The Couriers: Animal Husbandry - Cover

The Couriers: Animal Husbandry

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Chapter 2: Side Effects

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Side Effects - Meet Mandy, Charlotte, and Brianna, the crew of the courier ship Amphora 3. The girls are hired to harvest sperm from alien farm animals and carry it to another planet inside their bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Shemale   Science Fiction   Space   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size  

Tom drove the girls back to the ship and thanked them for a lovely afternoon. Brianna barely moved the whole trip back, she was so exhausted.

Mandy shifted uncomfortably in her seat, burdened by Hermes's 14-liter load. Her pale tummy was bloated to resemble a full-term pregnancy. Blue veins were visible across its tight surface. She could feel the trapped sperm and air shifting inside her, making her belly rumble.

She idly fingered her pussy under her panties and felt the smooth, hard mucus plug just inside her inner lips. Tom had told her to be careful playing with herself until after the delivery. The slightly pressurized contents were liable to burst through the plug and spill out if jostled too hard.

Brianna woke up in the middle of the night. The clock by her bunk read 2:30 AM. She started to sit up in bed and then paused, pinned by heavy weight of her belly. She grabbed her massive middle with both hands and massaged it up and down. Something felt different. Where before her belly had been firm but squidgy, now it was hard. She felt bigger and tighter than she had a few hours before. Furthermore, she really had to pee.

Brianna rolled out of bed and ran to the nearest bathroom, her belly bouncing in front of her as she walked. She yanked down her panties, slapped her dimpled ass cheeks down on the bowl and moaned with relief as a jet of yellow piss flooded from her pussy.

A minute later, she wiped, stood, and walked to the ship's small lounge / kitchen, suddenly very hungry.

She approached the food station. "Computer, I want a bowl of olives."

There was a soft whirring, then the computer responded. "Would you like black olives or green olives?"

"I don't care," she said. A panel in the station opened and a small bowl of green olives came out.

Brianna took them to a table and popped them into her mouth one at a time, cooing with pleasure as she swallowed each salty olive.

Brianna was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear Mandy approaching. The pink-haired girl was wearing a long, tightly-stretched T-shirt and nothing else. Her swollen belly jutted out proudly beneath the fabric, which barely covered her ass.

"Oh my god, are those olives?" Mandy said.

"Yeah."

"Gimme some!" Mandy grunted.

Brianna pushed the bowl over and Mandy grabbed a handful. She downed them in three gulps, licking the savory saltiness from her fingers.

"So good," she said. She went to the food station and ordered a second bowl. On the way back to the table, a thought occurred to her.

"Hey," Mandy said. "Do you feel sort of ... knocked up?"

Brianna popped another olive into her mouth and paused. "Mmm. Yeah, kind of."

With their overstuffed bellies, the two girls certainly looked pregnant, but Mandy and Brianna could tell the difference. Both girls had been impregnated before as part of their job, and they knew the signs. The cravings and the urges to pee made sense.

Slowly rising, Brianna walked to a full-length mirror mounted on the wall. She lifted her shirt and examined her nipples. They were hard as rocks and definitely bigger than before. Her areolas had turned a shade darker than their normal light brown. Brianna ran her finger around one nipple.

She ran her hands down her hips and slid her panties down. Her mound was swollen. Her lower lips felt flushed and full of blood. She ran a finger through the short hair above her slit. As she grazed her clit, she felt a jolt of pleasure that made her knees buckle.

"Yeah," Brianna said. "I must be pregnant. Look how swollen my pussy is."

"Mine too," said Mandy, and pulled up her shirt. Underneath a tuft of blonde pubic hair, her pussy lips were bright red, engorged and glistening with juice

"We'd better see the medicomp," Mandy said. "It looks like Zeus and Hermes slipped a couple past the goalie."

A short time later, all three girls were seated on couches in the lounge. The computer screen beeped as a signal came in.

Charlotte pressed the button and a woman's face filled the screen.

"Good evening, couriers," she said. "I'm Doctor Samson with the Agency medical team. I have your test results."

Mandy looked up expectantly. Brianna reclined on the couch, one hand under her shirt tweaking her swollen nipple.

"So tell us doc," said Mandy. "Are we going to be Tarlax mommies?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.