It All Started With Hello - Cover

It All Started With Hello

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Chapter 3: From the Phone to the Bedroom

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: From the Phone to the Bedroom - A chance meeting between two residents of a block of retirement flats turns into a sexy love affair

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I was rock hard all that afternoon, waiting for Hazel to get back. I would never have believed that, at my age any woman could have kept me in an almost permanent state of arousal, but Hazel wasn't just any woman, she was special, very special.

I saw her get back at five thirty when she pulled her car into her parking space and watched as she took her bags out of the boot and disappeared into the block. I was tempted to call her, but, she'd said she'd ring me so I took a shower and waited for her call. I made sure I looked and smelled good, again dousing myself in my favourite cologne. I was really looking forward to tonight, making love to Hazel was one thing but fucking her on my own turf and in my own bed was something else. I'd made spag bol so all I had to do was heat it up when she did come down so I didn't have to worry about the food.

She called at around seven thirty and said she'd be down in fifteen minutes adding that she'd bought me a present. I told her she shouldn't have bothered, but she just laughed and said I hadn't seen it yet. At seven forty five prompt my door bell rang and I went to let her in. I was a little surprised that she was empty handed as she'd said she'd bought me a present but I didn't say anything. I showed her into the lounge, where I'd already set the table. The meal wasn't anything special, but the table was. I'd set it with a floral centre piece with a candle at the centre, my best cutlery and crockery and a nice bottle of wine in the cooler.

As I showed her into the lounge, I saw her eyes light up. "Oh very nice Mike," she said, "very intimate." "A beautiful setting for a beautiful lady," I replied, bringing a blush to her face. When I'd opened the door, I'd noticed that she was wearing a coat, which I thought was strange as she'd only come down a single flight of stairs and it was a warm evening. When I slipped it off her shoulders though I saw the reason. She was wearing a short black skirt but it wasn't the skirt the coat was meant to hide, it was the top and my eyes must have come out on stalks when I saw it. It was black but completely see through, the sort of thing I'd only ever seen on glamour models. It was so sheer that I could clearly see the black lace bra she was wearing under it, and the amazing cleavage it created.

"Do you like it Mike?" she asked. "It's just for you, I bought it especially for you." So this was the present she'd bought me. "Like it," I said, "it's fantastic Hazel. You look amazing." "The bra's new as well, that's part of your present too and there's more for later. Just the sight of her gorgeous breasts in their black lace cups had my manhood straining inside my slacks and I didn't try to hide it from her. "Mmm, it looks you really do like it Mike," she laughed.

I knew I had to break this up before dinner was spoiled so I suggested we eat and went into the kitchen to plate the spag bol up. When I got back, Hazel was already seated and I got a glimpse of what I guessed was the other part of my present. The skirt had ridden up and the lacy tops of her stockings. Hazel must have been psychic, stockings and suspenders are one of my major turn ons, guaranteed to get me good and hard, if me getting any harder at that point in time was possible, my manhood was almost bursting through my zip. I put the plate down infront of her and sat down opposite her obscuring my view of her stocking clad thighs, allowing my erection a little relief.

We sat and ate and chatted and Hazel filled me in one her life back in Telford. She told me she'd been married but had split with her husband about twenty years ago. She said she had four kids, all grown up and living in the Telford area. She also told me that after her divorce, she'd joined an adult contact site which meant she had a steady supply of men friends and loved the variety. Now I understood where her sexual prowess came from.

Once the meal was over and the table cleared, we sat on the couch in the lounge and chatted a little more but we both knew that talking wasn't what we wanted so I took her by the hand and led her down the hallway to the bedroom. I'd taken as much care in there as I had with the table. There was soft music coming from the stereo system and the only illumination was from the scented candles I'd placed around the room. She turned to me, as I closed the door behind us, reached up and put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you Mike," she said, "that was a lovely meal and I love what you've done in here." "Just for you Hazel," I laughed, mimicking her earlier remark. "Well it's lovely Mike but I hope you've got something else that's just for me." As she spoke she made no secret of the fact that she was staring at the bulge in my slacks. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me. "Oh yes Hazel, I've definitely got something else that's especially for you." Hazel smiled and took a step backwards. "Plenty of time for that later Mike," she said, "but first, I want you to see the rest of your present."

She pushed me back onto the bed and started to strip off, unbuttoning and removing the top. I'd already seen the bra but without the top, as thin as it was, it looked even better and the soft orbs nestled inside it looked amazing. Next she turned her back to me and moved her hands to her waist and ran her fingers around the waistband of the skirt before slowly unzipping it and pushing it down over her hips. As she bent over to push it completely down I was treated to the sight of her gorgeous ass cheeks, covered in a thin layer of the same see through material the top was made of. When she turned back to face me, I nearly blew my load there and then. The side panels of the panties were see through but, running down the centre was a panel of opaque lace that hid the treasure under it. I liked this, although I'd seen and explored what it hid, I loved the hint of mystery it gave her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.