Abby's Breasts
Chapter 2: First Drops

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Drops - I found Abby in a dive bar, in a grimy port on an alien world. She works as a waitress, offering her breast milk to anyone who's got the cash. Abby's breasts aren't large, but they're always swollen with creamy goodness even though she's never been pregnant. This is the story of how a young farm girl discovered her fetish and talent for lactation and turned it into a career. Contains breast expansion, f/piglet, futa & general kink.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Lactation   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

It was getting to be fall on Mira 6 and it was cold outside, but the Wellspring Tavern was steamy and warm. It was just after 8 on a Tuesday night. The place was busy, but not as busy as the last time I'd been in.

I took a seat in the back corner. The blonde waitress Martha hustled by with a tray of beer, her big titties bouncing.

"Hey, Martha," I called. She turned. I don't think she remembered me.

"Is Abby working tonight?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah, I think so," Martha replied. She dropped off the beers at a table and came back. "Let me see if she's around," she said and disappeared into the back.

I heard her shouting through the back room door. "Hey, Abby! There's someone here for you!"

A moment later, she came out. In the couple of weeks since I'd been gone, I forgot how beautiful she was. Her brown hair gleamed in the dim light and her sapphire eyes sparked. She surveyed the room, searching for whoever might be looking for her.

I waved and caught her eye. She flashed me a smile and hurried over. I couldn't help but notice the way her little titties bounced in her bodice, or the stain just over her nipple.

"Oh god," she said. "Perfect timing!" She pushed back my chair and jumped into my lap.

She was already untying the laces on her tight shirt. "You want milk, right?"

I nodded yes, and a look of visible relief crossed her face.

"What?" I said.

She pulled down her shirt and gingerly lifted her breasts out. They looked bigger and more swollen than they had before. Blue veins pressed against her skin and a fat droplet of milk hung from her right nipple.

"It's been a slow night," she said. "I'm engorged."

"Engorged, you say?" I said, teasingly. I stared hard at her full, quivering breasts. "On second thought, maybe I'll just have a beer."

"Oh god, no!" she said, smacking me lightly in the chest. "You have to suck me or I'm going to spurt milk everywhere! I was just on my way to the back to squirt some down the sink."

"Well we can't have that," I said. I held my tongue out and gently licked the drop of milk from her nipple.

"I believe I was promised a story," I said, looking up at her.

Her expression was desperate. "Okay, okay," she said. "But suck this titty!" She pulled my chin roughly forward onto her swollen nipple.

"Mmmm!" she moaned as her milk erupted into my mouth. It was just as sweet as I remembered, warm and light and full of her aroma. I leaned backward, pulling her onto me, and sucked her nipple hard. My cheeks caved in as I drew in mouthful after mouthful of her milk.

I could feel her other breast dripping onto my shoulder, so I lifted my head and switched sides. Abby gasped with pleasure as I drained her overfull tit.

I paused and looked up at her, her nipple still half in my mouth. "So?" I said, "How did you learn to lactate?"

"I didn't learn it, exactly. It just kind of happened," she said. She thought for a second, and then began her story: "It started when I was a teenager. I had this little pet pig named Lester..."


Abby grew up on a farm about two hours from the city. Her parents died in an accident when she was very young, and she lived with her aunt and uncle. They were both busy people, and they never appreciated having a little girl dumped on them, so she didn't see them much. Most of the time they just left her with one of the farmhands.

One morning, teenaged Abby was up early, following a farmhand named Charlie around.

"I had a major wide-on for Charlie," Abby said. "I used to follow him everywhere. He was a lot older than me and he probably didn't know why this young girl would be standing there, watching him muck out the pig pens."

So Charlie and Abby went into the barn one day, and found one of the pigs keeled over dead. It was an older pig that had been sick, and they found it flopped over, stone-cold, with half a dozen piglets frantically trying to suckle one last meal.

Charlie and another guy hauled the pig out to the back of the barn so they could clean and butcher it. Charlie came back and started rounding up the piglets.

"What are you going to do with them?" Abby said. They were six weeks old, about the size of puppies, and very cute.

"We'll take 'em out back and butcher them," Charlie said. "They won't survive without their mama."

"Oh no!" Abby cried. "You can't do that, they're just babies."

"Look, that's just how it goes around here. Your uncle doesn't want you raising a litter of pigs in your room," Charlie said.

Abby cried and pleaded, and in the end Charlie let her keep one pig. She picked the smallest one, a little pink kidney bean of a thing, and named it Lester.

Abby took Lester everywhere. It was the summer so she wasn't in school. The pig followed her around the farm and slept in her bed at night, snuggled up next to her like a kitten. The second or third night, Abby was dreaming about a boy kissing her and playing with her breasts. She woke up and felt a strange warmth on her chest.

"Back then I hardly had any titties at all," Abby said. "Just two poky little nipples sticking out from a very flat chest. I guess Lester missed his mother, because he was laying next to me with his snout pressed to my chest, sucking my nipple through my shirt."

Abby was at the age where her nipples got hard for no reason sometimes. Lester must have felt her little nipple perk up and thought, "Oh, there's some milk for me!"

"I didn't know what to do," she said. "It felt wrong to have this little pig sucking my tit, so I pushed him away and fell back asleep."

When Abby woke up next, Lester was sucking on her again. It hurt a little, but it made her feel strange and tingly so she let him continue. It seemed to make the little orphan pig happy. After a while, her nipple started to feel sore so she moved him over to her other side and let him suck on that one.

Lester suckled Abby through her shirt every night for a couple of weeks. After a while she noticed two things. First, she saw that her nipples were getting bigger. They seemed fatter and longer than they had ever been before. Her areolas were also growing, getting bumpier and turning darker.

"My boobies were always sore," she said, "But that wasn't surprising since they were constantly being sucked."

Second, Abby realized that every time Lester suckled her nipple, her pussy got wet.

"I felt kind of sick about that," she said. "Here I was playing mommy to this little orphaned pig, but his mouth on my nipple was making me horny."

Sometimes Lester's sucking hurt Abby, but most of the time he'd squeeze hard on her teat and she would feel a jolt from her nipple, down her spine and all the way to her tight little pussy. It was like somebody had touched her with a live wire, and it made her sweat.

"One night, I got an idea," Abby said. "I put Lester in bed and I locked the door behind us. I got down under the covers, took off my tank top and threw it aside. I was so excited that there was already a wet spot on my panties."

Lester cuddled up to Abby like he always did. He turned in a little circle and rested his head on Abby's chest. He must have been surprised by the fact that there was no shirt there, but he put his head on Abby's sensitive little titty, rooted around until he found the nipple, and started to suck.

"It was about the most amazing thing I'd ever felt," Abby said. "I touched myself sometimes, but no one else had ever touched my naked skin. Instantly, both of my nipples got hard and the skin around them crinkled. Every suck was like someone touching a feather to my clit."

Abby spread her legs and jammed a hand down her cotton panties. She was so wet, every movement of her finger made a "shlick, shlick" noise.

She diddled herself until she was spasming and bucking and she had to put a pillow over her face to keep from moaning out load. With the pig sucking her bare nipple, Abby exploded in the biggest orgasm of her young life.

Lester had no idea what was going on, he was just happy to suckle.


Less and less milk was coming from Abby's breast. I stopped sucking and she leaned her other bloated tit into my mouth.

"I'm going to have to charge you extra for draining both," she said. "Is that okay?"

My mouth was already full of her tit so I gave her the thumbs-up sign. Abby laughed, her blue eyes flashing.


"So every night after dinner," she continued, "I would lock myself in my room, take off my shirt, put Lester on my nipple and let him suck me while I frigged myself silly."

The bigger Lester got, the harder he was able to suck, and Abby's nipples kept getting bigger. They stuck out under her shirt like little pencil erasers even when they weren't hard. Her whole breasts were starting to look swollen. The areolas were getting puffy and her flat tits were blooming into perky little anthills.

"I wasn't gaining weight anywhere else," Abby said. "It was just my tits that were growing. I couldn't go bra-less anymore. My tiny boobies actually jiggled when I walked. They started to feel kind of sore and heavy, so I got some lotion and started rubbing them. And then one night, it happened."

It was a few days before school started. Abby had been following Charlie around, Lester trotting along behind her. She was leaning over a fence when she noticed Charlie looking at her. She had on a halter top, and when she looked down she saw that for the first time in her life, she had cleavage.

Charlie knew he was caught. He wasn't embarrassed, he just gave her a wink as if to say, "Hey, nice tits."

Abby immediately blushed. She made some excuse about having chores to do, grabbed Lester and ran home. She told her aunt she wasn't feeling well and went straight up to her room.

"I had my shirt off in a flash," she said. "But when Lester latched on and started to suckle, something felt different. My boobies felt hot and tight, and I could feel this sort of pressure behind the nipples. I spread my legs and started sliding my fingers up and down my slit, picturing Charlie in his plaid work shirt and torn jeans."

Abby paused for a minute, reminiscing. She mashed her crotch against my stomach, gave it a little grind, and then continued.

"All of the sudden, I felt this tingling, burning sensation in my nipples," she said. "Lester made a noise he'd never made before, a 'slurp-slurp' sound. I looked over at my other tit and drops of white liquid were dripping from my nipple."

Abby pulled Lester off her and sat up in shock. "Oh my god," she cried. "I'm giving milk!"

Fat white beads of milk were collecting on her nipples, running down her little breasts and dripping onto the blanket below. She pinched a nipple between two fingers and squeezed. "Ahh!" she cried as her milk sprayed across the bed.

Lester, who was finally getting what he had wanted all along, started grunting and jumping on Abby's chest, trying to reach her nipple.

"No, Lester!" Abby shouted. "You can't! Look what you did to me!", but Lester pawed at her insistently His little hooves left red scratches down her flat belly. He gave a sad little squeal and suddenly Abby's milk let down again. It sprayed out and some droplets hit him on the nose. He lapped it up eagerly.

Abby groaned. "Well, my boobs are really sore," she said to Lester. "You can suckle, but just tonight. I'm going back to school in a few days and I can't be leaking milk all over the place."

She laid back and Lester scrambled up and nursed for all he was worth. The sensation was even better than before. The knowledge that she was actually feeding Lester from her little body made Abby incredibly horny. With every slurp a wave of heat and pleasure ran down her spine.

"Pretty soon I was juicing like crazy," Abby said. "My panties were completely soaked. I slipped three fingers into my pussy and came again and again. Every time I did, my milk sprayed out."

Lester sucked Abby's breast until it was empty, then switched sides and drained that one too. She laid back on the bed, empty, exhausted, and satisfied, and thought about what to do next.


Back in the Wellspring, I finished draining Abby's other breast. I removed my lips from her nipple and let out a little belch.

"Sorry," I said quietly, but Abby giggled.

"Smells like my milk," she said.

She flagged down another barmaid and asked for a mug of beer. "Helps build my supply back up," she explained.

I handed her my card and she scanned it. She sat on my lap a little longer, sipping her beer and looking over my shoulder pensively.

"So that's how you became a little teenage milk cow," I said.

"Well, that's only the beginning," Abby replied. "Next time I'll tell you about what happened when I went back to school."

She looked me in the eyes and started scooching off my lap.

"Thanks, this was fun," she said. Before she got off my lap, she flipped up her skirt and gave me a little peek of her panties. There was a conspicuous wet patch right over the crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.