Abby's Breasts - Cover

Abby's Breasts

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Chapter 4: Filling Up

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Filling Up - I found Abby in a dive bar, in a grimy port on an alien world. She works as a waitress, offering her breast milk to anyone who's got the cash. Abby's breasts aren't large, but they're always swollen with creamy goodness even though she's never been pregnant. This is the story of how a young farm girl discovered her fetish and talent for lactation and turned it into a career. Contains breast expansion, f/piglet, futa & general kink.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

It was the middle of the afternoon and there I was, feet up on a table in the Wellspring Tavern. I had unloaded my cargo that morning, but my return shipment wasn't ready so I had 24 hours to cool my heels.

I ordered a beer and asked about Abby. One of the other girls told me it was her day off.

Oh well, I thought. I don't need to see her every time I come to this godforsaken planet.

For the next 45 minutes, I sipped my beer and stared at the other barmaids' tits and as they passed. Too big. Too saggy. Nipples too dark. None of them compared to her.

I was staring at a poster on the wall and trying to think of anywhere else to go, when I heard Abby's voice behind me.

"Hey, you!" she said. "When did you get back in town?"

I spun around slowly, trying not to show my excitement. "This morning," I said. "Bastards at the refinery lost my order, so I'm stuck here until tomorrow night."

She made a mock pouty face. "That sucks," she said. "But now you have time to see the sights!"

I laughed. "Believe me, I tried," I said. "There isn't enough fun in this town to fill a shot glass. What are you doing here, anyway? They said it was your day off."

"I just came to pick up some things," she said, showing me the plastic bag in her hand.

"Big plans tonight?" I asked.

She frowned. "Yeah," she said. "Eating takeout and watching bad TV on my couch."

"Sounds like fun," I said. I screwed up my courage, then continued. "Hey, do you want to get a drink or something later?"

"You mean, other than milk?" she said with a laugh.

"Sure," I said. "It'd be nice to have a conversation without your nipple in my mouth for a change."

She frowned.

"I'm sorry," I said. "You probably don't date guys from work."

"No, no," she said. "I'd love to. Tell you what, let me go home and clean up a little. Meet me at Club Helios in a couple hours?"

I nodded. Abby wrote down an address on a piece of paper and handed it to me. She picked up her bag and flounced out of the bar, waving to me as she left.

Goddamn, she's beautiful, I thought.

Club Helios was a typical piece-of-shit dance club with neon trim, loud music, and overpriced drinks. I saw Abby sitting in a corner booth. She waved me over. She had on a pair of dark jeans and a green tank top. Even though it was less revealing than what she wore at the bar, seeing her in her civilian clothes made me excited.

I ordered a beer and she ordered some kind of pink cocktail with a little swizzle stick. The drinks came and Abby took a sip. "Mmm!" she said. "It's sweet."

We made small talk for a bit. I told her a little about myself, since I already knew plenty about her. Gradually our talk returned to her, and specifically, her breasts.

"We don't have to talk about this," I said.

She laughed. "No, it's okay," she said. "My boobs are basically the only interesting thing about me. And besides, telling you all this stuff gets me hot." She ran a hand slowly down her flat stomach.

"Well then," I said, "Go right ahead."


Abby and Kendra were sitting at the table one Saturday morning. Abby's aunt and uncle were in town for the day, and they had the house to themselves.

"So your aunt and uncle don't know?" Kendra said. "They haven't noticed your boobs getting bigger?"

"No, they don't care what I do," Abby said. "But I caught my uncle staring at my nipples."

Kendra glanced over at Abby. Through her thin white shirt, Abby's pink nipples were clearly visible. "I don't blame him," she said. "Your nips are so big, and your headlights are always on!"

Kendra lifted a backpack onto the table. She pulled out a piece of paper and turned it sideways so they both could read. The paper was titled, "Operation Grow Abby's Boobs".

"Okay, three things," Kendra said. "Number one: soy milk."

Abby frowned. "Soy milk?"

"Yes," Kendra said. "It's got lots of hormones in it, it'll make your boobies grow. Second: oatmeal. It's got vitamins and stuff to increase your milk supply."

Abby nodded. She hadn't eaten oatmeal since she was a little girl.

"Third, and most important," Kendra said. "You have to drain your boobs four times a day. The more you drain, the more milk your body will make."

"Four times a day!" Abby said. "How am I going to do that?"

Kendra opened the bag. "With this," she said. She placed a set of plastic bottles, each with an attached cup, on the table.

"What is that?" Abby said.

"It's a breast pump, dummy!" Kendra said. "I stole it from my mom's closet. She won't miss it now that my brother is too old to breastfeed."

"It looks like what we use on the goats," Abby said. She picked it up and examined it, picturing the little plastic cup engulfing her breasts. Under her shirt, her nipples perked up a little more.

"You have to get up early and milk your titties before school," Kendra said. "Then you'll feed the boys at lunch. Then pump again at the end of the day."

"At school?" Abby said."How?"

"I don't know," Kendra said. "Say you have to pee or something."

"Every day, at the same time?" Abby said.

Kendra laughed. "You'll just have to get creative," she said. "And then Lester can suck you at night, that makes four."

Abby pulled up her shirt and rubbed her fingers in circles around her pink areolas. The thought of making her breasts larger was making her wet. She held the breast pump to her nipple and fumbled with it.

Kendra held out her hand. "Here, let me show you," she said. She reached under her shirt and undid her bra. She lifted up her shirt and her large, soft boobs tumbled out.

Kendra's breasts were beautifully round and plush, with small nipples and big pale areolas. Abby stared at her friend, feeling a mix of jealousy and arousal. She wolf-whistled at Kendra and said, "Look at you, Tits McGee!"

"Stop!", Kendra said, blushing. She picked up the pump and slid it over her large breasts. She pushed her nipples into the cups. "You put it on your boobies like this," she said, "and then you squeeze the levers."

There was a slight hissing noise and Kendra's nipples elongated as they were drawn into the cups. "Ow!" she said. "It sucks really hard."

Abby imagined her own mouth around Kendra's nipple and felt her pussy getting damp. "You're pretty good at that," she said.

Kendra smiled. "Well, I might have tried it out once or twice," she said. She pumped her breasts a few more times, and then removed the cups. Her nipples looked slightly enlarged and puffy and her areolas were crinkled with arousal. She rubbed her nips with her fingers, then picked up her bra and eased it back on.

Abby stared at Kendra absentmindedly, her face flushed.

"You okay?" Kendra asked her.

"Yeah," Abby said. "It's just a lot to take in. Thanks for the list, and the pump. I'll give it a try and see you at school on Monday," she said. They hugged goodbye and Kendra left. Abby ran to the curtains and watched Kendra's scooter drive away down the country road.

"I couldn't get Kendra's beautiful breasts out of my mind," Abby said. "As soon as she was gone, I ran up to my room, slid my shorts down around my ankles, and started rubbing my pussy."

Abby rubbed her breasts, imagining they were Kendra's enormous jugs. She pinched her nipples and milk squirted her in the nose. She diddled her clit until she came and collapsed on the bed in a sweaty heap.


Across the table from me, Abby wore a goofy grin. She had her legs clenched together under the table and a hand between her thighs. She glanced at her empty drink and said, "Hey, why don't we go back to my place?"

I paid our tab and we walked out into the polluted night air. A little while later, we were back at her place, a tiny apartment over one of the sex clubs. Outside the window, a neon sign blinked "LIVE GIRLS - ALIEN SEX."

Abby poured us some drinks and we sat down on her sofa.

"I'm going to get a little more comfortable," she said. "Hope you don't mind." She unbuttoned her tight jeans and slid them off, revealing her smooth, slender legs and a pair of cotton panties clinging to her little round ass.

"That's better," she said, and continued her story.


The next time they went shopping, Abby made her aunt buy a gallon of soy milk and a huge can of oatmeal.

"I'm trying to eat healthier," she said.

"I don't know why, honey, you look fine," her aunt replied.

"I know," Abby said, "I just don't want to lose my figure." She snuck a box of oatmeal cookies into the cart while her aunt wasn't looking.

The next morning Abby got up at 5:30 to try out the breast pump. She flipped up her shirt and attached the cups to her breasts like Kendra had shown her. Inside the plastic cups, Abby's breasts felt heavy and swollen.

Abby pulled the levers and the pump made a soft hiss. She felt the pump draw her nipples inside. It felt like someone was pinching them really hard, but a jolt of pleasure ran down her spine to her pussy.

She pumped a few more times until she felt the familiar tingling in her nipples. Twin jets of milk spurted out and collected in the bottles attached to each pump.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.