Emily's Summer Job - Cover

Emily's Summer Job

Copyright© 2015 by Enigma24

Chapter 5: Okay, Make That a Lot of Swelling

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Okay, Make That a Lot of Swelling - Teenage Emily has to put her life on hold to help out on her uncle's dairy farm. Problem is, her uncle isn't looking for farmhands, he's looking for cows.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

"Pregnant!" Emily shrieked. "I can't be pregnant!" She balled up her fists and squeezed her eyes shut.

When she opened her eyes, Stephanie was staring at her. She reached out and grabbed Emily's hand.

"Relax," Stephanie said. "It's only temporary."

Emily's mouth opened and closed without speaking, and then she began to whimper. "This can't be happening ... This is not happening!" she muttered. Her whole body was trembling.

"Listen," Stephanie said. "It's not that bad. Now sit down before you go into labor or something."

Emily sighed and managed to gain control. "Stephanie, I haven't had sex with anyone since I got here," she said. "How can I be pregnant?"

Stephanie cocked her head. "Well," she said, "didn't you have an appointment with Nurse Cathy yesterday?"

"Yeah," Emily said.

"And didn't she put something up your cooch?" Stephanie continued.

"Yeah..." Emily replied. "A hormone implant."

Stephanie giggled. "Not exactly," she said. "It's more like an ... egg."

"What?!" Emily cried, her eyes widening with fear. "What kind of an egg?"

"Uh ... kind of a..." Stephanie waved her hand. "Look, it's not important."

Emily was speechless.

"What is important," Stephanie said, "is the pregnancy only last two days. It's not a real baby, it's just to trick your body."

"Trick my body?" Emily said quietly.

"You know, to make you lactate," Stephanie replied. "You need pregnancy hormones to make your titties swell up with milk!"

"Will I have to ... give birth?" Emily said.

Stephanie nodded slowly. "Yeah," she said, "but it's not so bad." She scratched her chin. "I mean, it doesn't feel good ... but it won't tear you or anything."

"Tear me!?" Emily said, clasping a hand over her crotch. "Oh my god!"

"Calm down!" Stephanie said. "I said that won't happen."

"How long do I have?" Emily asked.

"Well, you got knocked up yesterday morning," Stephanie said. "So you should pop tonight some time."

Emily squeezed her bloated belly. "That long? Am I going to get bigger than this?"

Stephanie stroked Emily's abdomen and laughed. "Yeah hon," she said. "you've still got some growing to do."


Emily shoveled forkfuls of potato salad into her mouth. She ate ravenously, eyes focused on her plate. She was swallowing so quickly that she barely had time to chew.

I've never been so hungry in my life, Emily thought. She lifted another pickle from the bowl in the center of the table and crammed it into her mouth.

Next to Emily, Penny cradled her round tummy with one hand and spooned cottage cheese onto her plate with the other. Lunch was long over, but Aunt Lily had left out plenty of food for her gravid, hungry nieces.

"Mmmm!" Penny moaned. "I just want to eat and eat until I explode!" She ate sloppily, globs of cottage cheese tumbling off her spoon and into her cleavage.

The girls emptied their plates, refilled them, and emptied them again. Emily eyed the empty plate, longing to lift it off the table and lick it clean. Her tummy gurgled noisily, but whether she was still hungry or overfull, she couldn't say. The pendulous breasts hanging from Emily's chest were temporarily forgotten. For now, all that mattered was the hungry globe of her belly.

Emily leaned back from the table and slumped into her chair. She pulled down the waistband of the loose shorts Stephanie had loaned her (none of her own pants fit her anymore) and rubbed her expanding bump.

Just as Emily was contemplating getting up, she heard footsteps in the parlor. Lauren and Kylie, two of the older girls, stepped into the dining room. Their zeppelin breasts floated a foot and a half in front of them, barely crammed into their stretchy work shirts. Emily watched glassy-eyed as they bounced into the room.

"Oh, hi!" said Lauren, surprised to see the younger girls.

"Hi," Emily said, looking up sleepily. She felt slightly embarrassed to be caught rubbing her gut. Kylie, the redheaded girl, spotted them and ran to the table with a squeal of delight.

"Oh, you're inducing!" Kylie exclaimed. She ogled Penny's round belly. "Can I touch your bump?""Oh, you're inducing!" Kylie exclaimed. She ogled their round bellies. "Your bumps are soooo cute! Can I touch them?"

Penny blushed. "Okay," she said in a small voice. Kylie leaned in between Penny and Emily. Her heavy breast pressed against Penny's arm, making the young girl squirm uncomfortably.

"Sorry hon," Kylie said. "Can't take these things anywhere!" She stroked Penny's bare stomach. "Oh, honey," she cooed. "your tummy is so cute! You look so pretty all swollen up."

She reached over, cupped Emily's bulging belly and gave it a little squeeze. "Ooh!" Emily moaned with surprise.

"When did they implant you?" she asked.

"Yesterday morning," Emily said.

"Oh, it won't be long then!" Lauren said. "You girls will pop tonight, and by tomorrow you'll have milk!"

Emily winced at the use of "pop" in reference to her belly. She shivered and gave her tummy a protective squeeze.

After lunch, Emily went back to the bunkhouse and laid on her bed. She sat rubbing her bloated belly, feeling anxious and sorry for herself.

"What have I gotten myself into?", Emily muttered. "I was a normal teenage girl, and now I have boobs bigger than my head, and I'm pregnant with a ... I don't even know what!" She buried her face in her hands and sobbed.

After a moment, Emily collected herself. She sniffled, wiped the tears from her eyes and looked down at her bulging breasts. They looked bigger than ever with her swollen belly pressing them up from underneath.

God damn, Emily thought. I have some amazing cleavage. She stared at the deep cleft between her bosoms and felt a jolt of pleasure and accomplishment. Dad was right, she thought. Adam isn't going to know what hit him!

Every ounce of the food Emily had gorged herself on went to her belly. By evening she looked like she'd swallowed a basketball. She felt her tender skin stretching, growing tighter with every passing minute.

"Ugh, I can't believe how big I am," Emily moaned. She reached for a bottle of lotion and squirted a dollop onto her pregnant mound. She rubbed in circles around her belly button, stretched almost flat from the pressure inside her womb.

Emily felt a sudden jolt beneath her hand. She pressed her fingers into her belly and felt it again. Deep inside her womb, something was wriggling and shaking.

"Oh my god!" Emily whispered. "It's really real. There's a life growing inside me..." The idea that she was carrying something inside her body, feeding and nurturing it, was strangely exciting. She hugged her belly with both hands, overcome with maternal love for the thing, whatever it was, gestating inside her.

Emily drifted off to sleep, still holding her belly. When she awoke it was dark out and the lights in the bunkhouse were dim. She pulled back the blankets and studied her bulge. It was still expanding, and it was changing shape. It sat lower between her hips, and stuck straight out.

I must be getting close now, Emily thought. Good thing too, because I'm running out of room in there! She pressed her fingers into her belly, but it barely yielded it all. Her uterus was swelling to fill every inch of space in her supple young abdomen.

Emily soon realized that her womb was pushing on one thing in particular. Her pussy lips tingled, engorged with blood, and her aching tunnel spasmed with need.

God, I'm horny, Emily thought. I wish Adam was here. She imagined her boyfriend's strong arms holding her, cradling her heavy belly and rubbing her everywhere.

Emily's hand slipped almost unconsciously inside the waistband of her pants. It wandered down the swell of her belly until her fingertips grazed the soft fuzz of her pubic hair.

She moved her hand lower, skirting her throbbing clit, and dipped a finger into her dripping slit. Emily shivered with pleasure and bit her lip to stifle a moan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.