Abby's Breasts - Cover

Abby's Breasts

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Chapter 3: Letdown

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Letdown - I found Abby in a dive bar, in a grimy port on an alien world. She works as a waitress, offering her breast milk to anyone who's got the cash. Abby's breasts aren't large, but they're always swollen with creamy goodness even though she's never been pregnant. This is the story of how a young farm girl discovered her fetish and talent for lactation and turned it into a career. Contains breast expansion, f/piglet, futa & general kink.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

It was a few weeks before I made it back to Mira again. My shipment took forever to unload and it was late when I got to the Wellspring. I sat down in my usual corner and looked around the room.

And there she was: Abby, with her copper hair and her eyes like blue jewels. She looked beautiful, but she was busy grinding on some ugly guy's lap. Her fat little titty was stuffed in his mouth, his stubbly cheeks tickling her perfect white skin

I caught her eye and she threw me a little shrug, then returned to baby-talking the mechanic under her hips.

A waitress walked up to my table. It was the dark-skinned girl, Nana.

"What can I get you, honey?" she said.

I was barely paying attention. "Uh, just a beer," I said.

She followed my gaze across the room and looked over her shoulder.

"Some other guy got your milkmaid, huh?" she said. "I'll take your mind off her." She ran a hand through my hair, and then squeezed her cock through her skirt

"You want a little of my milk?" she said. "It's very rich and filling." I looked at down at her crotch and the throbbing rod tenting out her skirt.

"I'm just aching to give a little milk," she said.

I shook my head. "Sorry, some other time," I said.

She frowned. "One beer, comin' up," she said.

I nursed my beer and waited for Abby to finish. The fat bastard slapped her ass as slid off his lap, wiped her perfect titties, and tucked them away. She disappeared into the back. A minute later, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I didn't even have to look up to know it was Abby. I could smell her perfume, mixed with a hint of sweat. Her scent was intoxicating.

"Hey, there's my boobie biographer," she said. She sat down in the chair next to me and set a mug of beer on the table. "I was wondering when you'd be back."

"Hey yourself," I said. "How's business?"

"Steady," she said, cupping and jiggling her breasts. "Are you going to want a drink tonight?"

I stared at her creamy cleavage and licked my lips. "How could I resist?" I said.

She picked up her beer and brought it to her lips. She chugged down a third of it and then let out a petite little belch.

"Sorry," she said, giggling. "I need to make sure I'm nice and full for you." She unlaced her shirt and lifted her plump tits out.

"So where were we?" she said, pressing a nipple to my lips.

"You were young, milky, and starting school," I said with a smile.

"Right," she said.


School was starting again for the year, and Abby was worried about what to do.

"Once my milk came in," she said, "There was no stopping it. Lester suckled me every night but by noon my boobies were full again."

Abby was out working on the farm, and her breasts felt full and sore. She had to duck into an empty cow stall, pull up her shirt, and let Lester drain her tits. The little pig suckled greedily, slurping and nipping at her.

"Ow, Lester, not so rough!" Abby yelped. The bigger Lester got, the harder he was on her poor swollen nipples.

The day before school started, Abby was out feeding the pigs with Kendra. Kendra was a girl in Abby's class who lived a few miles down the road. She was a thick girl with curvy hips and thighs, and a set of big soft breasts. She had blonde hair that she wore in a ponytail and a sunburned face full of freckles.

"I was a little jealous of Kendra," Abby said, "She wore these low-cut shirts and got lots of attention from the farmhands and the guys at school."

Abby and Kendra were mixing and hauling buckets of slops for the pigs. Abby had been working since that morning and Lester wasn't with her. Her breasts were filling with milk and starting to feel very sore.

"They really hurt," Abby said. "Even though they were just little, in my mind they felt like big water balloons ready to burst."

Without warning, Abby's milk let down and started to squirt on its own.

"I looked down and saw two big wet spots on my shirt," she said. "I dropped the bucket of slops, told Kendra I was feeling sick, and ran home."

Up in her room, Abby tore off her soaked shirt and bra. She woked up Lester, who was sleeping on the bed, and put him on her nipple.

"He started sucking my tits," Abby said. "It felt good like it always did, so I rubbed myself off, but I was almost in tears wondering what I was going to do when school started."

"Lester, why did you do this to me?," Abby moaned. "Teenage girls aren't supposed to lactate!" She watched the pig slurping from her swollen nipples, the excess milk running down his chin and staining the blanket.

"Ugh, I feel like such a cow," Abby said.

The next morning came and Abby was filled with dread. She stuffed a bunch of paper towels inside her bra and got on the schoolbus. The front of her shirt looked puffy and lumpy, and the whispers started in the first hour of school.

"Look at Abby, stuffing her bra," the girls tittered. "Who does she think she's fooling, she has no boobs!"

Lunch came and went and Abby was starting to feel desperate again. Her sore breasts were overdue to be milked. Inside her bra, the rough paper towels scraped against her swollen nipples. Abby was sitting in class when she felt an itching, burning sensation in her boobs.

"My milk started leaking out!" she said. "I could feel the paper towels getting heavy and wet. Big wet circles appeared on my shirt."

Blushing furiously, Abby clapped her arm over her chest and held the other one up, waving it furiously. Her teacher stopped. "Yes, Abby?" she said.

"Mrs. Simmons," Abby said quietly. "Can I be excused? I don't feel well."

The teacher looked at her for a moment. Abby's cheeks burned red with embarrassment. "Yes, go," Mrs Simmons said.

"I got up and ran out of the room," Abby said. "I felt everyone staring at me, at the wet spots over my nipples. I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in a stall."

Abby was sitting on the toilet, crying and trying to milk herself with her fingers. It wasn't working well, only tiny squirts of milk were coming from her nipples, and her tits ached.

"Since Lester wasn't there to suckle me, I tried to reach them with my mouth," she said. "But my titties weren't big enough and all I got was a sore neck."

Abby heard a knock on the stall.

"What do you want?" she said angrily.

"It's Kendra," came the reply. "Are you okay?"

Abby paused for a minute, then said, "Yes."

"Are you sick?" Kendra said. "You left class in a hurry."

"No," Abby said. "I mean yes, kind of."

"What's up with you lately?" Kendra said? "You ran off yesterday and left me to feed the pigs by myself."

"It's hard to explain," Abby said, sniffling.

"Open the door," Kendra said softly. "Let me help you."

Abby paused for a minute, then unlocked the stall.

"So that's how Kendra found me," Abby said. "Topless, crying, with milk dripping from my nipples."

"Oh my god!" Kendra said. Abby started crying even harder.

"No, shh, shh!" Kendra said. She wiped a tear from Abby's cheek. "Is that ... milk?" she said.

Abby nodded sadly.

Kendra put a hand on Abby's flat tummy. "You don't look pregnant," she said. "Did you have a baby over the summer?"

"No," Abby said.

"Well then how did you..." Kendra replied.

Abby started sniffling again. "it's really ... it's hard to..." and then it all came pouring out. "I have this pig Lester and he was orphaned and he started sucking my boobies at night and it felt good so I let him keep doing it, but then my nipples swelled up and my boobs started to grow and then one day I started lactating!"

By the end of her speech, Abby was crying all over again.

Kendra stared at Abby for a long time. Then, quietly, she said, "Wow. That's really weird."

"Oh god, I'm a freak!" Abby cried, and started sobbing again.

"Shhh, shh, shh!" Kendra said.

"You ... can't ... tell anyone!" Abby choked out between sobs.

"I won't, Kendra said. She took a piece of toilet paper and wiped Abby's tears away. "Listen, you have to get back to class. The period's almost over."

Abby sniffled. "I can't go back! I'm leaking milk everywhere!"

Kendra looked down at Abby's little cone-shaped titties. They looked swollen, with little blue veins visible through the pale skin. "They look really full," she said.

"They hurt!" Abby said softly.

"Well then we have to get the milk out of you," Kendra said.

"I've been trying!" Abby whined. "At home, Lester nurses me, but my boobies are too small, I can't reach."

Kendra looked at one nipple, then the other. "Well," she said, "Maybe I can nurse you."

Abby looked at her friend, shocked. "What?" she cried, instinctively covering up her boobies with one hand.

"I can help you get the milk out," Kendra said softly.

Abby stared at her for a long moment. "You would do that for me?" she said.

Kendra smiled. "Yeah, I'm your friend," she said. She paused, then continued. "Plus, I think your milky boobies are kind of ... sexy."

Abby blushed furiously and cried, "Kendra!"

"Listen, I need to be honest with you," Kendra said. "I'm not into guys. Look at these big titties," she said, squeezing her soft breasts through her shirt. "Guys are always trying to get into my pants, but I don't let them. Because really I like girls."

Still blushing and covering her chest, Abby said, "Kendra ... you are my friend, but I don't think of you in that way."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.