The Dirty Doctors - Cover

The Dirty Doctors

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Linda walked into the house and saw her mother sitting in the den watching TV.

Her mother said, "Wow I didn't expect you back this early, I am glad you are here. Dispatch called your Father in, one of the trains has a problem."

Linda said, "Yea, it was a short night; I have so much on my mind right now with the wedding and all."

Her mother said, "Want to talk about it dear?"

Linda said, "Hmmm, let me put my stuff up first, I will be right back."

She went to her bedroom and put her purse down, and walked back to the den. Her mother had turned off the TV and Linda sat down on the love seat next to her mother's chair.

Her mother asked, "What's wrong honey, you look like you need to talk."

Linda said, "Well Mom, it is what you and I talked about earlier. You see I was never interested in sex before today, I mean I knew about it, but it just did not interest me until today. I knew that I would have to get interested in it for Peter's sake, and it has been on my mind for quite some time.

Because Dr. Harris is a psychiatrist, I talked with him a little yesterday I asked him to help me. Honestly I never ever thought to come talk to you. I mean, you're my mother, how could I talk to you about sex? I am glad you said what you did today but before now, I just did not feel comfortable speaking with you about sex stuff.

However, between you and Dr. Harris, that has all changed. Before, I did not know what to do or how to do it. I discovered porn today and I did not know what it was called until you and I talked earlier. No one ever told me that stuff had a name. Anyway, I watched video clips of women with lots of men. Now I have questions. Did your mother help you figure all this stuff out?

I remembered that you said, that you and Dad have a locked dresser with sex stuff in it. Do you have anything in your sex stuff that can help me with Peter? I am thinking that sex is really important to him, so I need to learn about it. I figure I need to learn everything that I can pretty fast before the wedding."

Her mother sat there listening to her daughter and was trying to think of what she could and should do to help her learn She weighed that against what she shouldn't do.

Linda looked at her mother and waited for some sort of an answer.

Her mother finely spoke and said, "No dear, your grandmother did not show or teach or help me when it came to sex. I was already very knowledgeable when it came to sex. I knew a lot about it, and I never had sex with a boy before I married your father. I did however keep him very content with oral sex and manual stuff. I enjoyed making him feel good. Your father in turn would manually please me. The last six months before we married, I gave into trying the anal and that helped both of us."

Linda said, "That is the problem Mom; before when Peter touched me, I didn't feel anything down there. My breast felt nice when he touched me there, but I only did things to please him, well except the oral stuff. Now, with what Dr. Harris and you told me, I now know that I have so much to learn."

Her mother said, "I am surprised that your interest in sex was so low, when I was in my teen years that is all my friends and I ever talked about. We had sleep overs and those were the nights that we taught each other how to do things. I figured that you masturbated once in a while like most girls and women do.

As my daughter I want to help, but I can't show you how to do things like you were my girlfriend. If you started today, with all the shit out on the internet, it will take you a long time to get to the places that can truly help you learn how men think and their desires. The video's, books, stories, and of course the toys are out there as well, but hardly any are worth their salt. Maybe I should help teach you another way, come with me dear, lets go see what I have in my treasure chest that can help you learn."

She stood up and so did Linda. They walked into her mother's bedroom where her mother took the key from a tray on her nightstand and unlocked the three-drawer dresser.

Her mother said as she opened the first drawer, "Now you know where we keep the key; never come in here when your father is home, this is between us girls. In this first drawer are your father's and my video collection.

We each have different tastes, for instance your father likes to watch, so we have four videos of women masturbating and using sex toys. I think you should take one of them to watch. I am sure Peter is like every other man on this earth; if he is a male, then I know that he loves to watch a woman masturbate and use a sex toy. Now let me look for one of our tamer video's for you to watch."

She looked and looked for a sex video that only had one woman and one man, but they did not have any that tame. She finally pulled out one that looked like it was just one on one sex. It was called "Easy" and she handed it to Linda saying, "This is a good one to watch, it is about a woman who loves sex and she gets it from several men, not at the same time, just over and over again. If I remember correctly she has sex with a woman, but maybe not."

Linda was glancing at the video covers trying to see the titles. She asked her mother, "Which are your favorites Mom?

Her mother said, "Never you mind what my favorites are, this is to help educate you for you're wedding day. Now in this second drawer your Father has his dirty little books that he has collected over the years. I have read all them just so I know what my husband's interest are. That way anything he wants he can get here at home from me. Do you know what kind of sex books Peter likes? Have you ever seen any at his place?"

Linda said, "No, we never talked about that kind of stuff. I do know that he wants to go down on me and he wants me to give him blowjobs, and until tonight that never happened."

Her mother stood straight up, and when she did, Linda stood up as well. Looking Linda in the eyes her mother said, "Until tonight? You mean tonight you and Peter made love?"

Linda said, "Well, we did not have intercourse if that is what you mean. I let him, you know go down on me and I, well I did it for him as well."

Her mother asked," Is that all you did? I mean I do not want to get too personnel with you, but did Peter try and pressure you into doing it? I mean having intercourse? Look, I know how men can pressure women. Your father pressured me and I finally let him have me anally. Like I said, I was not going to have intercourse until I was married. If Peter pushes you to hard, you may want to consider that."

Linda said, "I never heard of that, I mean anally, you didn't mean annually did you? That doesn't make sense to me."

Her mother laughed and said, "No silly ANAL, your behind, in your butt."

Linda said, "Oh, ok, well I did not know what you meant by anal. It was my idea tonight. I guess you could say I brought it up; then of course he went along with it, so we, well we did do that tonight as well."

Her mother said, "Oh my, you have had a very busy night. See these little box's, they are fleet enemas. If you even think you may do anal, you need to clean out the old poop chute. I have found it a good practice to just give myself an enema an hour before going to bed. You see I do not want any brown mess on or in our bed. If you even think that Peter will want to do it again before your wedding, use one of the fleet enema's under the sink in your bathroom before going out with him."

Linda said, "There are no enema things there under my sink."

Her mother said, "Not now, but there will be later tonight."

Linda said, "Ok, but as far as what Peter reads or is interested in, I don't know. I have never seen anything at his place, if he does read stuff like that he must keep it hidden."

Her mother said, "Yea, that makes sense, they always hide that crap thinking that we women will never find out that they like reading dirty little sex books. You should grab one, and see what boys like doing. I really think the more you know and learn before you marry, the better your marriage will be."

Linda turned and began looking at the titles. After some time her Mother said, "Oh honey it doesn't matter what book you take, they are basically the same, just grab one."

Linda took one and her Mother closed the drawer, she began to re-lock the dresser when Linda asked, "What's in the third drawer?"

Her mother said, "Just sex toys dear, right now you should first watch the two movies and read that book. Then if you have questions, we can discuss them."

Linda said, "Mom, I want to see what sex toys are, I mean maybe I should get some toys myself."

Her mother laughed and said, "Oh don't worry about getting any toys dear. Besides, some are very expensive so in the meantime you can use things like what you put under your pillow after you made the salad tonight."

Linda's face turned bright red, her mother must have seen her take it to her room. Linda quickly said, "Oh I took that to snack on later tonight."

Her mother smiled and said, "Yes I know dear, many a night I did the same thing. You know, grab something to ah... , snack on while in bed at night. I snacked on some real nice size carrots, bananas and cucumbers. You do know that a growing girl needs to eat her vegetables. Ok I will show you my little collection of toys but no comments, ok?"

Linda said, "OK."

Her mother opened the drawer and it was full of all kinds of things. Linda said, "Mother, may I ask you a question please?"

Her mother said, "Yes you may ask, I may not answer you, but you may ask. What do you want to know?"

Linda reached down and picked up one of only two things not commercially made. She had it in her hand and asked, "Did you make this or did Dad?"

It was her mother's turn to get a bright red face. She said, "I did, I made them both."

Linda said, "But they are so big and so long." Squeezing it she added, "Kind of hard and soft at the same time, how did you make this?"

Her mother took it from her and said, "When I was much younger than you are, my friends and I wanted to try a sex toy but we were too young to go buy any. That meant that if I wanted one I would have to make one. We put our heads together and came up with that lovely homemade toy.

I do not remember exactly if it was Alice or Sandy, but they had an idea of rolling a Kotex pad length wise, then another around it. We rolled two condoms over them, then tied off the end. We discovered that the more condoms we rolled over it, the stronger they became. And the more pads we used made it thicker. We found that we could make them as thick and as long as we wanted."

Linda said, "This looks like there are more than just two pads in this one."

Her mother quickly took it from her hand and placed it back in the drawer as she said, "That was years ago, over time I made mine thicker and longer for my own reasons. After you are married, if you like, I will assist you in making up one for yourself. However if Peter is like most husbands in time, he will be bringing into your marriage bed dildo's and vibrators. But before that happens, if you want something to get you by, like I said I will show you then. Remember darling to clean that carrot real good before you Ah, eat it again."

"Mommm, I took it to eat later, not do that!"

Her mother said, "Sure you did sweetheart, in fact if I were you I would stick to that story myself."

Linda said, "I will eat it."

Her mother said, "Fine, whatever you say dear. It is your bedroom, and your carrot. Look, your father should be home soon, so go to your room and watch the video's. Read the book, and tomorrow I will answer your questions when I get home from work; as long as I can without crossing any lines. You are my daughter not my girlfriend, well you know what I mean."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.