby, yea. Ohhhh fuck take it all, all of it you fucking whore, fuck. Ohhhhhh."

He pulled her face to his groin and held her there, giving her every drop of sperm in his nut sack. Finely realizing that she could not breath, he pushed her head back; but did not pull his cock out of her mouth.

Linda swooned as she sucked in air through her nose and kept sucking the head of his cock, wanting more from it. She reached up with her right hand and grabbed hold of

Dr. Harris' dick and stroked it. Linda wanted to get him hard so he would fuck her in her asshole again. It was working, he was beginning to get hard again and as he was, it excited Linda. As she increased her stroking-the harder it became, and the faster and harder she moved her hand.

She took her mouth off the end and looked up at him, smiling she said, "I want this, I want this cock in my ass, are you ready to fuck me doctor?"

Dr. Harris said, "Stand up my sweet little whore. I'll fuck you alright, you are going to love this cock every day, right up to the day you get married."

Linda stood up, turned around, and bent over a chair close to her. She felt Dr. Harris lift up the back of her skirt. Linda heard the sound of the tube of ass lube that the Doctor used the day before. It was cool as he slid fingers of it into her asshole. Then once his fingers pulled back, he pushed the head of his cock into her asshole while she pushed back against him.

Linda said, "Oh yea, shove it in me, fuck me doc, fuck me with that cock. Oh that feels so good, so fucking good, oh fuck. FUCK, FUCK ME I'M COMING! FASTER, FASTER, FASTER! OH FUCK I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I FUCKING LOVE IT! SO FUCKING GOOD! FUCK ME BABY, GIVE ME THAT COCK OF YOURS DOC! HARDER DOC, HARDER, FASTER! COME ON DOC, FASTER HARDER! OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OHHHHHHHHH!"

Linda had her hand rubbing her clit as fast as she could, the double feeling was everything she hoped for and wanted. She wanted to be fucked in her ass so much, she knew that she would climax and climax hard. She wanted it, and as long as he would fuck her, she was more than willing.

Dr. Harris slid his cock as deep as he could and then pulled it almost all the way out before ramming it back inside. The way that the new 18-year-old Linda was reacting to his hypnotic suggestions and teaching made him feel like he could do anything. Here Linda was literally craving him to fuck her ass the way she did, was more than he had hoped for.

He had always wondered if he could do such a thing, but until Linda asked him three days ago for help, he never had a chance to even try hypnosis to get a woman to be or act as a whore. Linda was the perfect test case for him.

Dr. Harris was so proud of himself for helping this sweet young girl; who did not like sex what so ever, to get her to this point, where she loves it as a whore and slut does. He looked down at his black cock sliding in and out of her asshole and with every stroke there was a lovely response for him to enjoy.

He said, "Baby I'm gonna come, hold on to your fucking head, I am comingggggggg!"

As he emptied his sperm into her again, Linda screamed out in her own orgasm. Dr. Harris, holding her hips, pulled her ass back against himself as he erupted inside of her. He held her there as they both came.

Linda felt weak and exhausted. When he let go of her hips she just fell forward and he came out of her. There was a moment that all you could hear was both of them trying to catch their breaths.

Linda stood up, and went to the bathroom where she sat down and emptied herself into the bowl. She instinctively grabbed a washcloth, ran hot water on it, and then came out to clean the doctor. She knelt there cleaning his cock and when finished, she looked up at him and said, "Want to try it again Doc?"

The good doctor pulled back and said, "Not now, but you bring that fine ass over tonight after Peter drops you off, and I'll fuck it again."

For the next twelve days that scene repeated daily right up to Friday, the day before the wedding. During those same twelve days Linda read every sex book in her parents locked dresser, she watched every one of their videos. It was very apparent that her parents taste leaned heavy into gangbangs; and she loved masturbating and fucking herself with her mothers sex toys as she watched the movies, putting herself into every one of them.

At night, Peter and her did exactly what she and the good doctor did just hours before he came and picked her up. All Linda could think about was sucking the doctor's cock and sucking Peter's penis. She was eager to be fucked in her ass so she could climax and she did it with both the doctor and her fiancé, getting her desired climaxes. Every night when Peter took her home, she waited until he left and went right over to the Doctors house to do it all again.

At the wedding during the reception while walking to the ladies restroom at the hotel where they rented the ballroom, Dr. Harris was walking in the hallway coming out from the men's room, he noticed Linda by herself, he walked up to her and said, "Sleep Linda." Linda froze, she stood there with her eyes closed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.