The Couriers: A Moveable Feast
Chapter 4: Mandy Gets Milked

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Mandy Gets Milked - The couriers come to the rescue on a remote colony affected by famine. They raid the storeroom and look for ways to inflate their bodies with food and milk. Contains pregnancy, oviposition, lactation, breastfeeding, and futa.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Shemale   Science Fiction   Space   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   Pregnancy   Flatulence   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

The transport finally crested the hill and they saw a high fence. Sanders pulled up to a gate. He leaned out and yelled to the guard. "Open it up, we've got supplies for the colony!"

The guard's eyes goggled at the sight of the three women in the back of the transport. Mandy with her titanic milk-filled breasts squeezed into a thin spandex top, wet patches over the nipples; Charlotte, with her yellow skin and bulging belly, the tip of her massive cock poking out from her skirt; and Daisy, naked from the chest down, hunched over in the back seat, huffing and puffing and squeezing an egg from her bloated vaginal lips.

The gate swung open and they hurried into the colony. Sanders drove them to a large door in a kind of loading bay. A group of men and women were standing there waiting for them.

"Oh my god!" someone yelled at the sight of the hugely bloated girl, squatting over a bin in the back seat squirting eggs from her pussy.

Daisy looked up and smiled weakly. "Hi everyone," she said. "I brought dinner!"

Captain Christianson jumped out of the transported and started addressing people: "Okay, settle down people. They're here to help. You and you, take these into the staff kitchen and make sure they're comfortable. You, you and you, go to the stores and bring pans, towels, and water. Get all the stoves going, we're going to have a big meal tonight!"

Everyone ran off to get to work, except for one young girl. She had long brown hair and wore a T-shirt and tight jeans. "Oh, Erica, there you are," Christianson said. "Go down to the farm and get the goat milkers!"

Erica looked at him quizzically. He pointed his thumb at Mandy, who waved. Her arm bumped into her large breasts, making them jiggle.

"Oh ... oh!" Erica said. "Okay, be back soon!" She broke off into a run.

Two women helped Daisy out of the jeep and helped her waddle into the kitchens. Two men picked up the bin of eggs and carried it carefully behind them.

"What are these?" said one of the men.

Daisy said over her shoulder, "They're Reticulan scorpion eggs. Hope you like them, because I am so full of them."

The women helped Daisy hop onto a low table. Her fat belly churned and grumbled. "Ooh," she moaned. "More eggs are coming out. Hurry, put something under me!"

Daisy turned around, leaning her ass over the table. She pulled her cheeks apart with both hands and grunted. "Mmph! Hnngh!" Her anus winked open and a string of massive eggs plopped out, one at a time. They fell into the bin put there just in time by one of the wide-eyed men.

"Are you going to be okay?" one of the women asked her.

"Hmm?" Daisy said, still grunting and pushing. "Hnnngh! Yeah! I'm fine. All in a day's work," she said, as she shit another egg.

As the men and women stared, Daisy reached a hand under her stretched belly and started to fondle her clit. "Hope you don't mind," she said. "This calms me down and keeps my mind off the birthing."

Another egg crested inside Daisy's vagina. She let it linger at her pussy lips for a second while she flicked her engorged bean, and then let it fall into the bin. One of the women glanced at the other, her nipples hard with arousal.

Several minutes later, Mandy followed the young girl into the storeroom. She was a young, pretty girl with long hair and a slender body. She had small breasts, Mandy noticed, but a nice curvy ass.

"What's your name?" Mandy called to the girl.

"Erica," she said back, turning.

"It's nice to meet you, Erica," said Mandy. The girl turned and smiled nervously at her.

"I have the milker set up over here," Erica said. She showed Mandy a low table on which she had spread a blanket. Next to the table was a large pump, connected to a metal milk can on one end and two milkers on the other. Each milker was a plastic tube with a rubber cup on the end and a thin rubber condom inside, connected to a long hose.

Mandy took off her shoes and stood beside the table. "Help me up?" she said to Erica.

Erica took Mandy's hand and helped her hop up, making her large breasts wobble.

"So what's it like here?" Mandy asked.

Erica looked at her for a second. "It's kind of hard, she said. We're pretty far from the main transport lanes. I haven't been back to earth for two years."

"Oh, wow," Mandy said. "That is isolated."

"It hasn't been easy lately," Erica continued. "We had these big dust storms and our crops died. Then people started getting sick." She paused for a moment. "My boyfriend is sick. He's been in the hospital for a week. I'm afraid he might..." Her lip trembled and suddenly Erica burst into tears.

"Shh! It's okay," Mandy said, pressing the crying teenage girl to her enormous bosom.

"It's just ... if anything happens ... he's the only thing keeping me sane here," Erica sobbed. She pressed her wet face into Mandy's cleavage.

"I'm sorry, I'm making a mess on you," Erica said. She sniffled and starighted up. "I'm sorry."

Mandy looked at the girl with a kind expression on her face. "It's okay," she said softly. "We brought medicine and food. We're here to help."

Erica stopped sniffling and looked at Mandy's huge chest. "Are we really going to ... to drink your milk?"

"Well I hope so," Mandy said. "Because I'm running out of room in these things! I'd hate to have to dump it along the side of the road." Erica laughed and wiped her eyes.

"Come on," Mandy said. "Let's get this milk out so people can eat." She maneuvered her arm around her inflated bosoms and unzipped her top. As the zipper lowered, her heavy breasts spilled out, wobbling and sloshing. They spilled down her chest and rested on her knees.

"Oh my god, they're so big!" Erica exclaimed. She stared at them, looked up and saw Mandy looking at her, and blushed.

Mandy picked up a milker. "Can you help me put this on?" she asked. "My arms only reach so far."

Erica giggled. "Sure," she said. "But I have to put some stuff on them first. So you don't get sore."

"Trust me hon, I'm already going to be sore," said Mandy, "But thank you." She lifted one of her wobbling jugs in both hands and presented it to the embarrassed girl. Erica picked up a tube and squirted some clear gel onto her hand. She slathered it on the nipple and began to rub it around.

"Ooh, it's cold!" Mandy said. Her nipple began to get hard. As Erica massaged the lube into her chest, her nipple swelled up to the size of a thumb. Erica did the other one, then stepped back to inspect her work.

She stared, mouth open, at Mandy's massive breasts, the puffed-out pink areolas and the long sucklable nipples covered in lube.

Mandy giggled and said, "See something you like?"

Erica blushed again, her face going deep red. "I'm sorry!" she said nervously. "You're so sexy..."

She shook her head and slid a milker onto each lubed-up nipple. Mandy grabbed the plastic handles and leaned forward, letting her breasts rest on the table.

"Okay, I'm going to turn it on now," Erica said.

Mandy nodded. She flipped the switch and the milkers jerked to life. They made a gentle "suck-suck-suck" noise.

Mandy moaned. "Oww, Erica honey?" she said. "It's sucking really hard!"

Erica's mind was elsewhere. "Oh, sorry!" she said, and turned the dial down on the milker.

"That feels better," Mandy purred. Her face tensed up and suddenly they heard a loud "Spurt!" coming from the milkers.

"The milk's coming out!" Mandy exclaimed. Erica watched as fat ropes of milk spurted from Mandy's nipples into each tube. They traveled down the length of the hose and into the waiting jug.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.