Discussion Questions - Cover

Discussion Questions

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 5: Getting used to the aftermath

Sex Story: Chapter 5: Getting used to the aftermath - Most Saturday mornings Stacy and Jim pose discussion questions to each other about relationships, sex, family life, and the values they hold. Over time their talks reshape their marriage and family, their relationships with friends and neighbors, and how open they are with others including sexually. Build up, and then parts with much sex.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I got called upon to satisfy Stacy and Deb after a very sexy breakfast. Somehow I completed three servings of Eggs Benedict without scorching pans or serving up raw eggs. As I ate, one or the other would be straddling my lap feeding me with my cock embedded in their hot pussy. Both women kept up a steady stream of just the kind of seductive and erotic dirty talk that I love, so I was harder than steel again.

When we'd all eaten, I led the women to our bedroom, and I continued to eat, only pussy instead of eggs. Somehow I managed to satisfy both women again.

Although it was tight, we got three of us in our shower stall and cleaned up from breakfast fun and the night before.

After that, Deb headed home and I prepared to pick up the kids from their grandparents and do some odd jobs around the house.

Just before I headed out to the garage, Stacy lured me into the kitchen. She set a cup of coffee for me on the table. I knew enough to sit. We were going to have one of our discussions.

Stacy said, "Health check."

In a humorous way, I felt all over my body. "Yep, all the pieces are here and reporting in as happy. Tummy is a little larger than I like, and maybe I'll start to do something about that."

She kissed me and then sat down with her own cup of coffee. "You know what I mean. After last night and I guess the weeks before, are we where we want to be in our relationship? Do either of us need to mend any bridges with the other?"

I leaned in and kissed her. "Stacy, I love you. I want you to be happy. I've been having fun – sexy, erotic, stimulating, orgasmic fun, and I think I've been doing that for some other people including you and your sister. Do I want to keep doing it? Yes. Do I worry about losing you? Sometimes, but I do that less each day because we do what we're doing right now – we talk and pledge our love to each other, and we make love after having made love with others. That last part is important to me. How about you?"

Stacy studied me, and I think she was assessing how honest to be. It wasn't that she was going to lie; the assessment was going to influence her choice of words. She started, "I have to admit that I am in heaven – orgasmic heaven. I love you, and I know you love me, but now I'm also feeling love for ten other people, and I'm feeling their love back. I want to be physical with each of them on a constant basis, and I've returned to feeling that way about you after that kind of passion cooled in our marriage years ago."

I nodded to encourage her to keep talking and also to agree with her 'cooling' statement. We fucked like bunnies almost from when we met to about three or four years after our wedding, and then we got busy with the kids and million other things. She also was saying things that were helping to clarify exactly what I was feeling.

Stacy paused and looked at me some more. "Do you think we're swingers?"

I shrugged. "That's a label that maybe contains a harmful judgment. The men in that group are my friends – my best friends. The women I am in love with, and enjoy the sexual times we have together. They've told me they love me. I don't think swingers do that; they just fuck away an evening once in a while, and then go home. I wish I could take everybody home with me because I care about them so much, and I want to spend time with them. So, no, I don't think we're swingers, but I don't mind using the term as shorthand for all of us. Maybe there's a better noun."

Stacy soaked in my words. "Thank you. I'll think of another term. I like what you said. I feel about the men the way you do about the women – they're my best friends, although I'm physically and romantically attracted to the women too. I take it you don't have any sexual inclination about the men."

I shook my head. "Sorry if that disappoints, but no. I'm not into guys except as good friends who like to play together, sometimes with the same toys." I grinned thinking back to how John and I had to set aside our homophobia in order to give Stacy her first double penetration lovemaking session where we were simultaneously fucking her. I think Stacy read my mind because she gave me a sexy smile.

Stacy said, "So, where do we go from here?"

I looked into her eyes. "I don't want to stop, but I also don't want to do anything that jeopardizes us sitting here in fifty years just as married and in love as we are today."

"I think we can do that if we keep talking like this. We both need to vow to always have our discussions to tough questions."

I nodded and asked, "I so commit; now were there any surprises last night?"

Stacy nodded, "Yes. The intensity of the love I felt for others and that they expressed to me. At our prior parties, I'd used the 'L' word with people, Mike for instance, but I'd used in almost the same way I'd say 'I love ice cream.' This was different. When I say to you that I love you, my whole being and intellect and heart goes into that statement; my whole self is behind it."

Stacy went on, watching me for signs of any unrest but I had none other than curiosity about what she'd say next. She went on, "Last night was different. I was driven to tell each of the men I made love with that I loved them with my whole being behind the statement."

I reiterated, "Mike, Bob, Matt, John, and Steve?"

"And you," Stacy reminded. "You are a special case. There's just more there for you, and somehow I know that won't ever change, but I do love the others in a deeper way than a week or two ago."

I asked, "Do you want to run off with them?"

Stacy laughed, "That sounds rather final. No, not that way at all. Do I want to be with them? If one of them walked into the room now, would I want to jump their bones? Abso-fucking-lutely yes! I am horny for all of you guys, you especially."

Stacy looked at me with that gleam in her eye that suggested that we ditch the kids and go have sex.

I held my hand up, "I'm in recovery mode until tonight. I don't know what the opposite of blue balls is, but I have that condition now. I need to recharge. If one of the other guys came in, I would encourage you to drain him dry."

Stacy went, "Hmmm. That raises an interesting point of terminology. Do you think of oral sex – either my giving or receiving, the same way you do about intercourse or anal?"

I chuckled, "I don't draw the distinction Bill Clinton did. It's all sex. Go and enjoy. If you want to call John over, let me know and I'll keep the kids away for a while."

Stacy thought, "So, you wouldn't mind me having sex without you? What if you didn't know but I told you later, is that different?"

"I don't own you, but I will not get my nose out of joint if you see any of the five other men for sex, but I would like to know about it sometime. I don't want to see an affair develop – some series of events where you're sneaking off to a romantic dinner or to a motel for sex. I think the old adage applies: if you can't do it in front of me, don't do it. You know I don't mind you having a romantic dinner or sex, but I'd prefer to be there too."

Stacy agreed. She asked, "What about Brenda and you at work? Is that going to be awkward now?"

I laughed, "A little maybe. I might tease her in some way, but I've been doing that all along even before we started having sex. I guarantee that we will not be physical in any way at work. If either of us were to get caught, we'd be out on our ear. She could also slap a sexual harassment suit on me, but I'm not worried about that because of how we feel about each other."

"What if Tina, Lisa, or Kate calls up and ask you to come over and keep them company for a while?"

I laughed, "Now? You're my preferred partner. If I can't get it up for you I certainly can't get it up for them."

Stacy laughed, "No, later. Tomorrow or in the future?"

"What do you think I should do?"

She smiled, "Go make one of my friends happy, and if there's a loose male there take me along. Just save me some for later."

Just then the phone rang. It was my parents anxious to have me come over and retrieve our monsters. I guess a two-night sleep over with kids that age can be taxing on the aged. I headed out the door after kissing Stacy for a couple of minutes and assuring her that I loved her more than anything in the world.

As I was driving I got a text from Stacy: 'John coming over. ;-)) Take kids out to lunch for a while. I'll text when OK to return. ILY S.' At a stop sign, I sent back the message, 'OK. Have fun.' I also noted that I had a hard-on from what I knew my wife would be doing for the next hour or so.


After hanging out at my parents for a while, I took the kids to Mickey-D's for a long lunch. I drove out of my way to take them to one that had a play gym as part of the fast food motif, and that occupied them for a long time as they slid and swung around the play yard. Eventually, I got a text from Stacy: 'OK to come home. TY. ILY.'

The kids greeted their mother as we came in the door, but thirty seconds later were off doing their own thing in their rooms. I could hear the two TV's battling for ear time down the hall. In a weak moment, I'd put TVs in each of their rooms. A shout to shut their doors solved the noise problem.

John came out of the kitchen and passed me a beer. He said in a straight and formal tone, "Thank you for inviting me over for a little while."

I almost burst out laughing. I wanted to roar, 'How did you like fucking my wife?' He saw my grin and broke out in one of his own.

Stacy gave me a passionate kiss. I could tell she was freshly showered. She whispered, "Thank you. We had fun. I'm only slightly less horny than when you left."

Stacy, John, and I talked in code about the party and where the group seemed to be heading. John didn't want to stop either, and he also was surprised at the mounting feelings of love he felt not only for Stacy, but also for each of the other five women.

John had talked to Steve that morning, and told us that Steve was feeling the same way. He said that Steve was conflicted because he thought he should only be focusing and having romantic feelings for one woman, but he loved all of them.

"John, are you feeling conflicted that way?"

He shrugged, "Kind of. I was raised in a monogamous family. My sister is married and locked in with one man." He looked at Stacy and said, "I got intense romantic feelings for Stacy, and now I'm feeling the same thing about Lisa, Kate, Tina, and Brenda. My upbringing is telling me I have to pick only one, and probably Lisa or Brenda because they're not married, but I can't. I love each of them."

I explained what I was feeling, and Stacy joined me, extending the discussion we'd had before lunch.

John said, "Are you mad that I came over to see Stacy? I hoped we could make love, and we did, but I also wanted to talk about the party."

I said, "You made her very happy, and that makes me happy. When she told me you were coming over I got aroused just thinking of what you'd do together. Was I angry? No, not at all. Was I jealous? A little, but that's OK and healthy for me in some ways; it'll keep me on my toes: making sure I keep Stacy happy, and that I don't get complacent about what's happening with us."

Stacy hugged me. "I bet that all the others from the party are thinking the same way."

John said, "But quite a few may not have anybody to talk to about what they're feeling. You've put me at ease with our talk. I'm more comfortable being non-monogamous and non-exclusive now. I also understand the twinges of jealousy that I get. Stacy and I were talking about that just as you got home."

I posed, "Do you think we should contact the other singles that were there? Matt, Lisa, Brenda, Deb, and Steve? Deb was here this morning."

Stacy said, "I don't think Deb has any issues, but I'll call her. Let me call some of them." She stood and headed outside of the family room where we'd been sitting. I heard her call her sister from the kitchen phone.

I invited John outside to keep me company while I washed the two cars. This was the Tom Sawyer approach to getting him to help me, which he did. Before we finished Steve pulled up in his car, and we then did John and Steve's vehicles. Matt arrived too, but he'd walked over from his house.

I broached the topic of the party with Matt and Steve, and with John's help we flushed out the feelings the guys had about the women and the sex. They were each on Cloud Nine in some way, not just about the sex, but about the romantic feelings they had towards the girls.

I went inside to get beer for everyone. To my surprise Lisa, Brenda, and Kate were sitting around the living room with Stacy. I could tell they were having a serious discussion and guessed that Stacy was leading them in similar discussions. I gave her a wink, and left them without upsetting their chat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.