Pool Hustled
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

Joyce

I'm laying in David's bed, half asleep, reminiscing about last night. God the sex was great. I turned over toward David to cuddle a little bit. I reached for him and he isn't there. I quickly sat up. Then I heard some noise coming from downstairs. I put on the tee shirt and robe and went downstairs.

I walked down the steps as softly as I could and stopped in the kitchen doorway. There is David fixing breakfast for my two kids. They were talking back and forth about what they wanted. It is so cute to watch David in action, getting the kids their breakfast. I noticed he is fixing them pancakes and bacon, with orange juice to drink.

I watched as he served them the food. I heard Jillian explain to JJ, "There are chocolate chips in the pancakes." I had to laugh when JJ say, "I know Jill, I can taste them."

I walked into the kitchen, and Jillian saw me.

"Mom, Mom, David made us pancakes with chocolate chips in them," Jillian shouted.

"Ya Mom, chocolate chips," JJ squeaked

I walked over to David and gave him a scorching kiss on the lips. I heard my kids yeck over the kiss.

"Thanks for feeding them breakfast for me," I said.

"Fresh coffee over there help yourself. Would you like some pancakes and bacon for breakfast?" He asked.

"Yes I would," I said with a smile, as I helped myself to a cup of coffee.

I sat at the kitchen table chatting with my children, as David cooked my breakfast. It is scrumptious. I savored every bite. David sat down and ate his breakfast with us. We talked about what we planned to do today.


Saturday was almost a carbon copy of Friday, except he took the kids for a ride on his four wheeler. They had a ball. We swam in the pool and played games in the backyard. In the mid afternoon the kids took a nap and we did too, but only after some intense love making. It is kind of disconcerting, when the kids jump onto the bed with us naked under the sheet.

I could not believe it was Sunday afternoon, and time for us to leave.

"David, I can't tell you just how much I enjoyed the weekend with you," I told him, with tears in my eyes, as he held me in his arms.

"Well you know, in another month, it will be the fourth of July holiday weekend. Why don't you figure on doing the samething as we did with the Memorial weekend?" He asked.

"Oh God yes, we will be there," I cried, as I gave him a big hug.

Man the days of June seemed to just creep by. Even though David was over on both Friday, and Saturday. Friday is our date night with the kids, taking them to a restaurant they liked. Saturday is our date night out. Hard as I tried to get him into my bed, after our night out. It just never seemed to workout. Although we did fuck on the couch a couple of the times.

Finally the fourth of July weekend is here. We had great time, just like Memorial weekend. Each night David and I made love in his bed. I felt this is where I belonged. The kids just love it here. On the fourth, we went to downtown Saginaw and watched the fireworks display. It lasted for about forty-five minutes. It took a while to get home. The kids were pooped and so were we, but we still made love.

It was the first Wednesday after the fourth of July holiday. The kids and I were at David's house using the pool. It is very hot outside. David knew we were here, because I called him to let him know that were coming over to use the pool in the afternoon. It's getting late, close to 6:00 p.m., and still David isn't home yet.

I'm getting the kids packed into the car, when David finally shows up. He looked kind of beat, but I was still pissed, because he never called me to say he is running late.

I walked up to him, "It would be nice if you could spare a few minutes to call and let me know that you would be late." I spat at him. "I spent all afternoon cleaning your house and cooking your dinner." I further ranted at him. For the life of me I'm not sure why I'm pissed at him, even though I knew that I never cleaned the house or cooked his dinner.

David

God what an awful day. Nothing seemed to go right all day long. First I got to the job site and the color is not what the customer order. I had to send the cement truck back, losing seven cubic yards of color concrete, at about $160.00 per yard. Then the cement plant broke down. It took three hours to get the plant back working. That pushed the whole day back three hours. To make matters worse, I stepped into a hole, twisting my back. I am in pain most of the afternoon. All of this caused me to get a nasty headache, which just pounded. To make matters worse my stupid cell phone stopped working.

I got home at six and Joyce just jumped right into my face bitching about not calling.

"Sorry, but my phone stopped working," I replied.

"Well you could have used someone else's phone," She snapped.

"You did not have to clean the house. My cleaning lady comes Thursday. You knew that," I said.

"You don't appreciate me for the work that I do for you," She shouted.

"You said that you cooked my dinner where is it?" I asked.

"What," She said.

Over the life time of our planet's history. The man will never win an argument with a woman. It dates back to the Garden of Eden.

When Eve told Adam, "Please take a bite from the forbidden apple."

"I can't because God said not to eat the apple," Adam said.

Finally Eve got pissed, and told Adam, "If you don't eat this fucking apple, then you can kiss away your chance of getting any more pussy from me," She hollered.

Well Adam being a man and man needs pussy. No way is he going to fuck a monkey or a sheep. So he ate the fucking apple. That way he still could keep getting Eve's pussy. And the rest is recorded in our history, as they got kicked out of the Garden of Eden.

I knew that this argument with Joyce was going nowhere. If I was smart, I would just say that I am sorry. I should just tuck my tail between my legs and go into the house. Accept defeat, as any victory will be hollow. My head is throbbing, my back hurt, and I am tired and hungry. My thinking is not straight. I'm not even sure just what the fuck we were arguing about.

"You men are all alike, just because you got some candy out of our box, doesn't mean that you own us like your personal slave," She ranted.

This when I got stupid. This is when I should have just quit. This when I wished that my mouth wouldn't work. This is when I said the stupidest thing that I could.

"Usually when I am done with an empty box, I just throw it away," I said.

She was halfway to her car, when she stopped dead in her tracks. She stormed back to me with smoke coming out of ears and flames in her eyes.

"Fuck you, you fucking bastard. I'm done with you, go fuck yourself," She spat at me with venom in her voice.

She marched back to her car, got in and roared down the drive away, and ran right out of my life.

I stood there in shock over what just had happen. I am still not sure just what brought this argument on, but I do know that I came out the loser. I just sighed and walked into my house. I changed into my swim suit. I got some aspirin for my headache and got into the hot tub to relax. I played the whole argument over in my head and figure that she is gone out of my life.

I got out of the hot tub and into the pool. I swam around for a while, cooling down. I went into the house and fixed myself a sandwich, with a glass of milk. Took some more aspirins and then took a shower. I climbed into bed mental exhausted. I tossed and turned the whole night. I am sure that I must have got some sleep, but sure didn't feel like it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.