Emily's Summer Job - Cover

Emily's Summer Job

Copyright© 2015 by Enigma24

Chapter 4: A Little Swelling

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Little Swelling - Teenage Emily has to put her life on hold to help out on her uncle's dairy farm. Problem is, her uncle isn't looking for farmhands, he's looking for cows.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Emily and Penny stood shoulder-to-shoulder on the cold floor of the nurse's office, awaiting their morning shot. It had been a month since they arrived at their uncle Bill's dairy farm, and the cousins had undergone an amazing transformation.

Both girls had been modest in the bust department. Emily, formerly a perky B-cup, now sported a set of melons that strained her 32G bra. Her heavy breasts hung bare as the nurse prodded them with her cold fingers. Emily's fat nipples stood erect in the cool air, threatening to poke the nurse in the eye.

"Very good," said the nurse, patting Emily's heavy breast. "You can snap up, dear."

Emily hoisted herself back into her nursing bra and snapped the cups closed. She looked over at Penny. Babyfaced Penny's round breasts weren't as large as Emily's, but they looked positively gargantuan on her five-foot-two frame. No one would guess that the tiny girl with the E-cup breasts had been flat just a month before.

Penny's dark areolas crinkled as the nurse palpitated her breast. She rolled the tit between three fingers, feeling the ducts. Finally, she took a step back and put her hands on her hips.

"All right ladies, you're ready," the nurse said.

Emily and Penny both squealed with excitement.

"Oh my god! Really?!" Emily said.

The nurse nodded. "It's already the end of June, if we're going to get enough milk from you two to make the summer worth it, it's time to get you lactating."

"Come with me," said the nurse. She motioned for Emily to follow her into the next room. "Penny, you wait here."

She opened the door and flipped on a light switch. Beyond was a small examination room with a padded table like at a doctor's office.

"Okay, up on the table," the nurse said. Emily did as instructed and the nurse closed the door behind them.

The nurse went to a cabinet and put on a pair of rubber gloves. She pulled out a long, thin plastic probe and removed a canister from a nearby refrigerator.

"All right," she told Emily. "Lay back, take off your panties and spread 'em."

Emily's smile turned to a look of shock. "What?" she said. "Why?"

The nurse took off her glasses and wiped them on her apron. "Do you want to lactate or not?" she said.

Emily's eyes narrowed. "Yes," she replied. "But why do I have to take off my underwear? I thought you were just going to give me some supplements and squeeze my nipples or something!"

The nurse sighed wearily. "That's one way to do it," she said. "That's the way your great-granddaddy induced his wife. But inducing lactation by stimulation alone takes a long time. We have a shorter way now. I'm going to put an implant inside of you for a couple of days so the hormones can get into your system more directly."

Emily frowned. "Is that safe?" she said.

The nurse nodded. "I've had it done," she said. "And so has your cousin Shannon. And Stephanie. And your Aunt Lily, and all the other girls here."

"Does it hurt?" Emily asked.

"Well," said the nurse, "It might be uncomfortable. You might experience some swelling, and you might get cramps. But you'll have milk in 2 days, instead of weeks. You'll be doing your Uncle Bill a huge favor."

The nurse paused and lifted one of Emily's breasts, and smiled. "Judging from these abrasions on your nipples, you already know how much fun it is to get milked."

Emily blushed and turned away from the nurse. "I didn't know you could tell," she said quietly.

The nurse put her hand on Emily's shoulder. "It's okay hon," she said. "There isn't a girl here that didn't go for a little practice. Why do you think Bill leaves the barn unlocked at night?"

Emily looked up at the nurse and took a deep breath. "Okay," she said. "I'm ready." She leaned back on the table and unsnapped her shorts. The nurse took hold of her pants and panties and slid them down off Emily's thin hips. She set them aside and Emily spread her legs.

The nurse peered down at Emily's neatly-trimmed brown thatch. She squeezed a bit of lube on a speculum and positioned it between Emily's pink lower lips.

"Hang on honey, this might be cold," said the nurse.

"Aaaghh!" Emily shrieked as the duck-billed instrument penetrated her. She felt a rush of cool air as the speculum wedged her open, exposing her most intimate passage to the world.

The nurse worked quickly. She unscrewed the top of the canister and dipped the probe inside. She swirled it around and pulled it out, coated in slime. Emily could see a single white dot at the tip.

That must be the implant, she thought.

The nurse put a hand on Emily's thigh. "All right, I'm going to put this inside you now," she said.

Emily shut her eyes and spread her thighs as wide as she could. "Go ahead," she said.

The nurse threaded the probe up inside the speculum, pushing it deep into Emily's gaping vagina. Emily felt a jolt as the instrument bottomed out at the far end of her tunnel, and she winced.

"Sorry," the nurse said. "That's your cervix. I didn't mean to poke it." She withdrew the probe, wiggled it slightly, and pushed again. This time Emily felt another small cramp, and then a sudden pressure. A few more inches of probe disappeared inside her.

"There we go," said the nurse. She gave the stick a twist and pulled it slowly out.

"Looks like a successful implantation," the nurse said as she inspected the tip. "Whenever you're ready, you can hop down and get dressed."

Emily dressed and followed the nurse back into the front room of the clinic. Penny was sitting on a chair, swinging her slender legs nervously.

"How was it?" Penny whispered.

Emily mouthed back, "Not bad." The nurse showed her to the door. "The good news is, you're excused from chores today. Go back to the bunk and get some rest."


Stephanie was waiting at the top of the bunkhouse stairs. Her shiny red face beamed. "Well?" she exclaimed. "Did she induce you?"

Emily nodded and said, "Yeah."

"Yaaaaayyy!" Stephanie cheered. "I'm so proud of you," she said. "You're going to be the most amazing milker!" She put her hand on Emily's shoulder. "How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Kinda tired," Emily said. "And my belly's a little sore. I've never really had anything up me before, except, uh ... Adam." Emily blushed and both girls giggled.

Emily sat down, unsnapped her shorts, and rubbed her stomach. She tried to look at herself, but the view was obstructed by her jiggling breast.

"Damn tits," Emily said. "I guess they aren't all good."

"Just wait till they plump up with milk," Stephanie said. "I haven't seen my toes in months!" Both girls laughed again.

"Well, lay down and get some rest," Stephanie said. Emily changed into pajamas, laid back and pulled the quilt up to her shoulders. Soon she was fast asleep, and she didn't hear Stephanie set a small trash can down by the edge of the bed as she left.

Emily awoke several hours later. It was hot and stuffy in the bunkhouse. As her mind swam back to consciousness, she heard a funny noise. She blinked and heard it again. Someone was coughing and gagging.

"Hey ... Penny?" Emily said, her eyes still closed. There was a pause, and another cough. Finally Penny's answered, her voice quiet and weak. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" Emily asked.

Another pause. "I'm sick..." she said. Emily opened her eyes. Her cousin was leaning over the far edge of her bed. Emily sat up, and as she did a wave of nausea washed over her.

"Whoa," Emily said. She realized how warm the room was, and started to feel sweaty and ill. "I don't feel well either."

Emily slumped back in the bed. The room spun circles around her. "Oh god," she moaned, and she leaned over and reached for the trash can.

Two miserable hours later, Emily and Penny lay motionless and semi-conscious in their beds. They heard footsteps on the stairs, and Stephanie burst in. In a chipper voice she exclaimed, "Hey you guys, it's almost noon!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.