Teasing Tom - Cover

Teasing Tom

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2014 by LiteroCat

Erotic Sex Story: Shy neighbor drops by and I help him watch my wife expose herself in our yard. Handled carefully, she exposes herself, gives head and hand jobs to us and promises more fun.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Sue went to the back yard to catch some hot California sun and read. Still uncomfortable, she claimed, about risking getting caught nude by neighbors, she HAD to wear something even in the insufferable heat. Her tiny bikini always felt too tight and left deep and painful weal marks even as it demanded frequent adjustments to sustain her 'modesty.' Instead, she chose a small, light weight, white crop-top with ragged edges so the bottom of her small tits were visible at all times. She wore her very short cut off jeans that were chopped well above her exposed, white pockets.

I noticed that when she was reading on the lounger with her feet flat on it, knees up and apart, the tiny jean's gusset rolled up and visited her inner pink vaginal canyon. As often as I'd hollered in and licked it, I still loved looking at her exquisite vulva, especially outdoors with even the slightest possibility of being caught. I sighed as she teased me and I watched her labia appear, then hide then reappear with very little sexy-leg movement or just reaching for her icy beer. She also had a sweaty pitcher of iced tea nearby. I thought I heard the doorbell and wordlessly, reluctantly, went to answer. Was she smirking?

Our supposedly shy neighbor Tom had stopped by to invite us to use his pool. I let Tom in and brought him to Sue for some fun. He was too distracted by her to renew his offer as Sue greeted him on her back, legs apart. She now had her beer in one hand and the dewy pitcher of tea balanced on her chest, 'unaware' that her seam was deep in her pussy and one lip was fully exposed.

Tom noticed, looked at me in surprise and I shrugged. As he stared at her open gash, I whispered, "I am not allowed to comment on her clothes or how they fit or how much they expose. She gets very angry if I do and we don't talk or screw for two weeks, so enjoy the view. With a little luck, you'll see all of her pussy soon and see just how beautiful it really is. I don't want to share the view of her hot box or perfect nipples, but she loves to expose herself, if she can deny it. Here's a tip for you, or us actually, once she 'knows' she is exposed, she rarely covers up. She prefers to use the excuse 'You've already seen it all, so what the hell... ' and will strip off completely and stay that way to prove how carefree she is.

"Yes, see how her tits keep peeking out with every little movement? She's playing with you. Don't be obvious, but let her catch you peeking and she'll get more blatant. When you like, feel free to comment cleverly on her pretty pussy etc., and you can then even 'help' her adjust her clothes."

We sat opposite her and chatted about nothing for a while as we watched the pitcher leak its wetness across and saturate her small top. Slowly, the wet area expanded across her chest until one nipple was visible thru the cooling, soaked top. Of course, she didn't notice, yet she shifted the pitcher onto the other tit to cool and soak it. Both nipples hardened conspicuously as she enjoyed the slight chill and complete exposure.

She watched our eyes jump between her tall nipples and her open groin and smiled coyly. If she didn't notice it before, now she couldn't help staring at his groin, then mine, as we adjusted our confined, swelling cocks. It was her turn to see, yet say nothing. Her stare caused both cocks to throb and strain.

Without hiding his boner, Tom daringly stood and strutted the three steps to my exposed wife. "Did -I- do that?" she coyly teased while pointing directly at the approaching cock. He pried his fingers under it and pushed it up toward her as an offering. He stepped to her hip level and she pushed the bedewed pitcher firmly against his bulge, thoroughly soaking and outlining it. First contact is an obvious proof of her ruttiness. This WAS going somewhere. As she rubbed the cold pitcher across his swollen cock she asked, "Does this help cool you off, BIG guy?"

He grunted, "NO! I actually came over to help you adjust these." He lifted her crop top and exposed both tiny tits and perfect nipples to us, then flapped the fabric to 'cool' her off. She coyly watched her tits appear and disappear. As he also slid her top higher, she kept pressing the wet tool harder against the bold cock before her. "And THIS... " he pointed at her groin then looked at me to see if he still had my approval. I smiled and he slid to her shorts then pushed a knee farther open, "is driving me crazy! The way you teased then exposed one lip was exquisite torture. Yes, I saw you partially hide it then, spread your hot legs; the tiny, twisted seam, HERE, moved aside then dove into your swelling pussy."

His hand slid under her seam and boldly caressed and stroked her bare, shaven vulva. He pulled the seam away then to one side, then pressed it into her swollen sex. As he spoke, he extracted her jean seam then his fingers turned and pulled her lips apart. With no panty to interfere, he stroked her bared, wet, left, outer and inner lips. My cock leapt to full attention as I watched him push two fingers deep into her willing cunt then slowly pull out, saturated in her slippery sauce. He tasted my wife's pussy from his fingers.

He unfastened, unzipped and spread the top of her shorts as she stared, open mouth and gasped. He pulled her seam down two inches and aside to completely expose her denuded, steamy snatch. She lifted her ass to allow her shorts to ease a bit lower. I grabbed and lifted my cock as I walked to her right side. She put her beer on the ground and rubbed my hidden cock. I was content to leave one tiny, pretty tit and hard, perfect nipple exposed to Tom as we toyed with her.

Before Tom could pull her shorts completely off, she unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. He froze, then gasped when she reached into his boxers and softly encircled his hidden cock. His knees buckled and she pushed his shorts and under shorts to his ankles. When his eight inch, thickly veined, fat cock leapt at her, she involuntarily gasped. She squeezed it hard and slid his foreskin back to reveal his small, purple helm. While slowly jerking his "beautiful cock," her words, she looked at me, licked her lips and smiled her approval.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.