The Couriers: A Moveable Feast
Chapter 5: The Honeypot

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Honeypot - The couriers come to the rescue on a remote colony affected by famine. They raid the storeroom and look for ways to inflate their bodies with food and milk. Contains pregnancy, oviposition, lactation, breastfeeding, and futa.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Shemale   Science Fiction   Space   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   Pregnancy   Flatulence   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

Charlotte followed a blonde nurse named Annie to the hospital wing, staring at her perky ass the entire way. She was acutely aware of the pressure inside her belly and the tight, achy feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Annie led her to a semi-outdoor area tucked under the eaves of the building. A screened porch allowed fresh air and sunlight in, but there were many holes in the metal mesh.

"We brought the sickest people out there," Annie said. "The Captain thought the fresh air would do them good."

Charlotte nodded. "What's wrong with them?" she asked.

"Silica fever, mostly," Annie sighed. "They get it from working the mines. Ordinarily their bodies would fight it off, but food supplies have been so low. Everyone was on half rations, then quarter rations, and two days ago we finally ran out of everything"

"That's horrible," Charlotte said. "But it's not contagious?"

Annie shook her head no.

They approached the first occupied cot. Lying on it was a scrawny young boy with brown hair and sunken eyes. He looked half-dead.

"This is Jason," Annie said. "He's been here about a week. We've been able to give him a little water, but he hasn't eaten anything since he came."

Charlotte leaned down and stroked the boy's hair. "He looks so small," she said. "How old is he?"

Annie consulted a chart. "Eighteen. Unfortunately it's been hard on the children out here. They aren't growing like they should." Jason looked fifteen or sixteen at most.

"Poor thing," Charlotte said, and put her hand to his forehead. As she moved it away, a film of sticky honey stayed behind.

"Let me feed you," she said. She unhooked her skirt and let it fall off her waist. Her swollen penis lay trapped between her thin panties and the swell of her belly. She pulled her panties down and let her tool swing free. It snapped forward and stuck straight out from her bloated midsection.

Annie gasped. Sanders had told her about Charlotte's "feeding equipment" but she had never seen a girl with a cock and she didn't know what to expect. She stared at the gleaming, honey-dripping rod, a little too long.

"Hey sailor, my eyes are up here," Charlotte said with a laugh.

Annie blushed, and despite her embarrassment she felt her panties moisten.

Charlotte stepped forward to within a few inches of Jason's still form. His shallow breathing was the only sign of life coming from the boy. She bent down awkwardly, her big belly bumping into the boy's face. As it did, she saw his eyes flutter. His nostrils flared as if he were sniffing her.

"That's right sweetie," Charlotte said softly to the ailing boy. "Mama's here to feed you. My belly's full of nutritious honey to make you all better."

The boy's mouth, pressed to her belly, opened slightly.

"Oh my god," Annie cried. "He's responding!" The boy tilted his head and attempted to lick the sheen of honey from her abdomen, but his lips and tongue were very weak.

Charlotte grasped here abundantly full belly in both hands and pushed it forward, trying to help the boy. He licked her clumsily and then his head fell back in exhaustion.

"Oh honey," Charlotte said. "You'll never get enough honey that way. Come on down lower."

She angled the boy's head down on the cot and took half a step forward, so her cockhead was positioned at his lips. The boy tasted the sweet honey dribbling from her slit and opened his lips slightly, letting the tip of her cock pass into his mouth.

Annie leaned down so her head was inches from the boy's mouth and the she-cock about to penetrate its soft cheeks. She breathed hard, her mind fogging over with lust.

"Okay, gonna push it in a little," Charlotte said. She inched her hips forward, pressing herself into Jason until her cock was deep inside his slack mouth.

"I'm going to feed you my honey now, baby," she said. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Charlotte ran her hands across her replete belly, feeling the load inside her swirling and shifting. She ran two fingers in a circle around her breasts, feeling the nipples fluff up under her shirt. When she was sufficiently aroused, she reached around her ovoid belly and put a hand between her legs. She grasped the base of her swollen girl-cock and began to pump.

"Ahh! Ohhhh!" Charlotte cried. She felt it surge up the shaft and explode from her. She shuddered and moaned, overcome with the pleasure of release.

After a few seconds she realized Annie was shouting at her. "That's enough!" she cried. "You're choking him!"

Charlotte jerked her spurting cock out of the boy's mouth. The boy was sputtering and coughing.

"I'm sorry!" Charlotte said. "I didn't think it would come out so hard. I'm kind of backed up."

Annie looked at the spurting rod. "It's okay," she said. "But you're wasting it." Charlotte's cock was still expelling sticky ropes of honey, shooting and pausing in time with her heartbeat.

"Shit, shit, shit," Charlotte said. "We can't waste all this honey. There are too many sick people."

Annie paused for a moment and then lunged forward, engulfing Charlotte's penis in her wet mouth. She formed a loose seal with her lips and stared up at Charlotte passively, four inches of cock between her lips...

"What are you doing?" Charlotte said.

"Mmrolecting rr honey," said Annie, her mouth too full of girl-cock to speak intelligibly. Charlotte was still spurting inside her mouth and Annie's cheeks began to puff out from size of the sticky load.

"Oh, shit," Charlotte moaned. She bore down the muscles at the base of her cock, trying to pinch off the flow. The honey continued to dribble out, spurting more slowly now. She motioned and Charlotte passed her an empty cup sitting on a table beside Jason's cot.

Annie spat the honey into the cup. "You have to stop cumming!" she said.

"I can't," Charlotte said. "Well, I mean, I haven't really cum yet."

Annie went wide-eyed. "Really?" she groaned.

Charlotte nodded. "Maybe if you suck me until I have a real orgasm, it'll stop."

Annie's eyes flared angrily. "I hope so," she said. She ran her tongue up the underside of Charlotte's spurting shaft, teasing the bell-shaped head. With one hand, Annie undid the button two buttons of her nurse's uniform and slid a hand inside her panties. Charlotte heard a faint "shlick shlick" noise as Annie frigged her very wet pussy.

Charlotte felt her arousal growing. The rush of honey coming from her slit increased. Annie tongued her erection skilfully, slurping and licking until Charlotte couldn't hold back.

"Annie, I'm cumming!" she cried. Annie looked up in surprise as a blast of honey rocketed into the back of her throat. She coughed, swallowed a large amount of honey, and choked, coughing even more.

"Sorry, sorry!" said Charlotte. She paused, then said, "Hey! I'm not squirting anymore."

Annie looked at Charlotte's cock. It was still erect, but no longer iron-hard and throbbing. Honey and Annie's saliva coated the top six inches. She sighed, both with relief and because she hadn't cum yet herself.

"Look," Annie said. "I'm happy to help, but you owe me one. You're not leaving here until you bury that fat thing inside my pussy." She paused and looked at the row of sick people still moaning and writhing on their cots. "After we help them, of course."

Charlotte's freckled face broke into a grin. "As it just so happens," she told Annie. "I have kind of a thing for nurses. I'd be happy to sneak into a supply closet with you later."

Annie giggled and re-buttoned her uniform. She motioned to Jason. "Now, about him," she said. "Can we try again, with less gusto?"

Charlotte put her finger on Jason's chin and opened his mouth again. She gingerly slid her erection between his lips and bore down slightly. A trickle of honey began to flow from her tip.

"It's like peeing!" she giggled.

Annie frowned, but Charlotte's goofy grin and girlish pigtails were so cute, she couldn't help but laugh. Jason began to gulp down the honey flowing into his mouth, first weakly and then with more strength. Within a few minutes he was actively suckling her, like a baby nursing it's mother.

Charlotte looked down at him, feeling suddenly maternal. "That's right baby, suck me," she said. "Drink my honey."

Jason sucked her for a few more minutes, then leaned back in his cot with a sigh and a groan. His mouth came off her cock with a "pop" and a trickle of honey dribbled from the corner of his mouth.

"Look at him," Charlotte said. "Resting comfortably." And he was, his scrawny belly slightly rounded after his first meal in a week.

Charlotte leaned over to Annie and whispered, "He's going to need some new pants."

Annie looked down. "Ooh," she said. "He really did enjoy that." Jason's boxer shorts were tented out, with a small wet patch in the middle. Both girls giggled.

They moved on to a young girl next. She looked to be about 16, although given the general malnutrition it was hard to tell. She had long blonde hair which was tangled and sweat-matted, and wore only a bra and a pair of underwear.

"This is Darla," Annie said. The girl looked comatose and on the verge of death. Charlotte could see ribs protruding from her sides.

"How long has she been here?" Charlotte asked.

"Almost a month," Annie said. She took a cloth and wiped some grime from the girl's passive face.

"Darla?" Charlotte cooed. "I'm Charlotte. I'm here to feed you." She bent low and brought her cock to the girl's lips. There was no response.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.