The Couriers: Animal Husbandry - Cover

The Couriers: Animal Husbandry

Copyright© 2014 by Enigma24

Chapter 1: Meet the Couriers

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Meet the Couriers - Meet Mandy, Charlotte, and Brianna, the crew of the courier ship Amphora 3. The girls are hired to harvest sperm from alien farm animals and carry it to another planet inside their bodies.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Shemale   Science Fiction   Space   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Size  

Three women sat around a metal table in a dimly-lit room. Out the window, stars whizzed by as the ship travelled deeper into space. The three looked bored, one reading a magazine, the other two playing cards while a bad sitcom played on a big screen on the wall. The show was interrupted by three sharp buzzes, indicating an incoming message.

Brianna looked up from her magazine. She was a pretty girl with long brown hair, long eyelashes, a small square chin and plump lips. She was sprawled across a couch, propped up on one elbow. Her floral shirt rode up at the bottom, pushed out by the gentle curve of a slightly swollen belly. She looked as if she'd just had a large meal, or was pregnant and just starting to show.She wore no pants, only a pair of purple panties.

One of the girls at the table put down her cards and reached for the button that controlled the screen. Her name was Mandy. She wore a tight white tank top with a skull printed on the front. The shirt canoodled her large pale breasts, blue veins peeking out on either side of her deep cleavage. She shifted in her chair to look at the screen, spreading her legs to reveal that she too was bottomless except for a pink thong that matched her bright pink hair.

Mandy glanced at Charlotte, the smallest of the three. Charlotte wore her blonde hair in pigtails, making her look very young. Tiny cone-shaped tits, freckles, and doe eyes completed the look. Charlotte wore a black tank top and a skirt. As she spun in her chair and bent forward to watch the message, the skirt rode up over her most prominent feature, a round bubble of an ass, revealing a deep crack and a hint of her thong wedged inside.

On the screen, A woman's voice said, "Incoming message from The Agency," and the screen filled with text. "Greetings, couriers. Thank you for accepting assignment number 229361. Briefing follows." The text was replaced with an image of a large barn and a brown, buffalo-like animal.

"Pickup location is planet Epsilon Eridani 3. Coordinates have been sent to your ship's navicomp. You will proceed to the Rolling Hills Agricultural Complex. The animal on your screen is a Tarlax. It is native to Epsilon Eridani 3 and is farmed for its wool. Our client wishes to establish a new Tarlax colony on Pictor 4. They already have several females but adult males are too dangerous to be transported. Your mission is to collect Tarlax sperm and deliver it to Pictor 4. The sperm dies quickly below body temperature, so it will need to be collected and stored inside yourselves."

The girls exchanged glances, but none of them batted an eye. They were human couriers, employed by The Agency to transport valuable cargo inside their own bodies. Every girl who worked as a courier had different reasons, but deep down, they all loved to be filled. Their wombs, their bellies, and even their breasts regularly hosted cargo, living and otherwise. They nurtured their work inside of them, enjoying the fullness and the feeling of giving and sustaining life, and then birthed or expelled it and moved on to the next job.

The screen changed again. "Uterine transport is requested. Two couriers will be needed. Approximate volume is 15 liters per courier. The sperm must be delivered successfully to Pictor 4 within 48 hours of collection. Payment will be 15,000 credits."

"Good money," said Charlotte.

"Not bad at all," replied Mandy. "They only need two of us to carry. I bet I know who will volunteer!"

Both girls looked at Brianna, who was already rubbing the gentle swell of her belly. "What?" Brianna said, with a smirk.

Mandy and Charlotte smiled. Brianna had a definite pregnancy fetish. She loved the glow of a gravid belly and she always jumped at the chance to put her uterus to use. Even when not working, her womb was rarely empty. Before dinner she'd shoved a thick balloon through her cervix and filled it with water.

"I have to stay flexible," was Brianna's excuse, but they knew better. The nanosurgery they'd undergone during orientation allowed every courier to stretch far beyond the capacity of a normal woman. Any of them could gestate a litter of babies or pass a dozen ostrich eggs through her body and out her ass. Brianna stuffed her snatch because she needed to feel her insides stretch and to have a belly to pinch and rub. Her sodden, fragrant panties were testimony to that.

They turned off the screen. Mandy and Charlotte went back to their cards. Brianna stared off into space for another minute and then announced, "If you need me, I'll be in my bunk." She sat up with an audible slosh and went to find her inflating hose.

Down on the Farm

The ship arrived at Epsilon Eridani the next morning. They landed and caught a transport to the farm. At the entrance to Rolling Hills Agricultural Complex, a large sign with a shaggy brown cartoon animal greeted them.

"That must be a Tarlax", said Mandy.

"They look big," said Charlotte. "And heavy. Glad I'm not going to have to that thing grunting on top of me."

"How do you think they'll do it?" said Brianna. "Mate us, I mean?"

"I bet they just lean you over a fence and go to town," said Charlotte, and they all laughed.

An older man named Tom met them at the farm office. He looked nervous and excited to see them.

"Welcome, welcome," he said. "Do you need anything? Water? Something to eat?"

"I'm fine," said Mandy. "Girls?"

Brianna and Charlotte shook their heads.

"I don't eat before I work," said Brianna. She patted her now-flat belly. "When I get done, there won't be much room in here. A big meal just makes me feel queasy."

Tom led them through a fenced-in yard full of shaggy creatures. They stood four feet high and about eight feet long and were solidly built, Their bellowing filled the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.