It All Started With Hello - Cover

It All Started With Hello

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Chapter 4: A Little Bit of DIY

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Little Bit of DIY - A chance meeting between two residents of a block of retirement flats turns into a sexy love affair

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

When I returned with the drinks five minutes later, I was about to push the door open when I heard soft moans coming from the bedroom. Carefully putting the drinks down on the hall table, I slowly eased the door open, taking care to not make any noise. Hazel was lying on the bed, her eyes closed, gently tugging at her nipples and I could see her thighs flexing as she aroused herself. My erection had diminished during the time I was in the kitchen but it was rapidly becoming rejuvenated as I stood and watched the sexy scenario before me.

I could see the muscles in Hazel's thighs spasming as the clenched together, stimulating her pussy. Her moans grew louder as she tugged, twisted and pinched the sensitive buds. Her head was rolling from side to side as she ran her tongue over her luscious lips. I watched, getting more excited as she parted her legs and one hand left the nipple it had been working on began a slow journey down over her tummy. As it reached the light covering of pubic hair on her mound, I heard her gasp. It was then that I realised that I couldn't see it's eventual resting place and cursed silently.

She spent several minutes teasing the soft downy hair and dipping her finger into the top of her slit, all the while the sound of her moans increasing. Her hand moved lower and her hips rose sharply up from the bed and I cursed again. I knew she'd found her clit but I couldn't see. I was still naked so there wouldn't be any noise from clothing, so I decided to take the chance and move further into the room.

Hardly daring to breathe, I took a small step forwards, stopping to make sure she hadn't heard me. For several seconds, I stood motionless as her hand became more agitated between her thighs and her mouth opened and her breathing became more erratic. Once I was sure she hadn't heard me I moved further into the room until I had a better view of her finger moving up and down through the soft, moist petals of her pussy lips. I could see that it was already coated with a thin, glistening sheen of her sweet love honey. Now it was my turn to run my tongue over my own lips as I remembered the taste of that sweet nectar. I struggled to hold back my own groans, I didn't want to disturb in her self pleasure or the pleasure it was giving me.

I was gently stroking my hand up and down my throbbing shaft as Hazel's legs slowly opened wider and she slid the tip of one finger into the wetness of her love tunnel. She gasped again as she slid the finger deeper into herself and began to slowly work it in and out. I could see that her thumb was pressed against her little hooded soldier and was moving in tiny circular movements. I was close to coming myself and had to halt my own pleasure, I knew that if I came she would definitely hear me.

I moving further round the foot of the bed, and now had a perfect view as she added second finger to first and increased the speed of them. Her moans were now so loud that I was sure I'd have heard them from the kitchen but Hazel was so far gone in her self pleasure that she didn't seem to notice or care. Her hips were now rising and falling in time with the movement off her fingers, her breathing was a series of short, sharp gasps, punctuated by tiny whimpering sound and I knew she was close to coming.

Suddenly her back rose sharply from the bed and her whole body went rigid then began to tremble as her orgasm coursed through her. For well over two minutes, I watched as she writhed around on the bed, her hips rising and falling violently until her orgasm slowly faded. As she lay there, a satisfied smile on her face, she moved her hand from between her thighs and moved it back up her body. From my position I could see that it was soaked in her juices and again the memory of the taste of her flashed into my mind.

Without opening her eyes, she ran the tips of her fingers over her lips, moaning softly before slipping into her mouth. The volume of her moans increased as I watched her suck her heavenly nectar from them. I returned my own hand to my aching shaft and stroked my fingers up and down it eliciting a low moan to escape my lips. I couldn't help it.

The sound made Hazel aware of my presence and she opened her eyes. For a second, she looked embarrassed but when she saw my fist wrapped around my erection, she smiled. "Just getting it nice and wet for you Mike," she said, "bring that lovely cock here. I have just the place for it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.