Actions Speak Louder Than Words - Cover

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2014 by WelshWriter

Erotic Sex Story: An erotic story writer meets a fan and gets more ideas for stories

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

I was sitting at my computer after sending off a new erotic story to the Storiesonline web site when I saw a message pop up on my page. When I post a story, I always include my e-mail address so if someone is turned on by it they can send their thanks for giving them some sexual satisfaction. Most of the messages I get are from men telling me how much their wives enjoy reading or having my stories read to them. It's very rare for me to get a message direct from a woman. But this one was and I read it with interest.

In the message, the sender told me that her name was Hazel, that she was sixty five and she'd been divorced for several years and my stories were a great comfort to her when she was between boyfriends. I wrote back thanking her for her encouragement and asked them to tell me how they were a comfort to her. I knew but I wanted her to tell me. She wrote back that it made her really wet and they'd actually masturbated while reading it, cumming several times while she did. Somehow the thought of a mature woman masturbating to one of my stories was a real turn on, more so than the younger ones that normally contacted me. Hazel and I exchanged messages almost every day after that. She'd tell me how my stories made her feel really horny and how wet they made her pussy and what she'd relieved the tension. I told her that the thought of her masturbating to my stories really turned me on, and how I would really like to see her on the web-cam.

We continued messaging each other and I found I was definitely getting more interested, so I sent her a message telling her that I'd never been with a woman her age but the thought of it really excited me. She replied, saying that she'd never been someone as young as me but had actually thought about me when she'd been reading one story about and older woman and a younger man. After that, I sent her some really explicit, e-mails telling her exactly what we'd I'd do to her if ever we met.

I knew she lived in Bangor, in North Wales and in one of my message I told her I could drive up from Cardiff to be with her for a few days, if that was what she really wanted. She gave me her phone number and I called her. She said she really wanted to meet me and gave me her address and we made arrangements for me to visit that weekend. I arrived at her flat early Saturday afternoon, and with a little trepidation knocked on her door. This would be the first time I'd been with a woman three times as old as I was. The door opened and there she stood, blond hair down to her shoulders, green eyes and a warm inviting smile on her lips. She was gorgeous and no way looked her sixty five years. She hadn't sent me a photo of herself even though I had asked repeatedly for one. I didn't know what to do at this stage of the game but I took her in my arms, closed the door quietly and took her in my arms and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Oh! Mike!" she breathed as I broke the kiss. We both knew why I was there and I willingly allowed her to lead me to her bedroom. Without waiting, I eased her back onto the bed and stood looking down at her lying there, her loose skirt had ridden up over her knees which were spread open enough for me to see her white silky panties. I sat on the bed and rubbed my hands up her calves up to her knees.

"It's good to finally be with you, Hazel," I said as I slid her skirt further up her thighs. "I'm so glad you came Mike," she sighed. I lay beside her and took her in my arms and kissed her again, this time more passionately. She pushed her body against mine. I knew she wanted what I wanted, we'd talked about it in graphic detail. I slid my hand under her skirt and stroked her mound, feeling the odd wisp of soft pubic hair peeking from under the silk covering. I traced my finger along the top of her panties, over her moist, silk covered pussy lips as she opened her knees as far as she could for me to explore her at my will. I took advantage of her action and stretched the elastic along the leg hole of her panties, discovering the moist patch of hair underneath before letting my hand venture further. She was more than ready for me, I knew, I could feel the wetness of her. No words were necessary, I knew right then as I felt her the heat of her pussy under my hand.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.