The Couriers: A Moveable Feast - Cover

The Couriers: A Moveable Feast

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Chapter 3: Daisy Lays an Egg

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Daisy Lays an Egg - The couriers come to the rescue on a remote colony affected by famine. They raid the storeroom and look for ways to inflate their bodies with food and milk. Contains pregnancy, oviposition, lactation, breastfeeding, and futa.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Shemale   Science Fiction   Space   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   Pregnancy   Flatulence   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

The couriers' ship touched down near the colony on Leonis 2. They gathered up their things and walked into the cargo bay. When the bay door opened, two men in uniforms were waiting for them on the other side. One was grey-haired, with a severe military haircut. The other was the bald man they recognized from the video messages

The bald man greeted them as they stepped into daylight: "Hello ladies, I'm Captain Christianson. It's nice to meet..."

He trailed off, confused by what he saw. In front of him were two pregnant women, one with shiny yellow skin and the other wearing a diaper, and a third with the worst case of gigantomastia he'd ever seen. Her humongous breasts hung nearly to her waist.

There was a short awkward silence, then Mandy stepped forward. "Hi Captain, I'm Mandy, senior courier of the Amphora 3," she said She extended her hand to Christianson, but her breasts were so large she had trouble reaching.

"Nice to meet you, Mandy," said Christianson, regaining some composure. He regarded the girl, taking in her pink hair and her pale face with its delicate features, thin lips, and small square chin. She wore a pink spandex spacesuit top that hugged her breasts, pushing them together to the greatest extent physically possible. Each mammary was the size and shape of a pregnant belly. Even the erect nipples resembled the navel of a woman ready to pop. The spandex top could barely contain her and ended far above her waist, revealing a tight little belly. A pair of khaki shorts rode low on her wide hips.Mandy motioned to her right and left and introduced the other girls. "This is Daisy," she said, "and this is Charlotte."

Christianson looked at the girl on Mandy's left. She was short and babyfaced, her rosy cheeks padded with fat, with light brown hair in a little-girl bob. Her nose and eyes looked slightly too large for her face, making her look younger still. She wore no shirt, only a black sports bra. Immediately below was an enormous round bulb of a belly. Although the lower half of her belly was covered by an adult diaper, Christianson could see that its surface was not smooth, but dimpled by round, baseball-sized objects underneath the skin. She stood with her legs clasped tightly together, one hand behind her back, and she had a pained look on her face.

"Hello Daisy," Christianson said, and put out his hand. Daisy winced. She leaned forward gingerly and gave him the barest touch of a handshake, then stood ramrod straight again. A loud grumbling sound came from her belly and she clutched the back of her diaper with both hands. She fidgeted for a second and the spasm passed.

"Miss, are you all right?" Christianson asked.

"Yes, I'm okay," she said in a squeaky voice. "Just really, really full."

He looked embarrassed for a second, then turned to Charlotte. She stood with her hands on her hips, a smile on her face. "Nice to meet you Captain," she said as she shook his hand.

Christianson noted that Charlotte's hand was sticky. He shook it, and as he did he studied her briefly. Blonde, almost-white hair in two long pigtails framing a wide-eyed, heart-shaped face covered in freckles. A white t-shirt was tied into a knot just below her tiny breasts. Her skin had a yellow tinge and he wondered if she had jaundice. She was also pregnant, her massive egg-shaped stomach protruding between her narrow hips. Underneath was a pleated skirt, which bulged at one side in an odd way.

Christianson began to have second thoughts. "Ladies, I know you came all this way," he said. "But this may have been a mistake."

"What do you mean?" Charlotte cried, her voice raising in protest.

Christianson looked at the grey-haired man next to him. The man stood dumbstruck by the spectacle. "It's just that, I don't see how you ladies can possible help us, given your conditions..."

Mandy laughed. "We don't have any condition!" she said.

Christianson looked at her, his eyes full of surprise. "Ma'am ... Mandy," he said. "Your friends are pregnant and sick. You yourself appear to have ... well..." He gestured at her giant mammaries.

"These?" Mandy said. She unzipped her top and hauled out one enormous tit. "No, you don't understand. These are for you!"

Christianson's eyes went wide. He stared hard at the pale bloated flesh, the puffy areola and the enormous nipple. A bulge began to form in his trousers. "I ... I..." he stammered.

Mandy's eyes crinkled with laughter again. "No, silly," she said, glancing down. "Although I'm flattered, I'm sure. My breasts are full of milk, for the colony. I made myself lactate so we could feed your people."

Christianson sputtered. "What? Why?"

Charlotte answered, "Like she said, we got your distress call and we wanted to help."

"We thought you were bringing us food rations," Christianson said.

"Sorry," Mandy said. "We don't have any. But we're couriers, and we were in the area, so we improvised."

"So these two aren't pregnant?" he said, gesturing to Daisy and Mandy.

"Not at all," Mandy said. "They're full of food. Daisy's womb and ass are full of Reticulan scorpion eggs."

Christianson wrinkled his nose. "You put eggs in her ass?"

Mandy looked hurt. "It was the only way she could hold enough for everyone," she said. "Look at Daisy's belly, Captain. She's as big as a house! This is her first time carrying so much, and she did it to help your people."

Daisy was shifting from foot to foot, clenching her asscheeks togther. She pleaded with Christianson in her little-girl voice. "Captain, please, please take these eggs! I've been carrying them for hours and I need to shit them out so bad! They're stretching my belly and cunny and my booty-hole so bad. Please take them, before I explode!"

Christianson stared at stared at Daisy. The load inside her massive, her swollen middle pressing outward on all sides. He turned to his adjutant. "What do you think, Sanders?"

Sanders shifted, trying to conceal his painfully erect cock. "Well, I guess we could ... wash them," he said.

"What about you?" Christianson said to Charlotte. "What do you have for us?"

Instead of answering, Charlotte ran a finger across her engorged belly. She walked up to Christianson and stuck her finger in his mouth.

He tasted it gingerly. "Honey?"

Charlotte beamed. "Yeah, I'm full of it! I stuffed myself with royal jelly. It's perfect for the sick people who can't get out of bed."

"Well, that explains the yellow skin," Christianson said. "But how are we supposed to feed them?"

Charlotte's eyes gleamed. "I brought special equipment!" she said. Christianson's eyes went wide as she slid a hand under her skirt and extracted her cock. It was fully erect, ten inches long and bright pink. The veins running up the shaft throbbed visibly.

"Oh my god!" Christianson exclaimed. "You have a ... a dick!"

"Yep!" said Charlotte.

"God, it's so hard," Sanders said quietly. He was overcome with lust and as he stared at the massive girl-schlong he realized that he hasn't eaten in over 24 hours. Christianson and Mandy turned to look at him.

Charlotte simply nodded. "Ever since my belly swelled with honey, it hasn't gone down. I guess it's like the world's worst pee boner!" She paused for a second, then said, "But look what it can do!"

Charlotte grasped the base of her cock and gave it a few pumps. She moaned softly as a jet of honey shot from the tip. It flew through the air and landed on Sanders's cheek.

"Whoops!" she cried. "Hair trigger!" Sanders shivered as the hot liquid spattered his skin.

Christianson handed Sanders a handkerchief to wipe his face. Sanders held the cloth against his skin and stole a lick of honey before he handed it back.

Sanders said, "Sir, I know this is strange, but what choice to we have? There might not be another ship this way for days."

Christianson looked torn. He looked at the three girls, their smiles and bodies full of kindness for him and his people. "All right," he said. "Let's get back to the colony."

They piled into an open-topped transport, Christianson and Sanders in the front, Charlotte and Mandy in the middle, and Daisy facing backwards on the rear seat, her legs dangling over the cargo area. The transport pulled away from the ship and started up the hill towards the colony.

The landscape they passed was desolate. There was little to see except red dirt, mining craters, and the occasional piece of heavy machinery. The road was really more of a rough track, and it was a bumpy ride.

Mandy and Christianson made small talk. The other girls were all tired and said nothing, except an occasional "Oof!" when they hit a big pothole. Charlotte was almost asleep when she heard Daisy wince in the back seat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.