The Couriers: A Moveable Feast - Cover

The Couriers: A Moveable Feast

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Chapter 2: Milk and Honey

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Milk and Honey - The couriers come to the rescue on a remote colony affected by famine. They raid the storeroom and look for ways to inflate their bodies with food and milk. Contains pregnancy, oviposition, lactation, breastfeeding, and futa.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Shemale   Science Fiction   Space   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   Pregnancy   Flatulence   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

Mandy pulled a canister down from the shelf. The side had a picture of a swollen breast, a smiling baby, an a man licking his lips. It read "NutriLac: Complete Nutrition for Young and Old".

"Here we go!" said Mandy.

Daisy, resting on the cot in her diaper and rubbing her expanding tummy, raised her head. "What's that?" she said.

"It's NutriLac. It's a breastfeeding supplement." She read the side of the can: "NutriLac's patented hormone formula will swell any breast, large or small, with milk instantly."

"Can I see it?" Daisy asked.

Mandy handed her the jar. Daisy read the warning label on the side. "Warning: Do not exceed 20 mL per feeding. Overconsumption may cause uncontrolled breast growth and excessive lactation."

She looked at Mandy, and then at Mandy's plump breasts. "So I guess you're going to take more than that?"

"Well," Mandy said. "I have to make sure there's enough milk for everyone. There's 200 people down there, so... 200, 400 ... uh..." she paused. "Oh hell, I'll just drink the whole thing."

"Is that safe?" Daisy asked, but Mandy already had the top off and was chugging the pale liquid.

"I don't know about safe," Charlotte said, "But it's going to be amazing."

Mandy pulled off her shirt and unhitched her bra, letting her white breasts bounce free. They already looked pregnant, perfectly round and globular. Each was capped with a fat pink areola and a small hard nipple.

Daisy stared at Mandy's jugs, admiring the blue veins visible underneath her translucent skin. She momentarily forgot about the eggs incubating in her belly and drooled a little.

"Just wait," said Mandy. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

Daisy heard a sound like rice cereal crackling in milk. Mandy massaged her spherical tits, digging her fingers deep into the soft flesh. Her nipples hardened even more. They seemed to be growing. Her areolas puffed up and turned a brighter shade of pink.

Mandy looked down and saw a vein pulsating on the surface of her breast. "Wow, this is happening really fast," she said. "Charlotte, babe, get me some lotion, would you? I don't want to have stretch marks."

Charlotte ran to the crew quarters, her ass cheeks wobbling in her spandex shorts as she jogged.

By the she returned, Mandy's breasts had doubled in size. They were still perfectly round, but each one was almost the size of a bowling ball. Mandy was on her hands and knees on the cot. She looked like she was doing a some kind of yoga. Daisy stood beside her, rubbing her puffed-out belly and chewing her lip.

Charlotte squirted a big dollop of lotion on her hand and passed the bottle to Daisy, who did likewise.

They began to smear the lotion on Mandy's rapidly-expanding bosoms. Charlotte started at the top of the breast and rubbed downward towards the fat rubbery nipple. As she pressed her fingertips into tit-flesh she felt it bubbling and vibrating from within. Deep inside, milk glands were springing to life, filling and stretching Mandy's tits with wonderful heavy nectar.

Daisy was enthusiastically pawing Mandy's other breast. She squeezed and hefted it, pressing several fingers at a time into the yielding flesh. She ran her fingers around Mandy's puffed-out areola, each as wide as a saucer.

Mandy moaned. "I can feel them engorging," she said. "So heavy and full. So much milk inside me."

Charlotte grasped Mandy's expanded nipple between her thumb and index finger and began to pull down, softly but firmly.

Mandy's knees buckled. "Oh, that feels so good! They're so full and sore. Milk me like a cow."

Mandy shifted her weight onto one arm and reached back between her legs. She slipped a hand inside her panties and rubbed her fingertips into her soaked slit. Her clit seemed to be the size of a pearl and ached with desire. She closed her eyes and flicked her bean until she shuddered to a gentle climax.

Daisy's little voice brought her back to reality. "Hey, Mandy?" she asked, "Where's the milk?"

Mandy's attention returned to the front half of her body. Her breasts were the size of basketballs. She could feel the milk inside, tingling, roiling, ready to spurt out in creamy jets. Charlotte and Daisy were tugging her thumb-sized nipples with all their might, so why wasn't the milk coming?"

"What does the can say?" Mandy asked.

Daisy picked it up and read: "Apply suction to stimulate milk letdown."

"You heard it," Mandy said. "Suckle my titties until they overflow!"

Her tits were so large that each girl could comfortably kneel on the floor and take a nipple in her mouth. The sight of Charlotte's mouth on her breast, her big eyes staring at Mandy and her pigtails bobbling while she sucked, made Mandy's pussy spasm. Charlotte was equally excited, her stiff cock tenting out the front of her spandex shorts.

"Aww, baby," Mandy said. "Are your pants getting a little tight? Take out your cock and let mama see."

"Okay mama," Charlotte said. She pulled her hard-on out the waistband of her shorts. The pink tip reached almost to her perky little gumdrop breasts. Beads of clear girl-cum leaked from the slit.

"Mama's big titties are making me so hard, my sticky stuff's gonna shoot everywhere," Charlotte said. She waggled her cock back and forth sexily as she resumed drawing on Mandy's swollen breast.

Mandy turned her attention to the other breast. Daisy looked up at her, her green eyes fixed on Mandy as she nursed. She looked so plump and hungry. The eggs in her womb were now plum-sized and her chubby tummy looked six months pregnant. Her baby fat rolls had almost disappeared, stretched smooth by the expanding eggs.

"Please feed me, mommy," Daisy said. "My tummy's so hungry." Daisy squeezed her swollen belly with both hands. "Please give me your yummy booby juice."

"I won't let you go hungry, baby girl," Mandy said. "Such a naughty baby, so young and already knocked up with nasty eggs."

"I know mama," Daisy said, "I'm a bad girl. Please feed me, please feed my babies." She clamped her mouth around Mandy's big nipple and sucked very hard.

Mandy felt a surge from deep within her breast. "Oh, it's coming!" she cried. "Suck hard, girls! Drain the milk from my boobies!"

Daisy's mouth filled with warm sweet milk. It shot from Mandy's nipples like a faucet suddenly turned on. She gulped mouthful after mouthful, savoring the taste. Next to her, Charlotte was also suckling. Her long pink erection spasmed and shot a jet of cum onto Mandy's left breast.

"Oh my god," Mandy moaned. "Drink me up, drink my swollen tits." Her breasts continued to expand as the two girls suckled furiously. Charlotte's flat belly began to curve outward, bloated with mother's milk.

Finally, Mandy stopped them. "Okay girls," she said. "Leave some for the people in the colony." Daisy unlatched her mouth from Mandy's nipple. "Sorry mommy, you taste so good."

Charlotte peeked up over Mandy's enormous milk jug and flashed her puppy dog eyes. She stood looking sadly at Mandy, and then noticed the sticky cum.

"Oh, mama, did I do that?" she said. "Let me clean it up for you." She bent over Mandy's trembling tit, stuck out her long tongue and began to lick up her jizz.

Charlotte the Queen Bee

The small screen on the storeroom wall buzzed and a computerized voice said, "New message incoming."

Charlotte turned and said, "Play."

The bald man's ead filled the screen. "Amphora 3, this is Captain Christianson from the Leonis 2 colony. Thank you for your generous offer of help. Some of our people are too sick to stand. I know it's an imposition, but we need liquid food supplements so we can feed them directly in their cots." His expression wavered. "Either way, we're grateful for your help. Please hurry!"

Captain Christianson's face disappeared from the screen.

"Well, we've got plenty of milk!" said Mandy. Her tits were as big as beach balls, but their growth seemed to have slowed.

"We need something else," Charlotte said. "Something liquid, but filling. Something that even sick people can digest easily."

She opened a plastic container and rummaged around inside, then pulled out a plastic jar of honey.

"What about this?" she said.

Daisy was sitting on the floor, rubbing her swollen belly with both hands. The tight surface was dimpled with bulges like small apples. Her navel was stretched flat and looked like it might pop out at any time.

"I like tea with honey when I'm sick," she said. "It warms me up and makes me feel better."

"Right?!" Charlotte exclaimed. "And it's full of vitamins. It's perfect!"

"How will we get it in them?" called Mandy, lying facedown on the cot.

Charlotte grinned. She reached a hand down her pants and fondled her cock, then said "I've got my own honey dipper right here."

"You're worse than a boy with that thing!" Mandy said.

Charlotte waved her off. "I think we've got some royal jelly somewhere," she said.

She opened a cupboard and retrieved a glass jar filled with pale golden gel. Turning to Mandy, she said, "How much should I eat?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.