Discussion Questions
Chapter 8: Discussing the Sex Party; Kate Stays Over

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 8: Discussing the Sex Party; Kate Stays Over - Most Saturday mornings Stacy and Jim pose discussion questions to each other about relationships, sex, family life, and the values they hold. Over time their talks reshape their marriage and family, their relationships with friends and neighbors, and how open they are with others including sexually. Build up, and then parts with much sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Sunday morning, Stacy moved a little gingerly around the kitchen thinking she'd prepare breakfast. I swung into action and had her sit so I could take over. She sat down slowly and carefully. Stacy had even been walking kind of funny when we got home the night before, to relieve the babysitter. I had settled with Melissa while Stacy sort of hid so her slutty façade wouldn't be seen. She made me laugh. She'd been dressed – barely, but she still had cum in her hair, and carried the unmistakable aroma of sex.

The kids liked it when I cooked for some reason, even when all I was doing was scrambled eggs. I happened to add a little grated cheese and a drop or two of vanilla to the eggs, and that gave them a unique taste and consistency that they preferred to Stacy's plain eggs. I also knew how to excel at cinnamon toast.

After the kids had wolfed down the eggs and taken their vitamins so they had more energy that they really didn't need, they disappeared out the door. It was a warm sunny day, but the leaves were changing color as the harbinger of fall.

I turned to Stacy and teased, "Let me see. We had this long discussion about fucking strangers. I believe you said the odds were really low, not quite zero. So, we go to this party, and the first stranger you meet after our little talk you proceed to fuck several times as the night goes on. Wow! I'd hate to see what you're like if you'd said the probability was a little higher and we go out to dinner and are surrounded by strangers."

Stacy threw a light punch at my chest. "Oh, you!" She protested. "Doug was very nice."

"Oh, you liked him. You liked about ten inches of him buried in your pussy," I teased.

Stacy rolled her eyes, but smirked revealing there had been some truth in my supposition.

"Do you know what he does for work?"

"Not really, just what Brenda said. I think it was something about a dot-com business."

"Do you know whether he has a girlfriend or wife back home?"

"No."

"Do you know where back home is precisely?"

"Just what Brenda said; somewhere near Boston, wasn't it?"

"Do you know where he went to school, or even if he went to college?"

"Errr, no. I get your point."

I chuckled, "Stranger going into her pussy; stranger coming out." I loved taunting my wife.

Stacy threw her napkin at me.

I asked, "You going to see him again?"

"No, not interested. He's is one handsome dude and is loaded with testosterone, muscles, and sex appeal, but beyond that I didn't resonate with him like I thought I would. He was a good fuck; not great, only good. I think he trades on his good looks for sex, but has never perfected his skills. He's always gotten any pussy he wanted, so why work any harder for it."

"Hmmm. Never considered it from that angle. So he was mediocre."

"He did a couple of the other women besides me – Tina, Kate, and Lisa. He does have great recovery abilities and long schlong, but beyond that not much in the way of technique."

"Do I have 'technique'?" I suddenly worried about the answer.

"Oh, hell, yes. You're loaded with it. Good grief, at one point or another, you've made every woman in our group pass out from your little fisting A-spot orgasm gambit. You have a way when you're fucking any of us of doubling up so you can suck on our breasts while you continue to pump cock into us. You love to nibble on ears and neck – favorite places for most women. You whisper words of love, affection, desire, and pure lewdness to us. We all love that. You are the hottest lover of any of the men. All the women love you and want to be with you."

I was surprised at her revelation. "Wow! You just took me on a huge ego trip."

Stacy came over and sat down carefully in my lap. "You deserve it, and also remember that it's my job to keep you humble. Tonight, after I hope my pussy has recovered from the debauchery of last night, I would like to fall victim to your charms. Right now, things are a little sore down there, plus I found a few muscles I haven't been using."

I nuzzled Stacy, and kissed her up. I offered to kiss all the sore muscles and especially her sore pussy, but she protested that all the attention to her pussy was just what had made it achy. I'd have to wait until later. I did suggest that she take a soak in the tub for a while. She liked that idea, and went off after eating to execute on my brilliant suggestion.

Later in the afternoon, after a serious bout of bill paying online and then account reconciliation, I made a to-do list of house projects that I wanted to do before the really cold weather set in, and perhaps a foot or two of snow. Making the list took mental effort, and so I didn't think I needed to expend any additional work to actually do the stuff on the list. During the week, I'd marshal the right tools and other gadgets to get things done. Stacy was doing homemaker chores like washes and ironing. She told me the hot bath had helped her a lot. I helped her around the edges as I moved between my own tasks.

About four o'clock, our children were settled in front of our family room TV with Mike and Tina's kids, spellbound watching a Disney film for the four-thousandth time. Other than that, the house was quiet.

Stacy appeared looking casual but sexy. I loved my wife, and regardless of what she wore, I found it appealing. I gave her large smile as she came into my small den. She produced a bottle of wine and two glasses, and sat down in the easy chair beside my desk. I swung around to face her as she poured.

"What a nice thing to do. Thank you. We're drinking early today?"

"It must be five o'clock somewhere," she replied with a laugh. After a pause she said, "Did you like last night?"

I toasted her with my glass and clinked glasses with her. "Very much. You were on a rare roll. You turned me on, particularly with your little gangbang in the middle of the family room – very inspirational. I never realized you were that much of an exhibitionist."

She rubbed her pussy through her shorts. "I'm all better now, and ready to do it all again." She gave me a lascivious grin.

"My office door locks." I glanced at the open door. We could hear the TV sounds a couple of rooms away.

"Better not, especially with the other kids over. I don't want to warp little minds prematurely."

"Anything you would have changed?" she asked as a follow up question.

"My virility and recovery abilities. Mind and spirit are willing to do a lot more, but body limited me to three orgasms, although I gave more than I got."

"You're wonderful. Don't sell yourself short." Stacy rubbed herself again.

"I liked being part of your gangbang, even the mop-up crew, so to speak. You were pretty gross, but in a good way," I teased.

"I loved being gross. I loved being a cum dumpster. I think I found a new profession."

"It'll look good on your resume."

"Great idea. I'll put it right there next to hobbies and other skills." After pause she asked, "Seriously, you didn't mind me fucking all the guys right out in the open."

I chuckled, "You kept me hard for over an hour, and that made Kate very happy. Every time some guy came in your pussy, I had a little mental orgasm of satisfaction because you were having fun. When I looked over after someone had cum all over your face and chest, I got longer and harder. Kate was the beneficiary of that. No, I had no problem. You weren't drunk or drugged out, so I figured you knew what you wanted and were getting it."

"I did, but I always worry that I'll over step some invisible boundary that neither you or I know about, and suddenly you'll get all bent out of shape and become mad at me."

"Won't happen that way, I promise. If I see something I don't like, depending on the severity of it, I'll tell you then or soon after."

Stacy smiled.

She said, "I spent a lot of time at the party with other people. Do you feel that I'm robbing you of attention because I go off with my other lovers, especially when we're having sex?"

"Stacy, we've adopted a new lifestyle. It's one that involves sex with other people whom we care about, or whom we find really interesting – like your new fuck buddy Doug. Even if I hadn't been off with Kate or Tina or someone, I would still be fine about what happened at the party. I knew you were having the time of your life, and I wouldn't take that away from you."

"But the time thing?"

"What we are doing right now makes up for hundreds of hours of parties. We are talking about our lives together. We are sharing our deepest feelings. We don't mince words with each other either, although recently our vocabulary has gotten really sexy and descriptive. This is quality time. It's my primary currency to know that you love me, and I know it's yours too."

Stacy was watching me with her big dark eyes. She was so beautiful.

I went on, "Think of what life would be like if we didn't do this. You'd wonder if I found greater romance with one of the other women. You'd wonder if I was going to run off with Deb or Brenda or someone else. I'd have a fit that I that I had no real voice over your time with Doug – his big cock and his muscles. I'd feel inadequate because you had to have a gangbang to find some sexual satisfaction. You'd wonder if you had crossed some boundary and I was about to dump you for a 'nice' girl. I'd wonder if you were even going to come home with me – ever.

"Instead, we've talked about all that stuff. We each know how we really feel about everybody else, and what our real internal emotions are. You know I have fun at the parties and with the other people, and I do care about them deeply, but I'm not leaving you for any of them. I know you're the same way. You also know, I hope, that if I start having problems they'll get voiced right away. So take my silence about anything as explicit recognition that I have no issues."

Stacy nodded, "Thank you. What you just said means a lot to me. I am operating the same way that you are. I'm enjoying this new life, and I have no problems. I kind of liked looking over and seeing you fucking Kate, and later doing Tina. You are a hot dude. I'm glad you do me too."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.